The Happy Sailor Rides Again

Story Info
The sailors go to London.
2.4k words
4.37
4.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadWolf49
BadWolf49
15 Followers

Upon returning to the UK from Gibraltar, and the tour of the Mediterranean Sea. Adam had left the ship as he had been aboard for just this one voyage. I wondered when I would see him again. This was in the days before mobile phones, the internet and emails. So the only contact you really had back then was the old snail mail and telegrams, which made life much more problematic when it came to keeping in touch.

When Adam got to his next base, he sent me a letter containing a telephone number. So it was not long before we had arranged to meet up in the anonymity of London for a weekend of fun.

We booked a double room at a hotel near Paddington station (two beds to belay any suspicions. I was the first to arrive as my ship was based in Portsmouth, which is not that far away from London and certainly much closer than Plymouth, where Adam was now based.

I was in the hotel bar having a drink when I saw Adam arrive. I went out to greet him at the reception desk, and after all the formalities were done, I accompanied him to our room.

As soon as we were behind the closed and locked door of our room, we embraced, saying how good it was to see each other again, as it had been six months since our last encounter. Adam said that he was a little tired from the journey, and he decided he would take a shower, and, of course, I was more than happy to get my kit off and join him for a bit of fun in there.

We began by soaping each other up, paying particular attention to each other's cocks which were growing harder by the second, rubbing the soap in and up and down on each others shaft. Adam dropped the soap and bent over to retrieve it; of course, you can imagine what came next on the agenda.

Yes, you guessed correctly. I took hold of Adam by his hips and moving forward, I placed my cock against his cute little hole. At first, it was a little resistant; he had been a good boy and saved himself for me. But, then, with the lubrication provided by the soap, a determined push sent me, with a sigh of pleasure from him, deep inside his body.

As the warm water cascaded over us and I pumped his sweet rear end, he began to masturbate himself, increasing his enjoyment twofold. It was not long before we were both shooting our loads, him onto the shower floor and me in his tight little perfect ass.

We exited the shower and dried each other off, laughing and joking the whole time. We then rested for a while in each other's arms as, later that night, we had made our plans to hit Soho. We thought we would be there until the early hours of the morning; after all, it was a Friday, and we had a whole weekend ahead of us for playing our sexual games.

We woke up at about seven pm. Getting up, we dressed and headed out on the town, not knowing what the night would bring but determined to have fun. As we headed into Soho, I saw a sign that I recognised for a club called Madame JoJo's. I had been there before as my brother had worked in it at one time, and I knew it was a gay club.

It had great transvestite shows and an amiable atmosphere. I had once met a girl there, yes, a real girl, who was a dancer with the Royal Ballet, and we had been romantically linked for about three months. Adam was a bit reluctant as he kept his attraction to males well hidden, as did I. However, I told him it would be OK, assuring him of the anonymity of London, and we went in.

We sat down at one of the tables, and a friendly waitress, who was, in fact, a pretty lad in a dress, came over and asked what we would like, and we ordered a couple of rum and blacks. It was still pretty early, but there were a few nice guys in there. They were mostly about ten to twenty years older than Adam and I. Age was not something that really bothered me as long as a person was attractive and had a good personality. Still, I did wonder what Adam was thinking.

It was not too long before the regulars came in, and the tables began to fill up. A couple came in and asked if we would mind sharing our table with them. Adam and I being friendly people, said they were more than welcome to do so. One of them was obviously a male, and his name was Paul, he was about 30 years of age whilst the other was at first glance, a female in a nice dress with an obviously lovely pair of breasts on her. We soon found out that Gary was, in fact, a pre-op transexual and had been receiving treatment abroad to become a woman. Unfortunately, such treatments in those days were not readily available on the NHS.

We shared a lot of jokes between us. We got on really well with Paul and Gary. Paul, who seemingly was quite well off and apparently high up in the business world, insisted on paying for the meal despite our objections when we ordered food. We watched a fantastic drag show. It was something Adam had not seen before, and thus was a new experience for him, which he enjoyed enormously.

Paul asked us if we would like to move on somewhere else, we readily accepted this invitation. So we went to a gay bar down the road frequented by many theatre types, including a couple of famous faces. We enjoyed our drinks there, and the atmosphere was just perfect, with none of the usual hassles you get in your average London pub.

Everyone was just so friendly, well, except for one old queen, whose younger boyfriend was talking to another guy; the jealousy and rage were palpable on the old queen's face.

It was now well past midnight, and Adam and I were eager to get back to the hotel for some good hard sex. We told Gary and Paul that it was time we made our move. Paul responded by inviting us back to his place, which was actually in one of the most exclusive areas of Londons Mayfair; how could two young sailors turn down something like that.

We got a taxi, and it was not long before we were in Paul's palatial home. It had its own swimming pool in one of its cellars, whose walls were covered in murals akin to the erotic scenes you see on the old Greek vases. It had obviously cost a lot of money. There was also a steam room and a sauna, and it was not long before we were all naked and enjoying the heady atmosphere that the steam room offered. It was pretty misty, and as I sat there, I felt someone reaching out for my cock, and taking it into their mouth; as I reached down, I felt those perfect, made just for him, breasts that Gary had. I wondered what his cock would be like.

A beautiful chick with a dick had been one of my fantasies for some time. I had heard some of the lads onboard talk about a trip the ship had made to Thailand before I joined her. They had spoken about the strange ladyboys they had come across, though none would have admitted having sex with one. I could hear Adam enjoying himself with Paul; I had had a threesome before with two girls. However, I had never had a foursome with four guys, even if one was on his way to becoming a woman.

I asked Gary, or as he now told me, he liked to be called Glenda, to sit on my lap, basically so I could have a feel of his dick whilst we kissed. Of course, it was erect, but in common with so many lads like him, it was not super large and probably only about five inches in length. It was nice to play with, though, and under my expert handling, he soon shot his load onto the top of my hand, which I then brought to my mouth, tasting his thick, creamy and quite succulent cum.

With the steam in the room, I could not see Paul or Adam. However, it was evident what they were doing from the sounds of pleasure emanating from them. I mentioned to Glenda that I really fancied a swim in the pool, it was far too hot in the steam room for such a prolonged time, so we both exited the steam room. For the first time, I could take a good look at his naked body, not obscured by clothes or the steam; his naked body was just marvellous and everything I had dreamed it would be.

His bottom was small but perfect and rounded, just like that of a girl. I wondered if he had already had some treatment there; he assured me that he had not and that his lovely little ass was all-natural. His cock, as I had correctly guessed, was about five inches long when erect, and it was uncut. He was still sporting an erection, and I decided to take advantage of that; I walked towards him and dropped to my knees. I took his cock into my mouth, alternating between sucking and licking, flicking my tongue across his piss hole, and sucking on his adorable and perfectly shaven balls. Shaven balls were an unusual thing back then.

I brought him to orgasm but did not release him until I had tasted more of his delicious cum, savouring every drop. We then went into the pool and began swimming side by side, thinking about taking him doggy style whilst playing with those lovely tits soon had me rock hard once more.

We must have had a telepathic link or something because he said, come with me, so we climbed out of the pool; he then opened a door revealing a jacuzzi. I remember thinking that this Paul really was a rich bugger, which made me laugh again. Glenda had a quizzical look on his face; I assured him it was just some random thought that had made me laugh.

Glenda switched on the Jacuzzi, and soon it was bubbling along nicely. It was not long before I had him sitting on my dick, and he moved up and down on it, his own dick rubbing against my stomach. I was enthralled with his tits and began playing with them; it felt nice to have those in my face whilst feeling his dick rubbing against my stomach as his tight ass moved up and down on my shaft.

Just as we both came, Glenda all over my chest, and me in his ass, we saw Paul and Adam leaving the steam room, and they came over to join us in the Jacuzzi. As we sat around talking and enjoying the relaxed conversation, Paul asked us if we wanted anything to drink. Of course, we replied in the affirmative; after all, we were sailors in the navy of the early eighties. Unlike today's more health-conscious navy, we enjoyed our mammoth drinking sessions. Still, we were always ready to turn to and work the following day.

Paul pushed a button on the wall beside the Jacuzzi. A couple of minutes later, we were surprised to see a butler enter the room in full evening wear, very reminiscent of Mr. Hudson on the tv series "Upstairs and Downstairs". Although he did not seem in the least fazed with finding the four of us naked together, I guessed it was not the first time he had witnessed such things in this house.

Paul asked us what we wanted and then told the butler to bring it; the butler moved over to the opposite wall. Pushing a button, he opened a panel revealing a small but well-stocked hidden bar. He mixed the drinks and brought them over to us in exquisite crystal glasses. They were rimmed with pure gold at the top and on the stem; I hate to think how much it would have cost to replace one if it had fallen on the floor and broken.

For someone obviously very rich, Paul was very friendly and really down to earth. He was reluctant to answer questions as to his private life other than what we could actually see. I guess that was not a bad idea with people who you have just met and do not know whether you can trust or not.

I thought we might have had that foursome that I had thought about earlier; however, time was dragging. Paul's whole attention was on Adam, which made me feel a little jealous as I considered Adam to be one of the great loves of my life.

After we finished our drinks, Adam, I think overwhelmed a little by Pauls attention, said that it really was time that we left. We wondered if we would meet up with Paul and Glenda again. But, unfortunately, we never did. Events were happening, even as we had fun that night that would change my life so much, circumstances in which I would lose Adam forever.

We made our way back to our hotel, and, exhausted from a night of revelry and debauchery, we soon found ourselves sleeping soundly. But, unfortunately, the following morning, we woke up to the news that Argentina had invaded the Falkland Islands.

Adam and I received a call from the reception desk saying that the navy had called, we had both been recalled to duty. I was to immediately make my way back to Portsmouth and rejoin my ship. Adam was to travel back to Plymouth and join a ship there as preparations were made for a task force to head down south and retake the islands from Argentinian hands.

Sadly Adam would not return from this conflict and would be lost with his ship when it sank after being hit by missiles. A beautiful life would end tragically, and so young, he had just turned nineteen six months earlier.

I grieve Adam to this day and often wonder what might have been had he lived because it was more than just sex that drew us together.

I later found out who Paul was, but that information obviously shall remain with me. Enough to say that he was a wealthy man and a member of the Aristocracy.

BadWolf49
BadWolf49
15 Followers