The Hand of Titans Ch. 04

Story Info
Drayk and Ashor go to Jenzen's compound.
2.3k words
4.71
702
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 05/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drayk and Ashor exited the Major's office. They were in no rush to see Colbix Jenzen. The pimp and whoremeister could wait until they felt like seeing him.

"I can't believe that bastard wants to see us. You think he is going to give us shit?" Ashor asked Drayk.

Drayk laughed. "That fuck does not have anything to say to me that hasn't already been said."

They walked out of the building and were immediately greeted by one of Colbix's guards. He was a young man who appeared to be barely out of his teens. He was dressed in the red and black uniform that the Senate guards wore. He had a nervous expression on his face as he looked at Drayk and Ashor.

"Cpt. Drayk and Lt. Ashor, my name is Chio and I am to escort both of you to Senator Jenzen's estate," the young guard said. He was fidgeting with his hands.

Drayk let out a loud laugh. "The bastard sends a child to take us to him!"

Ashor laughed as well. Chio looked at them nervously and seemed like he would rather be doing anything but escorting the both of them.

"Let's not give Chio a hard time, Captain. He is just doing his job," Ashor said with a grin. She winked at Chio and he started to blush.

"Alright, Chio. Let us depart," Drayk said as he continued to laugh.

The sun was beginning to set as they walked toward Chio's vehicle. It was a vehicle that was made entirely of steel. It had a sleek design and impressed Drayk immensely.

"This is the vehicle?" He asked Chio.

"Yes, sir. It is Senator Jenzen's personal vehicle," Chio said. He noticed that Drayk was interested in the vehicle. "It was designed specifically for the Senator."

One side of the car slid open and Drayk and Ashor stepped inside. They sat on the comfortable plush seats. He looked at the dashboard and saw that there was only a steering wheel. The door slid shut and Colbix pressed a small tab and the vehicle started. A virtual dashboard appeared before Chio. Drayk looked in surprise as the entire vehicle became see-through as they were able to see outside from all sides.

"Wow," Ashor said as she looked out at the base. Several soldiers walked by the car. "Can they see us?"

"No, ma'am. We can only see what's outside. No one can see in," Chio said with a smile.

"Huh. Tell me Chio, does Senator Jenzen and his whores utilize this car often?"

Drayk said with a grin. He watched as a soldier walked by and picked his nose.

"Yes, sir," Chio said with a grin of his own. "This is the Senator's favorite vehicle."

Ashor looked around at the seats in disgust. "Please tell me that these seats have been cleaned recently."

"Yes, ma'am. The car is cleaned every day as there are certain...fluids that need to be washed out," Chio said with a straight face.

Drayk let out a laugh. "That fucking guy! A vehicle that allows him and his minions to fuck whores in complete privacy as they cruise the city. I bet he wanks off to women that he sees on the street."

Chio guffawed. Drayk looked at the young guard with a grin on his face. Ashor shook her head as she knew the Captain enjoyed those that laughed at his jokes.

Chio drove the vehicle onto the main road. There was a lot of activity on the base as soldiers prepared for various missions. Airships and spaceships were taking off constantly. The base was huge and housed more than 100,000 men, women, and alien species on it. Large gray buildings were constructed all throughout the base as they served as operations centers, mission control centers, dormitories, and other critical mission stations.

Many soldiers were out as they exercised in groups. It was truly a diverse military compound as Drayk looked at the soldiers that he drove by. There were Yperries which were an alien race that was green and black in color with short black horns on their heads. They had thin but athletic bodies that allowed them to leap into the air at will and move at a rapid pace. They were known for their agility and were great on the battlefield. Drayk had served with several of them throughout the years and even met a Yperrie that was a Lieutenant.

There were also many Gyterris, Daviians, Lyzarians, and human soldiers exercising together. Drayk's eyes latched onto a big breasted Yperrie female. Her tits were literally bouncing up and down as she ran. Drayk gawked at her and felt his cock rise in his pants. Ashor elbowed him and he looked at her. She grinned at him as she knew exactly what he was looking at.

"Those tits are magnificent," Drayk said. "Can you imagine fucking them?!"

Ashor laughed. "No, I cannot."

They drove across the base to the main gates and the guards who were standing vigilant let them out. The road towards the Senator's tower was not too far from the base. They drove out into the bustling city of Huron. There were so many people moving about on the streets. The noise level rose in intensity as they heard shouts from merchants who were trying to sell their wares to the passersby. There was also loud music of every genre playing. Drayk recognized a Broken Wave song that was a mix of heavy synths and thunderous drums. There were also loud honks from vehicles as they tried to not hit the people who would dash out into the street.

The buildings towered into the sky. Many of them were merchant centers where you can buy anything that you desired. There were also huge apartment complexes that housed the citizens of Huron. It was a large city that seemed to grow in size with every passing day. Drayk looked at the throngs of people. There was every alien race that you could imagine that was moving in the crowd.

A large train zoomed by on an elevated platform. It moved at a rapid pace as it went from station to station. The train ran all over the city of Huron for those that could not afford a vehicle or chose not to ride in one due to the endless traffic. Drayk did notice that Chio's vehicle was moving faster than other cars in the street as they made way for the Senator's vehicle.

Several fighter spaceships boomed across the sky as they made their way to whatever hostile area where the Me'ria were. The sound was almost deafening and seemed to drown out the noise of the city only momentarily. Drayk noticed that there were several performers on a street corner doing circus acts for a small crowd. These performers were dressed up as clowns and Drayk could see that they were malformed as they both had hunchbacks. One had a club hand.

He watched one of the clowns juggle several balls while the audience stood raptured before him. It was good to see some sort of entertainment for the citizens as the endless wars against the Me'ria ranged on. The Senators of Huron were supposed to bring countless distractions to the citizens but instead seemed to be focused on securing their own positions across the galaxy.

The vehicle drove for another 10 minutes and arrived at Senator Jenzen's heavily guarded compound. Two Lyzarian guards stood like statues at the gate. Chio showed them his badge and they waved him through. The gate snapped open and once they entered it snapped shut behind them. Drayk noticed that there were electric sparks on the gate as it was reinforced with electricity to stop anyone from entering.

They made their way down a road and then stopped in front of a large mansion. Drayk had never been to Jenzen's compound and was amazed at how big it was. The mansion had many windows that had protective screens over them. It was egg white with brown awnings. A large garden was in the back of the mansion that stretched for miles.

Chio parked the car next to other vehicles that were in a lot in front of the mansion. They exited the car and walked up to the front entrance. Another Lazarian guard let them enter. The entrance hall was spectacular as there were gold banisters leading up a large staircase. There was also a gold chandelier that hung above them. Ashor whistled in awe as she looked around. Huge paintings hung from every inch of the wall. Many were virtuals and showed smiling women and battles from days of yore. Drayk looked at a painting where a woman was slowly undressing. She had a grin on her face as her gown fell. Her big tits and cunt made Drayk's cock twitch.

"A little something to get my guests excited. Everyone enjoys that painting," Colbix said as he entered the room. He was dressed in all white with a short sleeve shirt and white slacks. He had on sandals that barely made a sound as he walked. Colbix was bald with a tan complexion. He was fat with a body that was shaped like a ball.

He grinned at Drayk and Ashor as they turned to face him. There were two whores that stood beside him and had their hands on his shoulders. The whores eyed Drayk and Ashor with seductive looks. They were both Daviians with rabbit ears. One of them was curvaceous with hips like an hourglass. They were both dressed in lingerie that clung to their bodies. Drayk could feel himself getting hard as he looked at them. He wanted to see their asses desperately but he had to focus on what this bastard wanted.

"Welcome to my home, Cpt. Drayk and Lt. Ashor," Colbix said. "If you will follow me."

They followed Colbix to a large living room. Drayk's eyes were on the asses of the two Daviian whores. They both wore thongs that were deep in their asses. His cock was now hard as fuck as he watched them walk before him.

In the spacious living room, there were many spotless white couches with golden coffee tables before them. A large virtual screen was on the wall and was playing porn. Drayk saw a Daviian woman and a human male fucking. The male had his cock in the Daviian woman's mouth as she sucked it rapidly.

"Excuse me, let me turn this off. I had a client who wished to see it," Colbix said with a grin. The screen disappeared.

There was a lot of sunlight that filtered into the room from the large windows that were all around them. There was a nice view of the garden from one of the windows. Many colors from flowers and other plants caught the eye of every guest. Sunlight beamed down upon them from an open panel in the roof. Drayk and Ashor sat down on the couch and Colbix sat down opposite of them with his two whores.

"How was the trip to Vyeraf Forest? Is it habitable for me and my whores?" Colbix asked them with a grin.

Drayk almost erupted in anger at the cheeky bastard's questions but Ashor responded. "It is free of Me'ria and would be perfect for new occupants."

"That is great to hear. I will be moving part of my operations there as I hope to expand. It has always been a dream of mine to own a planet and have it be a place of fun, entertainment, and many other wonderful delights. Your team is the first to know about this new venture of mine," Colbix said. The two whores were cuddled up close to him but were looking at Drayk seductively.

"As a reward for undertaking this mission for me, I would love to offer you two of my finest whores for your pleasure," Colbix said with a grin. "This is Walla and Piquet. They are excited to show you both a good time."

Drayk eyed the Daviian named Walla. Her brown rabbit ears perked up on her head. She had light blue eyes and small pink lips that formed a grin. Her curvaceous body was driving Drayk wild with lust. Ashor was also looking at the whores with desire in her eyes.

"What's the catch? You want us to undertake all of your missions going forward? You want my team to be your personal errand boys?" Drayk asked Colbix.

Colbix's smile did not falter. "Not in those words but your team will be well provided for in every aspect if you do so."

Drayk's cock was throbbing for Walla as he eyed her body but he had to think rationally. He stood up and Ashor stood up as well. "We appreciate the offer but we will have to decline. We are needed back at the base."

Colbix's grin turned into a look of disbelief. "You will decline such an offer? These whores will bring you the pleasure that no other woman will."

Drayk laughed. "There have been many women that have been up to the task of providing me great pleasure. I will not miss out on your whores."

Ashor snickered then quickly stopped laughing as she saw the Senator's face redden. He was staring at them with anger. "Fine but you will continue to undertake my missions and I have many that your team will be a great fit for," Colbix said with a sneer.

Ashor was about to speak as she feared that Drayk might go off on Colbix but was surprised by his response and lack of emotion.

"If the Major wishes it for my team, then I will do it personally. No one else is in charge of my team but I," Drayk said. "Good day, Senator."

Drayk turned around and Ashor followed behind. She glanced back at the Senator who sat there in stunned silence. The whores were watching them go with confused expressions.

Chio looked at them both in surprise as he was waiting in the main hall. He wondered what had happened in the living room. He knew that it probably was not good.

"Chio, take us out of this godforsaken place," Drayk said with a grin. "I can feel the stench of corruption rubbing off on me."