The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_____________

The Tuesday before Thanksgiving, the night of the cancelled class, Hank arrived home a little early. When Abigail arrived, she found him in her closet, already changed into some nice slacks and a stylish dress shirt, looking through her dresses.

Curious, she asked, "Hey, Sweetie. You look nice. Whatcha doing?"

"I was looking for something for you to wear tonight. You have an amazing number of beautiful dresses, from ultra-classy to daringly sexy. I've found something for tonight, but I'd love sometime to see you model some of these for me."

Not missing an opportunity, Abigail began removing her clothes. Hank said, "Whoa, whoa. What are you doing?"

Standing there in her everyday bra and thong she said, "I'm going to try on some of these for you. You've seen me in my underwear before. I don't mind."

"Yeah, but I may not be able to control myself watching you change in front of me."

Abigail walked over to Hank and nibbled on his ear for a few seconds, while rubbing her hand on his rapidly expanding member. She whispered into his ear, "Well, then, it sucks to be you. I guess you'll have to do the best you can."

Surprising her, he kissed her back, fiercely. He allowed his hands to roam to places which he had kept off limits to himself previously. She relished his touch and longed for him to go further. Her teasing him for the last several weeks had worked herself up, as well, and she moaned at his ministrations. It had been a long time since she had been with someone and she wanted him, now. Hank continued for almost a minute, and when convinced he had stimulated her sufficiently, Hank stepped away and asked, "Would you wear this one with these shoes?"

"Wait. What? You were teasing me?" Playfully she said to him, "You bastard. You know what I want to do right now? What I've wanted for weeks, and you tease me like that and leave me hanging? I should go finish myself on the bed right now and make you watch."

He replied, "I'd really like that, but we don't have time. You need to get changed so we can leave. Remember, we have a date tonight."

"What if I would prefer to stay in, with you?" she asked while cupping her beautiful breasts in a manner that was an offering to him.

"Then I think you would miss out on what I had planned for the evening. Trust me, I think you will enjoy this more."

"You couldn't be more wrong. I know exactly what I would enjoy. If you keep this up, you may find yourself awoken in the middle of the night, soon, by a sex-starved, wanton woman having her way with you."

He replied, walking out of the room calling loudly back to her to ensure she could hear, "I hope that is a promise."

She cried out in frustration, "Oooooh. I'm going to get you Hank. I'm going to turn up the temperature and you won't be able to resist."

"What makes you think I will resist? We need to leave in 30 minutes." He responded back to her and closed her door, laughing.

When she descended the stairs, she was wearing the dress and shoes he selected. It was a very form fitting black, crepe dress with three-quarter-length sleeves, a boat neckline, and an asymmetric hem that was a little shorter in the front with a slit open to the knee and calf length in the back. There was a frill of fabric on the back that would swish when she walked or open when she twirled, which she did for Hank at the bottom of the steps. She asked, "What made you pick these, specifically."

"For that, my darling, you will have to wait a few more minutes."

She didn't press him too hard for answers and was looking forward to the evening. There was a confidence in Hank that evening, and she liked it. The hesitant Hank she had been living with had been slowly disappearing over the last few weeks. Whatever self-doubt or damage that had been done to him by Jennifer seemed to have mostly faded away.

They didn't have to drive very far, and Hank parked in a lot across the street from a dance club. Abigail liked the idea, but asked, "Hank, I would love to go dancing, but it's too early. The club doesn't open for at least an hour."

"I know. You'll see."

After exiting the car, he went around to get her door and held her hand while they walked a short distance down the street. They turned into a small entryway and then through another door, entering into a dance studio.

They were greeted by an older Hispanic-looking woman saying, "Hello. You must be Hank and Abigail. Welcome. I'm Margarita."

Abigail squeezed his hand and planted a lipstick marking kiss on his cheek. She was thrilled with the idea. Margarita worked with each of them for a few minutes to get a feel for what they could currently perform comfortably and then began adding in some of the Rumba steps and also taught them some Merengue and Bachata moves. She was a skilled instructor and could perform as the lead or the follow. Towards the end of the class, she helped them to break down the moves into a less formal style they could enjoy in clubs.

The session was ninety minutes, and while they both enjoyed it, the lesson wasn't nearly as fun as their dances during the Halloween party, primarily because they were more focused on learning and remembering than enjoying.

At the end, when she was wrapping up, Margarita asked, "Ready?"

Hank replied, "We are."

Abigail asked, "Ready for what?"

"Well, we are going back to the club to dance. Tonight is Latin night, so we have a chance to use our new moves."

That wonderful, angelic smile reappeared, and the threesome walked to the club. Margarita thanked them for coming and said she was looking forward to teaching them again. They saw her greet a gentleman, and she joined him on the dance floor.

"Shall we?" Hank asked, and Abigail was happily led out to the dance floor.

She was having fun now, and with each turn the frill of fabric on the back of her dress was flying and accentuating her movements. They were only slightly better than Halloween night with the primary benefit being their ability to dance closer to each other without stepping on toes. They almost always had some part of their body touching each other while they danced. Abigail tried to keep her eyes on Hank's, and when he would look at her, he could see the smoldering flames that were building. Good.

After thirty minutes of activity, they took a break for a drink. While waiting for their drink, Abigail gave Hank a deep, passionate kiss. She told him, "Do you remember what I said about what would happen to me if I were dancing like this with my boyfriend or husband?"

"Are you kidding. I've thought about it every day since the Halloween party."

She asked, "You know what I'm going to do to you tonight? Right?"

He replied, "I've been looking forward to it for weeks."

They never got their drinks. If Abigail had been happy to dance before, she was on fire now. She was no longer just having fun. She was making love to her man on the dance floor. Steps, patterns and structure were no longer required. Hank reciprocated where he could, but as she filled the space around him, he was more calm, providing support and touches, enjoying her performance and seduction. After only ten minutes of this, Hank dipped her one last time and she told him, "Let's go home, now."

He wanted nothing more.

Surprisingly, no tickets were given in the race back to their home. She waited for Hank to open the doors for her, and like the night of the party paused on the first step. "Hank, will you do the honors."

He didn't need to be told what to do. He unzipped her dress and helped it slide slowly down her beautiful body, and planted kisses along the way. Her skin glistened for their dancing earlier, and he could taste the mixture of her perfume and her sweat from their dancing. When his lips reached her waist, he could smell how excited she was. While kissing her bottom, he slowly slid the dress the remaining distance to the floor.

Once it was down, she began walking up the stairs, purposefully sashaying her hips for Hank to see. She didn't need to turn around to know that he was watching her, in her sexy thong, teasing him as she ascended. She was just over halfway up the stairs when she heard him coming. She laughed and quickened her pace. Hank was taking the steps two at a time, racing to catch her, which he did just as she reached the bed.

Hank's clothes were flying in the mad rush to get naked as quickly as possible. They had both wanted this for so long. Hank was trying to work his way down to her sex to show her how talented his tongue actually was, when she pulled him up. "Oh, no. I need you in me now. We can play later. Do what you promised and screw my brains out," which is exactly what he tried to do. She guided him in, and Hank went to work. Even though they loved each other, there was very little that was loving about this. There was a need that each of them had, and they were glad to fill that need for each other.

After the weeks of teasing and cuddling, and tonight, dancing, it didn't take them long. Abigail coaxed him onward as she approached her climax, "Oh, that's it; keep going. Almost there. Please don't stop." He wouldn't and didn't. He felt her clench him to her with everything she had. Her kegel muscles clamped down on him, and she wrapped her arms and legs around him and squeezed him to her. That was enough for Hank and he pushed in as far as he could go and pulsed several times, emptying himself into her.

They remained that way for a few minutes; neither saying a word. Hank could begin to feel her trembling and then softly crying. "Shhhhhh. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Oh, no. That was just what I needed and wanted. I'm just so happy. You make me happy. I love having you in my life."

"I love you, Abigail."

She shouldn't have been surprised by the statement, but it was unexpected. If ever there was a smile that would melt Hank's heart, he saw it at that moment. She smothered him with kisses and rolled him over until she was on top, continuing to kiss him all over his face and neck.

"I love you too, Hank Johnson." She continued, "You have no idea how I've longed to hear you say that to me."

"Just do one thing for me."

"Anything," Abigail said.

"Be you. Sometimes I think you know enough about me that you do things and behave in a way that you know I will like. If there is going to be an 'us,' then I need to know the real you, not just the you that wants me in her life."

She replied, "What if I turn out to be the biggest bitch you've ever met?"

He laughed at that, "then you are a master at hiding it for the last several weeks. I'm not worried about that."

"What if all I want to do is make love with you when you are home and have a dozen babies with you?"

"I kind of like the sound of that, but we probably need to negotiate the number of babies."

"What if I want your baby now?"

Whoa. "I think that might be a little soon, but I don't think we are too far away from that discussion."

"Hank, I think you've been getting the real me. Maybe I give in a little more than I normally would on some things, but I've been so happy, that it hasn't been a big deal. I do know more about you than is normal for a relationship as short as ours, so I'll try to be a little more forthcoming on things that I think. I do want you to know the real me, because I need you to love that part of me that nobody else gets to see."

"I like the sound of that."

"I hope you don't have anything important going on in the morning, because I've been wanting this since before the Halloween party, and I plan to get my money's worth."

Hank leaned forward so he could kiss and suck on her breasts, letting her know that he was up for the game if she was.

_______________

They were both happy and sated zombies at work the next day and left at lunch. With Thanksgiving the following day, most people were out anyway. They came home and tried to see how many times they could have sex the rest of the day.

The next morning, they were late driving to Hank's parents' house for Thanksgiving lunch. When they arrived at 11:00am, Hank's mom was the first one out the door. She watched Hank walk around and get Abigail's door for her, and as soon as she and Abigail looked at each other, she knew.

Rather than starting off in English, she started speaking to her in Spanish.

"Oh, my girl, look at you. You are positively glowing. So you finally got him."

"Yes, I've got him, but he was the one that seduced me. After weeks of teasing, it was him that took me dancing, knowing what I would want to do afterwards."

Esmeralda let out a hearty laugh, and hugged Abigail to her. She said, "I'm like you in that a good night of dancing always gets my blood going." The she looked at her seriously and asked, "Have you told him?"

Abigail shook her head and said, "Not yet, but soon. We are good now. I promised you that I would, and I will do it soon."

They hugged again, and Hank asked, "Mom, do you have a hug for me, or does my sweetie get all of them now."

She kissed her youngest boy on the cheek and hugged him too. She was happy for both of them.

Not knowing where their relationship stood, she originally had them in separate bedrooms, but now she thought, "what was the point"? It was a great Thursday and Friday, and Abigail enjoyed meeting Hank's older brother, Manny, and his wife April, who both taught at Texas A&M University.

Before leaving on Friday, Manny told Hank that he and April both really liked Abigail.

When they pulled away from his parents' house, Abigail was quiet again. Hank asked, "Are you okay? Did something happen?"

"Hmmm? Oh, no. I was just thinking about taking you to meet my mom tomorrow."

"I wasn't sure. I take it she agreed for us to take her to dinner."

"She did." The silence hung in the air for a few minutes, then Abigail continued, "Our relationship used to be a lot like what you have with your family. Then when my dad died, she was crushed, and I continued my college."

"I cannot imagine losing a spouse. Was she upset that you stayed in school rather than helping her?"

"Hmmm? No. My father was a bank branch manager, so he did okay, but not great. He had enough life insurance to pay off the mortgage on the house and had saved well for retirement. When he died, her house cleaning business was doing well enough to support her, but not much else.

"My scholarship at college paid for my tuition and books, but not room and board. With my father gone, there was no extra money for college. My mom tried to talk me into postponing the rest of my junior and senior year and save money for school. I didn't like that idea but talked to the administration about the impact that might have on my scholarship. Basically, my scholarship would be over.

"I could have taken out student loans, but my mother and father are very anti-debt, except for home mortgages, and I guess I picked up on that too, back then. So, I got a job. My mom didn't like my working while in school and that was the beginning of our semi-estrangement."

Hank looked over and could see Abigail looking out the window. Except for her father dying, none of this sounded terrible, but he knew something was still bothering her. He told her, "I love you, Abigail. I'm here for you if you need to talk to someone...or if you just need someone to hold you."

She turned to face him, and he could see the tears in her eyes that hadn't yet fallen. "Thank you, sweetie. I may take you up on that someday soon."

"I'll be here for you."

She hoped he would.

________________

Saturday evening brought them to Plano, Texas, just north of Dallas. It was only about 25 minutes from their house to her mother's. It was a nice small home, with three bedrooms and two baths, on a pretty lot. Abigail's father moved them out to Plano when she was small to get the job at the bank. Their getting in early allowed for them to be able to afford the home, which has appreciated greatly since its purchase and since her father's death.

She was very nervous as she knocked on the front door. Upon the door opening, the greeting was just as strained as Hank was expecting. Abigail introduced Hank as her boyfriend and that they were very serious. Her mother, Marelys, gave Hank the once over and turned her back on both of them.

She said, "I got in late from a job and need to change. I'll be right with you."

Abigail looked at Hank and was making a face that said, "sorry," to him. She told him, "I'll be right back."

Hank just shrugged his shoulders, and since he wasn't invited to sit, stood and waited. He looked at some of the old family photos that were still hanging in the living room.

Abigail went down the hallway towards her mother's bedroom. She opened the door to speak to her mother, and like at his parents' house, the conversation started in Spanish.

"Abi, shut that door. You may not care who sees you naked, but I do."

"Mother, you were incredibly rude to him. I know you aren't going to be nice to me, but please be nice to him. I love him, and he loves me."

"Love? Love? So he's not like your other 'boyfriends'. Does he know about your past?"

"I'm going to tell him soon. He hasn't asked, but I will tell him. He loves me, so it will be okay."

"We'll just see about that."

"Mother, don't you say anything. It's my responsibility. I've already promised his mother that I will tell him before we get any more serious."

"His mother knows, and you are still with him? I can only imagine what SHE must do for a living?"

"That's not nice. His mother is a great lady, wife and mother. She teaches senior English and Spanish Literature in Waxahatchie. His dad is in the superintendent's office."

This brought her mother up to a stop. She hadn't expected that.

"Are you sure you told her everything?"

"I did. If I had tried to lie to her, she would have known, and I would have lost Hank before we even got started. I hope you get to meet her one day. I think you will like each other."

"I'm not making any promises. We'll see how things go. Now let me finish changing."

Abigail returned to Hank and pulled him down to sit on the couch.

She was giving Hank some of the details of the different things in the room, when her mother reappeared. She had changed into a nice pair of slacks and a turtleneck sweater which hugged her curvy breasts nicely. Her hair had been in a simple bun when they arrived, but she somehow did a quick updo with a beautiful hair comb. For someone in her fifties, Hank thought she looked very nice. If Abigail was that attractive in twenty years, sign him up.

Marelys said, "I apologize for being so rude earlier, Hank. It has been a long day, but I'm looking forward to our dinner. I did not approve of Abigail's previous boyfriends, but she assures me you are different." Abigail blanched at that comment.

"I understand Mrs. Velazquez. I'm glad that none of her other boyfriends are still around either, or I wouldn't be. I feel very blessed to have Abbey in my life and to be in hers."

Marelys squinted her eyes at Hank using the word 'blessed.' She wondered about him. "Well," she thought, "that was the point of the evening."

They took her to Ali Baba Mediterranean restaurant in Plano. The appetizers looked so good that they had the waitress continue to bring them out instead of ordering entrees; there was enough flatbreads with hummus, baba ghanouj, moussaka, haloumi cheese and crispy calamari to feed a group twice their size. Served with Sangria, they all enjoyed their meal.