The Handy Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood there staring at the blank side of the door thinking about Mike in the other room. She pictured his strong capable hands wrapped around his large and powerful muscle. She let herself envision his hot liquid covering her stomach, her ass, her face. She closed her eyes and began to feel her own longing turn into a rushing stream from within. Her head rolled back on her shoulders as she used her index finger to caress her tiny knob while inserting her middle and ring fingers into her moist and swollen cavern all at once. her free hand covering one eye and forehead as she pushed it onto her scalp and grabbed a lock of her own hair; and pulled. Her knees locked together like a vice as she stood speculating what he would feel like inside her. She pictured his oversized cock sensually tearing her small box open as he pressed his callas hands against her breasts. In her mind she was no longer standing in the doorway. Mike had entered the room and was watching her again. He was bending her over the chair in the corner and it was no longer her hand, but rather his, that was touching her and caressing her from the inside.

Sara dropped to her knees, making a thudding sound as she did. Leaning forward slightly to open herself up even more for her imaginary lover. Her free hand flew off her head and slapped against the door causing it to slam loudly. Sara didn't notice; didn't care. In her mind, Mike was behind her, bringing her to climax, and that was all that mattered. She pretended Mike's large erection entered her abruptly causing her to gasp out loud, "Oh, Shit!"

Mike was kneeling in front of his toolbox trying desperately not to think about how embarrassed he was. His face was still a very deep shade of red and his blood pressure was likely at extremely dangerous levels. Despite every effort in his arsenal he couldn't shake that deep pit in his stomach that he had done something horrific. One of those things in life that there is no coming back from. Sure, Sara was a beautiful woman, and clearly, she was a sexual being who is also very understanding and compassionate, but that doesn't excuse completely vulgar behavior. Not being able to focus on anything else Mike stood up and decided he must go try to explain himself. He had to apologize and leave.

He gathered up the few tools he had taken out of the box and with a deep inhale and exhale walked over to Sara's bedroom to knock on the door. When Mike reached the door, he lifted his arm and closed his fist in preparation to knock when he heard the muffled "thud". Slowly putting his arm down, he leaned into the door with his right ear in hopes of understanding the cause of the noise. He inched his head closer to the door and almost jumped out of his boots when the hard slam of the door being struck on the other side occurred. Mike looked left and right, he ran every possibility he could think of in a matter of seconds, before reaching for the knob to see what was going on. Realizing barging into Sara's bedroom after being caught with his pants down- literally- was a bad idea he paused and decided to announce himself first. He Paused just long enough to hear the erotic voice call out from beyond the door.

"Oh, shit!"

Not quite sure what to say or what to do, Mike stood at the door for several minutes. There were no more noises coming from the bedroom. Forgetting why he was standing by the door in the first place, Mike turned on his heels and surveyed the house. He replayed the noises in his head and was certain that they were more sounds of pleasure than pain. He was relieved when the shower turned on and he could hear the rushing water from the distance. With a confused twist to his face, Mike slowly walked back to his toolbox and started unpacking again.

A few hours went by while Mike worked away building the new room. He hadn't heard a single noise coming from anyone but himself, hammering away and cutting wood. He was making good progress on the wall construction despite his mind going over the events that unfolded, again and again. he was torturing himself travelling back and forth from embarrassment to aroused curiosity. He was pretty certain that he heard her masturbating again. And, why would she be doing that if she was even remotely upset or turned off by his actions? Then again, he did cum on her wall without permission, sooo... he was pretty sure that was just bad.

John

Mike was lost inside his own mental prison while steadily chipping away at the construction. He was so caught up in his own thoughts and work; he didn't hear John enter the house. John walked over to the larger man holding two cold beers, handing one out in Mike's direction. The two looked over the structure and discussed various aspects of the tasks that still lie ahead. John, feeling satisfied with what Mike had accomplished so far suggested they take a break and enjoy a cold beer on the back porch.

The two men sat on the back porch and finished their beers. They discussed sports mostly, but as the alcohol seeped into their systems the conversation got more diverse. They talked about almost everything except women and sex. Two topics Mike was praying they would somehow miraculously manage to avoid. Two men having beers and talking, and women not becoming part of the convo, that would be like two dogs alone in a house and neither of them start barking at the doorbell. Mike's stomach rolled when John inevitably turned the topic to women.

"I don't like strip clubs, do you?" John finished that last bit of beer as he stood and waited for Mike's answer.

"I mean, I like naked women," Mike's voice was a little softer and feeble than he would have liked as he answered. Even to himself, his tone sounded strange coming from a man of his size.

"You want another beer?" John stepped through the sliding doorway and not waiting for Mike's reply, answered his own question, "yeah, you want another beer."

Mike grabbed his phone out of his pocket and started nervously thumbing through his social media. He was certain that he should find a polite way to excuse himself before this conversation took a terrible turn. There was no way John was going to just be like, "Oh, you jacked off to my wife and came on my wall? Awesome! Have more beer and let's be best friends!"

Interrupting Mike's thoughtless scrolling and internal dialogue, John leaned out of the doorway and stretched his arm out toward Mike while holding a fresh beer. "Hey Mike, I am going to go check on Sara for a minute, I'll be back." Mike grabbed the beer and tilted it in Johns direction as an acknowledging gesture.

Sara was sitting up in the bed in excited anticipation for John. She was wearing a flowery sundress and sporting a wild grin. "Can you believe that?" her hands were open and raised in the international "WTF" motion.

"Can I believe that our handy man came on my wall? Or that my wife was so turned on by it she had to masturbate before the door was even closed?" Reaching where she was sitting on the bed, he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"All of it John, ALL. OF. IT." Her smile was genuine and contagious as usual, causing John to chuckle as he watched her eyes grow wider. "Did you say anything to him? About, what happened?"

"Hmmm, did I bring up the fact that you masturbated in front of our handy man..."

Sara, playfully cutting him off, "I didn't know he was watching John!"

John continued, "the fact that our handy man secretly tugged on his cock while watching my wife and.."

Sara cut him off again, "tugged on his large cock, John. LARGE cock."

"John continued again, "yes thank you dear, tugged on his extremely large cock- how could I ever forget that detail- while secretly watching my wife, cumming all over my wall and.."

Sara interrupting again, "It was so much cum John."

John, surrendering to his attempt to comedically explain the situation, went on, "no. I did not mention to him that you were so turned on that you imagined his extremely large cock and his bucket of cum while you masturbated on the floor."

Sara interjected again, "Oh, I am pretty sure he knows." Her eyes lit up again as continued in a dreamy voice, "and it was so big."

"Calm down slut!" laughter filling his words, "What do you want me to do, invite him in here?"

Sara's smile immediately disappeared as she took John's joking into consideration. "It has always been a fantasy of ours, I am just saying."

Johns smile faded as well as he realized she was serious, "sweetheart, it has always been a fantasy of YOURS. YOU'VE always been a fantasy of mine." A sly grin arriving as he finished.

"You are so full of shit, dude! You know you want to see me suck another man's cock, John. Don't you even stand there and pretend you don't want to see your beautiful wife on her knees in front of another man looking over at you while I work his hard cock in my mouth." Her annoyance was growing as she continued, "You expect me to believe that If his big fat cock was inside me, you wouldn't get hard as a rock and cum all over yourself?"

John shifted his stance as he could feel himself getting aroused. He raised his eyebrows leaning in closer, "What else do I want?"

Sara's demeaner softened and turned seductive, " You want to see me bent over this bed," She slapped her palm down on the mattress, "with my dress hiked up to my waist," she lifted herself as she tugged the sundress up around her waist. "you want to see his, big, fat, thick cock slide into this hot, wet pussy." Sara slid her fingers into her slit as she watched her husband shift again on his feet.

The couple smiled at each other. John tucked his hand around Sara's ear earnestly and leaned into to kiss her. The couple engaged in a very passionate and drawn out embrace while John placed his hand above her knee and gently slid it upward. Sara stopped toying with herself and moved her own hands to John's belt. John leaned back just enough to make eye contact, while his wife freed him from his pants.

"Shut up and show me what you would do with his cock." He moved his hand to the back of her head and guided her forward. He was growing thicker as she lapped at his sensitive tip. Sara devoured her husband eagerly, placing both hands on his hips as she allowed his long stem to slip across her tongue. John looked up at the ceiling in pleasure and rolled his head left and right, closing his eyes and clasping chunks of Sara's hair.

Sara, John and Mike

Mike was getting antsy on the porch by himself and had already polished off the beer John had provided. He rose from his chair and stretched out nervously. He was still on edge about the days earlier events and was not sure if John was aware of them or not. Looking around the porch Mike decided perhaps it was time for him to go. Sara was likely in there telling John all about what happened, if she hadn't already, leaving out the part where she was so turned on by it, she had to finish herself off again, no doubt.

Mike opened the sliding doors and started toward the front of the house to leave. He bit the inside of his cheek, causing his face to scrunch up. A subtle shake of his head in contemplation and Mike concluded, he should at least let them know he was going. He made it about ten feet from the door when he could make out the muffled sound of John moaning. He took the next few steps slowly as he listened to what was unmistakably someone receiving pleasure, coupled with what was clearly sounds of someone performing oral sex. The sloppy suction of saliva mixed with the light gagging and irregular breathing as she took him deep in her throat.

Mike was in awe and as he reached about one step away from turning the corner, he stopped. He placed his hand over his mouth again, as he listened, and looked down at the wall where his now completely dried remains, still marked his spot. Every sensible voice in Mike's mind was screaming for him to turn and walk away. The day had gotten completely out of control and this was the end of the road. An alarm screeched inside his mind to just, "GO"!

But he didn't turn and walk away. He leaned in even closer so he could hear the events unfolding a little more clearly. He could feel his bulge growing beneath his jeans as the sounds of Sara's mouth undoubtedly worked magic on her lucky husband. Still covering his mouth, Mike took a deep and muffled breath as he imagined it was him, she was tasting. He ran the scene through his third eye, frame by frame. He watched inside himself as he held her hair back to see her face clearly. He pictured her luscious lips capturing him with warmth and grace. Mike's jeans were ready to burst when the sounds stopped, and Sara started speaking in a very seductive and whiny voice.

"Would you let me do that to his cock, baby? Would you let me put it in my mouth?"

Mike's hand dropped off his mouth and his jaw flung open causing his mouth to gape. His eyes were as wide as they've ever been and every nerve in his muscular body was on the frits. Mike raised his shoulders and his hands upward in a physical display of, (what the fuck do I do now)?

Sara continued to beg and plead with her husband, "I want to feel his big cock inside of me, baby. Would you let me feel his big cock? Would you let me, baby? Please?"

Mike had never heard a woman beg for anything before, least of all his cock. He knew it was above average in size, but even still, women weren't exactly "begging" for it. Before this moment, he was certain that real women didn't beg for sex at all. That only happened in pornos and letters to the editor of adult magazines, and Mike was always positive those letters were bullshit. But here was a very gorgeous and sexy woman not only begging for "A" cock... but begging for "HIS" cock!?!? This couldn't be really happening.

Mike's jeans became increasingly uncomfortable as he straightened and pulsated inside them. He couldn't ever recall being as hard as he was at this very moment. He had never been so turned on and as his hormones raced and his body tightened, he couldn't help but ease the tension in his pants. He fumbled with the zipper handle for a moment before finally getting it to descend. A wave of relief filled him as his thick manhood was released from its prison. His eyes darted around while he stood with himself fully exposed, looking like an animal, and debating on what to do next.

John's voice was full of lust and authority, "You want to feel his cock, slut?"

"Oh, yes baby! Please let me feel his big cock inside me."

Mike couldn't take it any longer, leaning against the wall, he slowly moved his head into the room. A sharp jolt struck his midsection, causing his shaft to jump and flail wildly in the air. Sara was lying on the bed on her stomach with her knees tucked under her belly. Her shapely and soft ass was fully exposed. John was beginning to insert himself. Her begging continued as John played with her entrance.

"Please baby, I need his cock so bad! Please let him fuck me!"

"I don't know if you could take his big cock. You think you can handle it?" John was grinning as he rubbed himself on her wetness.

Mike watched as John teased and toyed with her before slowly giving her several inches at once. She cried out in ecstasy, "Oh yes! Fuck me baby, please fuck me!"

The sound of skin colliding filled the room as the two lovers proceeded to engage. John's hands collected tuffs of Sara's skin on her ass as he pumped back and forth, in and out, faster and faster, harder and harder. Mike's hand found his own cock and he too started thrusting his hips. Mike jerked and pumped in the doorway, not taking his eyes off Sara's body being used from behind. Her wetness splashed around john's waist as he slammed himself against her backside. Mike could hear every drop, every skin cell and was loving all of it. He inched himself further into the door frame with every pass of his rough hand down his thick, long rod. He had allowed himself to creep in the room entirely without realizing what he was doing.

He didn't become conscious of his relocation until he locked eyes with Sara. A sultry smile came over her face as she stared at Mike, who was now in full view. Sara watched excitedly as Mike kept feeling himself. She bit her lip and squinted her eyes as she visually examined the scene. The room seemed to go completely silent as Sara and Mike watched each other, while John continued to amplify his efforts.

"Baby, can I please suck his cock? If he was here right now, would you let me?" Still looking at Mike as she spoke, Sara seemed to have a new determination in her voice, A new hunger.

John replied, unaware that Mike was in fact in the room, "You want him to walk over to you and put himself in your mouth? Is that what you want, slut?"

Staring in Mikes Dark eyes, Sara nodded thirstily, "Yes baby, please?"

Mike, understanding this was some sort of dream like invitation, started hypnotically walking toward the couple on the bed. John, noticing out of the corner of his eye that Mike had entered the room and was now moving toward his wife, gave an approving nod in Mike's direction.

"You want his cock?" John spoke in a daring tone, as if he was almost expecting her to back down or freak out.

Sara did not freak out, she did not back down, she smiled as John kept filling her from behind and replied, "Oh, god yes."

Mike released himself from his grip as he arrived at the bed. He started unbuckling his pants as he climbed over the footboard. Mike started walking on his knees over toward Sara and upon arriving allowed his thickness to flop against her greedy lips. Sara did not waste another second and hastily rose up slightly with one hand and grabbed Mike's hard-on with the other. She took him in her throat with craving intensity. Using her hand to stroke and caress his base as her lips and tongue feverishly worked on bringing him to climax.

John was beside himself. They had always fantasized about this scenario. They had role played and dirty talked it many times alone. He even thought it would happen someday. So, he wasn't upset or concerned, he just wasn't expecting this to be how his day ended when he woke up this morning. He slowed his rhythm behind Sara as he watched his wife relish every inch of the hired handy man with breathless abandon. A surge of electric energy pulsed in his sack every time Mike's big stick filled Sara's throat forcing her to gasp and choke, but not quit sucking on him.

John could feel his orgasm building heavily as he tightened his grip on her soft flesh. Sara too was at the edge of orgasm as her carnal instincts took over. Mike was the first to audibly announce his potential eruption as he started thrusting his oversized muscle into Sara's mouth.

"I am going to cum," Mike grunted the words at a very low tone.

Sara taking him out of her mouth and using her hands to continue working him pleaded, "please cum all over me! Can he cum on my face, baby?"

"Oh, fuck." John was quickening his pace as her words and actions took him to the brink. Unable to hold it back, John started emptying himself into his wife.

Sara using her hand vigorously and allowing the tip of Mike to dance around her lips as she spoke, went on, "I want to feel your hot cum on my face."

Mike couldn't take it. He started spraying his thick satisfaction recklessly all over Sara's face and hair. Each drop that pelted her skin sent a new wave of elation over her as she moaned and gasped in euphoric delight. She could feel every bit of him showering on her from above, and every drop was another piece of evidence, another hot reward for her lustful efforts.

"Oh god yes!" her own body was starting to convulse. She snatched Mikes' still throbbing cock and sucked as her insides gushed and flared around John. "I am cumming! Please don't stop fucking me!"

The words came out almost inaudible as she continued sucking, desperately trying to drain every last drop from Mike into her mouth. Her hands and jaw were zealously working in harmony as her climax discharged like a canon from a robust battleship causing waves to gather and crash against her hull. Sara let out a final cry of exasperated release before allowing her shivering body to collapse in triumph on the sheets below.