The Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Three horny girls agree to fuck their fathers...
1.3k words
4.26
47.5k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/04/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pathekos
Pathekos
153 Followers

Authors note: This is the first episode in the "Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club" series. If you enjoy this Chapters 2, 3, and 4 are available by clicking my username 'Pathekos' above. Whilst they all work as stand-alone stories I think it more fun if you read them in sequence. Please rate the stories and comment - constructive criticism is always welcome. Enjoy!

Chapter 1 -- We're Bored!

There were three of us, me and my two best friends, Penelope, Cristobel and Felicity -- although we didn't use the 'posh' names our parents had given us. We were Pen, Crissy and Flic to our friends. We had just completed our first year at university after we had all finished our secondary education at the same mixed-sex private boarding school on the South Coast of England. We were all 19 or 20 years old, from well-off families, had no need for summer jobs, were ready for the summer, as horny as hell and bored stiff. A dangerous combination.

We'd partied, shared a fair number of bottles of Prosecco, had many one-night stands with the always eager boys in our classes -- the sort of fuck and forget sessions that come from alcohol induced optimism. When we woke up next to them the following morning - if we bothered to stay at all - it was invariably disappointing. The witty, tall, fit rugby player of the previous night turned into spotty, stammering man/boy overnight.

In the last few months we'd discovered each other and found we all liked pussy as well as cock.

It had started one night earlier in the year when we were sitting around in our bras and panties - as we normally did when to relax - talking about what we liked and didn't like about our bodies. We shared what we thought openly and honestly. It was all a bit of a laugh and quite innocent -- at first. The trouble, if that's what it was, started when Flic made a comment about the size of her breasts.

"My boobs are too big!"

"No they're not," I said. "They're gorgeous; really sexy!"

"Do you honestly think so Pen?" As she said this Flic suddenly unclasped her bra and let her shapely breasts hang free.

Crissy said, "Too right! They are nicer than mine, look!" and she too shucked out of her bra.

"Yours are perfect," I said to Crissy. "I wish mine were like yours!"

"Take your bra off and let's have a look then," she said. Soon we were all naked from the waist up and it wasn't long before we were comparing breasts; their size, shape and nipples. With an easy familiarity we started touching each other to see how different they felt. It was rather pleasant to have someone feeling my breasts -- especially another girl. I felt a sudden dampness in my knickers. This must have shown on my face because both Flic and Crissy noticed. They smiled and suddenly we were all fondling each other in a much sexier way.

"I think we all like this don't we?" I asked, a little breathlessly. They giggled and nodded.

"We're bunch of lesbian perves!" I said. I couldn't help giggling.

"I'm going to lesbian perve your tits then!" said Crissy as she pulled me towards her and lowered her mouth to my chest. I gasped as she lifted my breast to her mouth and started sucking and swirling her tongue round and round my nipple, making it grow harder. She was way better at doing this than any boy I'd had.

Flic was quick to start suckling on one of Crissy's large nipples while stroking and kneading her breasts with both hands.

"Mmm -- more than a mouthful!" she said as she came up for air.

Flic was now lying on her back suckling like a baby. I couldn't help noticing as she parted her legs that she too had a growing damp patch in her knickers. Well, I had a spare hand so what else could I do? I gently stroked between her thighs directly over the wet patch, pushing the moist fabric between her pussy lips with my middle finger. I was rewarded with a low moan and a very inviting parting of her thighs. Her panty crotch, which wasn't pretty revealing in the first place, disappeared between her labia leaving her wet lips exposed to my ministrations. I slipped my finger under her panties, and soon found her little bud standing firm and proud.

Crissy noticed what I was doing and I felt her hand pull my miniscule panties aside and start to stroke my pussy. Feeling another girl touching my most intimate parts really turned me on. We were all feeling pretty randy by then and it was obvious that we were going to take this further.

I pulled Flic's panties down to her knees and she wriggled out of them. Crissy just grabbed mine and ripped them off. I pushed Crissy onto her back and slipped her knickers off too. Then we were lying in a triangle, on our sides with one leg raised displaying our nakedness to each other. I felt a finger slip into my vagina, just as I did the same to Crissy. I guessed from the moans that there were fingers in all cunts our by then. I pushed two fingers into Crissy, stroking her clit with my other hand and this went round the circle until I felt myself stroked, stretched and penetrated by Flic.

Very soon we were all gasping and moaning as we started to cum together in a circular wave of orgasms. The pulsing strength of my orgasm surprised me -- it was amazing at how sexy it felt to be masturbated and finger fucked by another woman.

After we had all cum my pussy was still throbbing with excitement when we looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Well that was different!" exclaimed Crissy. "I, erm... really enjoyed it actually."

Flic and I both agreed and we all fell together in a big tangle on the floor for a naked group hug.

That had been a few months ago and we'd be in and out of each other's knickers ever since.

In the post orgasmic, alcohol induced euphoria of our first girly sex session my mind wandered, feeling liberated and stimulated. Out of the blue came a thought that perhaps wouldn't have been expressed were circumstances different.

"So who do you want to fuck next?" I asked them both.

"I fancy an older guy. I'm fed up with boys. I want a real man!" said Flic.

"So which older guy do you want to seduce then?" I said.

"I'd fuck your dad. He's really hot for an older guy!"

"Yes he is," I agreed. "For an older guy! What about your dad then? I'd fuck him."

"Well I'd fuck both of them together," said Crissy, and we all burst out laughing.

"Well I'd fuck all our dads together," said Flic," giggling and miming being fucked.

"Seriously? You'd fuck your own dad?"

"Why not? I bet he has a big cock!"

"But that would be incest!"

"Yeah, but I'm on the pill. No chance of getting preggers! Anyway -- I bet you'd fuck your dad if you could, you randy cow!"

We all fell about laughing, but the seed was sown. We were all thinking about seducing our own fathers.

"I have a cunning plan," said Crissy. "This will be really exciting -- no more boring boys! Let's agree to try to fuck our dads over the summer break then get back together tell each other how we got on."

Amazingly we seemed to think that this was a good idea. We had talked it into reality. Blame the wine and the orgasms.

"We can call ourselves the Let's Fuck Our Daddies Club" Flic said, only half seriously. But the name stuck.

And that's how it happened. Three bored and randy young girls agreeing to commit incest with their own fathers.

Continued in Chapter 2...

(If you enjoyed this please rate and comment on my story.)

Pathekos
Pathekos
153 Followers