All Comments on 'The Halloween Prank'

by Rod_Walker

Sort by:
  • 185 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Castration Or Penectomy?

My understanding is that castration involves the removal of a man's testicles. What Lorena Bobbitt did...slicing off a portion of her husband's penis is technically a partial penectomy. But to do either constitutes a crime. And in my opinion, states that are pushing castration on convicted sex offenders are guilty of harsher crimes than the men they wish to castrate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bullshit!

No husband would stay with his wife if she cutoff his balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NICE BOLLOCKS.

NICE BIT OF SILLINESS,WHY COMMENTERS TAKE IT ALL SO SERIOUSLY IS BEYOND ME, GOOD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
ugh

what?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No matter

No matter what the cost, he should have had the bitch jailed and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank god this writer is dead

Terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Yawn

So boring it made my dick fall off due to unarousal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That would be the day...

She would be in jail, along with her co-conspirators for the next 50 years or so. This story is too stupid to even be satire.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago

I have difficulty recognizing the husband as a human being. Getting back with the wife is one thing, but not getting angry at *anyone*? Photoshopping pictures to make a wife believe you're having an affair seems like a friendship-ending event, even before you get to the consequences of that asshattery.

I'm not entirely sure how meta this story is. I mean, we have a protagonist who quite literally has no balls, so pointing out that he's a WACC seems almost gratuitous. Well-played?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gave it a 1

Bitch cut my balls off fuck splitting up the family I would have killed her and no 1 would have been able to convict me for loosing it on all 3 called temporary insanity and in this case justified little food for thought for the bitch beta males out there

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Hoky duck Rod Walker...what kind of sissy, man hating cuck are you!? Bitch cuts off his nuts and he's okay with this? Seek help immediately. But I'm not sure a therapist can help you.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

God damned Mobile and you're fucking auto correct!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Won't miss them

I don't think this guy has any balls to begin with. If someone pulled a prank that caused me to be mutilated, I wouldn't be so willing to let it go. I don't think that I would stop at cutting off their hair.

SimepopSimepopalmost 6 years ago
WTF

I used to believe you had some ability as an author, but this is the MOST WIMPY RAAC piece of crap piece of garbage I’ve seen posted, & I’ve read some really bad crap. Dude, you are one sick puppy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Now I know for sure your out of it.

Kidding aside what wimp wouldn't kick some ass or kill some one over the situation you created/ his wife at best would be tit/less with a big tat on her for/head pointing out she was a pig. A nice scar running down her face might do also/ across her lips...what a ball/less wonder you are !/..Please stop wasting the printed page...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This is one of the dumbest, sickest things I've ever read

This is just off the scale sick. She might as well have cut his dick off also because he's certainly not using it. She takes his balls and he's happy? Fuck that! She should be so deep in jail on so many charges they'd have to pump sunshine to he for years. And if his "friends" weren't there with her they would both be in so much constant pain they would rather be dead. This is just sick.

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Ouch

That was pretty ballsy. Got the sort end of the sack. Bag lady strikes. Franks with no beans. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

That is one messed up story

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
What a lot of bollocks

It's no big deal, hundreds of guys vasectomies every day which has exactly the same effect. You can still have sex so whats the big problem?

It did 't happen to real person and yet these ninnies are carrying on as if they lost their own nuts. How insecure they all are.

3* for the story plus 2* for the reaction

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
should

have dumped at the first temper display

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome story!

Interesting twist and well written. Awesome. 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cut her fucking tits off ! She can still have sex, right ?!

😡

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I believe nothing would stop me.....

The bitch would be dead one way or another......

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

very erotic and a great visual in my mind. forced to show off his junk to everyone, and his nutts cut off. totally humiliated and emasculated in front of everyone he knows!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is one of the worst stories on Lit

Not only does it have a clone (The April Joke) but it's conclusion is SO ludicrous that I had to laugh. Any woman that cuts her husband's balls off is toast. He either kills her or has her sent to prison for the rest of her life. You want us to believe he helps her and takes her back? That is the worst conclusion - EVER! Fucking awful story.

Minus 100 stars.

texxmantexxmanover 5 years ago
No way

Sorry but this guy is WAY too laid back and his wife is a total idiot.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
Nope! Sorry.

The wife is too stupid to live, or at least to live as a wife. She needs a divorce and she needs to pay alimony. She needs to do time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ridiculous

No-one would forgive a wife who castrated them. Just a plain stupid story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
In the Wordsnof Judge Judy, RI-diculous!

In no particular order:

1) They have a history of Halloween pranks; it's Halloween; she doesn't make the connection?

2) Even with his lying testimony, what she did is mayhem, she'd get much more even without his cooperation.

3) That wasn't enough to stop the pranks?

4) With her history of anger issues, culminating in CASTRATING him, he stays with her?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not sexy, not erotic, just dry, dry, dry

This is a dry courthouse-lawyer-doctor novel, NOT arousing a bit. This is NOT an erotic novel. You wasted half an hour from my life.

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
what a stupid

story

1starr

icebreadicebreadalmost 5 years ago
Did not..

....like this story

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Sorry but

I think the guy is WAY to cool with his wife going apeshit and CUTTING OFF his balls!

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
really?

I love your stories, but I doubt the marriage survives that! She has some real mental health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Probably A Good Time

To have stopped posting stories. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NFW!

Me, I'd of packed my stuff and left for parts unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loser

Didn't need them anyway, just like the cucky cock sucking author.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Can't beleive

He had them passed out and only shaved their heads? After what they did to him, nothing would have been enough revenge.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Wow!

This story was absolutely nuts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Két csillag ,jó indulattal...

Ez így nagyon írreális hozzáállás és hülye vége a történetnek!Minimum jó pár év börtönt a Lindának,a gyermekek teljes felügyelete,plusz kártérítési igény a férjének élethosszig!Mire a börtön letelik ,akkorra pedig más feleséget kell elvenni feleségül!

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 4 years ago
Decent start, then not only went off the rails but dove into a canyon

This makes no sense. The wife has a serious jealousy problem, and not only drugs him but maims him (permanently disfiguring him). How would she feel if he though she cheated and had her breasts or clitoris removed when they were healthy and there was no medical reason to do so? How the hell could he ever trust her not to drug him again and do something to him? And the reason for not testifying against her was for financial reasons and being a single parent? I call this BS. He should have testified against her, and divorced her. he should have contacted his family (parents, siblings, etc..) for help and moved if necessary. How in the world could he stay friends with the people that started this? What sick person would consider crafting fake cheating folders a joke? This at the very least would damage a marriage, and quite possibly destroy it. He should have broken off all contact with them (maybe told the husband to keep looking over his shoulder, because one day he will pay him back and it will be permanent - be prepared and make your funeral arraignment now). No man would have stayed with his wife after what she did. Depending on the state she could have ended up being in prison from several years to life - maybe that would give her the time and reason for anger management classes - not to mention being divorced and losing her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If the wife ever fell asleep again...

She'd wake up to discover she had undergone a double mastectomy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This has been done before.

I don't remember the title, but the vet was named Vicki and mistook his cousin for a date before they were married.

I liked it the first time, but twice is not necessary.

Best regards,

Autofan

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Autofan

You can't remember the title so...how do you know which one was first? Because you read the other one first? Quite the detective.

EmSmithEmSmithabout 3 years ago

I love the way Linda 'accidentally' cuts her husband's balls off! Nice. It's so sweet the way he sticks up for her (forgive the pun) after the fact, when the Police arrive... and that the underlying moral of your story is that guys don't really need their testicles anyway?? I especially love the sweet 'payback' inflicted on all the antagonists at the end of the story... precious ha-ha!!

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 3 years ago
Ansurd

What a waste of time. A man is castrated and his payback is shaving heads. Get real!

If it happens to you, share your reaction.

JohnfergieJohnfergieabout 3 years ago

Pathetic..... simply fucking pathetic. Give your head a shake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF!!! Dude just keep your fucked up shit to yourself. Makes me want to puke. Should have pressed charges like hell and kept her away from the children for live...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Time to give your head a wobble!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The one who typed this.. you are mentally ill and should be neutered .. fucking ass

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
A ball less story

Written by a dickless writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

they remove bull nuts to control them / castrate dog to what emasculate them/ Are you that Brain dead to not realize the implication of what type of man is left behind ( They castrate sex offenders ) Your a balless wimp that will get fat / ready for the slaughter " when your wife finds a real man ." You where balless before the actual surgery . Your neighbor knows your a wimp to start with most real-men would have kicked his ass down the street long ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you crazy? Throw her in jail and toss away the key. Divorce her and take her Vet license away and let her rot.

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Well... I didn't love this story as much as it was well done. But a wife castrating someone without consent? Yeah, that's a felony that needs to be charged. Dumb of the guy to not testify but then again, the prosecutor didn't need the guy to testify.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

3 Stars due to him being a TOTAL Dumbass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Glad he's not writing anymore if this is what he puts out. 1 * for breathing

emsoneemsonealmost 2 years ago

The guy didn't have the balls to stand up to his wife.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Sorry, not funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FUCKING TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You wrote well. The story was clear and moved along well. Pranks are never a good idea. My husband lost his left hand to a work prank, he still works there pumping oil wells.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I as many others hate pranks

Hopefully they all would have ate shit and turned into vermin

Janrene3Janrene3over 1 year ago

I really (!) hope this is fiction (I know: it is!), but him staying with the wife after this???

Donovan7777Donovan7777over 1 year ago

I’m sorry I don’t usually comment unless I have something useful to say but this has to be one of the worst stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The wife was completely insane, he should have demanded something very severe of her for staying with her.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[10.01.23]

Sick und Twisted!

Funny A.F!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next year.... He gets drugged...again. Only this time. They did some cosmetic additions to his body... They removed all of his body hair below his ears... then attached "boobies" to his chest and blended the edges with makeup... Those "Boobies" felt like the real thing as they managed to convince him he was now a transgender woman because when he woke up. He was wearing a bra ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There’s not even any porn, what site do you think you’re on man?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Horrible story made worse by him NOT putting her in jail for ever and divorcing her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So while they were out why didn’t he fuck Ann and Bob? After they woke up, Linda and Bob were tied to a chair and Ann tied to the bed so they had to watch him fuck Ann.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

The next year those three would have woken up in a abandoned farm/barn slowly bleeding out with, no painkiller and no dick, nuts, breasts or cunt lips... Otherwise, this was a stupid unbelievable story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just incredibly stupid. What a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

God what a stupid story. And what a wimp for not exactly truly biblical revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If she did that to me all three of those cunts better hide in the Himalayas where I couldn't find them

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don’t know if I should call the story preposterous or the writer a piece of sham…. I think I’ll go for. Both!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just plain stupid

Like those prank shows on internet. Only saw one guy got chased down the street

I would have got him sooner or later and painful

49ers6949ers698 months ago

Well written, but If I had been Linda's husband I wouldn't have gone so easy on her.

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Yeah, that's a no, she didn't need to go to the extremes, I'm cutting her off completely and out of my life

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Yeah sorry. I don’t buy it. She’d be prison bound.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ouch !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Author needs serious help from a professional psychiatrist

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet7 months ago

After the first slap and kick in the nuts, it would have been over for the non communicating cunt. After the castration, I would have put a bullet through the head of Linda and the dick wad neighbor.

NallusNallus4 months ago

I don't think it is quite a BTB deserving event, considering his long-term outcome, but the personal assault warrants, significant regret and hardship for his ex because yes, he should divorce her and let her decide if she wants to woo him again.

I think their kids deserve to know the shame their mom should feel. She could not have done worse safe cutting off his dick.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Any man that wouldn't burn her after that is essentially unchanged, for he had no balls to begin with. She is straight up psycho and needs to be locked up. Who would trust this nutjob with their pets let alone want to be near her? Sheesh this was an extreme one I'll say that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Idiotic. Nice concept but went off the rails with the husbands wimpy response. Just stupid.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous