The Happiest I've Ever Been

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His tongue," she gasped, though the sound was slightly dulled due to the naked mounds pressed against my head.

"Is it good?" I heard Brittany ask.

"So good," Kate moaned. "Oh, he's good."

My cock throbbed and I couldn't help myself from pushing up just a bit, grinding against Kate's body. She felt it, obviously, and ran a hand through my hair.

"Brit, you should--"

But the rest of the words were muffled. I wasn't sure why, but as it turned out, it didn't matter, because I was pretty sure I found out what she said moments later.

The warmth of Brittany's body beside me disappeared as she moved away. A few moments after that, I felt someone kneel in front of me, and a set of hands pushed between Kate's legs and up to the button of my jeans. Kate lifted herself so those hands could undo the button and carefully unzip my fly, then used her body to guide me forward so I could continue feasting on her breasts without her resting fully against my lap. That was so the person who had just unzipped my pants could slide them off before nestling between my legs and taking my swollen cock into their mouth.

I groaned as I felt the hot wetness enveloping my tip. Kate giggled and shoved her tits against me harder, just as the mouth around my cock slid down further. A dizzy sort of lightness took over my mind, a mix of the overwhelming sensations and the surreal situation and probably a little bit because it was hard to breathe given the breasts in my face.

Not that I was complaining. I mean frankly, if I was suffocated by Kate's tits while Brittany was sucking my cock, at least I'd die being the happiest I'd ever been.

At least, I thought I would, until I felt the couch shift and another body sidle up beside me--Angel, obviously. She said something to Kate, who shifted on my lap so Angel could grab my arm and gently pull it towards her. I still couldn't see her, so it took me a few moments to realize she was completely naked, which I figured out when she guided my hand between her legs and I felt the hot, slick wetness of her folds against my fingers. My breath hitched and as I boldly began to explore her pussy, she let go of my hand, and I slipped a finger inside her.

Angel moaned loudly and steadied herself by gripping my bicep tightly, and now that was the happiest I'd ever been.

I didn't finger her fast or hard; instead, I took it slow, indulging in her pussy, memorizing every ridge on her slick walls. She was tight, even with just my finger in there. If her pussy was that tight, I could hardly imagine how snug her ass must be, and the thought of it made my cock twitch in Brittany's mouth. A moment later, I felt the vibration of a surprised noise in her throat, and her fingers wrapped around my cock as she pulled her mouth off of me.

"Guys!" Brittany gasped. "His precum tastes like... like... I don't know. Sweet."

"Sweet?" I heard Angel repeat. "Like how sweet?"

"Like... I don't know the English word," she said. "It's, ah... sûkerspin. Barbe à papa."

"Let me try."

And with that, Kate slipped off my lap. I gasped for breath and turned my head, then immediately lost my breath again as I came face to face with Angel's naked body.

It was as perfect as I imagined, all curves and smooth skin, faint tan lines outlining all her best parts.

"You like?" she asked, almost shyly.

"Wow," I breathed. "Holy fuck, you are... wow."

She giggled and sidled in closer, taking care to make sure my finger stayed in her pussy, and kissed me again. It was so distracting, I almost didn't notice Kate on the other side of me, twisting around so her ass was nestled beside me and her mouth could meet Brittany's on my cock.

Almost.

I tasted Angel's breath as I inhaled sharply, two sets of lips meeting around the head of my cock. With a reluctant eagerness, I pulled away from Angel so I could look down and witness a sight I hadn't ever even dared to imagine, let alone hope to see.

"Oh my God," Kate said, flicking her tongue out to catch a drop of precum that had just leaked from my cock. "You're right, it's sweet. Like... like..."

Brittany snapped her fingers. "Cotton candy! That's the English."

"Really?" Angel said interestedly. "I wonder if his cum will taste like it, too."

"Mmf," Kate replied, her mouth already full of my cock. She started sucking eagerly, bobbing her head like she was trying to pump more precum out of me.

I tilted my head back, groaning as pleasure built, and built, and built. Angel giggled, resting a hand on my shoulder and pulling herself in closer as she rocked against my fingers. Her lips pressed against my neck, then my jaw, then my ear.

"You're going to have to come for us a lot tonight," she whispered. "You know. For science. And for three horny girls who all want at least one taste of your cum. But three won't be enough, because I don't know about them, but I'd like a load in my pussy and maybe in my ass, too. And I know Kate's going to want one on her tits, and--"

"Oh my God, Angel," I moaned. "I'm already so fucking close, I--"

"I call dibs!" Brittany hollered, and she practically wrestled a stunned Kate off my dick before shoving her face into my crotch and just, like... just immediately swallowing my entire cock down her throat.

And I mean, who would be able to hold back from that? I ask you, who would see two women fighting over his cock, only to have the winner deepthroat him so fast and so hard that he could feel the muscles of her throat milking the tip of his cock, and not immediately feel the pressure in his body skyrocket and his dick start to spasm?

The answer: definitely not me.

I warned Brittany I was coming after shooting the first spurt down her throat. She pulled back so that the next couple of waves filled her mouth, big eyes sparkling up at me as I spilled my cum uncontrollably against her tongue. Once I finished, panting for air as I stared at her, she sat back, swallowed, and smiled.

"Yep," she said. "Cotton candy."

"You bitch," Kate pouted. "You didn't even share."

"Like you would have shared," scoffed Brittany.

"I would have," Kate replied righteously. "I would have let Connor come all over my tits and then you could lick it off like I know you want to."

"You would deprive poor Connor of being able to come in someone's mouth?" Angel teased.

"I... oh. I guess not."

Brittany giggled and reached for Kate. "I am not selfish, love. Come here." She opened her mouth and showed it to her. "I saved you a taste."

"Hey!" Angel protested. "I haven't gotten a taste at all yet!"

"Oh, that's true."

Brittany turned her head and stretched up as Angel reached down. Before I knew what was happening, they were kissing, Angel's tongue eagerly pushing into Brittany's mouth.

"Bitches," Kate mumbled, then looked up at me. "I get a whole load to myself later, okay?"

"Yeah," I said. "Whatever you want."

She glanced down at my cock. "How soon?"

I followed her gaze, looking at what should have been a spent cock glistening with saliva. It was glistening, all right, but as for spent?

"I don't know," I admitted, staring at my still-hard erection. "It's never done that before."

Kate licked her lips, then while the other two were still making out, crawled into my lap. She lifted her skirt, nudged her little thong panties to the side, and sank down on my cock.

"Oh," she sighed sexily.

"Oh," I grunted unsexily.

"Hey!" Angel protested, pulling away from Brittany. "I wanted to fuck him first!"

"I'll come inside you first," I promised as Kate began rolling her hips. "It's gonna--ah." I tilted my head back, consumed by the feel of Kate's dripping pussy surrounding my bare cock. "It's gonna be a while, I think. Pretty sure I've gotta make you each come at least once before it's my turn again."

"You better," Angel whispered, and I felt her pussy clench around the fingers I still had inside of her.

I made good on it. Kate was the first one to come on my cock, but Angel was the first to come; her hips bucked wildly as I fingered her into an orgasm. Brittany moved up beside me on the couch, kneeling so I could suck on her tits as I slipped a hand behind her and cupped her ass.

Then traced my fingers along her ass crack.

Then dipped them into her cleft and pressed a fingertip against her tight little pucker.

Then waited as she bolted from the room to grab a bottle of lube, returned, and poured it all over her ass and my fingers so I could push one inside of her, which was apparently good enough to make Brittany come just a few seconds later.

But I'd been right about it taking a while; even after making the three of them come, I was no closer to finishing again, which was fine by me. My cock was still rock hard and it still felt really damn good when Angel urged Brittany onto her hands and knees and directed me behind her so I could fuck her in the ass. I'd never fucked a girl in the ass before, but I'd watched enough porn to have a rough idea of what not to do, so I took it slow and gentle until Brittany began ramming back against me, her ass cheeks rippling as she fucked herself to another screaming orgasm on my cock.

And let me tell you, that was hot as fuck, and it got me pretty damn close, but I'd made a promise to Angel. As soon as Brittany finished losing her mind, I told them to give me a moment and ran to the bathroom to wash my dick and give myself a second to recover. I dunno, it just felt like the considerate thing to do, but I guess it didn't really matter much when I returned to see Kate kneeling on the couch and happily munching away on Brittany's ass while Brittany licked Angel's pussy.

They all seemed pretty content, so I worked my way onto the couch beneath Kate and grabbed her hips. She made a delighted noise and lowered herself, sitting on my face and grinding her juicy pussy against my mouth and nose and tongue until she was gushing against me with another orgasm. Above me somewhere, I heard someone cry out as she came; I wasn't entirely sure if it was Brittany or Angel until I felt someone moving overtop of me and lining my cock up to her pussy. Kate carefully crawled off my face just in time for me to see Angel hovering above me, the light from the living room lamp silhouetting her. She met my eye and smiled as she sank down on me, the head of my cock splitting her pussy lips before her walls began stretching around me.

It might've been the feverish haze of a three-on-one orgy talking, but I was pretty sure I had just fallen in love with her.

While Kate and Brittany cuddled and recovered on one side of the couch, Angel rode my cock on the other. It was neither fast nor slow, not rough or gentle, just perfectly paced with the right amount of kissing and touching and moaning. I rested my hands on her hips, feeling her smooth skin and admiring the crease where her soft tummy met her hips.

Fuck, was she ever beautiful. I wondered again if I was stuck in some kind of coma or something.

In the moment, it didn't matter. What mattered was that Angel's pussy was bearing down on my cock and her chest was heaving. Her forehead creased and she put a hand against my shoulder, her nails digging in as her thighs started to quiver. She braced herself, then threw her head back and pushed her tits out as her body shook on top of me. Her hips kept moving, grinding back and forth as she drew every second of that orgasm out until she was collapsing forward against my chest.

I held her, thrusting up into her a few times before carefully sitting up and guiding her onto her back. Those big blue eyes stared up at me, deep and yearning and hazily satisfied as I started fucking her. Her legs wrapped around my waist, urging me on as much as her words did, and when I finally felt that telltale clenching of my muscles and started thrusting harder and deeper, she smiled again.

"Come inside," she whispered, and I fucking did.

Her pussy milked my cock as I pumped those final amazing thrusts, relief washing through me and finding a home deep in Angel. When I stilled, gasping for breath, she kissed me again and let me rest against her with my cock still buried in her pussy.

I needed a break after that one, so I got to watch as Kate demanded she finally get to taste my apparently amazing flavoured jizz. And by watch, I mean Angel leaned against my chest and spread her legs as Kate started licking my cum out of her pussy, joined a few moments later by Brittany. They made Angel writhe and squeal and squirm, and by the time she came again, I was ready for another round.

The rest of the night flashed by. It was the best foursome of my life, not just because it was the only one but because it was so fucking hot. I have no idea if it was the best anything of any of their lives, but I like to think I performed pretty well considering I had three women to satisfy after God knows how long without even touching a woman. They each came at least one more time, probably more, but it got hazier and hazier as the night wore on.

I remembered Kate insisting on a load all to herself, which she gave up in favour of letting me come all over her tits after another deliciously sloppy blowjob that had started with me fucking Brittany's face. I ate Angel out, then Brittany, then Kate sat on my face for a while again before I found my face buried in Angel's ass. And I ended the night inside Angel, nearly crying as the sweet velvet of her pussy surrounded me again and again, my heart pounding and racing and throbbing as I told her how good she felt.

After I came inside her again, I fell back on the couch, my pulse bounding as the girls surrounded me. Kate and Brittany were entwined with each other, but curled up against one of my thighs, and Angel nestled in beside me and rested against my chest.

"You okay?" she asked, giggling.

"Think so." I groaned and held her a little closer. "Is it going to ruin everything if I beg for this not to be a one night thing?"

"Depends," she said, tracing a finger up my chest. "Do you mean fucking all three of us, or would you take me out on a date or two?"

"Uh--"

"Either works for me." She kissed my neck. "But I think I'd like you all to myself."

My heart thudded hard and for a moment, I was the happiest I'd ever been.

Then I woke up.

The room was white and there were loud beeps surrounding me. My mouth was painfully dry, my tongue as smooth as a cactus, and my head ached.

Confused, I looked to my left, then to my right. There were two empty chairs and a small wooden table with a teddy bear and some balloons on it. Beside that was a half-empty plastic to-go cup from the local coffee shop sitting next to a car manual with a picture of a Sunfire on the front. On the wall hung a crucifix and a big picture of an angel with golden hair.

"Oh!" said a voice, and I turned to see a nurse standing in the room. "Connor! You're awake."

"Uh-huh," I croaked.

"Oh, that'll be the dry mouth." She darted into the hallway and came back quickly with a cup full of ice chips, which she handed to me. My hand shook as I took it and she leaned forward, gently guiding the paper cup to my lips. A strange look crossed her face as she touched my hand, something soft and nurturing and...

And I don't know. Something.

"Wha' 'appened?" I asked through mouthful of ice.

"Oh, you poor thing," she said softly, carefully adjusting the IV stand so she could sit on the edge of the bed. "You passed out. Heart palpitations. Probably exacerbated by the NONTR you were taking."

Heart palpitations.

I mean, that made sense, didn't it? I'd never had a foursome before, but I was pretty sure that they took a lot of effort. So if the NONTR was causing heart palpitations and I'd done all that work to make the three girls come--not to mention all the coming I did--then maybe I'd just...

I chewed the ice as my eyes fell on the picture of the angel again.

If I'd passed out, where were the girls? Had they brought me here or had they called an ambulance? And how long had I...

My eyes moved from the picture of the angel to the car manual sitting on the small wooden table. Brittany drove a Sunfire just like that one. And the coffee cup... Kate... Kate worked there.

Didn't she?

Didn't...

My heart wasn't thudding painfully hard anymore. Instead, a hollow sort of sadness filled my chest.

Hadn't I wondered multiple times if I was in some kind of coma? I mean, the whole fucking thing was too good to be true. I didn't have a shot with even one of those girls, let alone all three of them.

Was Kate even real? Or Brittany? Or had I just made them all up? I mean, I knew there was a hot barista with huge tits who worked at the coffee shop, but I didn't know her name. I didn't know the name of the girl who drove the Sunfire. And Angel...

On what planet could I have ever even imagined Angel would fuck me?

"So it was all a dream?" I finally said, my voice still hoarse but at least manageable.

"What was all a dream, cutie?" the nurse asked.

I stared at the painting, then shook my head.

She patted my hand gently, her palm soft and warm against my clammy skin. "Hallucinations are another common side effect, so you may want to let your researcher know."

"Right," I said softly. "Okay."

She nodded, then stood up and began fiddling with one of the tubes on my arm.

"Anyway, you're very lucky," she said.

"Sure," I said, unconvinced.

"You are. You were extremely dehydrated. It's a good thing those girls knew what to do so you got here in time."

"What girls?" I started to ask, but was cut off by the door to the room flying open.

"Connor!" Angel cried as she burst into the room. "You're awake!"

"I... uh--oof," I said as she threw herself onto the bed and into my arms.

"Miss!" the nurse said harshly. "He just woke up!"

"We were so worried," Kate said, ignoring the nurse as she rushed to the bed. "We thought we'd broken you."

"You did almost break him," the nurse said, unimpressed. "He was susceptible to palpitations already and with the, uh, overexertion you described--"

"We almost fucked you to death, she means," giggled Brittany.

"Mmm," the nurse said, her mouth tight as she finished fiddling with the tube.

My head spun as the three of them talked and touched me and apologized profusely. By the time I'd realized I'd been mistaken and that holy fuck I had actually fucked all three of those women, Angel was stroking my cheek tenderly and staring up at me with her big blue eyes.

"We agreed on it and you'll just have to take me on my own for a while," she said.

"Uh, I believe we said we would each have to take him on our own," Brittany said.

"And in the meantime, Kate said she'd love to be your gym buddy if you want her to," Angel said, ignoring her. "You know, so we won't overexert you again."

I nodded, then smiled, then had to chuckle as she reached up and kissed me. Maybe No-Nutter was gonna make my dick fall off... but only 'cause I'd be using it so much.

**

Thank you to the amazingly awesome people who beta read. Special thanks to chasten and OneAuthor for proofreading. Paul M, Kevin Matheny, centralsquareguy, KW, AG, PM, N, ED, KJ, MidNyt, RP, and Christian Sonberg - thank you all for your support.

I hope you enjoyed the story!