The Happy Father Ch. 02 - The Neighbour

Story Info
Second chapter.
2.8k words
3.92
12.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/29/2022
Created 08/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Life went on as usual. Vika and Marina continued to "train", they diligently pleased my cock with their girlish mouths, not forgetting, however, to flirt, sex did not turn into a mechanical exercise for us. Every day was like a holiday. Both of my girls often put on a whole show, playing and teasing me. For example, I lay down on the bed and blindfolded myself, after which I had to guess which of the daughters' mouth was my dick this time. At first, it was easy to guess, since the techniques of my babies were very different.

Vika did it gently, impetuously, she often used her tongue and loved to kiss the penis from the base to the head, sliding over it with her plump lips. Marina, on the other hand, often launched a member into her mouth so that it rested on her cheek, and then moved her head, squeezing her lips with a ring. I was just on top of bliss when I managed to guess who this time encroached on my trunk. But gradually the girls became more inventive, learned to copy each other's technique and it became more difficult to guess.

It wasn't our only game. Vika and Marina loved going to amusement parks and cinema with me. It was simply amazing to come to a movie night to see some third-rate movie, sit in the back seat and completely not understand what was happening on the screen, because the wet hot mouth of one of the daughters was already starting to make love. I sat, choking on Marina's gentle movements, while Vika looked lovingly at all this, putting her hand under her skirt and rubbing her crotch.

There were also inconvenient cases when, at one session, a certain woman in her years suspected something was wrong and for some reason came to us. Marina, who enthusiastically smacked my cock, pulled away in surprise when I pulled away and put on my knees, where my daughter had just moved rhythmically, a bag that was lying across the seat. The woman approached and looked sternly at us, but did not see anything seditious or suspicious, since Marina managed to quickly wipe her mouth, and the reddened faces and shiny sparks in the eyes of my babies could mean anything. When she left, we quietly laughed, then I put away the bag and already Vika brought what Marina had begun to its logical conclusion. There was a lot of semen, and Marina came to Vika's help in licking my penis. After swallowing the love juice and taking turns kissing the tip of my cock, my daughters settled back and stared at the screen. They put on another unfunny comedy.

Since my girls were engaged in exclusively oral sex with me, the question arose about who would be the first in their womb. I could not do this, because it seemed to me wrong, and vaginal sex between father and daughter could lead to irreparable consequences. Both Vika and Marina did not refuse to do this with fellow students, but they were either already busy, or they definitely considered my daughters proud and inaccessible. To destroy this illusion, my girls would have to get involved in the "social life" of the institute - to participate in drinking parties, parties, discussions of outfits and telephones, and other events that caused both me and my daughters completely justified rejection.

One evening, the girls and I were having not exactly sex right in their room on the bed. Why "not that"? Well, judge for yourself - Marina was on her elbows and knees, strongly sticking out her ass, and I settled down behind and rubbed between her shyly clamped legs with a member previously lubricated with Vika's saliva. Marina really liked it, especially when I went over her especially sensitive places with my head. Marina herself, meanwhile, was indulging her sister, who was lying on the bed a little higher. Vika spread her legs wide and rubbed her naked large breasts with her fingers, while Marisha caressed her bosom with her lips and tongue.

My eldest daughter was already moaning in her voice, and Marina was moaning with pleasure. She was dressed in a short dressing gown, which did not hamper my movements, but only emphasized graceful long legs and a protruding appetizing ass. I accelerated and we finished almost at the same time. Marinochka squeezed her legs even more so that my penis simply had nowhere to go and it erupted right on the inner surface of her thighs, and then, breaking out of tight captivity, continued to pour out onto my youngest daughter's ass. Vika, meanwhile, pressed her sister's blond head with both palms to her crotch and wriggled in ecstasy, while Marisha, mumbling with pleasure, made hurricane movements with her tongue, helping herself with her fingers.

Then, when the moans subsided a little, Marina turned her ass to Vika, giving her the opportunity to lick daddy's juice of love, which she immediately took advantage of. Tired and satisfied, we, smiling with joy, lay and looked at each other. There is no greater happiness than to see the flushed faces of daughters who look lovingly directly into the eyes of their father. But for some reason, Vika was impatient to break the idyll by starting a rather uncomfortable topic.

"Dad, what about vaginal penetration?"

-- Yes... Uh, what?

"In general, we thought about it and decided that the time had already come.

- And who will be your chosen ones?

- Dad, it will be one for two. And you know him!

- Yes? And who is it?

-- Arkasha...

To say that I was surprised is to say nothing. Arkady is our neighbor in the stairwell. He was about 25, he lived alone in the apartment across the street and was a typical "nerd", constantly getting into various ridiculous stories. For example, recently he came to us for salt, so he touched the chandelier with his eternally waving hands. It's also good that she didn't fall on his head. In general, where Arkady is, there is trouble.

Of course, Arkasha looked at my daughters when he accidentally met them on the street or in the entrance. And how could one not look at it if the girls almost always wore extremely revealing outfits - mini-skirts that bared their legs to the very ass and tight-fitting tops or blouses with an unbuttoned top button. Arkasha was terribly embarrassed, blushed and looked away, but still furtively watched my girls.

- Are you sure?

-- Yes, dad... He's very sweet and harmless. You can definitely not expect any meanness from him.

"And we both like him," Marina added.

- How will you share?

Let him choose which of us he likes best. And from the second, we think he definitely will not refuse.

But how do you lure him here? He's shy - just awful!

"We'll give him a delicate hint..." Marina whispered hotly and excitingly.

- Well, well... Try.

This conversation ended and we fell asleep.

In the morning, my little ones cooked breakfast and dressed in seductive outfits - short skirts and shirts tied under the bust. Vika got a pale blue outfit, and Marina got a red and black plaid miniskirt and a white shirt. I wished them luck and they slipped out the door.

* * *

Early in the morning I sat in an armchair and watched a program about animals. They showed the African savannas - very informative and interesting. I was completely relaxed, enjoying the day off and a bottle of cola. At that moment, the doorbell rang.

"Who could it be?" I muttered under my breath.

The fact is that I absolutely do not like uninvited guests, and, to be honest, in general, any human society causes rejection in me. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I am rather clumsy, and besides, I constantly find myself in all sorts of embarrassing situations. Recall at least the recent episode with the chandelier. When I opened the door, I realized that I was just in one of these uncomfortable stories.

My neighbors stood on the threshold - the daughters of Anatoly Stanislavovich, who lived in the apartment opposite, it was in his corridor that the same ill-fated chandelier almost fell on me. Vika and Marina looked, as usual, beyond praise, they always dressed according to the weather - very short so that it was not hot. I translated

look from one pretty muzzle to another, but the eyes strove to look a little lower.

The girls obviously didn't know where to start. Vika smiled affably and hoarsely said:

- Hi. What are you doing?

Even this simple, in general, question baffled me.

- Yes, nothing, in principle. What happened?

"Would you like to come over for tea?" Marina blurted out.

- Uh..

I couldn't find a good excuse. But the heavy swinging chandelier did not allow me to simply agree.

"Maybe some other time?" I asked plaintively.

- Well, not anymore, - Vika snapped off. - Let's go now, Marisha baked buns, they'll cool down.

I had no choice but to turn off the TV and go to the next apartment, under the shadow of the hated chandelier.

When we entered, I saw Anatoly Stanislavovich, who for some reason smiled slyly, looking at me. I said hello, he too, and we went to the kitchen, where the girls were already serving breakfast. I watched with fascination how Marina conjured at the stove, I became especially interested when she bent down to get the baking sheet from the oven. Her skirt pulled up and I realized in amazement that the girl had no panties at all!

This discovery so stunned me that I was not even surprised when Vika, also bending down to get jam from the table drawer, also revealed her intimate details. I looked at her ass and slits that peeked out from under a short sky-blue skirt and felt how my cock was filled with juices and formed a rather noticeable bump on the shorts. I hurriedly crossed my legs and began to eat, wondering what all this could mean.

The buns were really delicious, with jam and tea they went with a bang. The head of the family, Vika and I ate the delicacy on both cheeks and praised Marina's young culinary talent, who, of course, also did not refuse her dish. After the meal, the girls suggested that I go to the hall to watch a movie. I did not refuse and we went to the room where there was a home theater connected to a computer. Vika immediately went to the already turned on monitor and selected the desired file.

- What movie are we going to watch? Maybe something from fantasy? I asked hopefully.

"Now you'll see," Vika smiled slyly.

When the first frames appeared on the screen, I froze again, for the umpteenth time, in amazement. The film was called "Emmanuelle" and I knew perfectly well what this movie was about. There is no longer any doubt in my mind what is going on.

Events unfolded on the screen, but I didn't care about them. I realized that my most intimate, most hidden fantasies were being realized, and for once I decided to take matters into my own hands.

Meanwhile, the girls moved closer to me. I plucked up courage, extended my hand and laid it on Vika's smooth knee. Stroking her, with the other hand I drew her pretty face to my lips and kissed her plump baby lips. Vika did not pull away, but rather answered, passionately penetrating her gentle, nimble tongue into my mouth. I was stunned by such pressure, and in the meantime, Vika reached into my shorts with her small palm and, when her hopes were justified, she pulled off this piece of clothing from me along with my underpants. She pulled away from my mouth and began to cover my chin, neck and chest with kisses, while moving the skin on my cock.

I was incredibly excited, and when Vika touched my swollen penis with her lips, almost immediately he could not stand it and began to fill her beautiful mouth with seed. Vika clung to the penis, smacking her lips, she swallowed my juice, trying not to miss a drop. Marina was sitting next to her and breathing excitedly, her palm for a long time furiously rubbing between her legs. When Vika gathered everything with her tongue, Anatoly Stanislavovich unexpectedly entered the room. I wanted to cover myself, but Vika and Marina pulled me back with a laugh.

"Arkady," said the father of these two dear pranksters seriously. "My daughters and I have been practicing oral sex for a long time. And I would very much like it was you who taught them other types of love.

"But I... I have never... In general..." I muttered in a slurred tongue.

-- It's nothing, my girls are also virgins. I will help you.

Under the strict guidance of Anatoly Stanislavovich, Vika and I took the right pose. She lay under me, all trembling with anticipation, and I hung, trying on a member of the narrow entrance to her chamber of pleasures. Our experienced mentor warned us that it might hurt a little.

So I finally took aim and put my head to the bosom of my neighbor's eldest daughter. Vika screamed softly when I entered literally half a finger and immediately stopped.

"So, right, continue," Anatoly Stanislavovich declared hoarsely. I raised my head a little and saw that he, too, was not idle. Marina's blond head moved rhythmically with her father's cock in her small mouth. Squishing sounds and gentle mooing of Marinochka forced me to concentrate.

I went in a little more, and then some more, and finally I felt an elastic barrier. I made a move back, and with a swing entered Vicki's virgin vagina, ramming it and thereby causing a loud groan from the girl in pain. I carefully took out a member, stained red and stared at Anatoly Stanislavovich. But he wheezed, furiously pushing his daughter with his mouth on his penis and did not notice anything around.

I hesitantly looked at Vika, frozen in anticipation, and decided to bring the matter to the end. Re-entering her narrow bosom, my cock began to move rhythmically and sweepingly in the hot, wet cave. Vika waved at me and moaned gently from every movement, but this time not from pain, but from pleasure. It cost me a lot of effort, a few moments before the finish line, to pull out the penis and pour out onto the tummy of a girl trembling in ecstasy, who was already screaming out loud and convulsively clenching her fists.

Anatoly Stanislavovich also finished and his cock with squelching came out of the sweet captivity of Marina's mouth.

"Well done," he praised Vika and me. "Now quickly to the bathroom," he said to Vika. She immediately retired, and the father of the family hurried after her.

I looked inquiringly at Marina, her disheveled hairdo and excited red cheeks. She understood everything and blushed even more, this time from shame. I rested a little and pressed my lips to the mouth of a young temptress who had just given a blowjob to her beloved daddy. This thought excited me so much that the penis almost immediately assumed a vertical position.

Marisha lay down on the sofa and unexpectedly shyly closed her legs. I gently began to kiss her feet and knees, thus begging her to open the entrance to the forbidden chamber of pleasures. Marina did not resist for a long time and soon spread her legs to the sides, presenting her girlish petals for my review. I pressed my lips to them, caressed a little, and then hovered over her, tried on and gradually began to enter. Unlike Vika, Marin's barrier, although it was elastic, broke with less effort. The girl did not even cry out, but only breathed heavily. Feeling free, the member began to move quickly in a narrow hot space, with a squelching ramming the bosom of my young neighbor.

Our efforts were not in vain, and soon I felt the moment of climax approaching - both mine and Marinochka's. Urgently pulling my little friend out of the fertile nest, I leaned forward and put a member to the girl's childish face. The penis just touched the slightly open mouth in anticipation and immediately began to erupt right on her face, pouring all the white juice of love. Marina writhed convulsively and frantically gasped for air with pleasure, and I looked at her soiled lips and nose and was just in seventh heaven with happiness!..