The Happy Sailor

Story Info
A sailor overcomes his fears and worries.
1.5k words
4.51
10.6k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BadWolf49
BadWolf49
15 Followers

I remember when I first joined the Royal Navy being gay or bisexual was most definitely frowned upon unlike today where due to an increased awareness of human rights it is no longer the dismissible offence it once was. I had never thought of my self as gay but rather bisexual being attracted to beauty in both females and other young men but even more so in the character of a person.

During basic training there were other lads who certainly grabbed my attention to the point where i would have to go and lock myself in a toilet cubicle and masturbate whilst fantasising about what I would love to do with them. Of course I could never act on my feelings because of the fear of being thrown out of the navy after serving what would have been a bad time in the detention quarters.

One of my greatest fears was the showers which were quite large like the ones you find in locker rooms with several shower heads around the space and where everyone was on full view to the other showering young men, I was so worried about getting an erection and being called a "Puff" which was the term used most in those days. Fortunately I was able to control it but it did take a lot of will power at the times I had to shower together, a lot of the time I would get up early and shower alone before the others were even awake.

The time came when I finished all my training and was sent off to join my first ship, it was a frigate and we lived aboard like sardines and there was no getting away from being in the corridors of the ship naked or with your towel around your waist waiting for your turn in the shower (there were no wrens aboard ships in those days). We were due to sail for Gibraltar and then tour the Mediterranean, this was after I had been aboard about 8 months and prior to our leaving Portsmouth we had some new lads come aboard and one of them was the most beautiful young men I had ever seen if not the most handsome, he was blond and blue eyed and just the type I looked for in another man, thinking about him gave me a raging hard on, though due to the fear I mentioned earlier I knew I would never do anything about it except talk to widow palmer and her five daughters and work my frustration out with them.

He was assigned to the same quarters I was in and in fact the bunk just across from mine and seeing him there, wanting to join him in his bunk but being unable to do so was torture for me especially as he like I slept naked and I got to see his perfect cock and lovely tight ass all the time. I am sure that in some way I fell in love with him without him even knowing, nor did I imagine that he noticed me admiring to the point of adoring this Adonis that had come into my life.

On the voyage we were in the same working party and we worked at the same trade as submarine hunters in the Sonar department so we actually did become close friends in a very short time. The day soon arrived when we pulled into Gibraltar, and once we had stowed everything away and tied the ship to the jetty those of us who were not rostered for duty were allowed ashore and to our own devices. My new friend, for the purpose of this story we will call him Adam suggested that he and I went for a walk to the top of the Gibraltar rock and that was what we fit young men did.

It was a bit of a hike but within 40 minutes we had managed to get to the top at around 6pm just in time for most tourists to start leaving the area and soon we were quite alone up there on a beautiful sunny evening. We were in an old and no longer used WW2 observation post that looked out over Algeciras and the straits towards the Atlantic. As I was enjoying the view oblivious to everything else I felt Adam next to me, he placed one of his hands over my shoulders and said what a great view. As you can imagine having him this close to me and actually with his arm over my shoulder made my heart race and as I turned to look at him he smiled and his hand dropped from my shoulder and he stroked my backside through my thin shorts (it was late in the year but so hot we both only had shorts over our underwear and a T shirt on) I looked at him and he moved his head forwards and kissed me full on the lips.

I asked him "What the hell do you think you are doing" to which he smiled knowingly and said "You know what I am doing and you know the feeling is mutual, or at least you do now". All sorts of things rushed through my head such as losing my career, getting caught and a whole host of other things and emotions that time has erased from my mind. My desire for him however overcame all sense of danger and the worries I had had for so long. I returned his kiss and his lips were so sweet, I had never kissed a man before, I had had sex with other men in civilian life but kissing was something I never had a desire to do. I could not get enough of his lips though and soon our tongues were entwined in an embrace that felt so right and so good and down below decks things were certainly stirring.

After a quick look outside to make sure we really were alone up there he lowered my shorts and briefs to my ankles and took my pulsating cock into his mouth, and though he was about a year younger than I he certainly knew how to find his way around a cock and make it harder than I had ever had it. It was not long before my excitement overcame me and I shot a whole load of semen into his gorgeous mouth, I do not think that up until then even with women I had ever had such a fulfilling orgasm and I fell to my knees.

I knew I needed to return the favour and I began by kissing his balls and sucking on them one by one whilst a moan of pleasure escaped his throat. Unable to resist any longer I then took his shaft in my hand and guided it into my waiting mouth, licking up his salty pre cum that I saw glistening at the end of his uncut penis. From previous experience in civvy street I was no slouch either when it came to the old BJ and he was soon in the throws of ecstasy as my tongue swept over his now exposed helmet and down the length of his tool.

We were both quite content but our session was not yet over.

We were soon naked and embracing each other, kissing whilst our hands caressed each other buttocks and our fingers searched for each others eager and ready holes. I turned him around and bent him over the parapet of the observation post and spread his cheeks, I licked a finger or two and inserted one then two into him searching for his prostate and he gulped down a scream of pleasure as I found it.

My dick was now hard again and ready to go once again so stretching his hole I pushed against it gently until it slipped in and I started to thrust deep inside whilst my hands went around his front and started to stroke his cock back into hardness. It was so obvious that he was getting great pleasure from what I was doing and that in turn gave me great pleasure too and encouraged my thrusting that eventually got faster as I was ready to shoot my load, I told him I was nearly there and would he like me to pull out but he replied in the negative so I filled him up to overflowing.

I then lied down on the grass outside as the evening darkness was now falling my dick pointing upwards (young virile cocks tend to have a quick recovery rate, oh how I long for those days of youth and vitality) and he lay down besides me and asked me to ride him. Stretching my cheeks I lowered myself down on to his mast, slowly at first going up and down whilst he lay there moaning, he soon asked me to go faster and I ceded to his wishes until I let him shoot his load into me.

We lay there in an embrace as naked as the day we were born for some time gently caressing each other and being caressed by a gentle summer nights breeze but eventually it was time to get dressed and go down to the town and find some of the other lads for a night of drinking.

This was the first time Adam and I made love to each other but certainly not the last and never on board the ship were we would have surely been discovered.

© Nemo Bond

BadWolf49
BadWolf49
15 Followers