Full Mouth of Cum Ch. 02 - Cachalot

Story Info
This is second chapter of story about twins Borya and Lika.
3k words
4.12
10.5k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Literally right after my mother made demands on us, my sister and I hugged happily. I couldn't believe that my parents understood the futility of trying to beat the crap out of us - the thought that now we can practice blowjob all day long sweetly tensed everything inside. And after hugging, I drew my sister's face to me and kissed her right on the lips, on which droplets of my sperm still shone. At the same time, I squeezed Lika's ass, which was crimson from execution, trying to penetrate her panties with my fingers. She immediately tried to shrug off my hands, bellowing in protest as her mouth was occupied with my tongue. I slowed down a little, but still kept my fingers near the elastic of Lika's panties.

Just then, out of nowhere, my mother appeared. She made a remark to us - it was agreed that as soon as we start petting, you need to call your parents, but I did not. Excusing myself, I again clung to my sister's mouth, this time placing my hands on her chest. My fingers felt through the fabric large hard papillae and responsive elastic hemispheres. Mom looked at us, narrowing her eyes a little.

"Yeah, wait, kids. Apologies are not enough. I need to know exactly what you're going to do before I go off to make lunch."

I pulled away from my sister's lips, which she immediately took advantage of to resent my squeezing with her ass.

-- Baby bro, right now, when your hands are on my boobs, I feel so good! And when on the priest - no, she still hurts after dad's belt!

- Truth? I'm sorry, I didn't think...

"Children, is everything so serious? Well, show me."

I pulled down my shorts and underpants and turned my back to my mother. My cock was already standing like a mast and could hardly keep up with turning with me. Lika also turned her ass to her mother and lowered her panties.

"Baby bro, don't look!"

"Okay, I won't," I lied, turning away. Her ass was perfectly visible in the reflection in the mirror, which hung by the bed of my baby sis.

- I'll bring the healing cream. And you just stand there, don't touch each other! Good?

We nodded. Mom went for the first aid kit, and continued to look into the reflection. What a sister's butt! Like two halves of a ripe smooth nectarine. And an alluring hole, and just below you can see the edge of the folds of the most intimate place... I licked my lips, imagining how my sister sits on my face and rubs against it, covering it with her juices...

"Hey, what are you doing there?" Lika was outraged. Then she guessed that she was all visible in the mirror, blushed, covering her ass with her hands, and then ran to her bed and threw a textbook at me. I did not have time to dodge and "Literature" for the 11th grade hit me with a sharp angle right on the cheek. It was terribly painful, and in a second I felt something warm pouring down my cheek. It turns out that my sister, in a fit of "tenderness", damaged my face with a book to the point of blood. She immediately forgot the offense and came up to me, as she was, with her panties lowered, no longer caring about hiding her intimate areas.

"Sorry, baby bro, I didn't mean to..." she whispered and wiped the blood from my cheek with her palm. I suddenly grabbed her hand and pressed my cheek against it. I was terribly good, despite the fact that a few moments ago I received a painful blow to the face.

Mom just arrived with a first aid kit. Now she had to treat my cheek first, and then rub the pain cream into my ass. The skin immediately became cooler from the cream and mom's fingers. Mom suggested that I work on my sister's butt so as not to waste time. Lika immediately jumped up, saying that she would not allow me to look at her naked ass. Mom raised her eyebrows in surprise.

"Wait, but you've already seen your brother naked. And not only saw, but also repeatedly gave him a blowjob. Why can't he see?"

"Mom, you don't understand! Brother is a boy, and they are terribly lustful! If I let you look at me naked, then he will insane! And I don't want us to cross the line."

Mom shrugged. After a minute, we came to a compromise - my sister gave me her sleep bandage, in which nothing is visible, I put it on and began to rub the cream into her round buttocks. Lika twitched at my every movement while I smeared her with cream, and my mother, in turn, smeared me.

I felt my dick pulsing and prayed to myself not to cum - my shorts were still down and the penis swayed between me and my sister, trying to touch her halves shiny with cream - from under the bandage it was still a little visible.

- All right, I'm done. And you, as soon as you manage, drag your sister to eat. And about the edges - you have to warn me and dad about all the smallest details. Let's say what are you going to do now?

- Well... Kissing, - I answered hoarsely. The baby sis nodded in agreement.

- Yes, and then?

"Well..." I hesitated. Although why hesitate if mom has already seen everything? And not just once.

- I wanted to make little blowjob! - my baby sis helped me out, giggling.

From the sweet word "little blowjob" I felt like fireworks exploded inside me. I began to breathe often, trying to calm the excitement. Member literally shaking with tension, threatening to shoot. Even my blindfold slipped off a little from the fact that I was grimacing, trying not to come.

-- That's how! So you want to suck your baby bro?

Mom smiled back at her daughter. I couldn't believe my ears - did mom use the word "baby bro"? It was so great that it didn't fit in my head.

-- Aha! - Lika happily nodded for the second time and licked her lips.

-- Yes, well, well. You do not think that this is all, full details are needed. Are you going to move on your own, or will Borya manage of... the little blowjob?

-- I don't know... Probably by myself.

"I see... And how deep will you take his cock?"

-- Weeeeell... I'm just starting to learn, until I get about a quarter...

- Ok. Will you use the tongue?

- Of course! And lips first kiss him! And I also slap myself on the cheeks with a member, I saw this in porn!

"Yeah... Are you going to hold your brother's cock with your hand?"

-- Weeeeell.. I don't know, most likely.

"You know, some boys like to get hands-free blowjobs. You can try somehow."

"What about our dad? Does he also love without hands?"

Mom was suddenly flustered.

"And you don't need to know that."

- Why? Well mommy, tell me! What is dad's dick? Can you swallow it whole?

- So! This is too much! All questions about dad you will ask him, okay?

"I see," Lika lowered her head.

- So... Next - in what position will you do it?

- In terms of? And unless there can be different poses for a little blowjob? - the baby sis was surprised. My mother and I looked at each other - the bandage had slipped almost under my ear.

"Of course, daughter. A girl can sit, and a guy can stand, they can both lie, you can kneel..."

- Here! On my knees! I like it that way the most.

"Daughter, actually you ask strange questions. After all, just now, when we came in, Borya was pushing into your mouth, and you were lying on your tummy. Here's another pose for you."

- Oh, yes. I forgot, - Lika for some reason blushed.

- Well, it's good if on your knees. Just do not forget that you have priests in the cream, but he does not wash off - so let Borya stand, not sit, while you suck him off. And if you suddenly get tired of kneeling and sit on your heels - don't forget to go to the bathroom and rinse them off the cream, got it?

- Okay, mommy. I will definitely do so.

- In the meantime, tell me, Borya, where do you plan to cum?

- Well... In the mouth. Like all previous times.

- Wonderful. This is the key point. Remember that you should always cum in Lika's mouth or on her face. And nowhere else! It's clear?

I nodded.

"And every time you're about to cum, call me or daddy. It is very important that we control everything."

"Yeah, what if you're not at home?" Or will it be night? - Lika asked.

- A day is not enough for you? Are you going to suck your brother at night too?

- We're just a little.. Please, Mom. If he finishes quite a bit, can we also at night or when you are not there?

Mom sighed, wiped her hands from the cream with a special cloth and patted Lika through her blond hair.

- Oh, daughter... Does it matter how much he finishes? It matters where! Then let's agree this way - if it happens at night or in our absence - take pictures or... I don't know, shoot a video! You start - take a picture of how you touch it with your lips. Finish - open your mouth and take a picture of the contents. Or your face, if your brother performed a cumshot. It's clear?

- Cum.. cumshot? What else is this? Like a marine animal, a cachalote? And what does he have to do with it? - often sister.

- Oh, what an animal... Baby daught, well, you watched porn, didn't you come across such a term?

Lika shook her head in bewilderment.

"It's when a guy covers a girl's face with cum," Mom said.

- Ahh, I get it. So, cumshot! We have never tried this before...

- Well, in general, if you try, be sure to take a picture of everything and send it to us. So, I went to make lunch. If you decide to finish Lika in her mouth, be sure to take a picture - you will show it before eating.

I nodded. As soon as my mother came out, I began to whisper hotly to my sister:

"Now I'll finish rubbing you and I'll cum right away! Can `t stand! Open your mouth so I don't get anything dirty, okay?" - I was afraid that my sister would want to try a cumshot immediately after my mother's words and I was not sure that I could make sure that the sperm did not get past - it hurt for a long time I was saving it.

And then I accidentally launched the very edge of my finger into my sister's anal hole, for which she quite sensitively kicked me with her leg on the knee.

- Baby brooo! Don't put your fingers in there! And then next time I will hit higher, understand?

Everything was clear to me and, having decided not to tempt fate, I no longer approached that place, massaging the sirloin of my sister with a vengeance.

With the last two movements, I furiously massaged the cream into the girl's buttocks and turned Lika towards my hips. She closed her knees and panties fell to her feet. After that, the little sister quickly knelt down, opening her lips invitingly. I immediately invaded them, sticking a member to the back of the neck, which made Lika make vulgar glinking sounds. Surprisingly, her mouth was already full of saliva, as if preparing for a guest. It was fantastically humid and pleasant.

"Agl-aglphh," my baby sis gurgled, squeezing my penis with her lips and cutting the neck with a sharp swallowing movement. I wheezed loudly, goosebumps crawled up my back and the member finally began to release streams of viscous hot sperm from itself. Then suddenly I remembered what my mother told us.

- Don't swallow, stop! I shouted, shooting new portions of nectar into my sister's mouth. She looked up at me in bewilderment, puffing out her cheeks, as then, for the very first time, so as not to let out a drop.

- I completely forgot! How can I take a picture if our phones are in the safe?

-- Umphmhh! my sister protested.

- So, we need to show the sperm to mom. It is very important.

"Umgmhmmf," the tone of the lowing seemed to agree this time. I helped Lika get up and realized that it was inconvenient to walk with shorts lowered down. And I could not pull them back, because the cream had not yet been absorbed. With a shrug, I simply pulled my shorts all the way down and stepped out of them with my feet, completely naked from the waist down. Fortunately, at least the member calmed down a bit and no longer stuck out like an oak tree in the middle of the lawn. But my sister flatly refused to do the same maneuver - her panties remained hanging on her ankles.

- I wom't go wiffouf panfief! There'f faf, I fan't! - baby sis could not speak properly because of the cum in her mouth.

- Dad? So he saw everything when he was courting you with a belt!

- I fo nof care! Afamed!

That is, with a full mouth of cum, she is not ashamed, but without panties she is ashamed! And this despite the fact that they still do not cover anything, but simply hamper movement. Well, what are you going to do with her?

Taking Lika by the elbow, I led her to the door like a little one. She minced her legs funny and kept both hands under her chin, apparently so as not to miss the sperm if she suddenly poured over the edge. Her cheeks were still puffed out, I suddenly realized that my mother's comparison with a hamster is quite appropriate. A very cute, sexy hamster, I must say.

The walk to the kitchen took us about five minutes. Lika cautiously minced along the corridor, involuntarily twisting her bare ass. I held her by the elbow, making sure that my little sister did not stumble. And finally, our amazing procession appeared on the threshold of the kitchen. Father, who was helping my mother with cooking, stared at us with round eyes.

"Yeah, what is this...

"Mom, you took our phones from us, remember? We couldn't take a photo, so here..."

Lika carefully opened her mouth and showed her mother the sperm on the tongue. Then she released some of the contents on her fingers, apparently so that her parents would have no doubts, and began to lick it back, swallowing and smacking her lips. Finally, she licked her fingers and smiled.

- Yummy! - she said.

"Do you really like the taste of it that much, or are you just pretending?" Mom asked.

- It's like a honey! Here, try it! - Lika still had left my cum on her fingers and she took a step forward. Mom immediately jumped back half a yard.

"Daughter, thank you, but I'll probably refuse."

"What, does daddy's sperm taste bad?"

Mom blushed and looked at her father. He was dumbfounded listening to the conversation, looking from Lika to his mother. This time, she decided not to give up.

"Actually.. Kids, your daddy has very tasty sperm. It is slightly spicy and sour. I love her more than anything."

- And your mother has incredibly tasty juice... I can't even describe how fragrant and rich it is... - my father suddenly said. And then he averted his eyes.

Lika blushed, as always when it came to cunnilingus, and hastily changed the subject.

"If daddy has it delicious, then why did you think I was faking it?"

"Well... the fact is that semen has a very specific taste... Not many girls immediately like it."

"It is not specific taste! With my brother, it is literally sugary... Well, a few more sour notes, but in general..."

"You know, I think I have an explanation for this," I said, remembering my version of the twins' tastes.

But Lika immediately interrupted me, fearing that the conversation might again turn to the topic of cunnilingus:

"I know, I know why! Now it's summer, so we eat all sorts of peaches, melons, apricots... And they affect the taste of sperm, it becomes sweeter, I read it in an encyclopedia for teenage girls!"

"For teenage girls? Is it written there now?" Dad was surprised.

- Well, or on the Internet... I don't remember! So, what are we having for lunch?" Lika approached the dining table with small steps. The dishes smelled appetizingly of meat and spices.

- Baby daught, will you eat right after swallowing the sperm?

- Well, yes and what?

"But won't it kill the taste of the dishes? Maybe you can take a sip of some water?"

- Well, all right, - Lika obediently drank from a mug and was about to sit down at the table, but her mother reminded her that her butt was still covered with cream. My sister and I had to eat standing up, holding a plate in one hand. However, mom and dad, out of solidarity with us, also refused chairs. It was evident that dad was embarrassed because he wielded the belt so hard, but we tried not to touch on this topic at the table.