The Handyman

Story Info
Man builds a machine to receive oral from blonde.
3.7k words
4.51
4.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** note... this story is likely for fans of machinery involved with sex... ***

"That Danny is one crazy boy!" Barry let the screen door slam behind him as he walked into the small cabin. He tossed his ball cap on the low table by the door and moved across the room to his Nancy. They'd been married nearly 40 years, having lived here the past 12 since he retired. Nancy had heard the old pickup truck rumble into the yard and already had the two small ice cubes in the glass by the time the door slammed. Three fingers of Crown, Barry always needed a little extra after returning from a project at Danny's, and she figured tonight was no exception.

Nancy smiled and pressed the glass into Barry's hand. He took a long sip on the cool whiskey and then kissed his wife on the lips. "I don't know where he gets these ideas and he sure does make me scratch this ol' head from time to time trying to figure out what he wants. But it is sure fun building each one of them for him. And he pays well, even though I tell him he just needs to cover the materials." Barry is something of a craftsman, both woodworking and mechanical. He often sells his works in Bozeman and by special order.

Danny checked out all the equipment one last time before flicking off the light switch. The room was instantly pitch black and not a sound would escape once he closed the door. He closed the door at the bottom of steps and walked up the stairs where he closed the second door. Both had keyed locks on both sides. Years ago, Danny had given Barry a key 'just in case'. Danny walked outside and hopped in the truck and rumbled the seven miles to the bar for a bit of dinner and a cold beer. He was just lifting the second beer to his lips when the text he'd been expecting toned. '8am' was all it said. That was all he needed to know. Just a confirmation of what they had agreed a week earlier.

#

The Backstory...

Barry met Danny during his first year after retirement. They started chatting at the hardware store and Danny sensed Barry's abilities might be of use to him - he just wasn't sure if Barry would take to the projects he had in mind. Danny is 25 years his junior, but they seem to have similar interests and Danny had time on his hands. They started fishing the streams together and bonded over trout. Nancy was still working part-time as a nurse at the time and was so happy that Barry had found a companion when work took her away from home for extended periods. Danny invited them to dinner after Nancy had been gone for a couple weeks and the three of them hit it off like old friends. The more he watched the then two fifty-somethings together, the more he thought Barry just might be his guy.

Six months later, Danny had been working on a project that required a rod attached to an electric motor with a piston-like action. He worked on it a few days before deciding it was time to ask Barry for his help. Danny called him up and asked if he could bring something over to Barry's workshop to see if he could solve his problem. A couple hours later, Danny was unloading what he had from the back of his pick-up. He made up some cock-n-bull story about what the rod would be doing and described to Barry his challenge. Barry asked a few questions and told him to leave it on the workbench and he'd give it a go.

A couple days later, Nancy came home and asked Barry what he'd been up to while she was gone. He showed her the rod and motor and turned it on. It lay on it's side, but when the rod thrust and withdrew to the speed of the motor, a variable speed motor, Nancy gave Barry a look with a devilish grin. Barry just smiled and kissed her before taking her inside and fucking his wife before she had even removed her nurse's smock.

The next morning, Barry delivered it to Danny and set it down on his porch. Plugging it in, Danny turned the motor to low and the arm moved in a steady, level rotation just like he had imagined. Nothing was said between the two men as Danny motioned Barry inside for a cup of coffee. As he walked down the steps, Barry turned to Danny. "None of my business what you have in mind for that damn thing..." Danny thinking Barry might cuss him out or call him names, "... but let me know the next time you need my help with one of your projects." Barry was grinning from ear-to-ear as he slammed the pick-up door shut.

#

Danny went for his daily five-mile run, returning by 6:45. A shower and shave before fixing breakfast and ready for his visitor by 7:45. The car rolled past the house and into the garage that sits back, the door closing almost as soon as the engine was off.

Blonde and athletically-built, she entered the open door without knocking. This was the fourth time she had been to the house and knew the routine. She had been on the road for nearly 90 minutes and walked straight into the bathroom to pee. Danny had taken note of her long, blonde hair braided and lying on her back. He could hear the sound of her piss hitting the bowl before the flush and the running water as she washed her hands. He was holding his coffee cup the entire time, listening and playing out the day in his head. "Ready?" he asked and she merely smiled and opened the door to the basement.

Danny finished his coffee and brushed his teeth for the second time this morning. He was wearing a black pull-over with dark fatigues and freshly polished black leather hiking boots. All this allowed the girl to undress and neatly fold her clothes, placing them in the closet at the corner of the cool basement. Danny closed the first door, locking it. Danny closed the second door behind him, locking it too. Turning the corner, the girl was standing nude on the rug with the large 'X'. Danny started pulling on the rope and the heavy cowhide cover lifted toward the ceiling exposing the handiwork of his good friend, Barry. The girl's eyes glanced at the device but standing behind it, she could not quite comprehend what was in store for her.

Once the cover secured, Danny motioned for her to join him in front of the device. He knew her measurements, the length of her arms, of her legs - the contraption was set for her body. She was small-breasted, but ropes were pulled tightly around each then the rope secured behind her back. Her globes swelled and were pulled apart from one another, this would matter later. An O-ring gag was pushed between her lips, forcing her mouth to remain open.

Danny confirmed with her that the gag was properly placed before securing the leather straps at the base of her skull. The ring was three-inches in diameter. That completed, Danny helped her to sit down on the wooden block at the base of the table. He pulled her arms backward behind her and secured them flat on the tabletop. Her wrists were secured to the solid wooden table. Binds above her knees and around her ankles were fastened to the heavy table behind her. Her body was now bound in a sitting position, totally exposed to Danny.

The girl could already feel herself becoming aroused. She knew she was safe with Danny, but that her body would be thoroughly abused by his body and mind. She knew that her mouth would be heavily involved but knew very little else. Danny admired his handiwork and snapped a photo with his iPhone. And then he walked around beside the girl and brought the metal arm forward. A large, padded plate was attached to the arm and Danny strapped her head to to the plate. One strap around her forehead, one strap under her chin. He tried to wiggle the padded plate, but it was firmly attached to her head. As it needed to be for this to work correctly.

Danny walked to the cabinet and pulled out a low metal stand. He affixed a large vibrating wand to the stand. The girl's eyes widened when she saw Danny place the stand between her legs, pressing the head of the vibrator between her pussy lips. Danny twisted a couple nuts to secure the stand to the floor. The vibrator was not moving from between her pussy lips unless Danny moved it. The first drops of spittle rolled down her chin as she tried to move her body within the restraints and realized the precision of the "Blowjob Machine".

Danny took one more photo of the creation. He took a moment and sent a text captioned 90 minutes and attached the photo. He lowered the cowhide cover over the girl and the machine. Before leaving, he bent down and turned the vibrator to the lowest setting and the girl moaned from under the cover. He could see her curling her toes as the first sensations worked her pussy. The light went out before he unlocked the first door. The door locked behind him. Danny had 87 minutes until show time.

#

Just after 9am, Barry's phoned chimed when the text arrived. He had been expecting it, but always felt a twitch of his getting-old, but still effective cock when he opened Danny's text. He checked his watch upon seeing '90 minutes" and set the alarm on his phone. He looked at the girl bound as she was. Her young, fit body secured to the block behind her. He recognized her from a couple previous visits and knew she was one of Danny's favorites.

Barry finished up the sanding he was working on this morning before walking inside the cabin. He knew Nancy would have breakfast ready for them. She looked up and he smiled at her. Nancy brought the plates to the table and took Barry's phone from him flipping to the text messages. She stared at the young and nude blonde-haired woman for a couple beats. She felt her body warming at the thought of this helpless, willing woman wondering what it would be like to be in control of her fate. "Coffee?" she asked Barry knowing the answer.

The timer chimed on Barry's phone, giving them both a ten minute warning that Danny's show was about to begin. They finished the dishes as Barry locked the front door of the cabin. Nancy was in the bathroom in just her underwear, brushing her long, brown hair. She had gained a few pounds as she moved through her late sixties but she was still a fine looking woman. She passed Barry as he entered the bathroom on her way to the walk-in closet he had built her some years earlier. Nancy slipped into the "open bra" she had purchased on-line - in essence, straps around her ample 36D breasts that wore like a bra but left nothing to the imagination for Barry. Her nipples were already hard from her memory of that bound blonde.

Barry moved from the bathroom to the bedroom with his semi-erect cock hanging between his thighs. He looked up and smiled when he saw Nancy lying on the bed, her legs crossed and her tits bared to him. She smiled, "You like?" Barry climbed onto the bed beside her, kissing each nipple before kissing her lips. Nancy reached for the remote and turned on the TV. A couple buttons pushed and the 50" screen they had purchased just for these shows came to life showing black.

#

At 10:45am, one door unlocked and locked... boots on the wooden stairs that she could not hear... then the second door unlocked and locked. She knew Danny had returned. Danny tapped a couple times on his phone and the cameras came to life and the video began to record the action. In a bedroom a few miles away, the screen flickered and the watchers knew the camera - their camera - had been powered on. Danny flipped on the lights and grasped the rope looped over the anchor on the wall. He started pulling the rope and the cowhide cover began to lift off the girl. And then he was fastening it to the anchor on the wall.

Danny looked at his bound subject and could see her drool glistening on her chest and down her belly. The vibrator had been on the lowest setting for ninety minutes and her drool was coating her sex. He bent down and switched off the vibrator and the girl moaned at the relief. Danny walked behind and made sure her wrists were still securely fastened. And then her thighs and her ankles. She had not been able to move the entire time. He reached out and confirmed the plate was still properly positioned. Part of this was for show. To heighten her anxiety and to give Nancy and Barry an opportunity to take the entire scene in before he took out his cock.

Barry had taken the 'little blue pill' just after breakfast. He didn't need it to get an erection, but on days they were going to have a show, he wanted to make sure Nancy could keep him aroused for hours. Nancy had one hand between her thighs and one hand between Barry's. She had left her pretty pink panties on before getting into bed. They watched as Danny moved around the girl, but neither took their eyes off the girl. The camera is mounted in the corner, five feet off the ground. It is a wide angle so they could see the entire bondage device in the middle of the room.

In the basement, Danny bent down and turned the vibrator to the third of five settings. The vibrator immediately buzzed to life and the girl's body jumped involuntarily. Danny unzipped his fly and pulled out his thick, eight-inch cock. He walked up to the girl and slipped the tip of his head inside the O-Ring. Her eyes followed his cock until she knew it was inside her. Danny reached beside her left arm and turned the dial found there. The piston slowly pushed her head forward then pulled her head back. She now knew what a "Blowjob Machine" really was. Her head moved forward and back in the steady rhythm of the motor. Danny turned the dial and the motor turned faster.

Danny could feel her tongue on his cock each time the arm pushed her head forward and then as it pulled back. He was just close enough for her tongue to caress the underside of his cock. The sensation was better than expected when he first thought of the contraption. He had known just the girl to enlist for this particular occasion and she had been quickly willing. Danny shuffled his feet forward and her mouth soon was taking more of his cock. He reached out and turned the dial to speed up the motor and drive her face forward more quickly. He stood mostly with his hands on his hips, his cock being coated by her spit.

The seconds became minutes and her spittle was running down her chin and spilling over her chest and pussy. The vibrator pushed firmly between her spread lips, the sensations reverberating through her bound body. Her moaning grew louder and louder until he felt her bound body tremble as she cried out. Her body shook and came from the intensity of the constant vibrator. Her cunt squirting and spraying as her body jerked and shook.

The dial was turned up and her head was thrust forward and pulled back faster than she had ever bobbed on a cock. Each time her head pulled back, his cock hung before her momentarily with thick globs of spit between them. Danny kept this speed for a couple minutes before slowing it to nearly a crawl. He pulled his cock free of her lips and let the machine move her gaping mouth forward and back, drooling like a baby on her body.

In the cabin, Nancy was stroking Barry and had him quite hard and very wet. She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his cock. She could taste his precum on her tongue and she savored the flavor of his sweetness. She pressed her mouth around him and took his entire cock into her mouth in quick fashion. Nancy rode Barry's cock with her mouth, knowing he would fuck her when the show was over, but for now she sucked his beautiful cock. Barry's hand rubbed her back as he felt his wife's tongue lap at his cock. His eyes never left the video screen as he watched Danny pull back from the girl, his hard cock pointing straight towards his captive.

Holding his cock inches from her face, he asked her if she wanted to suck more cock. She answered yes, but the ring holding her jaw open made the word a mumbled reply. Before putting his cock back between her lips, he asked how many times she had cum. "T-w-o". Danny turned the dial on the vibrator to four and she screamed out in pleasure and torment at the buzzing in her cunt.

Danny put his cock back between her lips and dialed up the motor so that she was now quickly fucking him with her mouth. Back and forth the metal arm pushed and pulled her head. He could feel the head of his cock now pressing to her throat with each thrust. She gagged and garbled each time his cock rubbed against the opening to her throat. He could feel her lips pressing against the base of his cock, his balls pressing to her slimy chin.

Danny glanced at his watch as she swirled her tongue on his cock. It had been a little over two hours since he entered the room. He had let her edge him to orgasm a number of times but would always slow the pace before he would cum. He had felt her body shake with her third orgasm a few minutes earlier. He was ready. The motor was humming, pushing and pulling her head with good speed. "Ready... I'm Ready... Take Me..." He was talking to her as if she could do anything differently. He felt his orgasm near and he stepped back, aiming his cock at her open hole.

"Oh God, Barry!" Nancy cried out just as Danny stepped back from the blonde's mouth. Barry had been pressing a small vibrator to her clit as they watched and Nancy came hard, her body shaking and bucking under the pressure. She opened her eyes just in time to see Danny's hand stroke his hard cock and a thick jet of cum erupted from his cock and landing on her tongue. The second jet landed on her cheek and nose as he stroked himself quickly, his hand sliding on her drool that coated his cock.

Danny, breathing hard as his balls drained of his cum, dripping onto the head of the vibrator. He turned the dial and the motor went silent. He slipped his dripping cock back inside his pants, bent down and turned the vibrator to three. She pleaded with her eyes as he walked to the wall and lowered the cowhide cover down over her body. Danny flicked off the lights and the room was dark. A press of a button and the video feed to Barry and Nancy went silent. He went upstairs to shower and allow his guest time for one more orgasm, this time alone and in the dark.

The television dark, Barry got between his wife's thighs and pressed his hard cock between her dripping cunt lips. His cock slipped into her effortlessly as he took her in his arms. They kissed passionately as she felt his cock plow her cunt. Barry fucked Nancy with the thoughts of that young girl in both their head's as his cock thrust into her. Grunting and groaning, Barry's seed was soon filling Nancy's cunt as his white ass rose and fell.

#

A cool shower and a change of clothes and Danny walked down to the basement. He could hear her moaning and sobbing over the low hum of the vibrator. He flicked on a light then switched off the vibrator before raising the cover from her. She blinked in the light as her eyes adjusted once more. A puddle of spittle and cum on the floor between her spread thighs.

Danny unfastened the plate from her head and then her wrists. Her shoulders ached and she cried out as she brought them to her sides. The strap holding the O-ring was unfastened and he gently removed it from her jaw. Her legs were unfastened then the robe around her breasts and finally she was free. Danny handed her a towel to dry her body before helping her to her feet. She still had not spoken, her jaw aching from the O-ring for hours. Danny led her to the guest bathroom and turned on the shower. She steadied herself against the wall as the warm water cascaded over her spent body.

Twenty minutes later, she appeared wearing the clothes he had brought up from the basement. They shared a drink as she described the multitude of sensations they overtook her body throughout the day. They both agreed the Blowjob Machine was quite successful. She sat her glass down and walked through the door to her car in the garage. A couple minutes later a dust cloud followed her down the long drive to the highway.

A little after six in the evening, Danny rolled up Barry's drive. Barry met him on the porch with a cold beer and the two of them talked as if they had spent the day fishing on their favorite river. Nancy joined them shortly, wearing a dress with an apron as she was fixing dinner for the three of them. She had showered, but was wearing the same panties she wore earlier. Barry grinned, "From what I could see, that motor worked re-a-a-l well, boy."