The Halloween Prank

Story Info
A brother pranks his sister on Halloween.
1.3k words
3.9
74.4k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers

Trigger Warning The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way. All Characters are 18 and over.

*

Gabby and Tiela were best friends, just like sisters. They had grown up on the same black, next-door-neighbors for almost thirteen years. They both hated their older brothers and they had that in common. Their brothers deserved to be hated. They were always playing practical jokes on their little sisters. The girls remembered countless times that their brothers had pranked them.

"Remember that time when Anthony put saran wrap on the toilet seat?"

"Yes, I do!" Gabby howled. "I still hate him for that! Oh! And remember the time he told me my mom was in jail? Ohhhh, that was rude!"

"Yeah, he's an asshole. It's good they stopped playing pranks. I was about to disown Donnie as my brother," Tiela shook her head. "Want more popcorn?"

"Sure! Wait. Did you hear that?" The girls' heads snapped toward the window. There had been a sound but now it was silent. The girls looked at one another and shrugged. They turned back to the TV they had been staring at. They were both on the tummies on the bed, their arms propped up on pillows as Tiela scrolled through all of their movie options with the remote.

"How about something scary?"

"Okay, sure! Oh, your phone, Tiela! Maybe it's your mystery guy, Brad!"

"Maybe!" She grabbed it. "It is! It's Brad! He texted. Oh my God, he asked if he could come over. Should I let him?"

"Well your parents are out but what about Donnie?"

"I hate brothers! You're right. He'd tell my mom." Tiela looked down at her phone and shrieked with excitement. "Brad wants to come over and he said he'll wear a mask so no one will know it's him if he gets caught. That's a good idea, right?"

"That's kind of weird. Don't you want to see him and make sure he is who he says he is?"

"Well, yeah. Okay, I'll tell him." She texted and as she did there was another sound coming from the window. Both girls turned their heads and saw a male figure climbing into Tiela's bedroom window. He wore a Halloween mask and a black cloak over his clothing and both the girls screamed. They hadn't been expecting him to come by so soon.

"Brad?" Tiela asked.

"Yes," he said in a deep voice that both girls found sexy. They relaxed.

"So do you want me to do what we discussed Tiela? To you and your little friend?" Brad asked.

"Wait. What did you discuss?" Gabby asked, her eyebrows raised. The movie the girls had chosen was playing. There was already screaming and what sounded like murder as the soundtrack behind them as Tiela admitted to her best friend what she had told Brad.

"I might have told him we wanted to have a threesome with him," Tiela looked down as the anger rose in Gabby's eyes.

"You what?"

"Come on, it'll be fun!"

"We're like sisters!" Gabby protested.

"Sisters do things for sisters. Please, Gabby! Do this for me. He's so hot. Please!"

"Fine." Gabby agreed but she was angry and it was obvious. Brad didn't care.

"Let's get the party started. You ladies just lay there and enjoy your movie. I'm just going to get you both a bit more comfortable." The girls tried to watch their movie but Brad was pulling at their clothes until their pants and panties were torn off and their bare pussies were showing. Gabby was uncomfortable when Brad slid a finger into each of their pussies.

"Your pussies are nice and tight. You're going to love my cock," he told the girls. "You two are little sluts, aren't you?"

"I'm not a slut," Gabby cried.

"Well, then I think I can teach you how to be one. Sluts are sexy Gabby. Open your legs. There you go. Now tell me how this feels." Brad pushed his cock into Gabby's pussy. She looked at Tiela and she could tell that her friend was upset that he had chosen to fuck Gabby over her. Gabby was sad about this but she had Brad's cock in her and it felt really good. In fact, it felt so good that she could barely contain herself. Her moans became louder and louder until Brad pulled out of her pussy. "It's Tiela's turn. I've been waiting for this moment a long time."

"Oh, Brad!" Tiela cried, unable to hide her attraction to him. Gabby felt strange as she watched Brad fuck Tiela. There was something familiar about the way he was fucking her. She couldn't put her finger on it but something about this situation felt wrong. Tiela was howling as Brad fucked her pussy with his nice, fat dick. She was loving every second of his fucking and she couldn't hold in the screams as her orgasms crushed her to the core. Gabby watched her and smiled. She liked seeing her friend happy. She loved Tiela like a sister and maybe that's why what happened next was so weird.

"I want you two to kiss for me," Brad announced.

"Tiela?" Gabby looked at her friend and Tiela shrugged as if to say, fuck it and so Gabby leaned in and kissed her. There was a spark of love between them, just the way there is when any pair of best friends kiss for the first time. Tiela grabbed onto Gabby's tits and the girls dissolved into a pile of lust on the bed. Brad found their holes and fucked them one at a time as they kissed. He used their pussies and asses as they clung to one another for dear life. They held each other through their orgasms and they kissed in between them. It was so fucking hot that Brad knew he was going to cum. He also knew exactly where he was going to cum.

He pulled Tiela from Gabby and threw her face-down onto the bed. He spread her ass cheeks and pushed his cock into her. Her pussy felt so fucking good just as he always knew that it would when he finally got to fuck it. He held Tiela down until he had emptied every last drop of his cum into her tight, little pussy. Fucking them both had been a dream come true for him but he knew he had to leave before they figured things out.

"Ladies, thank you for the pleasure but I have to go now!" He moved quickly to the window and jumped out. He ran from the house as fast as he could and he didn't stop until he reached Gabby's house. Her brother Anthony was waiting for him with a smirk on his face.

"Everything worked perfectly, "Brad." I saw everything through the camera in the mask. It worked! You did a great job. So how was it?"

"It was amazing."

"How did fucking your sister's pussy feel?" Anthony asked his best friend.

"It felt so wrong. I came right up inside of her."

"I know. I heard you. You're a sick fuck! That's your sister!"

"Just wait. Wait until you get your dick in Gabby. You'll nut in her too!"

"I suppose you're right. I don't know how it feels yet. Hurry up. Take off the costume. It's my turn!" Anthony put on the costume. "Do I look like Brad?"

"Yeah. You do. I just texted the girls and they are expecting you. They didn't like how you came in Tiela's pussy and just left. So you probably need to make sure you cum in Gabby's pussy this time just to keep things fair." Donnie nodded.

"Of course. This is the best prank ever!"

"Yeah, it is. That was the best nut ever, man! I hope your nut is just as good."

"Thanks, bro. You're a true friend for letting me fuck your sister."

"I feel the same about you. Now go get those pussies."


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,090 Followers