All Comments on 'The Hand of Death'

by HaydenDLinder

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 1 year ago

Chapter was short. Would love to know how the story progresses. Proposing to issue further chapters monthly is too long for me to be interested. I do have authors I follow who issue monthly, but 25-30k word chapters. 25 chapters over two years, waste of time. No thank you.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

@sirwoodcutter, You could always go buy the book on Amazon for $4.99?

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 1 year ago

100,000☆s. I'm off to Amazon to do some shopping.

RiverMayaRiverMayaover 1 year ago

100,000☆s. Now, I'm off to Amazon to do some shopping.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

@RiverMaya, Very cool! Thank you.

And let me know what you think of it. I'd love to hear your opinion.

linnearlinnearover 1 year ago

Great story, I am so looking forward to more.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey linnear, I'm so happy you like it. I just got ch3 uploaded to Lit. So it should post in ab out 10 days or so. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Probably the best written story I've read here in 15+ years on Literotica. Great voice, character progression, well described, and paced. Overall 5-stars. Looking forward to reading more.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anon, Holy crap, that's a great compliment. Thank you so much for that. And there are 25 chapters in this first book so you still have plenty ahead of you. I think you'll enjoy the rest as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHaydenDLinder@HaydenDLinder
10/3/2022 Hi everyone, Just updating my profile. The link below is to my Fantasy Fiction book about Ninjas. "The Hand of Death." https://www.amazon.com/Hand-Death-Hayden-D-Linder-ebook/dp/B00VC1408Y/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1EMTDQT5HENZN&keywords=hayden+d+linder&qid=1664811261&s=book...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES