The Hard Kiss Goodnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--

I was in Miss Erika's room to do her evening chores when it began, Miss Harrison.

The man grabbed me from behind as I stepped out of the closet. I was certain he'd come back to ravish me, just like Ruby. I tried to scream, but he clapped a hand over my mouth before I could manage it.

"Let's keep it quiet, peach," he said, as he pinned my arms behind me. "I promise I won't hurt you if you do what I say."

I didn't know what else to do, Miss Harrison. So I stayed quiet. He led me to a solid wooden chair near Miss Erika's desk and tied me to it, just as he had before. Then he slipped a cloth gag into my mouth.

"I'm going to introduce myself to Miss Erika," he said. "You just be a good girl and watch."

I tried to cry out, but with the gag in place I couldn't manage much. I could only watch the door in horror.

He stood behind the door, wearing only a robe, when Miss Erika stepped in. She was wearing a knee-length dress that she considered rather daring, and she had pulled off her hairpin and tossed it onto her dresser before she noticed me.

"Anna!" she cried, and stepped towards me.

"She'll be fine," the man said, stepping out and closing the door. The doors are quite thick, and I knew it would take quite an effort for Erika to be heard.

Erika whirled to face him. "Who are you?" she demanded. "What are you doing here?"

"It's a social call," the man said. "I want to get to know you better."

"I'm going to call my sister," Erika said. She stepped forward, but the man moved to block her.

"You and Anna aren't going anywhere until I say so," he said. Erika glanced over at me, her face lined with worry. "But as long as you do what I say, this will have a happy ending for everyone."

Erika looked uncertain. When she looked at me I shook my head because I knew he wasn't to be trusted. But she turned back to him.

"What do you want?" she asked softly.

He smiled. "First, I want you to take off your pretty clothes."

Erika blushed furiously and took a deep breath, but with a glance over at me, she nodded.

Miss Erika reached back and unbuttoned her dress, her fingers fumbling over a couple of them. The man seemed content to watch her, without chiding her for her awkwardness, and if anything his calm observation seemed to deepen her blush.

She shrugged her shoulders out of the dress and, after a moment of hesitation, slid it down. She stepped out of her fashionable shoes, leaving her in only a lacy bra and panties.

"The rest of it, too," the man said.

Erika's blush deepened, but she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She slipped it off her shoulders, tossing it aside. She tried to block her breasts with one arm, but her slender arm was not quite up to the task, and we could both see most of her bosom. The man watched avidly as she slid her panties down, catching a glimpse of her pretty little bush before she kicked the panties off and placed her other hand in front of it.

Erika was beautiful in that state, even as her blush spread down her neck. I couldn't help but admire the swell of her breasts, the curve of her cute ass, the unexplored territory of her pale skin. For a moment, I wished I had what she had.

The man stepped closer, and I saw Erika tense up. "I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly. "But if you don't do what I ask, I'll pin you down on that bed and fuck a baby into you."

Erika squeaked, her every muscle tense. The poor girl had no idea what to do, and she glanced at me for reassurance. I couldn't tell her to run, or fight, or cry for help. And, instead of doing those things, she nodded to him.

"Good," he said. "Climb on the bed, on your hands and knees."

Biting her lip, she did as she was told. I watched her breasts sway as she climbed up, her pink nipples already stiff. Then she turned toward the headboard, and I caught sight of her demure little pussy, her lips peeking out from her light brown bush.

The man didn't climb up behind her, like I'd feared he would. Instead, he leaned close and kissed the back of one thigh. Erika gasped, glancing back at him and moving her legs close together.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Kissing you," he murmured, and leaned in again.

I couldn't see her whole face, but her expressions were fairly clear. She started out embarrassed, as he placed his first gentle kisses on the backs of her thighs. As I watched, though, her expression shifted to confusion as his kisses began migrating upwards. As he drew near her pussy, he gently nudged her knees apart, and I saw apprehension for a moment. Then his tongue reached her innocent little cunt, and she bounced between pleasure and outrage.

"Stop," she gasped, her tone telling me that she wasn't accustomed to this kind of pleasure. The man wasn't in a position to respond, but he placed his hands on her hips to keep her from moving. She squirmed, unable to move away, and tried her best to contain the noises that he was trying to draw out of her. She was terrible at it.

Her sounds began with an occasional gasp, as he pressed his lips against hers. Soon, though, the gasping grew more frequent, until she was panting along with the rise and fall of his head. She whimpered, then moaned softly, each one pulled from her lips by pleasure she didn't know how to deny. A note of offended dignity crept in as he went, but it was nothing more than an accent to her long-denied lust.

He climbed up onto the bed, smoothly moving one hand from her hip to her pussy as he went. He began to move his fingers in a gentle oval, tracing a path along her lips, before sliding one finger inside. Erika looked back at him in confusion tempered by pleasure.

"Why are you doing this?" she gasped.

"I told you," he said, his fingers moving down and finding her pearl. "I want to get to know you. And I'm finding things that even you didn't know."

Erika moaned, her arms wobbling, but she kept her gaze on him. "And you really won't hurt me?"

He smiled. "I promise," he said, and even though I'd seen him ravish Ruby, I found myself wondering if he meant it.

She closed her eyes, turning back towards the head of the bed. Once she'd taken her eyes off of him, he began to shake off his robe. He slid it down one arm, then pressed his left hand against her pussy so that he could push it off his right arm without interrupting his efforts.

I moaned into the gag as the robe fell away. His cock stood erect, his hard shaft less than a foot away from her pussy. She was keeping her eyes closed, and hadn't noticed yet. I feared that her first sign would be when he slipped inside her, but he was more patient than I'd feared. His fingers danced along her lips, keeping pace with Erika's moaning as it rose past her control.

I realized she was going to cum before she did, I think. The pace of her moans was rising, and a note of confusion was creeping as she felt her pleasure unexpectedly growing stronger. Her breathy, surprised panting contrasted with the soft, wet sounds of his fingers slipping inside her. I wished I could tell her that it would be alright, or offer her some reassurance, but her eyes were closed and I couldn't speak. So, when she did tip over the edge, I could do nothing for her.

She cried out when she climaxed, a series of short gasps of pleasure that came faster and faster until they blurred into a long inarticulate wail. Her arms gave way and she tipped forward, her head falling on the pillow as she cried out in ecstasy. The man caressed her raised ass with one hand, watching her fall apart at his touch.

Before she had finished, though, he took his hand away from her pussy and gripped his cock. He shifted himself closer and lined himself up. I couldn't say anything, but I screamed into the gag. Erika opened her eyes and glanced back to see the man's cock approaching her pussy. She screamed, and he grabbed her hips.

"No!" she cried, struggling to pull free of his grip. "You said you wouldn't!"

He pulled her hips back, and she plopped facedown onto the soft sheets. He climbed down and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. As she tried to lift herself up and scramble away, he stood between her legs and placed a hand on her back to hold her down.

"I said I wouldn't hurt you," he said, lining his cock up. "And I won't."

"You said you wouldn't...fuck me!" she wailed.

He shook his head. "I didn't say that," he said. They were facing me now, and I could see it in both of their expressions when he pressed his cock against her wet lips. "I just said we'd both get a happy ending."

I watched her eyes go wide as he thrust his cock inside her. She cried out, somewhere between shock and pleasure, as she felt someone fill her cunt for the first time. He groaned, harmonizing with her, as he felt her tight pussy engulf him.

"No!" she gasped.

"Yes," he replied, pulling back and thrusting into her, pushing her against the mattress.

She was so helpless that I could hardly stand it, Miss Harrison. She is not a terribly strong girl, nor is she a fighter. She was pinned against the bed, her legs in an awkward position and her cunt utterly unprotected. I could see the shock and outrage on her face, but she didn't look back at him, likely out of reluctance to see what he was doing. So she faced me, and I tried to give her what comfort I could with only my eyes.

The man, meanwhile, was taking a great deal of comfort from her. Whether because her undercarriage had been thoroughly prepared by his fingers and her former celibacy, or out of excitement at watching her climax, he seemed to have no trouble finding an energetic pace as he explored her depths.

"Oh, Erika," he groaned. "You certainly know how to treat a guest."

"Stop," she gasped.

"Oh, don't be modest, doll," he groaned. He straightened a bit, watching his cock slide between her lips and guiding the movements of her hips. He ran an almost gentle finger down her spine, then shifted to keep her from stirring too much.

"In fact," he gasped, "I think I'll give you another guest."

She took his meaning as easily as she took his cock. "No!" she cried. "You can't!"

"Sure I can," he groaned, leaning forward. "All I have to do is add a bit of cream to your honeypot."

I could hear the soft sounds her pussy made as his cock plunged into her, their pace slowly creeping up as he began climbing toward his peak. She squealed and tried to squirm away, but she could hardly get purchase on the floor, with his hand keeping her from rising.

"I did say we'd both get a happy ending," he said. "And nothing would make me happier than filling your kitty with cum."

"No," she moaned. "Please, I can't..."

"Sure you can," he moaned. "You'll be so pretty with a baby in your belly."

She squirmed more forcefully, almost enough to push him out. He moved his hand from her back to her head, pushing her down. He punctuated the movement with a long, deep thrust that made them both groan.

The poor girl was so desperate. It was an effort to fight him off, and an effort to ignore her body's joy at finally having a dance partner; she might have been able to manage one but she surely couldn't do both. His pleasure was evident, too; he panted as he thrust into her, his skin sweaty, his muscles growing ever more tense.

"Please," she gasped, unable to keep her own pleasure out of her voice. "I'm a good girl."

"Good girls make good mommies," he said.

I didn't want to keep watching, Miss Harrison, but I couldn't stop watching their faces. Erika's expression was apprehension, dripping with pleasure and sweat. A part of her was enjoying this, and another part was afraid of what it would mean if he finished inside her. She was afraid to look at him, and too proud to close her eyes.

Meanwhile, I could see his oncoming climax in every detail of his face. His gasps came faster as he plunged his hard cock into her welcoming cunt. His eyebrows rose and sweat dripped down his face as he rode her. He looked down at her and caressed her back, the tenderness of the gesture at odds with the force of his thrusts.

He didn't cry out before he finished, or give any other sign that Erika could have heard. His mouth opened and his eyes rolled back as his pace hit a fever pitch. Erika gasped with each thrust, wondering how long it would last, until she felt the first twitch of his cock inside her wet pussy. She cried out in shock, just as he roared in ecstasy.

"No!" she moaned, scrambling fruitlessly to escape his seed. He leaned forward, driving his cock deep inside her as he filled her fertile womb with waves of his cum.

"Take it!" he cried, driving into her, claiming her body. "Take my seed!"

She wailed as he filled her, knowing that he was likely planting a baby inside her but unable to deny how much her body wanted it. She shook her head, tossing her sweaty hair from side to side, even as her pussy welcomed his virile seed.

"Oh, Erika!" he gasped, falling forward onto her, still gently thrusting his cock into her. Each thrust lingered more, until he finally stopped, his cock still buried inside her. "Oh, doll. I'm glad we got to know each other like this."

Erika moaned, long and low. She didn't know what to do with any of this - a man taking her, or how good it felt, or that she could be a mother before she knew it. "What am I going to do?" she groaned.

"Take care of the baby," he said, patting her ass as he caught his breath. "One way or another I know you'll be able to."

He pulled out, drawing one last moan from her, before picking up his robe. As she scrambled back, he tossed one last appreciative glance at the two of us before making his escape.

--

"That was only a few minutes before you arrived," Anna concluded.

I nodded. Whoever the perpetrator was, they clearly had plans for every girl in the house. Beyond that, though, some of the details were off, although I couldn't put my finger on why. I knew it required further investigation, but first I had to get everyone to safety.

I tried not to think about the wet spot her story had left in my panties. I wouldn't be able to take care of that issue until the case was settled, anyway.

Natalie was comforting her sister when I walked in, but she stood and walked over to me as I came in.

"You've got to leave," I said. "Until we catch this goon it isn't safe here."

"I'll send Erika and the serving girls to stay with my friend Gabriela," she said. "But I intend to remain. This man is trying to drive us from our father's house, and I cannot let him succeed."

I sighed. "He's after something, but so far he's been lifting skirts. You stay, he might try to put a bun in your oven too."

She lifted her chin. "My mind is made up."

Well, I wasn't too eager to stay in the house, even if my own oven was already occupied. But I couldn't bear the thought of leaving her to face the man alone, so I threw good sense after bad.

"Alright," I said. "I'll stay with you."

--

I didn't sleep much that night. Once the other girls had left, I tried to sleep in one of the guest rooms not far from Natalie's, but every creak in the house had my nerves popping like a Chicago typewriter.

Still, we reached the morning safely. Natalie and I spent the day searching every filing cabinet and safe for the will, with nothing to show for it. Natalie turned in not long after dinner, but I kept going.

I flopped down on the seat in the late Mr. Hollingsworth's study. The old man had left a will - I didn't doubt Natalie on that point - but if we couldn't find it, his businesses would be held up so long that the whole fortune would end up in the garbage.

I considered this. Then, steeling myself, I got down on my knees to look beneath the desk. The baby kicked me in the ribs, but I was able to reach the trashcan. It had been emptied, but a sheaf of papers was pinned to the wall behind it. I reached back and pulled it out. Glancing at the front, I could see that it was Hollingsworth's will.

"Jackpot," I said.

As if in answer, I heard a soft click from the stairwell. I drew my revolver and stepped out into the hallway. I considered alerting Natalie, but I didn't want to put her at risk if it came to a fight.

Glad that I was still wearing my gumshoes, I stalked down to the back stairway and crept down. The gloom made it difficult to see, but someone had opened the door on the ground floor and was trying to make their way inside. Stepping carefully, avoiding the steps I'd noticed were creaky, I reached the ground floor just as the figure turned to begin climbing the steps.

Anna trained her light on the stairs and gasped when she found me in front of her, my revolver drawn.

"Miss Harrison!" she said, trying to catch her breath. "I didn't know you were here."

"And I didn't know you were a criminal," I said. "Not until I pieced it together just now."

"I don't know what you mean, detective," she insisted. "Miss Erika asked me to retrieve something for her, and I could not refuse."

"Uh-huh," I said. "What does she need?"

"A...locket," she said. "One can hardly blame her for forgetting, under the circumstances."

"The circumstances of you and your boyfriend breaking into her vault?"

Anna looked like she was about to deny it, then smiled. "We were making an important deposit," she said.

"I gather," I said. "I saw the will. 'My possessions shall be given to the fathers of my grandchildren.'"

"He probably should have had a contingency for if none of them were even married, but there we are," she said. "Where was the second copy?"

I ignored her question. "And once your boyfriend gets the money, you throw the girls out?"

She shook her head. "We'll support them, as long as they put out for us every once in a while."

"Is that all you get?" I asked.

"I share the take with my boyfriend," she said. "And I get tied up, which is always a thrill."

"Well, I hope you like getting locked up, too," I said. "Because-"

A scream from upstairs cut me off. I cursed, and Anna frowned. "He's not supposed to start without me."

I jabbed my revolver at her. "Shut it and move."

We climbed the steps and moved towards Natalie's room. I could hear the sounds of a struggle, and hoped that we'd arrive in time. I stalked up to the door and pushed Anna through first. I hadn't searched her pockets, for the key or for a gun, but she struck me as the type who wouldn't mind being helpless.

"You'd better leave Natalie alone," I called.

Glancing behind me, I stepped in. Natalie lay on the bed, squirming helplessly; her wrists were tied to the headboard and she'd been gagged. I glanced around, still pointing the gun at Anna, but the man wasn't anywhere I could see. "Where is he?"

"How should I know?" she said.

"Don't you usually help him break in where he isn't wanted?"

She smiled wickedly. "I prefer to think of us as social climbers."

I spun, looking up, to see her accomplice standing on top of the dresser near the door. I raised my revolver. Anna grabbed me from behind, and my shot went wide as the man jumped down.

I elbowed Anna, feeling a small metal object in her pocket as I connected. She staggered back, cursing, but the man grabbed my wrist before I could bring the gun around to face him. He advanced, pushing me back until Anna joined him.

"Carefully," Anna said. "We don't want to hurt the baby."

The man looked me in the eye and smiled. "We don't want to hurt her either," he said softly.

"Tie her up gently, then."

Together, they dragged me over to a chair near the bed. Natalie renewed her struggles as she saw me, but her bonds held.

The man unbuckled my belt and threw it aside. "You'll never get away with this," I growled. "You'll both end up in the big house."

"For a bit," the man agreed. He hooked his finger beneath my panties and pulled them and my pants down. Glancing appreciatively at my bush, he pushed me into the chair and held my arms so that Anna could tie them behind me. I could feel my body going in entirely the wrong direction at the prospect of being naked in front of a man, and I willed myself to focus.