The Hall Table

Story Info
Quietly made to submit to his hand.
782 words
4.37
22.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile as I step down from the train, knowing that you're waiting for me, feeling as if I've come home. Through the ticket barrier my lover waits, a smile on your face, desire in your eyes, arms open, seeing no-one but me.

I run to you, falling into your arms, inhaling your scent in long, deep breaths, feeling your body pressed against mine, your fingers tilting my chin to smile into my eyes, your lips kissing my forehead.

You take my case in one hand, and my hands in the other, and we walk, laughing, sharing stories, to your place. Sure, I could have driven, parked up outside, and let myself in; but I wouldn't miss this for the world. Proud to be on your arm, seeing the looks in the eyes of the people we pass, smiling at what they we have- whilst we are smiling at what they don't know what else we share.

You open the door, ushering me in, gentleman that you are, closing it softly behind me. I feel the stresses of the world disappear in that one single 'click', and suddenly I can breathe. You take me in your arms and press me to the wall, gently, kissing me deep on the lips, insisting I open my mouth to yours, wrapping your tongue around mine as you wrap your fingers in my hair, pulling me to you. I feel my head spin, my knees buckle, and you move to deposit your jacket on the hall table as I take off my shoes.

Your arms encircle me again, this time from behind, the bulk of you suddenly making me feel small, and safe. I feel your breath hot and heavy on my neck, your lips tracing patterns down my throat. Your hands... your hands softly caressing my breasts, holding my hips back against you and making me feel how badly you want me, reaching between my legs under my dress to feel how badly I want you. I want you, badly.

Your hands are stronger now, more eager; raising my arms into the air you whisper into my ear: "Stay". You replace your hands on my hips and painstakingly slide them upwards, bringing the fabric with them, up and over my head, sliding softly down my back, pooling onto the floor in the same way in which I melt as I hear you unbuckle your belt. You bring my arms down behind my back and loop it around my wrists, pulling it tighter than you need to, a smile playing across your lips as I straighten my back and try not to gasp.

And then, just as I knew you would, you push me forward over the hall table. Hard.

Holding me down, pressing both my hands into the small of my back with the belt you hold fast, you slide my sodden underwear to one side with your free hand, and begin to tease me with your fingers. Instinctively, I draw my legs in- a mistake I realise too late as you remove your hand, crying out as you bring it down hard across my ass.

"Quietly."

You knead my stinging cheek roughly, kicking my feet apart, and resume teasing me. The moans rise, unbidden in my throat, and you take them from me, with your fingers: stroking, rubbing, flicking, pushing, each movement drawing another from me. You press your body up against mine as you push your fingers inside me... painfully slowly and softly, at first, and then harder, faster, hearing me whimper, feeling me tremble under you. Face down on your coat I inhale your scent again- not long and deep, as I did on the station, but sucking air hard into my lungs, closing my eyes, drowning in the headiness of you.

I writhe like a bitch in heat, helpless, my mind holding fast against your insistence as my own body betrays me to your touch, responding to your exquisite torture. I bite my lip trying not to cry out, so close to the limit of my pleasure, over and over again. Your hands are firm, unyielding, taking your pleasure from me. You can feel my body reacting, opening up to you. Lost in sensation I never notice the moment that my walls crumble, and I submit completely.

I could not say how long I exist in that space, at your mercy, just for you.

You are my walls and my defences now; in the arms of my protector I no longer have need of my self-imposed boundaries. I feel your hand heavy on my throat and your breath heavy on my neck, as you growl into my ear.

"Cum."

I obey.