The Handshake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home, Jenny was there, and the kids were upstairs. Jenny had one look at me and said, "My, you work fast, Jake. Was she any good?"

I was amazed. How could she have known? But I said, "Yes, she sure was."

"I told you. That's your hall pass, though."

"Why just once? You've had dozens....maybe hundreds."

"Okay. You can screw her until Paul becomes unavailable. After that, we're trying monogamy."

"No fair! You had almost a year. I get a few days?"

"Yep." She moved in on me, gave me a hug. She said, "Don't worry, I'll keep you good. You'll be lucky to survive."

She proved to be correct. Friday night she basically ravished me, repeatedly. She was aroused more than normal by me having fucked Helen that very day. It kept up Saturday and Sunday, at night.

Sunday evening, before we all retired, Mary looked at us and said, "Are you guys going to keep us awake again? You should have your room soundproofed."

Jenny said, "It's an important step in reconstituting the family unit. Bonding. I'm sorry if it disturbs you."

"I didn't say it disturbed me, Mom." Jenny blushed. But she said, "Don't get any wild ideas, Mary. Or you either John."

Mary laughed at her, "Whatever could you mean, Mom?" She went upstairs with that.

Jenny shouted, "Earplugs!" We heard Mary tittering as she topped the stairs.

Monday, Helen was back wearing her dowdy work clothes. But I discovered over lunch in her office that she was commando underneath. All the easier for me to eat her. Which I did, right before the main event. She was tasty.

Helen was tall and slim, with dark brown hair cut medium. She had brown eyes and full lips. Her slimness ended with her breasts, which were full. She was forty then, divorced, with twin daughters in college. She had made her way up the ladder in the agency, and she didn't use sex to do it, as far as I knew. She sure could have done that.

When I got home, Jenny waited until the kids went to bed to jump my bones. She wanted to know all about what I did with Helen. She rode me, and I told her what happened at work. She squeezed out several orgasms after I finished telling her. When I came, we relaxed.

She said, "Is she as good as me?"

I said, "Yes."

She laughed, "Payback. But did you mean it?"

I said, "She was great, like you, but different. In the end, though, you're the best I've ever had. And you can't say that about me."

"Gives me the upper hand, eh? And I know you got very excited watching me get fucked. Don't fight it. Soon it'll be over."

"Jenny, I'll always know that, to you, I'm your cucky. It's demeaning. You have your kink, and I can never be the best."

"So? You're getting laid every day, twice or more."

"And you're getting laid by Drake every week. Then you come home, and I get mine - second."

"Well, you had Helen today. So, I got seconds. You'll fuck her every day."

"Oh, I sure will."

She slapped me on the ass. "You need to be satisfied with your incredibly great sex life." She moved down and sucked my cock, and swallowed.

Tuesday was more of the same. Helen was, if anything, more intense than before. Just as intense as Jenny. I would soon wear down.

Wednesday, Jenny went off to work dressed to get fucked. No matter the situation, I was annoyed by that. But, Helen assuaged my annoyance, in a most satisfying way.

That evening, after dinner, cooked by Jenny, we went upstairs early and compared notes. I didn't understand why I wanted to hear about her escapades with Drake, or why she wanted to hear me tell about Helen. Nevertheless, it added to our sex. When I woke in the morning, I was exhausted.

Helen cured that.

And on it went for two more weeks. Then, on a Friday, after we'd fucked on her desk, Helen said, "I'm terminating the Drake play. He went to the Koreans with the material. They have it. They'll trust it. And we can deal with him."

She was naked when she said this, but all business.

I asked, "Couldn't he be useful again? Like before?"

"Possibly. But he'd have to keep fucking your wife." I had noticed that she never used Jenny's name. "In your bed."

"I don't mind, now that you and I get it on."

"Let me think about it."

"Maybe you and I could take a work-related trip for a week, and Jenny could have him more."

"You really don't care? Your kids?"

"They'd be at my Mom's. Between Christmas and New Year's."

"So, Jenny and Drake would have the run of the place."

"Yes. We could monitor it between fucks."

It was my reaction to her termination offer that allowed me seriously to consider, for the first time, the idea that I might be better off with Helen than with Jenny.

Sex with Helen was great, and I believed she'd be faithful. I didn't believe Jenny ever would again. I didn't say anything, though.

Jenny and I had a nice weekend with the kids, snowboarding. And the sex was normal, not as intense.

Monday, Helen had the play planned out. After Christmas, we'd go to a resort in West Virginia, for a 'secret conference.' John and Mary would be in Maryland with my folks. Jenny would maneuver Drake into fucking her all week in the house. We'd plant more material in the safe, like before.

And that's how it worked out. Like a dream, for me and Helen. We got to sleep together, and play together, and, of course, have sex in a real bed. (Although we did use the desk in the hotel room once.)

Meanwhile, Jenny had made absolutely no complaint about the idea of a fuckfest with Drake. His family was on a ski trip. He slept over all week. There was video. They hardly left the house at all. They cooked, ate and fucked. That was the report.

On the last night, Helen asked me, "What are you going to do about Jenny? After this, we WILL deal with Drake. She'll be bereft."

"I'm in love with you, Helen. Not so much with her anymore. Her idea to have me get compensated for her straying may have backfired."

She gave me a great bear hug. She was crying. And sobbed out, "I love you, too, Jake. And your cock, too." That started me laughing.

Things slotted back to normal after New Year's Day. Jenny told me all about her fuckfest, and I told her about mine. But hers was on video. And, over the next days I watched much of that.

She was a porn star. She could be rich from video. I still loved her, and I knew that. But, geez, she was REALLY into Drake.

She and Drake had one more Wednesday before he passed the material. Then, he had a fatal accident on a slippery road. It was in his fancy sports car, near a big tree on Chain Bridge Road. I made sure that he knew how he'd been set up, by me and Jenny, before he went for his last ride. The last thing he said to me was, "It was worth it."

He had a nice funeral. His wife and grown children were heartbroken - it seemed. Jenny and I went. We signed the book, but didn't go to the graveside service. Jenny was lachrymose.

And she was sullen and depressed after Drake's untimely demise. I waited a few days, then I asked her about her apparent depression.

She said, "It's not so much Drake. I knew he was doomed. But, Jake, I believe I've lost you. You...you're gonna leave me, right? For Helen."

"Maybe. I'm in love with her. I haven't fallen out of love with you, but you....fucked up our life. All this happened because you couldn't keep away from buff, blond assholes."

"I know. There aren't that many of them. I just met a couple all at once." She was sobbing.

I spoke to Helen about Jenny. Helen said, "Invite me over for dinner tonight. We can all talk."

I was startled by that. I said, "Helen....no tricks, right?"

"No. Are you going to leave her?"

"I believe that I must, for my own mental health."

"Male ego, more like."

"Call it what you want. She'll never be faithful - maybe for a time, but not for all that long."

"Just make a nice dinner for us tonight. I'd like to meet your kids, anyway. I haven't seen them for years."

"Okay. I wish.....okay. Salmon?"

"Sounds good."

That afternoon, after a trip to the Safeway, I prepped a nice fish dinner. I told Jenny and the kids that my boss was coming over.

Jenny said, "Helen?"

"Yeah, my boss."

Mary said, "Why?"

"Socialize. She asked, you know."

Jenny frowned, but said, "Okay. Dinner looks good."

The bell rang. I moved to answer it.

Helen looked nice, but not super sexy. She said, "Hi. What's cookin'?"

"Salmon, grilled, onion rice, avocado salad. Some desert, maybe."

"Great!" She smiled around the room.

I said, "Helen, you know John and Mary, and Jenny, of course."

Helen said, "Hi. I haven't seen you two for ages. You're so....grown."

Mary said, "Yeah. That tends to happen. I remember you."

"How?"

"You were Dad's work friend. When we were in grade school."

The conversations went on from there, and was pleasant. Of course, everyone knew not to discuss work.

I served up the meal, and it turned out well. I had made chocolate cookies for dessert. When we finished, the kids cleaned up, and the three of us went outside.

We sat on the enclosed patio. Helen said, "Jenny, I came over here to discuss our future. This guy, he's been doing us both, and we might wear him out. We should compromise."

Jenny said, "What? What can that mean?"

I said, "Don't I have some say in this?"

They both looked at me like I was crazy. Helen said, "No. Not really. Be quiet and you'll make out okay."

Jenny said, "What's your idea?"

"I want him some nights. I liked it when we had that at the conference."

"You fucked the entire week."

"Yep. You were otherwise engaged."

"Helping out my country!"

Helen laughed out loud. "We have tapes. You had as good a time as I did."

"Well, he's gone now. And I'm married....you know."

"Didn't stop you, though."

Jenny looked away. "No. How many nights?"

"Half."

I said, "Wait!"

They both turned to me again. Jenny said, "What?"

I said, "I mean, I feel like some steak that you're dividing up."

She said, "Yeah." Then she turned to Helen. "How would that work? And what do I get for doing that?"

"Seven and seven. And you'd...well, I wouldn't take him away from you completely."

"You couldn't."

"I believe I could."

"Shit." Jenny looked at me. Helen, too. I shrugged. I said, "Dunno."

The way it worked was that I went home with Helen Mondays through Wednesdays, and every other Thursday. Fridays and the weekend I was with Jenny and the kids. For a while, through spring, I had sex every night. Every night.

But gradually it tapered off. I believe the women made some pact to which I was not privy.

John and Mary? We discussed what to tell them. We could have said my absences were work related. But I knew that Mary, at least, would see right through that. So, we went with the truth.

On a Sunday evening Helen came over to our house and the five of us had dinner. The we went to the living room to discuss the future.

I said, "Kids, life is going to have a different pattern from before. Because of your Mom's extra-curricular sex, I got to have some of my own - with Helen here. And I very much like that."

Helen said, "Me, too."

I continued, "So, right now....my time will be split. Because I still love your Mom."

Mary said, "Split how?"

"I'll be at Helen's Monday thru Wednesdays, and every other Thursday. Here the remainder of the week."

John said, "Well, geez, Dad. You may get exhausted. I mean, Mary and I were worried about that when Mom was......extra passionate."

"Yet, I managed, eh?"

Mary said, "But that was with one woman."

Helen looked at Mary and said, "Mary, John, your Mom and I will carefully monitor your Dad's health. If we feel he needs a break, we'll give him one. We want him to last...."

Mary turned to Jenny, "Mom, how do you feel about this?"

Jenny said, "I'm at fault here. It could be worse."

Mary said, "Yeah. Do you get to screw around on days Dad isn't here?"

Jenny gasped, "NO! I won't do that, Mary. That's over. I can manage with only three or four nights. I'm not a nympho."

There was silence. Jenny looked around.

Helen said, "What your Mom means is that she may be a slut, but she has control. A nympho doesn't."

Jenny stared at Helen. "Slut?"

Helen stared back. She said nothing.

Jenny said, "Okay. I accept that. But no more. No more slut." She looked at the kids. "I promise."

Then Helen got up and said, "If there are no more questions for us, your Dad and I are going to my place."

Jenny looked sad, but Mary got up and hugged me. She whispered, "Have a ball, Dad." I patted her on the back.

I did, indeed, have a ball - several. I loved waking up with Helen. She and I discussed her past, and mine. I told her that I had been completely faithful to Jenny since we married. She told me that she had been faithful to her husband, who had not. She had various liaisons over the six years since the divorce. She said that her sex with me was the tops. I didn't know if she was being truthful, though. But I decided to accept that at face value.

Wednesday night, after a great session in bed, I asked her, "Did you watch the tapes of Jenny and Drake?"

She hesitated. Then, "Yes."

"What did you think?"

"They were both very.....sexy. But, you know, she was the same with you."

"She said Drake was better."

"A matter of personal opinion, with no objective measure. She sure looked like she was into it with you."

"And Drake?"

"Well, I'll just say this. It was a shame to waste him." She started to giggle.

When I returned home that Friday, Jenny had a great meal waiting for the family. Mary's eyes were twinkling. As we came to the end of the meal, she said, "Mom, how long do you have to wait?"

Jenny said, "You guys clean up." She grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

We no longer made any effort to be quiet. Jenny sat me on the bed, and did a slow strip. She had dressed to do that, with a sexy bra and an even sexier thong. She had soft stripper music playing. And she had me mesmerized.

When she was naked, she undid my shirt, took off my shoes and socks, undid my belt and dropped my pants and underwear to the ground. She said, "I'm gonna suck you, but don't come until you fuck me."

After a few minutes, I was on the edge, so I pulled her up, put her onto the bed and fucked her missionary, hard and fast. She was super-responsive. Possibly because she had abstained while I was with Helen.

We finished, and she was happy. She said, "That was great. Maybe Helen's interference wasn't so bad. Do you like fucking her at her place?"

"Sure. I just like fucking her. She's hot."

"She has big tits, and a slim body. Her tits are bigger than mine. I'm jealous."

"Jenny, you're as hot as they come. You know full well that you could have a new man every night."

"But only one I want.....now."

"Huh. Do I have to have the competition eliminated all the time?"

"Not funny. He was a traitor. You wouldn't kill someone just for fucking me."

"Oh?"

She stared at me. I smiled. She thought it was a joke. Well, maybe it was.

The arrangement lasted quite a while. John went off to college, and Mary was a senior in high school. Of course, the sex gradually settled. Helen and I were twice a week, long sessions. Jenny maybe a little more.

When Mary went off to school, Jenny joined a gym. She said that she wanted to get into better shape. Helen and I had a gym at work.

In October, after Mary went to school, I visited Jenny's gym. I was jogging by it and saw her on the elliptical. I went inside and checked in. I looked around. It was a nice place. Lots of good, new equipment. I looked for Jenny, but she wasn't on the machine. Then I saw her across the floor, on a weight bench. A big blond guy was 'helping' her. She was staring up his shorts as he stood over the bench. I decided to watch. The guy was wearing the uniform of an employee. A young woman noticed me looking across the floor. She also wore that green shirt, blue shorts uni.

She said, "Hi, I'm Tess. Can I help you? You seem...."

I looked at her. She was a cutie. I asked, "Who's that big guy over there with the blond?"

"Oh, Hank. He works here. He's quite popular as an instructor."

"I bet he is. Who's the woman?"

"Jenny. She's a newish member. But....you won't have any luck with her. She's married."

"She looks like she likes Hank, though."

Tess smiled. "We all like Hank. We call him Hank the Hunk. He's very busy."

"Yes." Hank was now helping Jenny up off the bench. They were talking, standing close. Then Jenny went off toward the locker rooms. Hank watched her...closely. Then he went off up a set of stairs toward the office.

Tess looked at him the entire way. I asked her, "Does he screw every woman here?"

She blushed. "Whoever he wants, he gets."

"You?"

"Yes. He's....a force. But nice."

"What about the blond?"

"I don't know. I expect so, though."

I said goodbye to her, and left out the door I came in.

I posted up in a park, across from the parking lot. It was a Tuesday, and Jenny wouldn't expect to see me. She came out, showered with wet hair. She got into her car. But she didn't drive away. Hank the hunk came out three minutes later. He got into the passenger seat, and Jenny drove away.

I jogged back toward our house. It was lunchtime. When I got home, Jenny's car was in the driveway.

I went around back, and slipped into the kitchen. They were upstairs. I could hear them. I decided to sit downstairs and wait for them. A nooner wouldn't likely last all that long. Thirty minutes later, down they came.

Hank came into the living room, on his way out the door. He was saying, "Jenny, I really enjoyed that. I'm happy that....."

He stopped because he saw me sitting between him and the door.

Jenny came in, and she stopped dead. There was a pause. She said, "Shit."

I said to Hank, "Has anyone warned you about fucking married women?" I stood up as I spoke.

Jenny said, "Jake, please. I apologize."

"I wasn't talking to you, Jen. I was talking to Hank."

Hank said, "It's only a little sex fun. Nothing to get upset about. She's not falling in love."

I said, "I know. But, she already had her last chance. So, keep away from her until the divorce. Well, at least until the formal separation. If I see you, or find out that you're ignoring that, some night I'll simply solve the problem the easy way. And....when she's free, she's all yours."

I opened the door for Hank. He edged by me. He was way bigger than me, and I failed to understand his timidity. I shoved him out the door and he started running away. He had no ride, but he was frightened.

I turned to Jenny and asked, "Why is he so scared? What did you tell him?"

"I....just that there was no way he wanted to confront you. I gave no details."

"Oh, Jenny. That was so stupid."

"Don't hurt him, Jake. He's...an innocent. He has no sophistication at all. He's a teddy bear.'

"A teddy bear who can fuck any woman at the gym."

"Jake, do I get a pass? Not one woman there could stop herself. Married or not."

"No pass. You could have walked away as soon as you felt the threat. Meaning as soon as you saw him."

"Are you going to....what are you going to do?"

"We're finished, Jenny. You used up all your chances. Plus one. I can't live like this, and I won't. Maybe you can find someone who doesn't mind."

"You liked watching me and Paul. You were my cuck. And you.....shit."

"I never would be like that, for anyone - even you. I admit that I got aroused by watching you. You were so....so animal sexy. But you can't be my wife. And I can't be around you anymore."

"Can you ask Helen? I don't want you gone, Jake." She was crying now.

I thought about it.

"Tell you what, you make a dinner for Helen and me tonight, here. You serve it to us at the table - set for two. You're a servant girl. Understand?"