The Hallway

Story Info
A girl crawls for a spanking.
1.7k words
4.14
11.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived later than she had hoped to and pulled in to the parking lot acutely aware that He was waiting. Not the impression she really wanted to make for the first time she was to crawl, something He had described so eloquently it had stuck in her head for weeks. Quickly, she walked around to the door of a hallway between busy tourist shops that were currently open and quite full and empty offices that were closed. She walked quickly down the dark hall to the last room. He was in the dimly lit office and when she got to the door, He took her bag and said, "Go back."

His simple two words instantly reminded her why she was there. She turned without a word and walked back until she heard Him say stop.

"Get down." He said and she dropped to her knees. He went behind her and shut the door and turned on the lights in the dark hallway. Her knees and hands felt the dirty carpet under them and she waited for Him to tell her what was next.

She could feel him looking at her but she did not look up at Him. She was unsure of what the rules were and did not want to find out the hard way so she patiently waited for instruction. Her body electrified as she waited.

"Pull that skirt up and take those tits out."

She reached down and lifted the skirt of her short striped summer dress up around her large round ass. She was thankful she did in fact opt for panties that day because she kept thinking of the door and the busy main street and if someone were to wander down and see her ass like that, how that might look. A small voice told her she didn't care. She then took her tits out of the top of her dress and let them hang. She felt so exposed and still felt his eyes appraising her, not quite judging but at the same time evaluating.

"You know there are shops on the other side of that door?" He asked as he walked back down the long hallway to his office space.

"Yes, sir." She answered.

"Anyone could see." He reminded her.

She looked up at him through her curly hair that was in her face and nodded. She watched Him walk back down the hallway and waited.

"Come." He said simply. She felt the word in her core though and began the long crawl down to Him. The sand on the rug did not feel good on her knees but, she kept moving toward Him. Her focus on making sure she did not stumble or falter. She knew she would get what she craved if she could make it down this hallway.

She inched past the door of the first business, happy it did not open. Then the second; she could almost hear the sounds of the people as she crawled past with her DDs swinging with each movement and her big ass up in the air. The office door was getting closer and He stood there watching her and she kept moving toward Him and toward what He was offering her. She got to his feet and he told her to go to the spot.

She continued crawling into the room to the mat he had placed in front of a chair. She remained on all fours in the dimly lit room that smelled of old books which only made her mind swirl even more. Her panties were soaked and she could feel them as she waited.

The sound of the door closing was followed by Him coming and standing by her. The anticipation of what was to come had her tingling from head to toe. She saw the belt in his hand at his side and closed her eyes, inhaled, and waited.

"Seven minutes." He said. "Seven minutes late. It's your first time but, we'll start with that."

The belt struck her covered ass. She inhaled sharply as the sting radiated from the impact. She felt it. Knew what she was in that moment; knew why she was there.

"Well, go ahead, count it out loud." He said.

Her body reacted to his words on a primal level. "One." She said in a steady voice as her panties got even more soaked.

The leather belt struck her again, a little harder.

"Two." She said and inhaled deeply. Her mind clearing of everything with the exception of Him and what was coming next. She felt her nipples harden as she waited.

Again, the leather slapped hard against her round ass as she remained on all fours.

"Three." She said wincing a little as the sting intensified. She closed her eyes and felt the pain but found she did not dislike it. Her pussy was aching.

The sound of the leather meeting her ass again broke the silence. "Four." She said and moaned. She was unsure if she was supposed to enjoy this so much or if it was a punishment for being late. Either way...

"Five." The sting intensified. Her ass started to feel warm from the five strong raps of His belt.

"Six." She gasped as that one struck harder than all the others before, but she wanted more. She wondered if he was pleased as he stood there surveying her like this.

"Seven." She whimpered. The belt stung and she knew she was dripping. She waited silently, on all fours for His next command.

She felt his hands tug her panties down so he could see her bare ass. She felt embarrassed yet turned on, wondering if her ass had marks across it. She could feel the sting of them, the burning heat of where the leather had struck her each time. She wondered if her ass looked good but just as she thought about it, she felt His hand.

"Let's see how wet that made you." His fingers rubbed between her wet slit, sliding easily along her pussy lips. She moaned as she felt His fingers inspecting her.

"Mm hmm." She heard Him say. "You're soaked." He said so matter-of-factly. She felt her face flush as if a dirty secret was revealed. As if his confirmation of her wet pussy somehow told the world what a hungry little slut she was in that moment. She closed her eyes as he rubbed her and moaned when He stopped. Her body craved more - more of Him and she waited.

He came around to the chair and sat down, His hard cock now in her face. She smiled. It was what she craved in that moment, to taste Him and please Him. She knew that was what she was there for - His pleasure yet, the belt had given her unexpected pleasure. She felt her pussy ache again as she felt the heat of the belt marks and saw His hard cock. She did not know how much she had needed it until she had it.

"Go ahead and suck it." He said and sat back in the chair to watch her

She remembered he said he preferred no hands so she remained on all fours as she licked His cock. His hand held it so that she could wrap her mouth around it. She slowly slid her mouth down, her soft lips sliding down the length of his thick cock trying to get it all down. She gagged herself on it, both because she knew He would like it but also she liked the challenge of trying to get as much down her throat as she could. She knew she was good at this and wanted to show Him.

"Spread your legs a little wider." He said as she slowly moved her mouth up and down. "You know there's a mirror behind you."

She did not know that and instantly felt nervous, afraid the view was not good enough yet knew too that she would hopefully have Him not concerned with the mirror if she kept gagging her slutty little mouth on His cock. She was hungry for it and focused on how it felt in her mouth, trying to forget his words about the mirror as she continued to feel the sting of the belt lingering.

His cock felt good sliding between her lips and she loved how thick it was as she sucked it down. Her mouth bobbing up and down on it, picking up the pace and trying her best to keep good suction on it. She heard him moan and continued.

"That's it." He said. His words made her pussy tingle and made her suck a little faster. Deeper. Her mouth full of saliva, it started to run down her chin. Her face was getting messy as she lost herself to her task, sucking His amazing cock. She let her drool slide down her chin on to the floor, no longer caring what she looked like. She wanted to taste Him. Wanted to hear His moans as he came in her mouth. That was all she could think of in that moment.

She gagged herself deep on his cock again. The saliva coming out as she choked on his cock. "That's it." He said softly, encouraging her to keep doing what she was doing.

She pulled off and went right back down, chin covered in spit, and gagged herself harder on his cock. Her saliva almost coming out her nose, eyes watering. She didn't care what she looked like. As soon as she heard His voice again she knew she was close to getting what she craved. "That's it. Just like that." He said.

She didn't care that her knees ached from being on all fours. She didn't care that she looked like a sloppy mess. She had one task: to suck His cock. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock and soon felt His hands on either side of her head. His moans more frequent. She sucked harder, wanting to taste him. He grunted and she went deep on his cock, feeling the first rope of cum shoot down her throat. It made her pussy drip as she swallowed it. His cock pulsed between her lips and she stayed as deep as she could letting him cum down her throat like the little cocksucking slut she was. She pulled off a little and tasted Him. His cum on her tongue, her reward for a task well completed. She moaned with HIs cock inside her mouth and continued to swallow His seed until every last drop was in her belly just as a good girl should.