The Handy Man

Story Info
Wife's fantasy comes true in a unique way.
7.6k words
4.57
39.3k
35
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Day one"

Author's note-

This story contains male and female masturbation, group sex with a married couple and alternative sexual views and opinions. This is a "fantasy" and should be read as such. None of these characters exist and the events that unfold are fiction (or are they?). ENJOY!

Sara

Sara was at home today. She had worked two shifts at the hospital in a row and her feet were killing her. She just wanted to stay in bed all day. Her husband John had helped as usual, allowing her the full day of rest to recoup. He went to the grocery store, helped clean up, started the laundry, he pretty much assisted in clearing Sara's schedule for the day entirely, so she could in fact just lay in bed all day. He was a good man like that, always doing his best to make the extra effort. Sure, he was an idiot at times but, overall, he was good.

She woke up around 8 am to go to the bathroom. Wearing one of Johns T-shirts and her thong panties she begrudgingly picked her heavy body up and headed to the toilet. After relieving herself and washing her hands she opened the bedroom door and stared out into the rest of the house. She looked over her shoulder at the messy covers from her and John's previous night of tired sex and needed slumber. To go to the bed was to go back to sleep, to go out of the bedroom meant... well, it meant not going back to sleep. The internal debate only lasted a moment before the comfort of the king-sized bed called out to her like a lost lover. She shuffled her weary and tired legs over to the mattress and flopped down in dramatically pathetic fashion. Her feet flailed in the air as she kicked them and tried rolling on her shoulders to get completely on the bed. She looked like a dark-haired turtle trying to right itself from being on its back too long. After finally finding a spot in the bed she deemed satisfactory enough for a lengthy stay, she let out an over the top moan of exaggeration.

Staring up at the ceiling for several minutes, blinking intently, not being able to force her eyes closed for any real length of time, she decided to turn the television on and continue watching her show. The show was about a time travelling woman who ends up having lovers in separate timelines. Somehow, the fantasy of having relations with two men was less "slutty" if they were in completely different centuries. She loved the show, and often times at night it would not only help her to fall asleep, she would have the most wonderful dreams about being thrown on a hay bail in the barn and ravished by a virile young man with more sperm than brain-cells and more muscles than opinions.

Sara tilted her head to the left and then to the right, "Where the freak show is that remote?" Making a half-hearted attempt to locate the remote, Sara flung her arms up above her head and started scraping them across the sheets, moving them downward to her sides. She looked like she was making a very feeble snow angel while she used her arms, and now her legs, to find the device. She picked up the pace spreading her legs and waiving her arms back and forth scouring the entire area.

A sheepish grin spread across her pretty face when the fingertips of her left hand collided with the hard plastic. The impact caused the remote to push just out of reach and Sara arched her back and stretched as far as she could manage in effort to grasp it. An animalistic growl rumbled from her throat as she put up the last needed effort to achieve the goal of grabbing the remote. Relaxing her body and sinking into the pillow top mattress completely, she held the remote up in a show of victory. Using both hands to hold the remote high above her chest as if it were the sword Excalibur, and only she could have freed it from the stone.

The unnecessary movements she had gone through to obtain the clicker caused the T-shirt to rise and her panties to twist. Giving a suspicious look around the bedroom and out the open door, she ran through her mind how long before anyone would be home. Darting a glance at the clock on the nightstand she took inventory of the hours she had remaining before her morning and afternoon napping session would be disturbed. Deciding she had plenty of time, she peeled the T-shirt off and threw it towards the laundry bin by the door. Her nipples stiffened as they were exposed to the air-conditioned room, causing her to mindlessly explore around her new hardness with her right hand.

Using her left hand to aim the remote towards the large television, and her thumb to navigate the buttons, she brought the blank screen to life. Still toying with her hardened front, she clicked her way to the newest unwatched episode of her show. Skipping past the opening credits with indignation and extending her left arm up above the gathered sheets, she opened her grip, allowing the remote to free fall onto the bed. As if she had just dropped the microphone after crushing it onstage, Sara let out a triumphant, "Thank you and good night! Sara out!"

Sara's left arm sank down to her waist as she wiggled her backside further into the bed to achieve maximized comfort. She turned slightly on her side to watch the show. Her right hand still slowly caressing her breast and tucking her left hand securely between her thighs. Suddenly becoming aware that her panties had twisted slightly she put her fingers under the lining and amended their position, leaving her fingers resting under the silky fabric and pressed against her soft skin.

The woman on the screen was in the days of old. Sara preferred the parts of the show where she was back in the days of knights and kings. There was something so barbaric and primal with the way the show presented sex and passion in that era. Sure, it would be horrific without running water and toothpaste, but for a fantasy of being thrown against a wall and entered by a handsome sexual beast? "Yes, please!"

The couple on the screen were arguing and building up their physical energies. This almost always led to him grabbing her arms or her waist and ripping her clothes off and her clenching onto his hard muscles and moaning as he drove all his manhood deep into her eager sex. Sara curved her back slightly as the lovers on T.V. continued to build with their words and emotions. Sara's grip tightened on her chest and her left hand instinctively started massaging under her panty line. She watched the screen with eager intent, hungry for the scene to start erupting into the inevitable outburst of carnal urges.

Mike

Mike pulls into Sara and John's driveway around 8:30am. His pickup is loaded with building supplies, ladders and tools. He was supposed to start working on turning the sitting room into a bedroom weeks ago. Due to scheduling conflicts and issues, that had been pushed back and pushed back. He felt horrible that the couple had to hold off on their small renovation plans. He knew, from talking to Sara mostly, that they were eager to start decorating and buying furniture.

He enjoyed talking to Sara. Not that John was a jerk or anything, it was just that Sara was very beautiful, especially for a woman over thirty. She had a great body and although, Mike had never seen her working out or doing yoga in the house, she was almost always wearing spandex jogging pants or yoga pants that showed the curve of her ass so well. Yes, talking to Sara was much more enjoyable for Mike than talking to John. Mike carried a smile as he exited his truck and walked past Sara's SUV. Her car being in the driveway meant she was home. Mike enjoyed doing handy work for other people, but he especially enjoyed it when there was a good view to top it off.

Mike reached the front door where he found a note, written by John.

Mike,

Please be as quiet as you can today, I know that is asking a lot. Sara had to work two shifts in

a row and she is resting in bed. We really don't want to reschedule again, so by all means, if you

need to bang some nails, then do so! But, for the most part try and be as quiet as possible.

Thanks a bunch dude! Also, please feel free to help yourself to anything in the kitchen -

and I closed the bedroom door to give her some privacy and hopefully cut down on the noise.

Just enter through the back, I left the gate unlocked as well as the sliding glass door.

PS- I'll bring a six-pack home from work, if you're still here we can watch the game!

John

Mike took the note off the door and put it in his back pocket. He was used to customers letting him have access to their homes when they were away, so it wasn't a big deal. He was a little bummed that Sara wouldn't be walking around the house in her brightly colored second skin. He made his way to the back and opened the sliding glass door. Stepping inside he heard the very distinct sounds of a couple enjoying some mid-morning adult playtime. Mike froze in his tracks not quite sure how to proceed. He started to turn towards the glass doors to exit when he heard a mans voice call out with a strange and heavy accent. The man was demanding to know why his lover was spending so much time at the stables. Mike chuckled to himself as he realized that someone had clearly left the T.V. on.

Shaking his head in subtle embarrassment he placed his tools on the hardwood floor and walked over to the master bedroom where the sound was coming from. Already completely forgetting that John had wrote him a note, he turned the corner to the room and stopped. Sara was in her underwear and squirming slightly on her side. She had one hand cupping her own breast and the other working steadily between her legs. She was looking in the direction of the television, which was now to John's right, against the wall.

Mike ducked himself out of the doorway placing his back against the wall. He could hear Sara's soft moans and became filled with curiosity and desire. He took a big swallow, trying to eliminate the huge lump in his throat and started shaking his hands crazily. Mike was making every attempt inside himself not to be aroused. His brain was sending a blaring alarm for the rest of his body to relax and not let this situation affect him; his cock did not get the message. Mike's pants tightened as he developed inside them. He shifted his stance and pulled at his jeans in effort to somehow control his now throbbing member from growing to its full potential.

"C'mon Mike, pull it together. You are going to take a deep fucking breath, and you're going to walk out of that door and reschedule this job."

Mike drew in a series of breaths as he prepped himself to start walking for the door. Taking one step toward the back yard he stopped, squinted his face in turmoil, and whispered to himself, "Ah fuck." He knew it was wrong, but he just couldn't fight the urge to see her pleasuring herself one more time.

Mike leaned back into the doorway and peered into the room. A jolt of electricity shot into his pants as his hardness twitched aggressively in effort to break free. Mike adjusted himself under the tight fabric as he watched Sara, who was now laying on her stomach with her hands working feverishly between her legs. Mike could see the wetness on her fingers as she exited and re-entered herself. The morning sunlight shined from the window and onto her body. The rays of light and thin layer of perspiration that covered her elegant frame created a glowing effect. Mike's eyes were magnetized to the sexual angel that lay before him. His strong hand expertly unzipped his pants, as if on autopilot, he had released himself from his jeans and was synchronizing his strokes to match her rhythm.

Sara rolled over on her back and completely removed her panties. Mike bit his lip as her clean-shaven mound became visible to him for the first time. Sara pulled her feet closer to her body making her knees point up to the ceiling. Her legs spread wide like a seductive invitation. Her fingers slowly started dancing around her clit and labia. She would make small circles rapidly around her button and then lower her hand and spread her lips apart. Mike's eyes widened as her dew-covered entrance was fully exposed and on display. He picked up his speed with his hand in a building intensity as he studied Sara's entire body as her hands were expertly working on taking her to climax.

Sara lifted her well-shaped ass off the bed in an epic arch of satisfaction. Her moans growing louder and louder. She was going to cum. Mike imagined his mouth pressed against her inner thigh, imagined the heat escaping from her and onto his face. He could almost taste her fluids on his tongue as image after image of that magnificent pussy raced in his mind. He watched her slick flesh turn a deep shade of red as her ass lifted off the bed completely. Mike wanted to run in the room, grab both of her hips and plant his shaft into her slickness. He was certain that if he could time it with her orgasm she wouldn't even resist. She would consume him easily, hungrily and happily. Instead, he jerked harder and faster as he gripped the wall firmly with his free hand.

Sara gasped and whimpered while she bucked her hips up and down. She wanted a cock inside her and Mike knew it. She was on the verge of cumming, and he wanted to taste it. "Oh, shit!" her voice carried over the sound of the television that had become white noise in the background. She was cumming! Mike leaned in a little bit further as he continued working his long shaft vigorously. He grunted in satisfaction as his orgasm erupted along with hers. Unaware that he had made a sound, he continued watching Sara as her climax started to ease up and her body relaxed, while his own orgasm sprayed the wall and the door he was leaning on. The two simultaneously let their muscles relax and their breathing even out.

Looking at the mess he had made Mike blurted out, "Ah, shit!" The words escaped his mouth before he could do anything about it. He snapped his head back around the corner, out of sight, and slapped his hand over his mouth. His eyes wide with fear as a string of white liquid, still very much warm, started flowing down the wall. He was fixed in his spot. The only thing moving was his lightly convulsing cock sticking out of his jeans. Drops of warmth still slowly pumping out of him and now onto the floor.

The television clicked off and he heard Sara stirring in her bed, "hello? Is there anyone there?"

Mike inaudibly mouth the word "FUCK" as he looked around for something, anything, to wipe off the dripping remains of his orgasm.

"Hello?"

With his hand still covering his mouth tightly, Mike shrugged his should shoulders as if trying to hide inside himself. Balling both fits in the air, he realized he couldn't avoid what was going to happen next any longer, and with one final shake of nervous fear he replied, "Yes Ma'am it's Mike. Your husband left a note on the front door to come in through the back and not wake you. I just walked in, just now, right this second. I just got here." He was talking much faster and with a higher tone than his usual self.

Sara came walking out of the bedroom still tying her bathrobe around her waist. She stopped in her tracks and jumped back slightly as she turned the corner to find Mike standing against her bedroom wall. His face was bright red, his hands were balled into fists and shaking slightly, and his very large penis was dangling out of his zipper and oozing clear liquid on to her hardwood floor. She couldn't help but feel a tinge of excitement under her robe, despite being shocked and confused. She stared at his exposed cock for longer than she would have liked to. It was bigger than John's and perfectly symmetrical. It bounced flirtingly between them as the last bits of Mike escaped his tip. An unexplainable image of Sara dropping to her knees right there and licking every drop of his remains off of him, flashed in the back of her mind.

The two were now both completely flustered and embarrassed. Sara motioned down toward John's midsection with a polite smile. John quickly fumbled with himself as he started mumbling apologies and incoherent attempts to rationalize the situation.

Once he was all tucked away and out of sight he spoke clearly, "Look, I am sorry. I have no clue what came over me. I think you and your husband are great people. I will just take my things and go."

Sara, being a nurse for a while now, wasn't really shocked by much anymore. She had walked into patients' rooms to find them masturbating all the time. A few times patients would start masturbating when she was in their room or cleaning them up. She was always able to just accept it as an inappropriate part of human nature. People get turned on; people masturbate. That's just how it is. She had a brief internal dialogue with herself and despite the shock of it happening in her own home, she decided to just be mature and move on.

"No, don't do that Mike. It really isn't that big of a deal. I mean I'd prefer you never, ever do that again, but good handy men are hard to find!" She laughed at her lame attempt at a joke. "Let's just pretend it never happened. You want some coffee?" Sara pulled the back and wrapped it in a ponytail as she strode off to the kitchen.

Mike on the other hand was not so nonchalant about the whole ordeal. He wanted to shoot his nail gun into his temple and just end this nightmarish situation; his cock got him into. He couldn't just leave, however. He knew that if he just gathered his things and walked out, this would seem a million times worse to himself and to Sara. He had to stay and apologize and pray she didn't decide to call the cops or tell her husband. Gathering his tools and his composure Mike started trying to focus on the work ahead of him. He was measuring and marking the wall when Sara came back into the room.

"You might want to go wash your hands." She extended a warm mug out to him with a sincere smile on her face. She was still wearing the short bathrobe and somehow her demeaner was as soft and cheerful as it had ever been before.

Mike cocked his head to the side slightly in awe at her apparent ability to just move on as if nothing had even happened. Taking the cup from her hand, his fingers lightly grazed across Sara's thumb. He watched her intently as she briefly looked down at his rough hand touching hers. His eyebrows scrunched quizzically when he noticed she was gently biting her lip.

Still gazing at his fingers, as if trying to find specs of the dried pleasure on them, she nodded her head toward the guest bathroom. "You can wash those in there." Tilting her head in the opposite direction, while continuing to survey his hand, she continued, "I am going to go take a shower in there." looking up, and for the first time ever, noticing how ruggedly handsome he was, "Make yourself at home, Mike." A smile swept across her delicate face as she added, "Well, not TOO at home." A small giggle rang out as she made off toward the bedroom.

Mike watched her walk away and noticed how intoxicating her ass was as it seemingly bounced under the robe as she went. He was still watching her when she looked back over her shoulder, and smiled, before closing the bedroom door. He could feel is pants already growing tighter from his renewed arousal. "get it together Mike." He was smacking himself in the forehead repeatedly.

Sara closed the bedroom door and let out a deep sigh. Her shoulders sagged, in emotional release, from the palpable tension in the other room. She knew she was hiding it well. She was always able to keep her composure in high stress or emotional situations. You almost had to possess that ability to be a nurse, to be a good nurse anyway. Despite the fact that her nerves were on edge, her mind was racing, and there was a waterfall building between her legs, she managed to keep her cool. She dropped the robe on the floor and stared at the door imagining what Mike was doing on the other side.