The Handshake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny stared at me. "I understand, Jake."

"And, you strip the bed, put on clean sheets and toss those away. Understand?"

"Yes, Jake." She had her eyes down.

I left and went back to work. Mid-afternoon, I went to Helen's office. She wanted to fuck. But I wanted to talk. I told her about Jenny, what she had done, and the dinner.

Helen said, "She's going to humble herself to us?"

"Yes. At the very least. Is there...I mean, the current arrangement is over. I'll be with you every night, if you'll have me. I'd like you to consider where she might fit into our new lives."

"Do you have a plan?"

"Well, tonight, I believe you and I should sleep in my marital bed. The one she so recently defiled...with yet another blond god."

Helen smiled. She cooed, "Sleep? Not much sleeping."

"Whatever you say."

So, Helen and I went directly from work to my house. It was about six when we arrived. Jenny came out from the kitchen. She was wearing a maid's outfit, complete with a cap. It was a very brief maid's outfit, and Jenny more than filled it.

She said, "I've prepared dinner for you. Salmon en crute, a salad, and fresh bread. Wine?"

Helen handed Jenny her coat, and said, "Chardonnay." I couldn't help but smile. Helen got right into it.

Jenny served us dinner, and retired to the kitchen as soon as a dish was presented. Helen had a bell to ring for her to clear. She poured the wine, and served tiramisu for dessert. Then Helen and I went into the living room. We started making out on the couch. I had Helen moaning. I took her hand and led her up to the master bedroom. We passed Jenny as we went.

I said, "Breakfast at seven."

I took Helen on our bed. This was pure fucking, hard and loud. We went at it for hours, on and off. Helen was particularly vocal. We did sleep, finally.

The next morning, we showered and went downstairs to find Jenny in her maid outfit, with bacon on a platter, toast. She asked, "How shall I cook the eggs?"

Helen said, "Over easy, please." She went back to reading the paper. She was perfect at treating Jenny as a servant.

Jenny served our eggs and we left for work. Jenny had work as well, but that was her concern. She had a looser schedule. I had planted a recorder in her purse, and car.

On the way home from work, Helen asked, "How long can this go on?"

"No idea. I mean Jenny will need....sex."

"And are we going to give it to her? Eventually?"

"We?"

"Yes. We. She's cute in her maid's costume. I believe I'd get off on seeing her crawl and lick."

"Lick you?"

"Yes. Like a fluffer."

"Oh. Well, we can try it. She's never been into women."

"That you know of."

Dinner was ready again when we arrived, and the maid was just as subservient. I was amused, but I could see that Helen and Jenny were aroused. After dinner, Helen grabbed Jenny's ass as she walked past. Jenny yelped.

Helen laughed. And Jenny carried on with her duties. When we completed the meal - another delicious one - Helen and I again made out on the couch.

We got pretty far. When Jenny walked in to clear the wine. Helen was naked, on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock.

She stopped when Jenny came in and said, in a stern voice, "Get your slut face down here and lick my clit while I suck off your husband."

Jenny said, "Yes, Helen." And she scooted her head between Helen's legs and started licking her clit. That tableau resulted in explosive orgasms for me and Helen. Then Helen stood up and said, "You may masturbate now, girl."

Jenny said, "Thank you, Helen." She rubbed one off in less than a minute. I looked at her. Her face was covered in Helen's juices, and her uniform was soaked up top.

I said, "Your outfit is too wet to wear. Take it off. Take everything off."

Jenny said, "Yes, Jake." She stripped. She asked, "May I take these things to the hamper?"

Helen said, "You may. Wiggle your cute ass when you do."

Jenny smiled and said, "Yes, Helen. Anything you say." And she strutted over to and up the stairs."

Helen looked over at me, smiling. I was rock hard again. She said, "That woman has a hold on you, Jake. And now, she belongs to us. I do believe she likes her place, too."

I took her hand, and led her upstairs. We passed Jenny as we reached the hall.

Helen said, "You may kneel at the foot of the bed and watch, if you're a good girl."

Jenny enthused, "Oh, thank you Helen." She went into the room and assumed a position at the foot of the bed

I stripped as they both watched. When I was naked, Helen grabbed my cock. She looked down at Jenny and said, "This is mine now." She rubbed her other hand over my chest and said, "This entire sexy man is mine. Do you understand?"

Jenny said, "Yes, Ma'am. Perhaps if I beg, you might someday allow me to....service him."

"We just have to see, girl."

Then Helen shoved me onto the bed and mounted me so that Jenny could see my cock inside her former rival. Jenny had a great view of our sex. The whole scenario had me and Helen super-hot. We got off hard, but I never softened up We then went on for a long time. I felt a tongue on my balls. Only one person it could have been. I wondered if she would also lick Helen's ass. Turns out that she did. Talk about the ultimate submission.

When Helen and I were done, Jenny moved to suck my cock clean, and Helen allowed it. When I was clean and hard, Helen spread her legs and snapped her fingers at Jenny. She pointed to her oozing pussy. Jenny moved to her and licked her clean as well. And, when Helen had to be fully clean, Jenny focused on her clit, bringing her an orgasm.

When it was over, Jenny collapsed back onto the floor at the foot of the bed.

Helen smiled at her, "What a nice, obedient slave girl you are. Did you enjoy that?"

Jenny said, "Yes, Ma'am. I did."

"Good, you may rub yourself now. We'll watch."

Jenny masturbated right there in the floor. She brought herself off twice. I loved watching her face when she came. But, it also reminded me of what she looked like when Paul Drake was fucking her. It took some of the pleasure from the moment.

When the three of us were in the house together, and no one else was there, Helen treated Jenny as a slave. At first, I think Helen was playing. But after a few weeks, when we saw that Jenny had settled into her role, Helen' attitude of dismissive command became the norm.

I was somewhat less harsh with Jenny. In reality, she was Helen's slave, not so much mine. It was Helen who decided what Jenny would cook and wear. Helen was the one who allowed her into our bed. That happened about twice a week. Jenny would sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed.

Helen and I discussed the coming holiday, Easter. Our families would be home all at once. We decided that we would not hide the fact that the three of us were cohabiting, but that we wouldn't let on about the slavery aspect of the relationship. We informed Jenny about this, and she thanked Helen.

Things went well at Easter, except I thought Mary picked up on some vibes. But she didn't mention it. My kids got along well with Helen's. None of them seemed distressed by the cohabitation. When mine were here, Jenny slept in the master bedroom - on the floor.

As summer approached, I was worried about Jenny. She had a full time job, and was a slave at home. I thought it might be too much. One day when Helen was out, I sat Jenny down and asked her about this.

I said, "Jenny, I wonder how long we can keep up with this arrangement. Summer's coming and all the family will be here. They'll notice."

Jenny said, "I....I started this to accept punishment for my infidelities. But, Jake, I've come to like being a slave. I guess it's another kink - a linked kink. Submitting to the big blond guys was fun. I loved it. I think that my total inability to resist them, even though I was married and loved my family, was a big part of why I succumbed. But now, submitting to my husband's....mistress, is soooo exciting." Her eyes lit up.

I said, "You really like it?"

"Just as much as fucking Paul, or Hank. I'm in heaven. When I'm humiliated by her, I feel.....like I'm where I should be and what I am."

"Okay. But, we have children, and they'll notice. Does it excite you for them to know?"

"No. Maybe we can keep it in the bedroom for the summer."

And that's what we did.

Mary wasn't fooled. John and Helen's two didn't seem to noticed anything. Her twins were living and sleeping in the basement. The house was crowded, but there was a relaxed, jovial atmosphere.

Mary took me for a walk one day, and asked, "Dad, what is Mom's role here, really?"

"What?"

"I see that she cooks and does chores. And, when the noises come from your bedroom, they seem mostly to be from you and Helen."

"Your mother gets hers. She has a....she's satisfied. She has no complaints."

"Okay." Then a long pause. "Okay." We walked on and she didn't mention it again.

When the kids all went back to school, Helen and I had a three-day trip set, to Rio. The less said about that, the better. But the one evening we had to relax was great fun. I had set up some surveillance on Jenny. She had strict orders not to have anyone at the house. So...she went to Hank's place for two nights. I had no problem with that. She was only technically my wife. But, of course, given Hank's proclivities, she had to be tested before she could again join Helen and I in the bedroom. She passed. Hank must be a very careful guy.

Although we hadn't discussed it, Jenny knew that Helen and I knew about her evenings with Hank. In a way I was surprised that she could get him for herself after so long. But she was a very attractive woman.

Helen and I discussed the entire situation after we came back from Brazil. We had Jenny into the living room after dinner one evening. I said, "Jenny, we have to talk."

She started crying. She said, "I needed a Hank break. It didn't hurt you."

I said, "It's not that, really. The fact is that you aren't my wife in any but a legal sense. Helen is my wife. And, I'd like to make that a formal thing."

Jenny was still leaking tears. "I know it's true. Can we keep it quiet?"

I looked over at Helen. She shrugged. "I'll look into that. But our kids all need to know. I hope they can adjust."

Helen said, "Jenny, what do you want to do with yourself? I mean, being my slave....it's maybe thrilling, but...?"

Jenny said, "Hank asked me to move in. He's so young. And he's so hot. Women throw themselves at him. I....I didn't know what to say."

She turned to me. "You know, Frank, I never stopped being in love with you, even when I was screwing around. Even now."

I said, "I love you, too, Jenny. But....you can't keep your knickers on. It's a flaw that ruined us in the end. We can still spend time together."

Helen said, "You can bring Hank over for dinner sometimes."

I looked at Helen. She grinned at me. She said, "I wouldn't. I promise."

I believed her. About 95%.

Jenny went to Hank. At first, she stayed in his apartment. But, after six months in which he actually was faithful to her, she bought a house near the gym, and they moved in. That happened just about the time the divorce came through. No fault, with an agreed settlement.

Helen and I were married a month later, in a small ceremony attended by family. Jenny and Hank were there. Hank had a dance with Helen that made me uncomfortable. I had a dance with Jenny that made Helen uncomfortable, just to even things out.

A few weeks later, I had a serious, private discussion with Hank, as we walked along the river. I made it clear to him that Helen was off limits. It wasn't that I didn't trust her. I swear!

Anyway, that solved the problem. I believe that Hank understood that it was his life at stake.

We do see Jenny quite a bit. The two of them never married. And in time sexual fidelity went down the drain. She and Hank have an arrangement, where each gets some sexual freedom. Helen and I sometimes spend time with Jenny when Hank is otherwise occupied.

I'm very happy with Helen. However, I admit that there are times when I look back and long for the simpler times when Jenny and I were raising the kids, and she hadn't given in to her hidden kinks.

At those times, I sit with a blank look. Maybe I sometimes shed a tear. Helen knows what's up. She'll leave me for a while. But she knows how to raise my mood. She always does.

The end.