The Handyman Ch. 03

Story Info
Matthew and Josh's sleep over part 1!
2.3k words
4.66
12.4k
15

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers

After I left Matthew's house that day, I went straight home and lied down on my bed. I began to feel guilt because he was basically cheating on his girlfriend. And I honestly didn't want to be part of something like that. Maybe this had to end for the greater good. I didn't want to be the reason why he and his girlfriend broke up. It was fun while it lasted but I felt this was the right choice. I sighed and then sat up to turn on my Xbox and played some Call of Duty.

Two days later, I received a text message from Matthew asking if I wanted to sleep over. I knew there was a big chance I would be having sex with him. But maybe this was the opportunity to tell him how I felt. That I didn't feel so good about this. So I told him, "Yes."

He had told me to show up any time after 8pm because his mom's flight was at 7 and she would be gone the entire weekend. Which gave us the entire house to ourselves.

I arrived around 9:15 and when he opened the door he was only wearing a pair of white shorts. "Hey, come in," he had a smile on his face.

When I entered the home he told me to make myself at home and offered food and drinks. Which I declined, I wasn't hungry at all. He then sat down on the couch and put his feet on the coffee table.

"So I was thinking you suck my dick and then we play some CoD for a bit, then later we do some fucking?" Matthew said.

"Hold on," I said moving to the couch to sit, "I think we should stop this."

He sat up and said, "What? Why?"

"I don't feel comfortable having sex with you while having a girlfriend. Getting cheated on isn't a great feeling," I knew from personal experience.

Matthew rubbed his forehead for a bit. It was clear he wasn't happy about it, but it wasn't fair to this girlfriend. I had to take a stance on it. He then turned to me and said, "Come out back, I need a cigarette."

He stood up and walked to the back door and I followed. We went into the back patio and he sat on the bean bag chair, then lit a cigarette. I sat down on the futon next to the bean bag and waited for his response.

After taking one long puff he said, "Look, my girlfriend and I broke up the night before you came over."

"So you lied?"

"Yeah, I am sorry. But it's just I wasn't in a good place. I was upset. I hated the reason why she did it."

"And that is?"

"She found pictures of guys on my phone," I was taken back by this information, I thought he was just a horny straight guy. But I let him continue, "See, one day out of sheer boredom I made a Grindr account and then I had a match. This guy and I started to exchange pics and for some reason I liked it. But I was confused, I had always been into girls. I fucked so many girls in high school, but I'm not going to lie, there have been times I've checked out a guy."

"So you're bisexual?"

"I guess?" he shrugged.

"And she dumped you because you were talking with guys?"

"Yeah, she called me a faggot and said that I was a closet gay. She also said that bisexuals aren't real, they're just mentally challenged."

"Ouch!"

"Yeah, she is very conservative. She actually rallied with her Church to keep gays out."

I placed my hand on his lap and said, "I'm sorry about that, I really am. She shouldn't have said that."

He placed his hand on my hand, "Thanks. And I'm sorry for lying to you. It's just I was scared. Like, I wasn't used to it. But the day you came over and sucked my dick. I knew this was my opportunity to be open. I can be what I want and not be judged by you."

"I am happy to know that you feel that way and I will help you in any way you can. I will support you."

He smiled, "Thanks, really."

I stood up from the futon and got on my knees between his legs, "Now, that I don't feel guilty, let's get to the point."

He smiled as I rubbed his bulge through his shorts. Then I pulled down his shorts to reveal the white Calvin Kleine briefs. I pulled the shorts down to his ankles and then rubbed my nose on his bulge. I could see his erection growing as I did this. Then when I was done sniffing his bulge, I pulled his briefs down and tucked them under his balls. My tongue made contact with his trimmed balls and gave them a good licking. Then with my tongue still out, I ran it up his shaft until I reached the head. I wrapped my right hand around his thick long shaft and pulled back his foreskin to reveal his almost head. I pressed my lips on the head and slowly took his cock into my mouth.

I continued my descent on his cock until I couldn't go any further, I held his cock in the tight tunnel that was my mouth. Which caused Matthew to let out a series of moans as my throat muscles massaged the tip of his cock. I held it in my throat for a few seconds before slowly moving up and stroked his shaft with my hand. I spit on his cock for more lubrication as I stroked his cock and licked any precum that came out. Then I wrapped my lips around the tip and sucked on it while looking up at him. Matthew's eyes rolled back as his head pressed against the bean bag, while making more moans and soft grunts. Then spat out a "Fuck" when I stopped.

Matthew then pressed his hand on the back of my head, shoving his cock into my mouth. He began to move my head up and down. Which gave me the opportunity to slip my hands underneath him to cup his soft butt cheeks. He moved my head up and down his cock at a steady speed which led to him moaning even more. My god I loved the way he moaned. I don't know why but I love a moaner. I wanted Matthew to use my mouth as much as he could, I wanted him to abuse it. I didn't care about the pain that was happening in my jaw, I wanted to pleasure him.

But that soon came to an end when he said, "Hey stand up,"

I gave him a few last sucks before I pulled out his cock and stood up. His hand went for the clearly present erection in my pants.

"Can I suck your dick?" he said.

"I mean sure, have you ever done it?" He shook his head, "Well, if you want to try it. Just don't try to take it all the way in first. Go in slowly."

Matthew nodded and undid my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. Where I was able to step out of my shoes and pants. He then continued to rub my erection through my baby blue Andrew Cristian briefs. Then he pulled down my briefs the same way I did and took out my 7 inch cut cock. I wasn't as thick as him but I was on the thick side.

"Woah, it's big," he said.

"Yeah, I get that. Remember slowly," I felt his lips press against my rose colored head and his lips began to open. He continued to take it in deeper and deeper which he only got about half way there before he gagged. But I pressed him on. He continued and then began to move his head back and forth. He wasn't bad given it was his first time.

Matthew eventually found a rhythm when he placed his left hand on the base of my shaft and his other hand was on my butt cheek. He sucked with his hand twisting around my shaft, he was really getting it. I began to let out soft moans as he continued. I wasn't really a moaner when it came to getting my dick sucked.

He kept it up for about five minutes before he stopped and said his jaw hurt. "It's alright, you did well, you'll get used to it."

Matthew then stood up and came in close to my face, we stared at each other for a few seconds then he kissed me on the lips. I didn't stop him, I let him continue. I reached into his briefs and stroked his cock as he stroked mine. Then after about a minute of kissing, I squatted down and began sucking on his cock. His hands were on my head as he thrust back and force using my hole as his pleasure hole.

I know Matt said he wanted to fuck later, but I wanted it now. I took his cock out and unfolded the futon.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"Fuck me now!" I removed my shirt and briefs and lied down on my back. Matthew then got on his knees and I lifted my pelvis so his thighs could slip under. I parted my cheeks and he began to press the tip of his cock into my hole. Slowly he went deeper and deeper into my hole until he was fully in. He then leaned forward and placed his hands to my sides as he began to thrust back and forth. Our breathing became more intense as he continued to thrust. The rubbing of my prostate made my eyes roll back in ecstasy.

"Fuck you're tight," he exclaimed. But I didn't say anything. Instead I moaned as he continued.

As he continued to thrust, I wanted him to go faster. So I placed my hands on his shoulders and repeated, "Faster" which he obliged and began speeding up.

As he gradually moved faster, my moans grew louder, his cock was amazing in my tight hole. I didn't want him to stop, but telling by the grunts he was letting out he was close to cumming.

He continued for about a minute before he started to slow. His grunts and cries of pleasure had become more consistent. Then the thrusting stopped as I felt his cum fill my hole. He let out a series of moans as he came, slowly descending on my chest.

When the last pump of cum landed in my hole, Matthew's head was resting on my chest. I ran my hand through his ginger hair. "That was the best fucking I've ever had," I said.

He looked up at me, "Really?"

"Yeah,"

"How many times have you been fucked?"

"About three times before you. You have a rhythm the other guys didn't,"

"Huh, didn't know that was a thing," he pushed himself up and realized if he pulled out the cum would fall on the futon, which he didn't want to happen, "I can't pull out. Don't want to make a mess."

I grabbed my underwear and handed it to him, "Here use this,"

He grabbed the underwear and used it to clean his cock and my hole, while making sure it didn't fall on the futon. Then, he helped me off the futon and the two of us went to the shower. We were going to wash up but then he invited me to shower with him.

He removed his briefs and the two of us entered the shower when it was the right temperature. And at first, we did begin to actually bathe but when I turned around, I felt him wrap his arms around me. He reached for my cock and whispered in my ear, "I'm really glad you're here."

"Thanks, me too."

"No, really, I like being with you. Not just because of the sex but because you're awesome. Also, you carry a nice LMG in CoD."

"I like being with you too," Matthew's cock had been rock hard and pressing against my crack. Made me wonder if he wanted more. But then a sudden surprise, "I like you so much that I want your cum in my mouth."

"Are you sure?"

And his response was turning me around and getting on his knees. Without hesitation, he swallowed my semi erect cock and began to bob his head back and forth. His hands moved up my thighs to reach my butt cheeks where he caressed them. He was doing a bit better since earlier, taking my cock in deeper. I titled my head back against the glass door and began to moan. My hands landed on his wet head to guide him on my cock.

I had gotten so lost in the pleasure that I forgot to warn him that I was going to cum. I grunted as my seed shot through my shaft into his warm mouth. He didn't pull it out he just let me finish in his mouth. And when I was done, he slurped on the tip to take out any remaining cum and stood up. He looked at me with disgust then swallowed. "Yuck, that's a pretty weird taste."

"Yeah, you'll get used to it."

"I hope so, but that was fun. I wanna do it again with you later."

"We sure will."

After we showered, we went into his room where he opened the top drawer and handed me a pair of his Calvin Kleine briefs, "Here, since yours have to be washed."

"Oh, we're sharing underwear now?"

"I don't see why not, maybe next time I'll wear your cute little briefs."

I laughed, "I'd like that."

We slipped on our underwear and began to play Call of Duty.

Bjsroxxs
Bjsroxxs
214 Followers