All Comments on 'The Hand of Death Ch. 15'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
SassimSassim3 months ago

Brilliant as always

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder3 months agoAuthor

Thank you, Sassim. I'm glad you like it.

And I'm dropping ch16 in the queue tonight so it should be up as soon as it clears the Mods.

SciFySexMasterSciFySexMaster3 months ago

I get lost with the terms and titles, but I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad to see you are back, your storytelling was missed. The story is excellent and true to form as ever. As one who also disappears at times, I wish you the best at clawing your way out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I look forward to your story telling. Thanks for your time and imagination.

silmarillisilmarilli3 months ago

sorry to hear you've been having a rough time lately. you're writing is exceptional as always!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinder3 months agoAuthor

To: SciFySexMaster, I am very happy you're enjoying the tale. As for the terms, I am sorry but for me the Japanese helps with the immersion factor.

To: Anon: "Glad to see you are back..."

Thank you. And I'm just waiting for 16 to clear the Mods so I can drop 17. I'm hoping that staying busy with it will help me to stay focused. :)

To: Anon: "I look forward..."

Thank you so much. I'm just stoked that people are enjoying it.

To: Silmarilli, Thank you for the support. And liking the story....

Now if I can just finish Book 2. "The Bloody Bandai."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES