The Handyman Ch. 02

Story Info
Matthew asks Joshua to come back for a second cumming.
1.5k words
4.59
13.9k
16

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers

Chapter 2

It had been a week since I had sucked Matthew's cock. We kept in touch, mostly talking about Call of Duty as well as playing the game together. But nothing else had happened between us. He hadn't even mentioned it, even though I had thought about bringing it up. But maybe he couldn't talk about it or didn't want to, so I didn't bother to bring it up.

The entire week I had been working with my dad and on my time off I would spend it in class or studying with my friends. I hadn't told anyone about what me and Matthew did, not even my best friend Victor. Whom I would tell just about everything, it was just a blowjob after all. Wasn't worth telling.

I had come back from studying a little bit early and decided to play some Call of Duty when I got a text message from Matthew. It read, "Hey, wanna come over?"

I thought about it. I figured it was about sex. It had to be. Why else would he want me to come over? So I replied, "Sure, be there in twenty."

"Awesome."

I got up and left.

The drive to his house took longer than expected due to traffic, but I arrived around 5pm. I didn't see a car in the driveway, so I figured his mom wasn't home. Which I guess made sense to why he invited me over. I went to the front door and knocked. After about thirty seconds of no reply, I shot him a text. He quickly replied and told me to go around back. I entered the side gate and went around.

Matthew was laying down on a lawn chair under a tree wearing only a pair of shorts. As soon as he saw me he sat up and said, "There he is!"

"Hey, what's up?"

I sat on the chair next to him and he offered me a drink, which I accepted.

"I've been wanting you to come back for some more fun, but my mom has been here the entire week. But tonight she went to a meeting and won't be back for a few hours. Giving us some time."

The fact that he wanted me to come back brought me joy. I truly enjoyed sucking Matthew's cock and the entire week I dreamt about doing it again. "Alright, so let's head to your room."

He threw his hands up, "Wait, why not out here? My neighbors aren't even home. One is out of the state and the other one doesn't get home until 10 at night. We got privacy."

"Are you sure?" I said looking at the vacant neighboring houses. They seemed to be empty. I had to trust him, I mean I could easily leave if I get caught. He has to live with these neighbors.

His response was him grabbing his junk, taunting me. I wanted it, I really did. I looked around first then got down on my knees next to him. My fingers slipped under his waistband and pulled down his red basketball shorts. To my surprise, Matthew was wearing teal colored briefs. He noticed the surprise on my face and said, "My girlfriend likes me wearing briefs. I figured you would like them too."

"I do actually. Just wasn't expecting it."

With my hand, I began to rub his crotch and within a few seconds, he was fully hard. It was clear he had been wanting this for a while. I opened the fly of his briefs and pulled it down just below his balls and his cock popped out. Just standing there erect, waiting for me to wrap my lips around it. My hand wrapped around it and gave it a few soft strokes before I lowered my head and took it into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down while my hand stroked his shaft in a twist like motion. As soon as I found a rhythm, Matthew began to let out soft moans.

After a while, I paused to remove his shorts entirely so I could lie down between his legs. In the new position, I quickly got back to sucking on his cock. My hands traversed up his thighs then around him to caress his butt cheeks.

While I sucked on his cock, Matthew reached for a cigarette and asked if he could smoke. I gave him a muffle "Yes" since his cock was in my mouth. I found it funny and hot at the same time. As he smoked though, he was nice enough to blow the smoke away from me.

Matthew's moans began to get louder as time went by. The moans grew the loudest when he would press his hand on my head, shoving his cock deep into my throat. He would hold me down for almost thirty seconds, allowing my throat to massage the tip of his cut cock. Breathing through my nose as he did. Then he would finally let go of my head and I would lift my head. It was clear that my face was red, but I didn't care. I loved it.

As I continued to suck on his cock, Matthew sat up and ran his hand down my back. When he reached my butt, he slipped his hand under my pants and began to grab my butt cheeks and said "How tight are you?"

I pulled out his cock from my mouth and looked up at him, "Pretty tight. Why you want to fuck me?"

"Yeah, if that's okay?"

I smiled and stood up, "Why wouldn't it be okay?"

I undid my pants and removed them, then almost immediately I felt his hand on my red briefs. He slowly began to stroke my throbbing erection. A stain of precum could be seen in my briefs. I was completely caught off guard by this. But figured it was just a heat of the moment type thing. I didn't stop him and let him continue. Which didn't last much longer as he snapped out of it like if he was in a trance.

"Sorry, about that. I've never touched another man's cock before. It's big."

"Thanks. And it's no problem."

I decided not to press on the issue and pull down my briefs. Then climbed on top of him and was now kneeling over his cock. Matthew placed his left hand on my waist and the other hand on his cock. With my hands, I spread my cheeks as he pulled me down onto his cock.

I had been fucked in the past before, but not many times. Literally, three times and each time it hurt at first. I have even tried to learn how to stretch with a dildo, so I could get used to it. For the most part, I did. But it had been awhile since I had been fucked or used my dildo. So Matthew's cock did cause some pain as he entered me. But I endured it because I wanted him to fuck me.

When his cock was fully inside of me, I slowly began to move up and down. After a while the pain faded away and the pleasure began to pour out.

"Oh you are tight," he said.

My hands landed on his shoulders for support as I sped up. When his cock would rub against my prostate it would send a jolt of ecstasy throughout my body, causing me to moan. As we fucked, his hands slid under my shirt and reached for my nipples and tried to give my invisible breasts a grope. It was clear he was used to something else. But I continued to ride his cock. His hands then moved down my slim body and made it to my butt cheeks. Where he spread them apart and groped them. Even though they were a guy's ass, he groped them as if they were a woman's. If this is how he did it with girls, then I was completely fine with him doing it to me.

In the heat of passion, I began to move faster on his cock. I wanted more pleasure. I wanted him to cum inside me. Our moaning became synced as I did this and our breathing became more intense. I was now riding him at a good speed. Then he whispered in my ear and said, "I'm going to cum."

"Good," I whispered back.

Within seconds, Matthew let out a loud grunt as his cock filled me with his seed. I had begun to slow and he was out of breath as he came. I had come to a complete stop and rested my head on his shoulders. It was a work out.

"I'll say it again, you are tight," he exclaimed.

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Thanks, I then noticed some of the cum was leaking out onto the chair, "It looks like we made a mess on your chair."

"That's fine. It can be cleaned."


Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
215 Followers