All Comments on 'The Halloween Prank'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Predictable

But sexy! Hot.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 4 years ago
Tease!

Come on! Your sentence, "Gabby felt strange as she watched Brad fuck Tiela. There was something familiar about the way he was fucking her. She couldn't put her finger on it but something about this situation felt wrong," is a tease. When will Gabby and Tiela figure out that their brothers fucked them? How will they react? What revenge will they take in turn? Or will they decide that they need more? Will the soap opera of the molested neighbors continue? I, for one, certainly hope so!

PS: I thought I had earlier left a similar comment, but it seems not to have ever been posted?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What good bros!

Just two buds sharing sisters and getting into classic teenage hijinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So bad

Just stop writing mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boring

You described sex like it was a chore. This whole thing read like an autocorrect sentence Siri makes

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsover 2 years agoAuthor

This is one of my least favorite stories I've posted on Literotica. I wrote it a really long time ago, maybe 5 years ago and ran it as a re-run on my other blogs and thought I'd publish it here and see what you all thought.

For those that like this, awesome! At the time I wrote this I was still trying very hard to get into writing incest stories and I'm happy if this was hot and turned some of you on!

Whoever said, "Stop writing, mate" you are just a lazy commenter. If you don't like it, explain why so I can do something about it. Or maybe stop commenting, mate?

To anon that said I described sex like it was a chore, you're probably right about that. At this point in my writing career I was struggling with writing requests for incest content because it doesn't turn me on, personally. It was much, much later in my career that I got better at this and learned how to have empathy for my incestuous characters and really get into it. I appreciate the honesty in your comment and because this is such an old story I'm totally able to see what you mean. So, thanks. I'll use your comment to be better on future incest stories.

If you do enjoy incestuous content similar to this, check out my story called Killer Clowns on Smashwords. It's about an incest family of epic proportions. My links are all in my bio.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...