All Comments on 'The Halloween Surprise'

by coollvr1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion756 months ago

How did she think he fucked her without her compliance when she actively participated? Otherwise it would be rape.

EroticPolymathEroticPolymath6 months ago

Probably would’ve worked better if the Blake storyline was a separate part 1, and the Halloween and aftermath was part 2. They way it is now cuts the impact of both stories

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

She needs to fuck him again and again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story. I like that her son impregnated her and that she gave birth to his child. I would like her to fuck him again, under the circumstances that he doesn't know who he's fucking but that she knows and that he fills her with his sperm again and that she gets pregnant with him again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, fun to read and very sexy. Like the theme. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story was worth reading. Only problem I had with it, was the supposed size of the babies cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked it but the sex between them was an accident that's not incest you need to continue and have her open up to her son about his baby and have them begin to have sex cause she wants that big cock!!!!!!!! 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you for your story, A few tech nit pits (like hers is already possessive and doesn't need the apostrophe.) You actually bring up a interesting philosophical point: can you have consent without awareness? Is it consent for the act or the person? I had never really considered that until this story. Thank you for that stimulating thought embedded in a well-written story. Although it did end on a weird note with mom looking at her baby's penis and thinking those thoughts about her baby - perhaps is she wondered if he would grow up to be his father's son? But you're the author and it's your story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I saw someone talking about consent, and whether it can be given without awareness. Im shocked any of you freaks even care. I bet every single one of you would happily rape a family member, as long as it got you off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoollvr1@coollvr1
I am an Alpha male, yet renaissance man who believes in the equality of all human beings male and female. I enjoy the role of the seducer as opposed to the seduced but do so without obnoxious harassment. To all who read my stories and comment, remember that they are my storie...

story TAGS