All Comments on 'The Hanky Code Pt. 15'

by His_fag_wife

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

He ain't dead yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Deliciously depraved

Love reading your stories about the depths that fuckpig is sinking to, and he isn't even at the farm yet! Can't wait until the next instalment of grotesque eroticism as that former male is violated further.

PerthskinPerthskinover 7 years ago
Oink

Yet another rock hard cock chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pain and poppers

I love how you combine humiliation, pain ad poppers for your whores. I'm a freak for a good canning and for poppers (standard doses, not masive), and I know for a fact that combining them is sublime. And then a rough assfuck, heaven!.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Ohh How I wish I had such an eager little pig like this to train. I have trained some sissy bois and converted a straight married one into a blackmailed sissy the once revealed to his wife she became his Mistress and regularly strapon fucks him and has it watch her get fucked. She of course was grateful so I was one of the first to fuck her as she humiliated him and he had advanced well in being fully dressed. His reward was to lick and clean me begging her to let me fuck it with the real thing instead of her strapon. She relented but only for a bit as she was in process of training it in denial so once he got horned up from having his p-spot stimulated she had me stop and give it an alleyoop then make it clean itself up after taking the rest as moisturizer. I enjoy my female slaves and apply my special skill set of turning them into squirters and whores. And enjoyed turning a couple of them bisexual especially if at first they say they aren't interested as to expand their horizons and make them even more slutty. My last one is a group slut as she is always in search of the explosive orgasms i gave her. I at least didn't cross the line hough as she knoew i was Bi and a Dominant as her youngest son is a small size femboy who used to ironically visit when i was there telling her of his latest exploits with his lesbian frinends dressing him up (wondered how much he was flirting or just though i was always hard) as I kept thinking some pretty bad thoughts as he looked allot like her and was almost as submissive. But almost as big of a slut as her he moved in with 2 roomies in another town further away. Because if he had actually shown up in drag especially when i had her tied and trussed up with her ball gag and blindfold on i might have crossed over and made him into one of my sluts and that would have crushed her mentally. Instead i trained her to cum from being assfucked as i spun and twerked her nipple clamps which was like a direct shot connection to her pussy. I knew it wasn't going to happen when i had mentioned two ealier incidents of when i was swinging and had fucked 2 cousins at the same time not knowing literally until i slid into the second one and it was like their reactions was that of twins. The other time was while in Las Vegas at a swingers club wih a lady friend who was trying be my main slave and we got with another couple and they invited us home. When we got their i was almost shocked as their preteen daughter was home and running around half naked. Well my lady was aghast when the man offered me a go with the daughter and as my lady was a previous victim of child abuse she shut it all down right when the girl climbed on Daddies lap. (I was hard as stone and was curious how far he'd go) but it was tie to go as my friend said NO we are done here. So while there was a kinky thought rolling around in my head i haven't gone there yet. Ohh and I used to work at a dirty adult bookstore so sometimes i take a slave slut there for a reward as the weekends allot of couples come and good percentage are bi and some of the action would should 99% of vanilla people. I've gotten some interesting situations while there. Took an older Grandma petite slave there to reward her to sucking cocks for an hour in the gloryholes with a 5 minute time limit and literally had to lay a tarp on the car seat as she was a cum covered satisfied mess, and now begs to go into the theater as I told her of the story of the Married slut i was training and she got to pull a train in there blindfolded and cuffed (best night of her life) and my older slave was literally dripping anytime I mention it as a future reward. And as a Sigma male i enjoy watching people and figuring out their proclivities and can pick up on what their into or what fetishes turn them on by what part of the theater are they watching turned on. Guys sucking other guys, is their an age difference or like twink and bear or are they watching a coupe fucking on screen or in the theater and what do the people look like, is she small or big etc. or are they trying to hide they are there for man sex and sporting a wedding ring so their on the downlow. Or like the ones that slink of to the corner thinking you can't figure out they are the ones sucking off the young buck or the other married guy because he might be safer not to expose him. All kinds go and interesting and some shemales are completely passable (in the dark) and others are a sad sissy type wearing their wives old clothes. But I also like pushing some limits or people who act hypocritical as i almost then want to make them into my slut or slave. Like the married sissy who wanted to suc me so bad but once i had her in my booth i turnedd her around and had her giving the blowjobs as i rewarded her efforts with a slow fuck rubbing er spot and not allowing her to cum and kept her mouth and hands busy with the 2 gloryholes as i filmed her and her id as my hands were free to look in her little purse and see she was a married downlow slut that i ended up like the slave in this story i would whore out (she didn't know the guys were paying me) as she was glad to do it in a private hotel and once she saw the video I made she was very compliant and if anything more eager. So if there is any piggie candidates near or willing to travel close to Chicago as I am just a few miles into the farmland (wink wink) and are looking to expand their horizons and training then email me.. Couples are Very encouraged Especially Ladies who want to see their hubby go bi or gay as there are allot of cuck couples out there it seems as i am almost tripping over them all. Or maybe they just like having a Dom bi Man who will safely and somewhat sanely expand their whorizons.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 1 month ago

Mouthwatering …. Yes a beautiful girl is always mouthwatering but a real fat sweating stinking dominant man is soooo special …. Being helpless at such a fat mans mercy is breathtaking …. Deep craving

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous