All Comments on 'The Halloween Haunted House Ch. 02'

by bob03567

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
silver766silver766over 12 years ago
Loved it!!!!!!

you are an incredible writer. I have read all of your stories and can't decide on which one I like best. I'm leaning heavily between this one and Who's the Dumb Ass Now, not to mention the looking glass. Liz is hot, bringing her into the story was a nice touch. I like the way you have linked this story with the looking glass, it gives it a nice twist. Please keep it going, if you write it I will defintely read it.

Thank you from miss silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WTF

I love the story but why the fuck does everyone make the perfect charicters lesbian! Wtf have her bi not gay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Tie in?

I like how this an the looking glass story have a bit of a tie in with the shrink. I might be thinking ahead of you but I think the what the sprit is looking for is that mirror to free her trapped son's soul from it.

boneamsboneamsover 12 years ago
Would love the tie in

I went back and looked over the looking glass and I agree with the tie in comment. You could tie it in nicely and would be a hell of a twist to both stories. If you are doing just that without telling us, what a way to keep the suspense hanging.

StoryPalStoryPalover 12 years ago
Congratulations

Good story, Bob. You've achieved what many writers don't: You entertain us and leave us hungry for more. You've planted the seeds of several intriguing possibilities. I can hardly wait to see which ones you develop and which directions you'll take with them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

hope u plan on make other chapter about this and keep it up good job :-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
maybe

He keeps taking his mother when she asks him to stop. She participates, but is not totally ok with it. The story is interesting, so far, but I'm not into reluctant or less than willing sex. Missy's world is hurt also, the Mother is possessed, and Kathy is no longer satisfied with herself and Missy's former relationship. The mother has bargained with her son to see a pshrink that is turned on by the whole thing and won't be totally committed to helping mother and son. She will be motivated by her own lust. Looks to me like you've written a story where the only character who is trying even a little to do what they feel is right is the mother and Missy. I'll read more, but so far I find the characters disgusting and I would not recommend this to anyone.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

I am thoruughly enjoying this story. In real life, I have no problem with mutually consensual incest. The only problem I am having is the son's refusal to respect his mother's wishes at this time. Although she does not really want to stop their sexual relationship, for her psychological, psychiatric and emotional health amd well being, he should hold off until their session with the psychiastrist. (NOTE: This just may be circumstance but having just read "SUSIE'S SON SWAPPING SEX CLUB", the psychiatrist's name was Liz; one of the mother's name was Kathy). This is a 5 star series.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Sorry. The proper story is 'THE LOOKING GLASS".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous