The Handshake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were about to graduate. For four years, you looked for a good fuck?"

"I looked for AS good a fuck as he was. Some guys could get me off. Mostly not. Then you came along, and you could."

"I only ever saw him in pictures. He looked like Dickhead, and Drake."

"Correct."

"But all these years....."

"Gerrard, in St. Louis, was six years ago. A one off. I felt so guilty. He was also like Winston."

"You're saying that guys like that can have you."

"No. I was weak and tipsy in St Louis. A lot of men try to fuck me. I....."

"You only go for the blond gods. Which, obviously, isn't me."

"I love you, Jake. You're great at sex. Only...I have a particular weakness."

"Were all three better for you than I was?"

She stared at me. She didn't look away. She replied, softly, "Yes."

"I see. Well, that being so, there's no real hope, eh?"

"I was honest."

"Sure were....just now, at least. I assume that you could never promise to be faithful and mean it."

"I've considered that. I was faithful all these years, except for Gerrard. But Paul came after me hard. He seemed to know my....weakness. He took me. Then I met Dick. He took me, too. That's just who he is."

"That doesn't answer the question."

"I don't know the answer. I can say that I would try. I would really, really try." She was silently crying. "I do love you. You do satisfy me, all the time."

"Well, but not like they do. Are you giving them up?"

"Yes. I won't fuck around on you, unless we get divorced. Or...if I feel like I might, I'll tell you."

"And what am I supposed to do then?"

"You....you knocked those guys over like bowling pins. You squeezed his hand to a pulp. You broke bones. You could think of something, I bet."

"Maybe I should kill them both, for a start."

She looked shocked. I smiled. She thought it was a joke. I was not joking, though.

She said, "I dreamed about you, knocking them over. Like Superman. I got wet. Any time you want me, I'm yours. After all, we are married." She was looking up at me like she did when she wanted to get fucked. She almost had me, but I thought - she must have given them the same look.

I passed.

We limped along like that for two days. It was the weekend, and the kids were home. I asked Jenny to come to their soccer games with me. I had been instructed to make things seem normal. Sometimes she used to go see them. So, we went. She held my arm as we climbed into the metal stands. Their games were one after the other, girls first.

Both of them had good games. John scored another goal, but wasn't as lax on defense as he had been the game before. Mary was her usual competent, but not spectacular self. After I took them all for ice cream, although it was getting chilly.

Things were normalizing at home after a week. The children were warming up to Jenny. I was glad for that, since I had my Berlin trip, starting Monday. I would probably be gone for three to five days. On Sunday, as we ate dinner, I was struck by how normal the meal was. And by how good Jenny looked. I knew she was trying to get me back into our bed. She was dressing casually, but showing her figure, and some skin. Little pats on the arm. Brushing up against me. Looking up at me with her head tilted that way. She was horny and she was getting to me.

I still slept in the basement that night. But Jenny knew she'd get me soon. Probably after the trip to Germany.

Monday morning, I showed up at work, and was called into a meeting just after ten am. My flight was at three pm. When I went onto the room, my boss was there, and her boss. And Jenny.

I was startled. Jenny wasn't looking at me. She was looking at the table.

Helen, my immediate boss, took charge of the meeting. She said, "Jake, Morris and I have just been talking to Jenny. About our operational situation."

I said, "Explain."

"We believe that Paul Drake is a bad guy. He's the only one who could have messed with your safe. We'd.....well, we'd like to give him another chance."

Jenny was still not looking at me.

I said, "You want Jenny to fuck him at our house again, right?"

"Yes. Wednesday. You'll be in Berlin. I do hope, though, that this situation will not impact your efficiency there."

"Do I have any say in this? Or Jenny?"

Jenny looked up at me. She said, "I can't see how once or twice more would make a difference."

"Really? That's really what you think?"

She looked away.

I said, "You might be endangering the kids."

Helen said, "They'll be at school. He comes in the morning."

"If he bites, where will you take him? Or, maybe you won't take him. How long are we talking?"

Helen said, "We intend to plant some material in your safe, and see where it goes, if he gets it. We believe that he knows enough now to get into the safe."

"How long?"

"A few weeks. If he sends it where we believe he will, maybe two weeks more. Not all at your house. Just the once there."

I looked at Jenny. I said, "Jenny, when you fuck him, will you be convincing, or different?"

She stared right at me. "I can....be the same."

"And do you agree with this. I want to hear it from you."

"Yes."

"Because you get to fuck him more?"

She looked down. "Not....I mean...I don't even like the guy. I want to hurt him. But I also want to fuck him. We've talked about that."

I stared at Helen. I said, "No."

She stared right back. "You don't have a choice."

"I do."

Jenny said, "Don't do this, Jake."

I turned and left. That day I didn't go home. I went to Berlin. I was there until Friday. On Thursday evening, a German legislator of the opposition party had a fatal fall down the stairs at his love nest in Berlin, where he entertained young women. Very young women. Girls. And some boys. That solved a complex political problem in a simple way.

I arrived back at Dulles on Saturday morning. Jenny picked me up in our car. As she drove, I asked, "Well?"

She said, "After the sex, I showered. He went into your office and opened the safe with some gadget. He took pictures, and put it back."

"Is that it?"

"I....I 'm supposed to keep on until they see what he does. Next Wednesday, for sure. After that, I don't know."

"How do you feel about it? Honest."

"I was tense. But not for long. I enjoyed the sex. And I'll enjoy it as long as I have to do it. But I hope it stops. For our sake."

"What do you hear from Dickhead?"

"He called. I told him to stay away, or you'd kill him. He believed me."

"You were telling the truth, Jenny."

She stared at me. "Are you....I mean, Jake?"

"Eyes on the road! I have my skills. Kill skills. You can never blab. That would be very bad for you."

"Are you going to kill Paul?"

"Not likely. Dunno that they'd let me."

"Jesus."

"Will we get home for the kids' soccer?"

"Yep. I'm going straight there."

And we went. They had another good week, and we went for pizza this time. Too cold for ice cream.

When we got home, I set my bag down at the door. I was undecided about where to put it - up or down. In Germany, I was so wrapped up in the work, that I hadn't thought through the home situation.

The kids went up to change. They both had dates. When they left, my bag was still at the front door.

Jenny said, "Obviously I'm not as needy as I was. But....but I would very much enjoy your company."

I said, "Let me clean up, and I have to type a report. I'm....baby, I'm not sure how to....proceed."

"Well, just in case, I got an STD test - clean."

I went to shower. It had been a while since I'd had sex. In Germany, I never thought about it. Now, though....

After my shower, I put on a pair of shorts and a tee. I went to the office. I cued up the house video file from Wednesday. One of the things I had insisted upon was that they leave it for me to see. So, I watched.

I watched as Paul Drake took Jenny on our marital bed. He had a large cock and a big, tight body. Jenny sucked on him for a while, then he tossed her onto the bed, and they fucked like animals. She was screaming out orgasms. She wasn't faking any of it. After he came inside her, they rested for a while. Then she scooted down and licked his cock clean. Slowly and with eye contact. Then she rode him from above until he came again. And she licked him clean again. Then she got up and showered. She did all this knowing that she was being filmed.

Drake put on his underwear and went into my office, where he accessed the safe in seconds, with some device. He had the material out, looked at it and took photos with a very small camera.

He was back dressing when Jenny came out of the shower. He kissed her and slapped her ass. He said, "Next week at my place." It wasn't a question.

She walked downstairs with him, and watched him out the door. Still naked. It was like watching a porn film. A truly good porn film.

And now I had the chance to fuck the female lead. I walked down the hall, dropped my shorts and shirt, and went into the bedroom. Jenny was waiting on the bed, naked, legs open, rubbing herself.

She smiled at me. "Did you watch?"

"Yes."

"Fuck me now."

I moved between her legs. She pulled me into herself, and I started slowly. She kept pulling at me, chanting, "Fuck me harder....harder..."

I fucked her as hard as I could. I was inflamed, in a way that I hadn't been with her for some time. She felt it, and responded. She kept coming, loudly on my cock. I held out, but not for long. I emptied myself deep inside her. We lay there after, me still on her and in her.

I got up. She groaned. The whole scenario hit me like a ton of bricks. I looked at her. She was so lewd, lying there, open, eyes glazed. I turned and straddled her chest. She came alive, and pulled my dick into her mouth, sucking it clean. Then she shoved from under me, leaving me on my back. She mounted me, her hair hanging down on me.

She stuck her tongue into my mouth. She started rotating in some sly way, which kept my dick deep into her, but clutched at it as well. It felt like heaven. All the time we'd been together, she'd never done this - with me. After a few minutes she came hard, and then again. That last pulled more cum out of me. She'd drained me of every last drop. She got off and lay next to me.

She said, "That was great. So great. The best for us, ever."

I couldn't argue. But I was also deeply angry. Not so much at her. She was who she was. At myself. For being so aroused by watching her get fucked - fucked and loving every second of it, even though it wasn't me inside her. I had to come to terms with her being a slut.

I sprang up off the bed. I ran out of the room, "Jesus, Jesus...Oh shit."

I went to my basement lair and sat, stunned. I heard the shower start upstairs. It was past ten pm. The kids would be back in an hour or so. I went back up and picked up my shorts and shirt. I took my suitcase downstairs for the night. The shower stopped as I did that. I imagined her emerging naked and wet. I put the stuff down, and jogged back upstairs, two flights into the bedroom.

Jenny was still naked, and she was waiting for me, with a wicked smile. She said, "You like me as a total slut. I wondered if you would, you know."

I didn't know what to say. She was almost laughing at me, but not in derision.

She said, "This will make the next few weeks easier, and much more interesting. We're gonna do it every night. Even Wednesday. And you sleep here, with me."

I was getting hard again. No hiding it. She hopped onto the bed, patted the space next to her. She said, "C'mon, Jake. You're my man, and I'm your woman - almost all the time."

I lay down next to her, and we cuddled. I never said a word, she stroked my hair until I fell asleep.

Sunday morning, we woke up and I needed a shower and shave. Jenny joined me in the shower and gave me a blow job, and swallowed. It was a nice gesture. Something more than Paul had gotten - at least the last time.

We went downstairs. The kids weren't up yet. They had locked up, though. I made eggs and bacon. The smell got them both downstairs.

Mary eyed us with open suspicion. John just ate.

Mary said, "When we came home, the only occupied room was your bedroom."

Jenny said, "Yes. We've made some progress."

"Is that what you call it?" Mary seemed incensed. John was eating, but watching with interest.

I said, "My business, Mary. Mainly, at least. Sex doesn't mean...complete forgiveness."

There was a long pause. Then she said, "How was the trip?"

I smiled at her. She was a smart girl. I said, "It went smoothly, thanks."

The four of us went on a hike at a friend's acres in rural Virginia. It was a fun day, with not a lot of stress. We ate at a diner on the way back.

When Jenny and I got into our bedroom, she stripped down fast. She said, "Strip. I need cock. If I'm gonna be a slut, I get it when I want it." I didn't argue. I shucked my clothes, shoved her onto the bed, and took her from behind, while rubbing her clit. It was, or had been, one of our favorite things in bed. It worked well again. When we finished, we just fell asleep. But she woke me at four am, sucking my dick. This time I fucked her missionary. She was loud. I imagined that the kids heard.

Monday, I worked from home. And I watched the video of me fucking Jenny on Saturday night. I also watched the video of Paul fucking her. I could see that I wasn't in his class, as a male sex object. But I could also see that Jenny was just as into it and satisfied with me as when he fucked her. I didn't know how to take that. However, I knew that Paul wouldn't be in our lives for long.

Jenny was back at work that week. But she took off Wednesday morning to go fuck Paul Drake. I was sure the agency had video, but I let it ride. Wednesday evening, I had Chinese sent in for dinner. Jenny came home all showered and clean. We ate, and the kids went up to do homework - or whatever.

Jenny waited until eight to drag me to bed. She was aflame. And she lit me with her heat. I would have thought that she'd be worn out. But just the opposite happened. She basically overwhelmed me with her lust. At eleven, I was spent. We lay in bed. She said, "Did they video us today?"

"You mean you and Paul? I assume they did. You like that?"

"Yes. Do they video us, too?'

"No. Well, the first time. But not after. I have control."

She said, "Tomorrow when we go to bed, I want to watch before we fuck."

I said, "How was today with him?"

She looked at me. "I'm supposed to be honest. It was fantastic. He's really great at sex."

I didn't ask any more questions. She patted my head and we slept.

Thursday, we did watch the tapes, on a larger screen in the bedroom. We watched Drake fuck her first. She was wild when she watched. I went down on her to keep her satisfied. Then we watched me fuck her. Or, her fuck me. Then I fucked her missionary, and she was in a constant orgasmic state. I, though, was not so into it - watching. I lasted a long time, because I kept thinking about her reaction to Drake. Her reaction to me lasting a long time was fantastic. When I did come, it was as amazing as before. The entire thing was quite confusing to me. Not so much to her.

She said, "I'm having the time of my life. But....are you okay?"

"Probably. You know soon Drake won't be available to fuck you. Then what? Can you be satisfied with only your husband?"

"Yes....well.....here's what I can say. There's a difference between him and you fucking me. I'm satisfied with both. That means with you. You've always satisfied me. But....after years and years, sex with the same partner gets old. Maybe stale. And there's only so much we can do to spice it up."

"So? Can you be faithful or not?"

"I can. But I'm not completely sure. I won't go behind your back anymore. If I need another dick, I'll tell you."

"Jenny, I'm not sure that does it for me. You've already cheated so many times. And I only found out because of Dickhead's ego."

"You know, if I need fresh cock, you could have fresh pussy. I'm absolutely sure your boss wants to fuck you raw."

"Helen?"

"She's always wanted you, Jake. I saw it from the git. You have my permission to fuck her once - a hall pass. It's only fair."

"She's not you, Jenny."

"Oh, Jake, under those dowdy clothes, she's got a body you'll like."

"Oh. I...she never came on to me."

"I bet she watched the tapes, right?"

"Probably. It's her job."

"Right. I guarantee that she rubbed one off while she watched you and me. Anyway, if you fuck her, you have to tell me about it. And, you know, if you do, you won't just be my cucky, like you are now." She started rubbing on me and chuckling. When I got hard, she mounted me and we fucked slowly for a long time.

We fell asleep soon after. But what she said had me thinking - did I want an open marriage?

She'd called me a cucky. She was right - I was. But I wasn't happy about it, and I was dangerous.

Friday morning was a day at the office. I got debriefed about Berlin. I noticed that Helen was dressed in a Chiffon blouse, and a short skirt. It looked like she wore no bra, because her tits swayed. She had on heels, not her normal flats. I was mindful of what Jenny said. Maybe she was right. Helen looked very good. My suspicion was that Helen knew about my hall pass. I thought the house wasn't bugged. But maybe it was. Or maybe Jenny spoke to Helen.

When the debriefing was complete, Helen asked me to come to her office. She didn't sit behind her desk. She sat across from me on a settee. She crossed her legs. She smiled. Then she licked her lips and stared at my crotch. I was hard, and that was obvious.

I got up and sat next to her on the settee. I pulled her to me and kissed her with passion and tongue. When I heard her moaning, I stood up and took off my shirt. She stared at my chest. She said, "I watched you fuck your wife. I want it like that."

I took off my pants and all the rest, as she watched from the settee. My dick was so hard. It even looked bigger to me. Maybe it was swollen from all the fucking I'd been doing. For sure Helen was impressed, because she was on her knees licking it in a flash. Licking and sucking, looking up at me with my cock on her tongue, batting her eyes.

She said, "You have a beautiful dick."

Then she stood up and pushed me onto the settee. She slowly stripped off her fancy blouse, and her short skirt. She only had on a thong, which came off slowly, with her sexy ass waving at me. She left her heels on, as she straddled me and impaled her shaved pussy on me. She was tight. Tighter that Jenny, and I could feel every twitch as she moved up and down.

She was biting on a pillow to keep from making too much noise. She had several intense orgasms that I could feel all the way up my body. I came way up inside her as she shuddered around me. Then she fell forward onto me. After a while, she whispered, "I always wanted you. Now that your wife has fucked around, I don't feel guilty. It was so great."

I said, "For me, too. I never knew how you felt."

She laughed. "We're all good here at hiding that kind of thing." She got up off me, and knelt back down in front of me. I was amazed when she licked my cock clean. Maybe it was the new thing for women to do. First Jenny and now Helen. It was a magnificent way to get more hard cock sex. It took about four minutes for me to bend her over her desk and fuck her. That was loud, and neither of us cared much. We finished and cleaned up. One of the perks of being the boss was a bathroom and shower off her office.

When we were dressed again, she said, "No sexual harassment claims, right?"

"Not if you keep me satisfied at my job." I smiled at her. She moved in and kissed me.

The remainder of the day passed, uneventfully, unless you count the sideways looks from some of the other employees.