Wanda and the Hall Pass

Story Info
Wanda takes advantage of a hall pass to try big cock.
3.2k words
3.58
48.1k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanda was in the kitchen preparing dinner when her husband, Jeff, awoke from his pre work nap. She was in a T-shirt and nothing else, her comfort clothes when she was home from work. Jeff always loved how her plump ass wiggled about as it was partially hidden by a shirt. She was 25, stood 5'7", had long red hair, weighed 160 (which was mostly in her ass and tits) and had 40D tits which always were hidden well inside the baggy T-shirts she preferred to lounge around in.

The couple had been married just over a year and things were already rough. They loved each other, that wasn't the problem. Their work lives is what made things rocky. Jeff worked overnights in a factory while Wanda was a day shifter. They never got to spend any real time together. To make matters worse, Jeff also worked most Saturdays as well while Wanda had weekends off.

Wanda turned to grab some plates from a cupboard when she spotted Jeff. "Oh you're up," she said. "I'm just finishing dinner so you can eat before you have to go."

"Thanks sexy," Jeff said as he continued to oogle her. He got an instant hard on when she then had to reach up for the plates and the shirt pulled up to reveal her bald pussy.

"Stop! My ass is huge. Not sexy."

"Your ass is plump. And yes, it's very sexy."

Wanda giggled and said, "Ok, ok. That's enough. Go get the movie going and I'll bring your plate in."

Their routine always was to have dinner in the living room while they watched a movie. Currently they were about half way through 'Hall Pass' where a husband was given permission to step out on his marriage to find a woman for a one night stand. It was a comedy, but a love story as well. Jeff and Wanda were both enjoying it.

Wanda brought dinner out to the living room and they ate as the movie resumed. Thirty minutes later they were done eating and had to pause the movie again since Jeff had to leave for work.

Wanda was feeling a bit horny so as Jeff got up she knelt down in front of him and undid his pants. Jeff offered no resistance as his fully hard 5" dick popped free. Wanda knew Jeff could only last a minute at best with a blow job so she didn't feel as she would make him late or anything.

She took all of his dick in her mouth easily and bobbed back and forth. Her hand caressed his balls as her mouth worked it's magic. True to his style, in about a minute he grunted heavily and emptied his balls into Wanda's mouth. It was something she always relished as she loved swallowing cum.

"Fuck babe," Jeff said. "Thanks for that. I wish I could repay you."

Wanda replied, "It's ok babe. I wanted to take care of you." Jeff pulled his pants up and she kissed him on the cheek before he left.

Jeff stopped at the door and asked, "Would you ever take me up on a hall pass if I gave you one?"

"Oh please! Like who would I ever want to just fuck?" is what she said to Jeff. Her brain yelled at her 'Your best fucking friend Todd'. Ever since Todd had stayed the night with them once after drinking and darts and Wanda had walked in on him in the bathroom, she couldn't get it out of her head. It wasn't looks or chemistry, but his cock! Just the brief glimpse she got impressed her. The fucking thing hung almost to his knees and looked as thick as a soda can!

Wanda took care of the dinner plates then headed to the bedroom. They had a smart TV that they had installed Kodi on. It was her go to app since there was a porn section on there. And it was playtime for her. She guided the TV to her favorite section and brought up the search window. She already had a favorited search ever since her encounter with Todd. Wanda clicked the 'big cock' search button and the list generated, the newest released clips always listed first.

Once that was set up, Wanda shrugged out of her T-shirt and headed for the closet. The couple had bought many toys since they had been together, but Wanda also had one of her own hidden away. It was called the 'King Cock' and she had bought it secretly online. The dildo was flesh colored, 9" long and 7.75" in girth. She tossed it onto the bed then grabbed her hitachi wand.

Wanda laid sideways on the bed so she could still see the screen, along with seeing herself in the full length mirror that hung on the wall, and hit play on a video. As the preemptive act played out she turned the hitachi on low and placed it between her legs. It always got her juices flowing which came in handy when it was time for King Cock.

The actors finally got to the good part and the woman on screen started to suck on what anyone would call a 'monster' cock. Wanda replicated this and started sucking her dildo. She always liked to mimic what was going on in the clip. She was proud that she was getting more of her King Cock in her mouth than the woman on the screen was doing with the real cock.

The actors moved positions and were about to fuck so Wanda turned off her hitachi, grabbed a bottle of lube off the end table, squirted a dab onto King Cock then rubbed it around to slicken it up.

She pressed the tip of King Cock against her pussy and pushed hard. Like always she got half in before it hurt and she had to slowly fuck herself with it to get her juice to mingle with the lube and allow the dildo further entry.

Her eyes were glued to the porn watching the woman's pussy stretch wide to accommodate his massive tool. As the actor pumped, so she did and soon Wanda's pussy was taking King Cock fully. At this point she turned her attention to the mirror. It turned her on immensely to watch her own pussy stretch wide as the dildo filled her.

Her breathing turned ragged as her orgasm built up. She only heard fucking sounds from the TV as now she was watching her own pussy. Her own scream exploded out of her as she came hard, her hips bucking upwards get more of King Cock.

When it was over she lay flat with the dildo still inside her. She grabbed the remote and shut the video off. After a few moments of just enjoying her pussy staying stretched she finally relinquished and removed King Cock.

This was the time Wanda always felt guilty. It wasn't that Jeff wasn't a good husband, he just fell short in size. He was kind, thoughtful, loving...all the cliches she could think of. And he was the best that ever ate her pussy. Or ass for that matter. It seemed like he could eat all day and never tire.

When it came time to use his dick though, she could just never get off. And she hated this about herself. She never thought she was a size queen...until that incident made her buy King Cock. Now she was hooked and couldn't look back.

Wanda sighed and made herself get up. She cleaned the toys thoroughly, then went to sleep, albeit restlessly.

On Sunday Wanda and Jeff were doing their grocery shopping when Jeff asked her if she had given anymore thought to the hall pass. Wanda was shocked but hoped it didn't show on her face because she actually couldn't stop thinking about it since Jeff had brought it up.

"I don't know," she lied. "I just can't help thinking you'd resent me if I did do it."

"C'mon honey. I know you must want more."

"What do you mean?"

"Well with our schedules we don't get much chance to do much. You gotta want more. And I'm willing to let you get a side piece."

The relief that washed over her was overwhelming. Wanda had thought he meant the size issue, which she already felt guilty about. "If, and I mean if I did it, you have to promise not to be jealous."

"I won't," Jeff said. "I actually think it would be hot thinking about you getting fucked."

"So you want to have a hall pass day and we don't regret anything?"

"Not for me. Let's just get you laid first and see how that goes. I work this Saturday so it would be perfect for you to go out and have a little alone time. If you hook up, you hook up."

Saturday rolled around and as Jeff was getting ready for work he watched as Wanda stood in front of the mirror putting her makeup on. She was topless and had on a sexy black lace thong. He was getting turned on knowing she was getting ready for someone other than him.

They kissed goodbye and when Jeff was out the door, Wanda slipped the panties off. Her plan was to not be wearing bra or panties but she didn't want Jeff to think she was THAT slutty. Wanda put on her sexy red dress that always showed off her tits rather well and was shorter to show off her legs....and if the timing was right, the fact that she didn't have panties on.

She knew the bar Todd usually hung out at and decided she would give it one shot and one shot only. If he was there, she would try to do something. If he wasn't, she would simply have a drink and go home.

Wanda entered the bar and got herself a beer then made her way to the back where the dart boards were. Sure enough, Todd was there so she made her way over to the table he was at.

"Hey!" Todd yelled when he saw Wanda. "What's up? Didn't know you two were coming out tonight." He gave Wanda a quick peck on the cheek along with a hug.

"Just me tonight for a quick one," she said. "Jeff's working tonight."

"Awww man that sucks. Well I'm glad you're here."

They made small talk in between his turn throwing and when their drinks were empty, Todd offered to buy a round. Wanda agreed and said, "One more I guess, then I got plans."

Todd's game was over and he was almost done with his beer when he excused himself to use the restroom. He wasn't gone all that long but Wanda commented, "Geez! Is it that big that it took that long to come out of you?"

Todd laughed and drained the rest of his beer. He offered another round but Wanda refused. "You gonna walk me to my car handsome?"

Todd did, being the gentleman he was, and let the bartender know he wasn't ditching his tab and would be right back. At her car he asked, "So what's this thing you gotta do?"

"Well, Jeff gave me a hall pass for the night," Wanda replied.

"Get the fuck outta here."

"No. He really did."

"Holy shit! Are you going out on the hunt then?"

"Maybe. I mean probably. I found what I want so I guess it's not really a hunt."

"Nice! I'm glad for you I guess. What is it you want?"

"I want," Wanda said, then grabbed Todd's cock through his jeans. She was amazed at how much meat she felt. "To suck this fucking cock!"

Wanda laughed out loud when Todd's jaw almost hit the pavement. He stammered, "Uh, um...what the actual fuck!"

"I'm going to make this very plain for you. I'm leaving and going to your place. I'll wait 15 minutes. If you show up, then fine. If you don't, that's fine too and no hard feelings."

Wanda got in her car and sped away. 'All up to him now,' she thought to herself.

Wanda only had to wait at Todd's door for five minutes for Todd to show up. He opened up the door and they both entered. Todd tossed his keys on the coffee table as he walked into the living room followed by Wanda. "Would you like a drink?" he said and turned to face her. Wanda's dress had just been lifted over her head and dropped to the floor.

"No thanks. I already told you what I want."

Todd rid himself of his own clothes in record time, and had to back up to do it as Wanda had approached him like a lioness in heat. When he was fully naked he noticed a dark look of lust on her face. Wanda's eyes wouldn't leave his huge fuck pole. Todd backed into the couch and fell seated with an oomph.

Wanda pounced and dropped to her knees in front of Todd. His legs spread and she moved in close. His cock wasn't fully hard but as she gripped the base her fingers couldn't even meet each other around the massive girth. Wanda noticed now just how big his balls were too. They hung down low and hung over the edge of the cushion.

Wanda bent down and ran her tongue up the center of his ball sack, then left to right and back again. She knew it must have felt good to Todd because a soft moan escaped his lips. She closed her lips over the left nut and gently sucked it into her mouth, then let it go and repeated the process with his right ball. She felt his cock stiffen in her hand, the girth even growing enough so the gap between her fingers widened.

Wanda opened her hand long enough to then lick slowly, but with steady pressure against the underside of Todd's cock, up his shaft. She gripped the base again when her tongue reached the head. Her tongue then swirled around his cock head. She took just the head into her mouth and continued to use her tongue against the tip of his cock.

Todd was fully hard now and Wanda hazarded a guess as to it being at least 9", maybe 10". She was not going to ask for a measurement though. Instead she opened her mouth as wide as she could and slid it halfway down his cock. Todd's hands went to the top of her head, not to force her, but just as a resting spot and to play with her hair as she started to bob up and down.

"Oh fuck Wanda," Todd said. "That feels so fucking nice."

Wanda moved up and down a few times, each downward stroke she tried to take more cock in. She finally got too low and it gagged her. She had to pull all the way off Todd's cock and a heavy drool of saliva spilled out of her mouth. She thought about her videos and decided to be just as slutty. Wanda spit on his cock and stroked it a few times up and down to spread the saliva around.

Todd's eyes went wide. He had never had a woman give him that sort of treatment and he told her so. Wanda wanted to continue to act the slut and said, "Do you like to see your cock in my mouth? You like how I can barely open up wide enough for your huge fucking dick?" She swallowed down on his cock again but this time but didn't break eye contact.

Todd groaned at the sight. When the pleasure got too great he closed his eyes again to enjoy. That set Wanda off into motion again. She bobbed up and down faster now and jacked him with her hand too. She even purposely made loud slurping noises as she sucked his cock.

Suddenly Todd felt it all disappear. After a few seconds he opened his eyes and asked, "Why'd you stop?" He saw Wanda standing now, rubbing her pussy and just staring at his cock.

Wanda straddled Todd on the couch and hovered her pussy over his cock. Todd grabbed his fuck stick and positioned the head at Wanda's entrance to her love tunnel. Once she felt the pressure she sat down slow and steady in one push until her butt met Todd's lap and she bottomed out.

The pleasure was immediate and she screamed at the feeling. Wanda could almost literally feel her juice squeezing around his cock and flowing out of her pussy. She moved upwards then back down again hard this time. She repeated one more time slowly then lost all control, bouncing on his cock fast. Her tits flopped up and down to match.

Wanda arched her back as she rode Todd's cock and screamed, "Fuck! I'm cumming already! Oh fuck oh fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Her orgasm ripped through her and she felt it from her toes to the top of her head. Wanda slowed her bounce now until she sat still in his lap relishing how stretched she felt with his cock still inside her.

Todd let her regain her composure. When she did, she surprised him by quickly jumping off his cock, dropping to all fours on the floor, bending so her forearms supported her weight then wiggling her ass at him. "Fuck me doggy Todd. Fuck me and fill me up with your cum."

In a flash Todd was behind her and he slammed his cock back inside her pussy. With the first thrust Wanda felt the buildup of an orgasm starting again. Todd showed no mercy and pumped in and out fast and hard. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh was loud in the room as Todd's pelvis smacked against Wanda's ass cheeks. Wanda could feel his balls flying forward with such force that they were slapping against her body.

Wanda screamed again, "Jesus fuck Todd! I'm about to cum again! Cum with MEEEEEEEEEE!"

When Wanda's second orgasm hit, her pussy clamped down tight onto Todd's cock which drove him over the edge. Wanda felt like a fire hose had just exploded inside her. It seemed like Todd would never stop shooting his load inside her.

Eventually it did stop and Wanda's orgasm subsided as well. When Todd pulled his cock out of her pussy, Wanda felt warm cum leaking out of her and running down her thighs.

Wanda dreaded that this was now over but she had one more slutty surprise in store for Todd. She swung around and took his cream covered cock into her mouth. She spent some time savoring the flavor and cleaned the cream and wetness off his now soft, but still impressive cock.

Wanda thought about cleaning up but also wanted to feel dirty for a bit longer. She picked her dress up and put it on, opting to stay dirty. Todd was still breathing heavy. He said, "Hey Wanda."

Wanda put a finger to her lips and shook her head. "Hall pass. Nothing to worry about. Thanks for the cock."

Wanda left and drove home, rather satisfied. Once home Wanda showered and went to bed. She tried to wait up for Jeff but she was tired and very sated. She fell asleep before Jeff got home.