The Hard Kiss Goodnight

Story Info
Detective Samantha Harrison solves a ravishing new mystery.
10.8k words
4.43
26.4k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers

Note: This is a sequel to The Maltese Kitty found on my profile page, although it can stand alone. It's also a fantasy about acts that would be immoral in reality.

*****

If I'd known what I was getting myself into when I stepped out of the cab and into that rainy night, I might have done some things differently.

All I knew when it started, though, was that Natalie Hollingsworth had asked me to find her father's will, which had gone missing just after his death. The old bastard had made two copies, and somehow both of them were missing. Hollingsworth had a reputation for being a hell of a hard-nose, but Natalie was an old friend and I wasn't going to leave her out to dry.

I had other reasons for taking the case - the moths in my wallet and the bills piled on my desk chief among them. Truth be told, I could have found other things to do on a Friday night, like trying to end my long celibate streak, but most of us can't play that particular fiddle for a living. I tightened my trenchcoat as much as I could around my pregnant belly and walked up to the door.

It swung open before I could knock. I took one look at the woman standing in the light and remembered the last reason I'd taken the case.

Natalie Hollingsworth was wearing an elegant white gown that likely cost more than my office. It was cut high, but you couldn't cut a dress high enough to conceal what she had to offer. Her straight red hair spilled down over her shoulders and onto her bosom, which was closer than the rest of us were likely to get. The dress covered her curves like an inch of snow covered a fertile mountain valley - enough to accent the beauty and not enough to hide anything.

"I'm so glad you could come, Samantha," she said, her brow creased with worry.

"Sure thing, doll," I said. "I'm sorry about your father, by the way."

"At least he's at peace," she said, "and no longer badgering me to get married and start an assembly line for grandchildren."

"Small mercies," I agreed. "But what's got you so spooked? Did something other than the will go missing?"

"I'm afraid that was just the beginning," Natalie said. "One of the serving girls has been ravished."

I took a deep breath, the rain still pouring down on my hat, then nodded. "You'd better let me talk to her," I said, and stepped inside.

--

Natalie showed me inside. I walked through the entrance hall and past more statues and portraits than I could count, until she led me into the servants' quarters.

The victim was a lovely girl with hazel eyes, kinky black hair, and warm brown skin. She had a blanket wrapped around her, but she stood and shook my hand when I came in. She wore a modest black dress with a practical apron, but I could see that beneath it she had curves a lot like Natalie's. The apron couldn't quite stay flat across her breasts no matter how it tried, and no amount of pleats could entirely conceal the arc of her hips.

"This is Ruby," Natalie said.

"Nice to meet you, Ruby," I said. "I'm Samantha Harrison. I'm a private eye, and I'm here to get to the bottom of this. So why don't you tell me everything."

Ruby nodded, and began.

--

It began a few hours ago when my shift ended. I stepped out of the bathroom, into the bedroom I share with Anna, and found her tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth.

I wasn't thinking. I was so worried about someone taking advantage of her that I wasn't thinking of myself. I ran to her side, but before I could take the gag out I heard a man's voice behind me.

"Leave her there," he said.

I screamed and turned around. A man was standing between me and the door. He was blond, and a few inches taller than me, and wiry. He was utterly naked, his manhood beginning to stir as he watched me. It suddenly occurred to me that I was wearing only a thin nightdress.

"Stay back," I said. "Or I'll scream and bring the whole house down on you."

He smiled. "The walls are too thick for anyone to hear," he said. "So you can make as much sound as you want."

I did scream when he came at me, Miss Harrison. I tried to punch him, too. But it didn't help.

He grabbed my wrist as I swung at him and held me tightly, pulling me close enough to grasp my other wrist as well. I brought my knee up, but he twisted to the side and I only caught his hip. He continued the motion, spinning me sideways and pushing me onto my bed. Before I could struggle out of his grip he'd climbed up and perched on my hips.

My dress had ridden up a bit, so I could feel his bare thighs pinning mine to the bed, and feel the base of his manhood against my bush. Before I could think too much about that, he leaned down to look at my face.

Anywhere else, I would have considered him handsome. He had short blond hair, and dark blue eyes, and just a bit of stubble. He looked at me with lust and admiration in his eyes, even as I glared back.

"You almost got me there," he said.

"I'll do worse if you don't let me go," I promised.

"Oh, I'll let you go," he said. "We're just going to get to know each other first."

I screamed again and renewed my struggles, but I couldn't break his grip. He shifted his grip to pin both of my wrists with one hand and tore my nightdress open, sending buttons flying across the room and leaving me exposed.

I glanced over at Anna. Her chair was angled to face the bed, and I don't think she could tear her eyes away. I could see her struggling against her bonds, and trying to scream, but all she was accomplishing was some mild jiggling and an inarticulate moaning sound. I knew she wouldn't be able to help me.

The man stared down at me, from my curly black hair to my exposed breasts, on down to my flat belly and squirming hips. "You are beautiful," he murmured, so quietly that I could barely hear him. He shifted again, pinning both of my wrists with one strong hand, and ran his hand along my hip and between my legs.

"No!" I cried, but he was already caressing my wet lips with one finger. I gasped and stared at him, my eyes wide, as he touched my pearl. He looked at me with what might have almost been sympathy.

"You poor girl," he said. "Do they not give you enough time to check your undercarriage?"

I will have you know, Miss Harrison, that I was brought up not to do that sort of thing, even if I wanted to. My mother raised me alone, and she didn't want me led astray. I guess she didn't think I might get dragged astray, though.

"Well no need to worry, doll," the man said. "I'll check it for you." And he moved his hand back up and shifted his position.

I squealed and tried once again to break his grasp, but he was now bearing down on me, his chest pressing against my bosom as he took one of my wrists in each hand. I could feel his hair as he pushed his knee between mine and parted my legs, and smell his scent as he leaned in to place a rather distracting kiss on my cheek.

I gasped and looked down as I felt his hard cock pressing against my inner thigh, drawing closer. He adjusted himself, watching my hips squirming, then pressed forward. I cried out as I felt his head pressing against my lips. I could feel him just beginning to part them, my wet pussy making his entrance as easy as possible. I watched, helpless, as his shaft slid inside me.

"Oh," he groaned as he felt my body envelop him. We made for quite the contrast - his fair skin against my brown, his slow thrust against my frenzied struggle, his invading cock against my defenseless wet pussy. My eyes widened as he bottomed out, his hips pressing against mine and sending a fire through my veins. That was where the contrast ended - he was enjoying me, and even if I didn't want to, I was enjoying him too.

He began to find a rhythm inside me, rocking our hips together and driving his cock into me. My struggles had little effect apart from an occasional groan of pleasure from him as he felt my hips twist or watched my breasts jiggle, but I couldn't give up. I tried to glare at him, because I couldn't look away and I didn't want to look down. He looked back, watching my expression. I tried to stay stoic, but he was diligent in his explorations. Every time I whimpered, or bit my lip, or gritted my teeth to avoid moaning, he saw it. Before long, his every thrust was pressing his hips against my button just right, and filling my cunt up perfectly. I could barely struggle against him because struggling against my body took such effort.

"It's alright," he moaned, glancing down at where his cock entered me before meeting my gaze. "You need this as much as I do."

"Get off," I gasped.

"You first, doll," he panted.

"No!" I growled.

"We'll see, won't we," he said softly.

He adjusted his angle, sliding a bit further out before thrusting deep into me. I twisted, but he kept a firm but not painful grip on my wrists.

The sensations never let up. I tried to focus on escaping, but I kept getting pulled back. I could feel the sweat on his chest mingling with my own, and feel his legs rubbing against my thighs. I could hear the soft sounds my pussy made as he thrust into me, in time with his unrestrained groans and the moans I wasn't able to hold back. I could see Anna blushing furiously as she watched, her own struggles all but forgotten.

I could feel my body rising toward a peak. I was trying to escape, but my body was seeking a different escape entirely. I strained upward, like a bowstring being pulled taut, ready to release.

"Don't do it," I gasped.

He shook his head. "I think you need it, doll." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "And I want to see you let go."

I tried to fight it, Miss Harrison, even when I knew I wouldn't win. I tried to throw him off, tried to twist my hips away, but he refused to let go. I stared down at his hips as they rose and fell, driving his cock into my helpless cunt. I watched our legs as I tried in vain to evade him, his feet pushing him towards me, my legs lewdly spread. I caught his eye, and saw the pleasure he was taking, just as I tipped over the edge.

"No," I gasped, my eyes wide.

"Oh yes," he replied. "Show me."

I arched my back and pushed myself upward. I don't know if I was trying to throw him off or trying to drive my pussy against his hips. I was riding a wave, and it was all I could do to keep myself above the water. I cried out as the ecstasy broke against me, the pleasure flooding my every nerve. My pussy squeezed his cock, urging him onward with no regard for the consequences. I could hear myself crying out, but I don't know what I said, only that the joy was too much to deny.

Through it all, he watched me. Even through the fog I could see his own rising pleasure, but his eyes never left mine. They were holding me, just as much as his arms were, and I couldn't tell if they were holding me down or catching me as I fell.

"No," I whimpered as the wave receded. I could feel his pace creeping up, even through the last of my climax. I can't tell you what piece of it I was trying to deny.

"Oh, sweetie," he panted. "That was beautiful."

I shook my head. There was more I wanted to say, but I couldn't assemble the words while outrage and pleasure were still wrestling for control.

"Let me give you something to remember it by," he said.

It took me a moment to understand what he meant. "No!" I cried out. I pushed against his hands, desperation giving me strength, but couldn't break his grip. Through my struggles, he continued thrusting into me, his pace slowly rising.

"You'll be so pretty with a baby in your belly," he said quietly. He lifted himself up just enough to look down, and I couldn't help but follow his gaze. My pussy had gotten wet for him, and now it had made me fall apart just to urge him on. The rest of my body would cooperate just as freely, I knew - my womb would eagerly fill with his child if he seeded me, and my breasts would grow to feed it.

"Please," I begged, twisting helplessly in his grasp. I knew I couldn't escape, and that mercy was my only hope. "I'll do whatever you want, just don't seed me."

"Your body sure wants my seed," he said, watching my lips part as his cock slid deep into me. "And you'd make such a cute baby."

"No," I moaned.

"You would," he said, his eyes taking in my naked body. "A quarter black, with dark hair like yours." He leaned down and kissed my forehead, even as he thrust deeply into me.

I moaned, the pleasure of my climax still dulling my responses. He was driving himself deep into me, every thrust forcing our hips together, each one coming faster.

"I'm gonna do it," he gasped. "I'm gonna fill your pretty little cunt with my cum."

I shook my head. I was still pushing against him, but his rising pleasure was only making him hold me more tightly. I could sense his approaching climax, see his eyes growing wide and feel his hot breath coming faster and faster against my cheek. He lifted himself up as his rhythm grew frantic, and I stared down, watching him draw his hard cock out and thrust it frantically into my pussy.

"Oh yes," he cried. "Oh, Ruby. Take it! Have my baby!"

He thrust himself deep into me, hard enough to push me back into the sheets, and held himself there. He roared, a long inarticulate cry as the dam burst and his pleasure flowed out. I squirmed and kicked, trying desperately to stop him from seeding me, but he was pushing my body forward with each thrust, driving me up against the pillow almost to the headboard. Through it all I could feel his cock twitching as it pumped wave after wave of his cum into my helpless cunt.

"No!" I moaned, but there was no escape. I looked at his face, and saw his eyes rolling back as he used me for his pleasure. I felt my wet pussy holding his cock tightly as he claimed me, his seed flowing into my waiting womb. I saw Anna watching motionlessly, her face flushed and her eyes wide as she helplessly watched this stranger knock me up.

He collapsed atop me, gasping into my ear as the last of his pleasure flowed over him. He was still pushing his hips against mine, his cock still weakly pulsing with the last of his seed. I squirmed, but he seemed to be in no hurry to pull out.

Eventually, though, he gave me a kiss on the neck and lifted himself up. "Thanks, doll," he whispered. "You're lovely."

Before I could think of anything to say, he pulled himself out. I gasped at the sensation, and he smiled. Before I knew what was happening, he released my wrists and stood. He threw on a robe he'd left on Anna's bed, and slid on a pair of boots. Then, with one last glance at me, he opened the door and escaped.

--

"That was not long before you arrived," Ruby said.

I nodded, hoping that I wasn't showing all of my cards. I'd been listening carefully, and there were a couple of clues that I needed to follow up on. But beyond that, her story also had me thoroughly hot and bothered. The only thing that had shaken my skirt in the months I'd been pregnant was when I got in a cab with bad suspension, and my pussy was reminding me how much it enjoyed getting social calls.

"Well, I'll see what I can do," I said. "I suspect this may be related to the missing will, so when I nab one criminal I might nab both."

"Do you think Miss Hollingsworth will sack me?" Ruby asked. "Her father was very strict about dismissing girls for being loose. It's a wonder he kept my mother on when she fell pregnant with me."

"I don't think Miss Natalie is quite so Old Testament," I said. "She wants you safe and the perpetrator caught. I'm certain you're fine."

Ruby smiled. "Thank you."

I stepped out into the hallway and found Natalie waiting, along with a strikingly beautiful young blonde. She looked much like Natalie, but with more modest curves and a look of innocence that I wasn't sure Natalie could quite manage.

"Samantha, this is my sister Erika," Natalie said. "You can speak to her if the investigation requires but I'd prefer not to trouble her with too many of the details." She raised her eyebrows pointedly, and I nodded.

"What are you investigating?" Erika asked.

"Your sister called me here to look into the missing will," I said, and Natalie nodded approvingly.

Erika nodded. "If it's alright, Natalie, I'll start getting ready for bed." She smiled at me, then made her exit.

"You can't keep her innocent forever," I said.

"No, but I do what I can," Natalie said. "Do you think we can catch this fiend?"

"I'm looking into some leads," I said. "But I'm worried the man may strike again. You should get the police up here."

Natalie sighed. "We're in a delicate enough situation as it is, with our father's will still missing. The police could legally ask us to leave his former properties, and we have no others."

"Alright," I said. "I'll do my best to get to the bottom of this. Do you know where Anna is? I want to talk to her, too."

Natalie gestured back towards the servants' quarters. "She shut herself in the bathroom not long after Ruby untied her," she said. "She's rather high-strung."

I nodded. "I'll talk to her tomorrow."

--

I checked the crime scene that night. There was a single fingerprint on the bedpost but nothing else. The servants' hallway led to their quarters, the kitchen, and a door to the outside, so the perpetrator could have had a number of ways in.

At Natalie's urging, I slept at the mansion, so that I'd be close by in case of further trouble. I couldn't sleep well, because I kept jumping at every noise, and I couldn't relax enough to strum the fiddle, but it kept me close, at least.

First thing in the morning, I inspected Mr. Hollingsworth's old office, where Natalie had last seen the will. Plenty of criminals go in for more than one sort of crime, after all. It was a well-appointed study, with a broad mahogany writing desk, a half-dozen bookshelves, and a couch flanked by two plush chairs.

Natalie had mentioned that the brooch had been on the desk. The wooden stand that had held it was free of fingerprints, but I found a single blond hair between the desk and the wall.

I opened the drawers, just in case. They held a few old papers and some knickknacks, but little else. I was about to slide the drawers shut when I noticed that the drawer was shallower than I expected.

Wincing, I carefully lowered myself to the ground and peered at the underside. Sure enough, there was a secret compartment. I could see a keyhole, but my belly wouldn't quite let me reach it. Until we found the key, though, it didn't answer many questions.

--

"How goes the investigation, Miss Harrison?" Natalie asked as we walked through the halls late that evening.

"Slowly," I said. I'd investigated the rest of the grounds, but turned up nothing else. "But I'm worried about you and your sister. There's a connection between the missing will and whoever paid Ruby a visit. I just don't know how the pieces fit together. Or who's in on it."

"Surely you don't suspect my sister," Natalie said reproachfully.

"The last time I trusted sisters not to scheme against each other, I got a surprise houseguest," I said, placing a hand on my belly. "Until I crack the case I don't trust anyone."

Natalie considered this for a moment, then nodded. "That is prudent," she said. "When you resume tomorrow-"

I held up a hand. The door to Erika's room had opened a crack. I silently stalked up and peered around the corner to see Anna, the serving girl, looking out. She jumped back when she saw me.

"Something wrong, doll?" I asked.

"It's..." she glanced both ways, as if considering her options, then dropped her gaze. "It's Miss Erika. The man...he came back. For her."

I pushed the door open a bit further and glanced inside. Erika was sitting on the bed, wearing only a thin nightgown and an expression of shock. I pushed the thought of her curves out of my head and turned back to Anna.

"Let's let Natalie take care of her sister, while you tell me everything."

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers