All Comments on 'The Halloween Prank'

by Rod_Walker

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Stupid

Unbelievably stupid! Nobody would so blithely accept castration. Not even in a story that I think that was supposed to be lighthearted and/or humorous. It was neither.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
SHE GETS HIM PLASTIC NUTS AND HE ACTUALLY WANTS THE BITCH BACK?!?!?!?

LOL ""We can even implant plastic testicles in your scrotum for cosmetic reasons if you wish." This was much better news than I expected. I was out of the hospital the next day." OMG, LOL. Oh goodie, goodie! "MUCH BETTER NEWS THAN I'D EXPECTED." OMG! HE LOST HIS BALLS! Forever, gone, now he's walking around with something MADE IN JAPAN swinging between his legs. FOREVER! Frozen sperm. Natural nuts went in to the garbage. Testosterone shots. Plastic balls. How could any of that be BETTER? Wife cuts off his balls, He's practically treated outpatient getting plastic ball implants with just an overnighter at the hospital, and he's good as new?!?!? "Oh honey, its OK, just a failure to communicate." LOL. I'm so glad I married a Vet. Glad Bob didn't tell you after he'd given you the phoney picture that I'd broken my leg too and was in a lot of pain and should be put out of my misery.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Agree with other comment

The authorities don't require his cooperation to prosecute his wife. Victims are often afraid to testify so the law is written to get around that. There are the police report, hospital records, etc. Further, compelling testimony from the neighbor/pranksters would be easy. This entire scene is not a joke and I agree, no man would accept castration so unemotionally. Nor would any man hop back in the sack, or even stay with a woman, who did this to him. Next time she gets angry, his penis will be cut off? Also not easy to reattach. She can't be trusted. Not around him or the kids. This story belongs in another category, non-erotic or non consent, or BDSM or something. It was not a LW story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Rod Walker : a real honey (badger) of a author

For those who don't know the honey badger in attack mode launches itself at it's opponent's groin . Good yarn , not very credible but the author is skilled enough to make me read thru this story with knees welded tightly together... Just in case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Some idiots think this is a great author!!!!!!

This is a truly disturbing tale by a sick author. Who in their right mind would even begin to write such a sorry piece of crap? Unfortunately, Literotica lets sickos abound. Too bad no zero stars.

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
help me understand your way of thinking

during a praank your wife cut off your balls because she though you were cheating on her. Instead of putting her and them in jail for life or at least years for cutting your balls of. Instead you won't press charges because your worried about losing half you income and taking care of the kids. all I can say, I hope she doesn't supere glue your dick to a post. Your fucking crazy

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SNOW BALLS

are better than no balls, ask Frosty/nee Matt. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good luck

When she cuts your dick off I assume you will be happy still. This is one of the stupidous stories around. No man would take what she did and laugh about it. "Oh dear you are no longer a man this year we cut off your dick also." "I love you honey, and now I will just sit in my chair while you have a troop of well hung studs service you. But you better watch out next year I will paint your nails blue!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
zed0 the ped0

has no sense of humor: all pedos have their sense of humor castrated. Sadly, wannabe cucks have never had a sense of humor to begin with so those poor saps never had balls in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWhuedogg is so stupid

he got run over by a parked car

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dumbest story ever.

I mean, really.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 12 years ago
wife gets so enrgaged bya trick photo

she cuts your balls... could of killed you ...

and you wont testify because the kids a mother ?

you want a women like that around for your kids?

" joey i heard your struck out today at Little league with the base loaded... time to lose an eye!!!!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sorry Rod

poopchootkaboose will not be happy unless someone pulls a train in his poopchoot, or caboose, getting cornholed a million times obliterated his sense of humor

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
I think this was meant to be in the humor section

I really really hope that this was mis-categorized

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerover 12 years agoAuthor
True Story

This story came to mind because it really happened where I live. The wife was not a vet but she cut hubby's nuts off and spent less than a year in jail. When she got out they got back together proving that truth is stranger than (most) fiction.

The medical stuff is accurate.

Even Lorena Bobbitt was only locked up for two months. And she cut her husbands penis off.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Based on his reaction to her cutting his balls off, he never had any to cut.

The moment she slapped him and kneed him at the mall, that would have been the end of it. It would have to be that way as he should have hunted the bitch down and kicked her ass into tomorrow.

Scream, yell, call names if you must, but don't lay a hand on a man if you want to keep living.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 12 years ago
Hmm competition is not ALL good

Seems to be going just a very long way tooooo damn far - fools lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

start your day with a smile

demantoiddemantoidover 12 years ago
fun story...

Rod Walker meets Rob Zombie.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Maybe a little funny

Or not. She needs to visit the House of Ten Thousand Corpses where she will introduced to the Devils Rejects. Daddy, get that bitch! I can see big brother playing with her now...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Well, she was sorry about it!

Give the poor girl a break! She fell for a Halloween prank, so what? Perhaps Bob should have had a snip just to even things out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lame

They grew up in the same small town a quarter mile from each other, and went to school together from kindergarten on, and Linda didn't know Betty was his sister? My disbelief wasn't suspended...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Coulda woulda

The initial concept would have been AWESOME as a starter for a more angsty, emotional ride. As it was? Stoopid.

Clever idea...disappointing design.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 12 years ago
Galactic Stupidity...

Because no one is ever obligated to post stories here (or on other sites), I always appreciate those who share their stories with us - - until now. This wasn't funny, ironic, satirical or anything else with socially redeeming value.

Suggest that anyone who disagrees read this month's Mens Health and consider the plight of men who lose their testicles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Asinine bullshit

And I'm being kind.

koosewatcherkoosewatcherover 12 years ago
Insipid Bullshit!

Men are much more attached to their Nuts then this story would lead you to believe. Must be a Transsexual writing this drivel!

juderboyjuderboyover 12 years ago
Your better than this

I have read many of your stories and know you to be a good writer. So what is with this story. It was great up until you turned him into a wimp. Even if he didn't divorce her, he really did need to grow a pair and do something about this. To hell with a joke, that wasn't funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The beginning should have been a clue regarding the poor plotting

It's not a fatal plot hole, but the idea that they knew each other since they were kids, going to school together -- but she didn't know he had a sister was a bit of a stretch. As I said, not a fatal hole, but a stretch nonetheless.

<P>

The real problem was writing this in first person. We have full access to his thoughts and feelings, all of which are in conflict with what happens to him. There is little anger, at least little in relation to what happened to him.

<P>

You compared it to Lorena Bobbitt. Not even close, given that all she had to go on was a picture. Just one moment of thinking would have made her at least consider it was just another prank. She attacked him physically and emotionally, and his reaction was almost nonexistent.

<P>

Maybe, MAYBE, it would have had a slight chance of working if this was written in third person with a dispassionate narrator, but as is it is amateurish garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
actually willingly being drugged showed the guy to be plain stupid

Allowing the wife not to be arrested and imprisoned is more than stupid and not putting lawsuits on the neighbors for the acts that led to castration begins to speak of being a moron. And to go back to the prank game sets himself up to be killed as a prank. These arent pranks they are acts of amoralistic children into severe BDSM. He might have kept the wife for the money but having her submit to surgery to remove her womb and ovaries would have been suitable revenge. Let her also be neutered and have to undergo hormonal therapy for the rest of her life.

db1044db1044over 12 years ago
Not Good

You missed totally on this one. Drugging a victim followed by illegal restraint and felony assault resulting in great bodily harm is not a "prank" no matter what may have triggered the assault.

ACP45ACP45over 12 years ago
Well....

Let's see...drugging, unlawful restraint, gross bodily injury...if he put up with this, he didn't have any balls to lose anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Stupid is

as stupid does

RpierzRpierzover 12 years ago
Uh huh

I get the Lorenna Bobitt got away with it but let's see if I get this; a guy who already knew that he had a potentially unstable mate (her attack on him before he could intro her to his sis). Years down the line she does a CRIMINAL act & he still wants to be with her when everyone else knows that "his" next mistake will probably result in her killing him somehow. He wants this type of "person" back WHY?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Funnier than heck

I mean, as a comment on the revenge themed loving wife stories... kinda makes you think twice when it is testicles that get ruined. Funnier than heck.

Wasn't it a satire on the burn the bitch crowd?

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Whut weh haeave heah is a failuah to communicate.

This was funny as hell. It was tongue in cheek and well written. But think about it...guilt alone would cause Linda to never say no to her husband regarding any "sexual kink" he wants to try. Anal, she'll do it. Ass to mouth, she'ld do that to...hell, she'ld prolly fuck a german shepherd if he asked (you know, cuz she's a vet.) Anyway, I usually hate stories like this; but this was freaking funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
just not quite sure.............

Rod....... I am just not quite sure I would have reacted quite the same way if someone castrated me...... :)

A good story thought. So what's next to beat this one?

Mousse9Mousse9over 12 years ago

I think this belongs in the Fetish section, since it's a castration fetish.

jason1138jason1138over 12 years ago
what is the point of this dumbass story

pretty tenuous way for you to get a halloween entry

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Worst story I ever read on Literotica...and that's saying something, since I have read thousands!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BRILLIANT

Very entertaining.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Just for the hell of it...

I just remembered that they discovered one of those murder houses in Texas a month or so ago. Multiple graves. With the content of the movies and the news, maybe we should be careful when traveling through Texas. :) The husband sees his unfaithful wife in the rear view waving her arms as he drives away leaving her at the little run down store in the middle of nowhere. He smiles as he remembers the old snaggle-toothed storekeeper who could not take his eyes off the woman. While inside, the storekeeper is making a phone call.... Robert Zombie, report to the office please!

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
Yeah well,

Everything Vulcan said.

True story or not, the folks described in this story are fucked up!!!!!

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Wimp Squared!

Ok - people can do things in the heat of anger but an operation to remove his nuts? This man is the father of her children and there was no indication that he would ever cheat on her. I guess that next time she gets anger with him she will just cut his heart out. How can she ever maintain any respect for him after he just carry on like she placed a ugly tatto on his forehead rather than performing surgery on him. She has to feel like she can get away with anthing after getting away scot free with this crime!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fucking hilarious.

I have been entertained, thank you.

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Interesting to see what some people think is funny.

It's too stupid to be amusing.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Intresting

These folks have problems! I really can not imagine how he accepted things so easily! I would be heating the tar and looking for feathers... They are hard to find nowadays!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You Fuckin Pantywaist

This might just be a true story! Nothing to be surprised. This age is full of sissies like you who cannot stand up to bitches. You're apparently no forgiving saint from what I understand, but a total coward. She should have severed your dick as well.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
A true WACC story!

The definative WACC story WACC = Wimp Ass CASTARTED Cuckold. Excellantly written!

WillHartyWillHartyabout 12 years ago
The comments are the real humor!

Rod, I have to hand it to you. The story was well written...so well it produced all these foolish, ridiculous reactions and comments from us readers. Many of them seemed to believe it...that, my friend, is a truly great prank. Kudos bro.

-Will

Rod_WalkerRod_Walkerabout 12 years agoAuthor
An explanation

Some people have asked why Linda did not recognize my sister Betty when she saw us at the mall. I forgot to mention that Linda was wearing a sexy veil she had just purchased at Victoria’s Secret. She was wearing it to tease me. Even without the veil Linda might not know she was my sister because Betty did not attend our local high school. She was always interested in horseback riding and 4H activities; therefore she attended the County Agricultural High School a couple of towns away. Additionally, just before graduation, Betty accidently fell into the school’s Hay Baler and spent more than a day wrapped in wire on the back forty. The Baler did some damage to her face and after several reconstructive surgeries she has a totally different look. There is also the fact that my name is not Matt, there is no Linda or Betty and this is just a fucking story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
sorry found none of the story humerous immature and stupid yes

fuck the money put the exwife in jail and get real revenge on the neighbors by flaming their house and make it look like they committed arson for insurance. He who has the last laff has the best laff, cutting off their hair is childish. He could have a bit of revenge by removing his wifes tits and their neighbor and removing the male neighbors balls, the rubber bands designed for castration of animals work well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just a

stupid story

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's an okay story but...

If the two of them had grown up together, why didn't the wife know about his sister? Also, after that type of over-reacting to his sister, that should have been a warning sign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only one question

When she comes home all pregnant will the dumb ass believe that it is his?

Any person that stays in such an abusive relationship is fucking nuts (no not nuts anymore) stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I gave it 4 stars ...

... It was a very funny though disturbing story. It was not as funny as your essay "An Explanation", that was hilarious. Please continue writing for us few who are not members of the Tea Party. For we who understand its fiction. Panther Fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even for fiction

this premise is bad. I can't imagine a man doing anything else but KILL his wife for castrating him. At the very least, he should have allowed her to lose her license and spend a bunch of time in jail while he divorced her. And to continue to pull Halloween pranks? What next - cut off peoples legs and arms? Just too ridiculous.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
ROD... i DARE you to write the same OR similar story but have the WIFE get sexually mutilated

I double dare ya.... What do you think the reaction would be?

First you would not have half of the readers laughing off this awful story.

Seond several readers would file compliants about YOU asking or demanding that you be banned from LIT

Third you would be reported to police or sex crimes unit of the FBI

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Harry, I dare YOU to put down the bottle of Ten High and

allow the cobwebs to clear long to have a rational thought. What step were you on when you fell of the wagon for the umpteenth time?

For the love of Christ man, dummy up! Next thing we know you'll be babbling about humping goats in Albania. Get some fucking help!

Story =/= reality, move on dude, bursting a brain cell over this shit isn't worth it, god knows you don't have many left to waste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Shave?

I would have shaved the fucking heads off!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Shit!

I have to agree with Harry on this one. This tale was just wrong on every single level imaginable. Wifey would be doing hard time. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

1 Star.

wonder203wonder203over 10 years ago
Stupid, stupid, stupid

Just don't know what else to say. No redeeming factors at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
? ? ?

I think that would baller me.....bill....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Criminy!

Too bad. I thought the story was well written. No grammatical problems that I caught. Story ran pretty smoothly right up to the point where his wife supposedly emasculated him, then it stopped being interesting and just became a confusing morass of bullshit.

Keep writing Rod, but try to be less offensive. He didn't marry Linda he married Dr. Mengele.

What's really scary is I ended up agreeing with Harry. I had to give you a one for that.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 10 years ago
better idea

A better idea for a get back prank, super glue their assholes shut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To much

I suppose you are going for shock and fuck you,but all it does is sissy cuc extremism.

God what a pathetic little man he is.

No balls figuratively and physically

Oh well, it was funny here and there.

joln321joln321over 9 years ago

I can see the next Halloween prank on him after having shaved their heads . Instead of him getting testosterone shots, He gets Estrogen shots which turns him from a he to a she with a dick.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
This one missed the mark by a mile....

So, she cuts his balls off and everything is OK? Wow, think not.... Forgiveness is one thing, but most of the time we all have a sense of "the punishment needs to fit the crime." A few haircuts does not equal two perfectly healthy testicles....

Now, if he had drugged them and left all three of them handcuffed in a Mexican whorehouse with no ID or money....THAT would be "funny"......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of the sickest stories on this site

She castrates him and he takes her back? And helps keep her out of jail? Could anyone be that terminally stupid? This is, without a doubt, the worst story I've ever read. No man, even if he was crazy, would do anything but see her go to jail for a very, very, very long time and divorce her while she was in jail. Just god awful. Can I give this story negative 100 stars? BARF!

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Pretty funny

Now he has a bulletproof marriage and sex life.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Stupid jokes...

Stupid jokes made by stupid people...No funny at all...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
death becomes them, all three

and the castrated one needs to listen to them cry as they slowly die

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
20 Years of Hard Time for Dr. Twat!

What a bunch of dumb assholes! Hurtful pranks and practical jokes are NOT funny to begin wit! When you factor in embarrassment, humiliation, or physical harm they become foolishly dangerous!

How in God's name does a wife cut off her husband's nuts without first looking into what would make her so mad she'd do something criminal like that?! Even though hubby wouldn't press charges,she still should have been sent to prison and had ner vet license revoked!

By the way,if you loose your nuts,you can say bye to normal sex.

Another story with a DUMB twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Appreciate the attempt at farce, . . .

but its still a stupid story about stupid people. Won't they be surprised when the kids get into the act? God help them.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Sick...very sick

Well written story in it's own way, but then you have to face the fact that the characters are some very sick weird assholes. Shave their heads? What world is that coming from? I could see the wife and the other woman waking to find that their clits had been removed. I would find poetic justice in the asshole neighbor waking up being castrated himself. The wife got away with mutilating her husband, what would stop her from doing even worse damage to him the next time she got mad? There are just way too many bad things that can come of this situation as written, and the one most at danger is the castrated husband. I'm sorry but this story just leaves me feeling sick.

xtchrxtchrover 8 years ago
What Was This!

I had to read this story twice because I just couldn't believe it. I thought I missed something. The wife literally cuts his balls off and he protects her, but wait he did get even, he shaved their heads?????? Terrible, not funny and again terrible. I had to wash my eyes out after reading this story.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
I liked it

If my girl was a vet and thought of doing that I would expect her to put me in a full vet scene.. I would wake up in her office in the animal restraint.. she would be telling me she is going to neuter me because I was screwing around like an animal.. so I would be treated like one.. I can't say anything with the bit gag in my mouth, only make noises.. she pulls my balls telling how she will do me.. then injects aneastetic and I go numb.. she does pulling and twisting with metal tools and is really convincing .. I go limp and take it like the man I was ? She leaves me to " recover" as I wonder what happened.. she comes back as I think I am feeling something.. surprise she yells as she yanks my sack and yells "you have been pranked" in unison with our friends who had behind me out of sight

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That nutless freak

Is a real nut job...

livetoreadlivetoreadabout 8 years ago
Not sexy, not funny.

Unique story, somewhat stiffly written. You told a story, but it wasn't one that should have been told. It was demented, and lacking in any form of humor. If you had expressed sarcasm at the very least, you could have saved it. You didn't however, and in so doing you left us feeling sick, instead of entertained. Your characters are so utterly obtuse its mind numbing. No human being that professed to love another would purposely disfigure them. Not to mention a DVM. Compation is a prerequisite of wanting to be a vet. Duh! Hmmm let's add in the traditional prank history. You are and moronic as the story.

Jack99Jack99almost 8 years ago
Haha!

Quite a funny story, Rod! Wish you hadn't quit posting, your stories were always good for a laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong Category

This story would belong in Gore Porn if there were such a category. There is nothing erotic or funny about maiming someone for life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a Fu..ing Idiot

Divorce her before she cuts the rest off and inverts the skin to make u a "PUSSY".

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

""How fucking stupid can you get! You two made me cut Matt's nuts off!"

Really? REALLY??!!

ONLY 2 outcomes of this

1) Press as many fucking charges as possible so this psychotic cunt spends as much time in prison as could possibly be allowed.

2) As soon as he gets out of the hospital, he takes the cunt to an abandoned warehouse and tortures her to make her write a long note saying she just could not handle the guilt and shame and she is moving away.

Then he very very slowly tortures and kills the cunt in ways that make Hostel look like a trip to the day spa.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

@ anonymous 7/28/16

That made my day ...

"torture and death that would make Hostel seem like a trip to the day spa"

I laughed so hard.

But, I do agree that she needs SEVERE punishment. Not the pussy that can't stop loving her even after what she did.

The only thing that might save this story, is that he bided his time for revenge and that he has some kind of GHASTLY and horrific plan for her and not AS severe but definitely rough revenge for the others now that he has them drugged.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
1*

Incredibly stupid.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Dude!

The guy lost his balls before the operation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You got to be kidding!

I have no words for this. I gave it a 1 for the ridiculousness of the content.

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
First bad one...

First of your stories not to receive a 5*** from me... It was just too over the top for my taste even if it was a bit funny....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid Shit

I would of divorced her before I lost my nuts, just on the priciple of her being a stupid, vindictive ass.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 7 years ago
Nothing Personal

Unfortunately this story is a shortened version and almost plagiarized of "The April Fool" by Sid0604. Here is the link: https://www.literotica.com/s/the-april-fool. (Hope it works) While I don't think it was word for word, the theme is extremely close. Your story as a standalone is even more ludicrous than the original. What I don't understand is why you and Sid have the couple still together. Why neither are in jail. There is no kind of love in my eyes that could forgive either author for this theme. 1 star for this POS just like I gave for the original. If you keep writing??? Try somethin original.

AmunRa218AmunRa218over 7 years ago
I Stand Corrected

It would seem I should have checked the timeline. Sid's story was written with yours in mind. My apologies.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
No Way

I would have married this crazy bitch. Her first reaction in the mall should have been a clue to run from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

I would of divorced her as-soon-as possible and charged her with whatever crimes I could of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Worst story - EVER!

She cut his balls off. There's no coming back from that. See to it she spends as many years in jail as possible. See to it that their non-friends join her as accomplices. Take all the marital assets and move far, far away and never see or speak to her again. This has to be the worst RAAC story on this site - bar none.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
strange

I seem to have read this story elsewhere and it was longer also with him getting the last laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
She removes his balls

And he thinks it's a prank? His big concern is that if she goes to jail is that his income will be lower. Is this guy freaking nuts (obviously he is without nuts)? This woman is off the chart bat shit crazy. He needs to separate from her as far as possible even if it means jail time for her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I Enjoy Castration Stories

Out of all of the Cheating and Revenge Scenarios, the one rarely written about is castration revenge. I enjoyed this...even more because he was innocent. And I have personally witnessed people's pranks get carried away to extremes. Bravo for tackling a subject very few writers "have the balls" to write about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Small point... but he wasn't castrated... he was neutered... castration is cutting off the penis... I'm surprised that on a site of a thousand writers no one commented on that... I'm also in disbelief that she could be unaware that betty was his sister... and that he took his "deballing" so calmly... well written... but silly... and pretty unbelievable... but I understand that it was tongue in cheek...

-jaye-

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absurd!

Castration before confrontation?Not likely,even if she's got a wild temper.

She's done 8 years of college so she's not stupid! She has to know/understand the ramifications of something as extreme as castrating her husband,both for him,them,their family,and her.

In any case,he should have pressed charges so she'd do the jail sentence she deserved!

(Read this same type of crapola in a 7 pager ,The April Fool

bySid0604 written a few months after this. He even duplicated some of the facts exactly. ~ Crap is crap,whether 7 pages or 2 pages long!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Difference Between Castration And Penectomy

Castration is the removal of the male's testicles. Penectomy is the removal of the penis.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous