Bound, Whipped and Hungry for More

Story Info
I find I like pain with my men.
3k words
4.26
14.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my knees that gave out first. When Kurt was chaining me up to the huge wooden stocks in his basement, I had thought that the earliest ache would come from my shoulders. But the very first part of my naked body to complain was my knees. Kurt had left my legs unattached, so I was able to periodically drag a knee from one position to another to vary the pressure point. They still hurt like hell though.

My head was down, held in place by the heavy wooden beam with its circular cutout for my neck, and my wrists were stuck through similar holes in the beam, and manacled in place. My butt was in the air, ready to receive the swish of Kurt's riding crop, when he deigned to come down and beat me.

I shivered. It wasn't exactly cold in the basement, but it was drafty. Where the hell was Kurt? I wasn't sure I could hold out much longer....

There were four screens attached to the floor just below my face, and Kurt was projecting a different porn video to each screen. The screens were slave screens of a similar setup on the wall of his den, so I knew that he was up there, watching the same videos as I was being forced to watch. He had a way of telling me which one was commanding his attention, by muting the volume of the other screens, so that just the video that he was watching had any sound.

He was currently watching a man dressed in a black latex diving suit being massaged by a bosomy blonde wearing bright red latex gloves. She had poured baby-oil over the guy's suit and was working her hands over his bulging groin. I was actually more interested by a different video - a slim brunette being gang-banged by a bunch of older guys wearing overalls, but with their cocks out. I had often fantasized about pleasuring many men at once, and was mesmerized by the brunette's skill at giving one guy head while simultaneously jacking off another, all with a third guy up her pussy from behind and a fourth finger-fucking her ass-hole. I wondered what it would be like to have so many erogenous zones stimulated simultaneously. What was great about the video was that there seemed to be an endless stream of male volunteers, all milling around stroking their huge hard-ons and reaching down to tweak the girl's nipples as they watched the action and awaited their turn. So the brunette was constantly exchanging one cock in her mouth or her cunt or her ass for another, and ceaselessly reaching out and pumping a different guys' shaft. It was almost enough to take my mind off my pain...

'How the hell did I end up here?' I asked myself. 'With clamps on my nipples and my ass in the air?' It was Kurt who had discovered and nurtured my taste for pain. Our first few dates had been uneventful enough. Just the usual good-night kiss turning into a deeper more passionate embrace, until finally we preferred staying in to going out, and spent all our dates in bed, or on the sofa, exploring each other's bodies and wants and needs. It had been in bed, when Kurt had positioned me on my knees facing away from him, ready to take his cock up my cunt doggy-style, that he had first laid a finger on me. Well, a hand, actually. He had spanked me - lightly enough - on each upraised butt-cheek, before easing his hard cock up into my hot wet pussy. I had been faintly surprised, but had enjoyed the glow it gave my ass cheeks. After that, he would periodically put me over his knees and spank me. At first with just his hand and then - after making sure that I was OK with it - with a paddle. And then with a riding crop. The riding crop hurt like hell. When Kurt was really into it, he would not hold back. That crop would swish through the air and the sting as it cut across my buttocks was like a bee-sting. But I found the adrenaline rush that came with the pain such a turn-on that I would be begging Kurt to hit me some more.

The blonde that Kurt was watching had unzipped her guy's latex suit and was bringing his swollen cock into view, closing her oily gloved hand over its distended mushroom head and swirling her fingers around the rim. The guy was wearing a gas-mask, so it was hard to see his reaction - but the muffled sounds coming through the mask made it quite clear that he was close to his climax. The mask seemed even to amplify his hoarse panting sobs as she stroked him. And as she pumped his long hard cock - which was the only part of his body that was exposed - she was rubbing her other oily gloved hand over her generous breasts, tweaking a nipple into a pert erection. I could see why Kurt had chosen this video to watch.

One of his delights was to remain fully clothed while making me strip and bend over for him. He talked about how he loved the feeling of power this gave him - to be able to lay my butt-naked body over his fully-clothed lap, and make pink hand-prints bloom on my ass cheeks. And then he graduated to chaining me up in a doorway, and pounding my naked body with a whip. Each blow would make me gasp, and each gasp increased his pleasure. And mine. I would beseech him though to take his clothes off too. And he would take off one piece of clothing for each swish of the whip. Until finally, with my body covered in welts, he would stand before me, his hard throbbing cock leaving me in no doubt about the pleasure he was taking. After a session like this, I would often take his cock straight into my mouth and blow him until he exploded into me - still chained up in my doorway. But Kurt was a generous lover too. After I had drained him dry, he would release me and lay me gently down onto the softest mattress and tongue my clitoris until my back arched and a mighty quivering orgasm would shudder through me.

Where WAS the man? The guy in the black latex suit had erupted long ago, jetting hot spurts of thick creamy cum all over the blonde's tits, and Kurt had now turned his attention to another video, of a girl in a white latex suit being fucked on a table. There were four guys doing the fucking, taking it in turns to stand between the girl's open legs and pound their cocks into her wet pussy, while the other three watched and jacked, or were jacked off by the girl. She was wearing a black blindfold, which made it interesting when one of the guys - frustrated at her not having enough hands to be stroking his cock too - climbed onto the table and forced his throbbing shaft into her mouth. She was blonde too - but a bright platinum blonde with short-cropped hair, and she was making - to my taste - far too much noise. Simulating excitement, gasping out like she was about to cum. All phony. Maybe that was another reason for the guy to get up onto the table - to stop her making those noises by pushing his cock into her mouth. Certainly the gurgling sounds she was now making as she gave him head were a big improvement.... I wondered if Kurt was masturbating as he watched this. I hoped not, because I wanted him to cum in me.

Where WAS he? How much longer was he going to leave me here, my butt in the air, my shoulders now aching, my manacled wrists getting sore...

The last time he had chained me up in the stocks like this, he had invited his friend Paul to come and see me. I can't explain why I had enjoyed the humiliation. But I had. I seemed to derive some fierce pride from watching another man get visibly excited as he watched me being beaten. Kurt had invited him to join in and take turns with the riding crop - after making sure he understood the rules - that if at any time I uttered my 'safe word' (Cabbage!) he should immediately stop. Paul was gentler than Kurt - probably because he didn't want the embarrassment of me asking him to stop. But he still hurt me.

And then when Kurt had let me out of the stocks he'd invited Paul to fuck me any way he wanted while he watched. I had no say in the matter. Which actually turned me on. Paul made me kneel in front of him and fucked my mouth first, before lifting me to my feet, and having me bend over the stocks while he fucked my ass. It was hard at first to get his cock into the tight anal opening, but he kept coming round and making me deep-throat him so that his cock became covered in saliva, and eventually he was able to ease it up into me. I felt the acrid taste of my own ass-hole on my tongue as he was pounding his hard shaft in and out of me. Kurt watched, unable to keep his hands off his own throbbing hard-on as he did so, awaiting his turn to pleasure me. I loved it. So was Paul up there with Kurt now, watching porn? Anticipating another session? Or had Kurt invited some other guy - or even guys? Kurt and I had discussed my penchant for gang bangs and I had said that I'd be cool with up to four guys at once....

The girl in white latex on the table had already made one guy cum in her mouth and was stroking two others while her pussy was being pounded by the fourth. One of the guys being stroked let out a shout of release as his cock jetted a thick stream of cum all over her, triggering his friend to do the same from the other side of the table. This was too much for the guy with his cock up her cunt, and he pulled out and erupted in his turn - all over her latex belly.

What was with the latex all of a sudden? Was this Kurt's way of telling me that he wanted latex play as well as whipping? I wasn't sure about latex. I mean, I had no problem with the idea, but I didn't find it particularly erotic. What I DID find erotic was hearing other women achieve orgasm. Real women, real orgasms. THAT was a real turn-on for me. Kurt must have been unconsciously on the same wavelength because the next video he turned to was of a series of amateur women being flogged as they played with themselves in front of an audience of masturbating men.

The men were sat around in a full circle pumping their erect cocks and the women were brought in one by one by a masked whip-bearing brute of a guy and made to bend over, spread their legs and play with themselves as he whipped them Their gasps were real as the whip lashed down, and so was their breathlessness as they worked their swollen clits from side to side. The film was edited, so that the women seemed to cum almost immediately after they had been led into the center of the circle, which meant that it was an end-to-end succession of climaxing women. I could feel my own clitoris getting hard as I watched. And I just knew that my pussy was getting moist too. Slippery for Kurt's hard cock. GOD! I wanted that hard cock. I wanted to feel it swell between my fingers, I wanted to feel it push its way up my slick juicy cunt. I wanted to feel it ease its way - in one fluid thrust of Kurt's hips - up into my upturned ass. I wanted Kurt to bury his shaft deep in my ass as I fingered my own clit as those women were doing on-screen. From my position in the stocks I involuntarily tried to move a manacled hand down to my crotch. It was impossible, of course, and I knew that. But my need was such that the pain of trying just added to the perverse pleasure of my frustration.

With my ears still being filled by the women's yelps of mingled pain and release, I moved my eyes over the other three screens. To the right of the women was a scene in the woods. A bunch of guys watching some middle-aged housewife getting her jollies by sucking off strangers, who were queuing up for the pleasure of her lips closing hungrily over the heads of their cocks. Real people, not actors - you could tell by the normal size of the cocks and the fact that they weren't all as hard as professional actors would be. Beneath that screen was a couple squirting whipped cream all over each other on a four-poster bed in a garden. Looked fun - I just wonder if Kurt had found it while searching for videos with the tag "whipped"! And then to the left of that screen was a video of really big close-ups of cocks entering pussies from every angle - doggy-style, missionary, cow-girl, reverse cow-girl... I wished Kurt would start watching this one because I wanted to hear if the girls gasped as those huge cocks thrust up into them.

Suddenly I felt a rush of cool air and a shaft of light fell across the basement floor. Kurt had finally come down! I heard his footsteps. And he was not alone. I tried to work out how many of them there were. Was it just Paul with him? Or had he brought someone else? I felt a hand squeeze my neck from behind.

"Been OK, Aurora?" Kurt asked.

"I'm fine!" I replied, "though my knees are killing me!"

"Let's give you something to take your mind of your sore knees then. Mark, would you like to start?"

So there WAS someone else! I tried furiously to remember if I had ever been introduced to a friend of Kurt's called Mark. I drew a blank. Just as he drew back the riding crop and swung it through the air at my exposed buttocks. I heard the swish just before the pain exploded behind my eyes.

"And now you, Paul" said Kurt.

So Paul was here too! He clearly had his own riding crop, because it came at me almost instantly from the other side, the swish just before the bee-sting explosion. I could feel the welt from Mark's first blow start to swell as his second rained down on me from behind me to my right. Then Paul salvoed in from my left. I gasped.

"Jack - you want to try?" said Kurt.

Oh my god! JACK! I remembered Jack. Big guy, but with soft doe-like eyes. Our relationship was purely platonic, but I certainly remembered those eyes, and had even had some secret erotic fantasies about Jack!

He took Mark's place to my right and his first blow was fairly light - tentative. He didn't want to hurt me!

"HARDER!!" I cried.

So his next blow had all the force you would expect from someone with his wrestler's physique. I almost lost consciousness, and was on the verge of saying "Cabbage" when Kurt came round to stand in front of me. To my surprise, he was already naked, and, saying nothing, he simply thrust his already erect cock into my mouth.

"Have her, boys!" he said, as he started to swing his hips to move his slick rod in and out of my imprisoned mouth.

I don't know to this day whose cock slid up into my soggy cunt first, but soon all three guys were taking it in turns to grease their poles between my slick labia. While he was fucking my mouth, Kurt was unlocking the manacles.

"Come round here, Paul" he said, "No need to stroke your own dick when Aurora could be doing it for you!"

Paul lost no time in coming round to the front, and Kurt pushed my hand free from the stocks and closed it around Paul's throbbing hard-on, already slick from my juices. Mark quickly moved round to the front too, and I reached up and started to toss him off. Which left Jack thrusting his hard swollen cock in and out of my pussy. I gasped. The adrenaline from the pain of my whipping had started to kick in and I was feeling light-headed. The boys' cocks were slippery in my hands as I swirled my fingers over their smooth helmet-heads and squeezed.

Then I felt Jack's gentle hands on my pearl-hard clit; as he thrust his cock in and out of my upturned pussy, the dear man was lightly rubbing my own juices over the sensitive tip of my hard swollen clit. I moaned.

I could feel Kurt start to tense up as he did when he was about to cum; the cocks in my hands felt ready to explode too. And then Jack let out a tremendous roar, and we all exploded at the very same time.

I felt Kurt's cum spurt into my mouth as Mark's and Paul's cocks each erupted in my hands and Jack's thick cock jetted a stream of thick cream into my pussy.

I don't know if you have ever had the experience of cumming at EXACTLY the same time as four other people, but let me tell you that it is out of this world. The feeling of your own release is mixed with the euphoria that comes from the satisfaction of knowing that you have just made four other people - at least for that moment - as happy as they can possibly ever get.