The Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men softened inside her in unison as they looked at each other for the first time since Mike arrived. John looked down at Sara and took inventory of her condition, she had clear and white liquid in random placements around her head and shoulders. A blend of his and her remnants pooled out past John and onto the mattress. Her hair was disheveled and knotted and clumps. John smiled at his wife's newly lethargic exhibition before looking back up at mike. The two men grinned at each other awkwardly as the both dangled between their legs, still slick from Sara's enjoyment.

Sara, becoming aware that the two men were staring at her naked lifeless body, covered her face with her messy hair and started laughing. Taking this as a release from awkwardness the two men started laughing as well, as the gathered themselves and eased away from the weary woman. Without wiping off they both tucked themselves away and started doing up their trousers at the same time. Sara was still hiding beneath a bail of her own hair and laughing as she stretched her legs out straight on the bed.

"Babe, you ok?" John checked with Sara with light-hearted sincerity.

Sara, without looking up or peeking from her hiding place, raised a hand and waived it at him lazily. The two men laughed again as John nodded his head toward the door while looking at Mike. Mike, understanding his que to leave, turned on his heels and walked out. As he reached the doorway john spoke, "Grab a couple beers and I'll meet you on the back porch," before lying next to his wife and wrapping her in his arms.

Mike walked to the kitchen with his eyes wide, wearing a confused yet satisfied expression, mouthing the words, "what the fuck," as he went.