The Hard Kiss Goodnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we'll get out a lot easier with their millions," he noted, pulling the rope snug. The ropes were just tight enough to restrain me without hurting; they clearly had some practice with this.

"So why did you drag Ruby into this?" I asked, as the man reached for my ankles. If I could stall him, I might be able to land a kick on him and stand up.

"You're a clever woman, detective," he said. "I bet you have a theory."

The pieces clicked into place. "She's Hollingsworth's daughter, too, isn't she?"

Anna nodded. "We weren't sure if she knew," Anna said. "I tried to get it out of her, but she kept her lips shut."

"I got them to open up," the man volunteered. He reached for my leg. I kicked out and managed to catch him in the thigh; not where I'd been aiming, but enough to send him to the ground.

"Feisty," Anna said, holding the back of the chair to keep me from moving. "I'd be tempted to have him ride you just for fun, if you weren't already wearing the bustle wrong."

The man stood, and approached more carefully this time. He grabbed one leg and began tying it to the chair, in spite of my kicks and struggles.

"Tell me, though," Anna said, leaning close as the man moved to tie my other leg. "Have you gotten any action since you got that bun in your oven?"

"As if I'll tell you," I growled.

"I can find out for myself," Anna whispered.

The man finished with my leg and walked towards the bed. Natalie gave a muffled squeal as he climbed up next to her, which grew sharply louder as he pulled the gag away.

"Let me go!" she cried.

"We will," he said. "First we're gonna take care of your inheritance."

The man reached down and began pulling Natalie's nightdress up. She struggled to push herself down, to stop the dress from moving, but the silk slid easily up until he'd pulled it over her head and bunched it around the bindings that held her wrists.

I knew I should be looking for a way out, but Natalie was beautiful. Her red hair spilled out onto the pillow around her. Her full breasts rose and fell as she panted for air. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the curves of her hips and the delicate triangle of her bush, even as she struggled to push herself away from him.

"Oh, she's pretty," Anna murmured at my side. I strained against the ropes, and found them all solid. I'd felt something in Anna's pocket when I'd elbowed her, either a weapon or a key, but she was still too far away for me to pick her pocket. Before I could make another grab she set a hand on my thigh, and I gasped at the contact.

"I think you do need some attention," she whispered. "You're as neglected as she is."

I wanted to deny it, but the circumstances were making it difficult. Watching Natalie was getting me hot even quicker than Anna and Ruby's stories. As I watched, the man planted a kiss on Natalie's neck, drawing a shocked gasp from her.

"Please," Natalie said, pulling against the ropes in a futile attempt to evade his kisses. "This is wrong."

"That's half the fun of it," he replied. He slipped a hand between her legs, his fingers running along her bush and circling up and down her thighs. She flailed her legs, and he draped his leg over one of hers to keep her in place.

"Did you kick like that when you got knocked up?" Anna asked, her fingers caressing a slow path toward my pussy. I tried to close my legs, but the ropes wouldn't let me bring them together.

"No," she went on, "I think you're stronger than that. But whatever you did still didn't work, did it?"

Natalie gasped as the man's fingers reached her cleft. She squirmed helplessly, her long, pale legs twisting in the silky sheets as the man stroked her. He murmured something into her ear, and she shook her head desperately.

Anna's fingers were not far behind. She traced a path up my thigh until her fingers reached my lips, then began a slow movement around the perimeter. My breath came in sharp gasps as I tried to keep myself under control.

"Starting to get wet, I see," Anna said. "Really this is a public service, if you need it that badly."

Natalie moaned as the man's fingers slipped between her lips. I could hear the soft sound of his fingers pushing into her depths, in between her gasps. She was just as neglected as I was, but she evidently couldn't contain herself half as well. She squirmed and twisted in response to each of his motions, her pleasure rising too quickly for her to fight it. She was an open book to him, and she wasn't even that hard to read.

She scrunched her eyes shut. Perhaps she was trying to avoid admitting what was happening, or perhaps she was just overwhelmed by sensation. He saw her state and began adjusting his position, shifting his legs to roll over.

I should have called out to warn her, I realized, as he suddenly moved himself between her legs. But the sight of his cock standing tall, and the anticipation of what was coming, kept me silent until my warning would have done no good.

Natalie felt the movement and cried out as the man positioned himself between her legs. She flailed, and he placed his hands on her hips to keep her in place as he lined himself up. I couldn't see between her legs, but I could see her eyes go wide and hear her gasp as his cock reached her lips.

I moaned for a moment before I caught myself. Anna leaned in close, her fingers sliding between my lips. "It's alright," she said. "She's moaning too."

"Let me go," I growled.

"Once we've taken you places."

Natalie squealed as the man pressed forward. I couldn't see his cock forcing her lips apart and sliding into her pussy, but I could track his progress by their movements. He would push deeper, drawing a sigh or a groan of pleasure from him and forcing a cry or a moan from her. I watched his hips move closer to hers until they were pressed together, and she was staring wide-eyed as he filled her.

I was sopping wet at the sight. It had been hard enough listening to Ruby and Anna tell me their stories without getting distracted, but now I had no distractions available. Looking away felt like weakness, like I was leaving Natalie to face this alone, but watching it was only getting me higher.

Anna's fingers slid deep into me, first one and then two. "That's it," she said, listening to me trying to hold my reaction back. "Just imagine it was you, tied down and taking a stranger's cock up your pussy."

"No," I moaned, my control slipping. Anna's fingers were mercilessly deft. I could hear her breathing growing heavy as she watched, the sight turning her on almost as much as it turned me on.

The man moved carefully, pulling back and thrusting his cock into Natalie as he adjusted his angle. I could hear everything that he did through her voice - gasps and whimpers as she felt her body opening to take him in, moans as she realized how much her body liked it, protests as he forestalled her vain efforts at escape. She was a symphony of offended pleasure, set to the percussion of her four-poster bed thumping against the wall.

"You'll pay for this," Natalie moaned.

"A bit," he admitted, his hands trailing down her sides and caressing her breasts. "But we both come out ahead. You get a bit of the inheritance, and a baby to keep you company either way."

"No!" she gasped.

"Oh, yes, sweetie," he said, his fingers gliding across her soft stomach. "I'm going to fill you up."

He leaned back down and picked up his pace, his ass rising and falling as he plunged into her. I caught glimpses of his hard cock, wet from her pussy, pulling out and driving back in. She watched, too, her eyes wide as she saw her body open for him.

"She'll cum for him," Anna said. "He's quite conscientious about that."

"You think that makes him any better?" I growled.

"Better than most of the men I've been with," she said with a satisfied smile.

Natalie could feel her climax approaching. She was struggling against it, twisting and kicking, but it wasn't doing much apart from telling him what she really liked. Her eyes were slowly growing wider, her moans and squeals getting more and more soprano.

"Are you going to cum with her?" Anna asked.

To be straight with you, I was getting close. If I hadn't been fighting against it, I probably would have cum for her already. It had been entirely too long, and my body was trying so hard to make up for lost time. I shook my head, but with her fingers inside me, I think she could tell how dizzy she'd made me.

"Oh!" Natalie cried. She looked more offended than anything else, as she reached the point of no return.

"Yes," the man groaned. "There you go."

"No!" she cried as the pleasure rose around her. "You brute. Stop. Stop!" She kept speaking, but it slid into nonsense as she came.

Natalie's climax was more than she knew what to do with. She arched her back, hard enough to lift the man up and strain the ties that bound her wrists to the bed. She pushed up, her legs shaking and her toes curling as the pleasure flooded her body.

A part of me wanted to cum with her, because no matter where it came from, her climax was beautiful. I couldn't bear to give up and let them have the satisfaction, though, no matter how luminous her sweaty skin was as the lust lifted her up, or how lovely her incoherent cries of pleasure were.

Neither the man nor Anna let up, though, as Natalie slowly slid down from her peak. Anna's fingers continued their exploration, and the man's pace crept up. It must have felt exquisite, to have Natalie twisting and moaning beneath your hips, her pussy clutching you tightly as her pleasure carried her away.

Natalie looked up at the man as her climax faded, exhaustion and desperation in her eyes. He looked back, watching her expression as he plunged into her.

"See, that looked like fun," he gasped.

She shook her head, although if she was trying to deny her enjoyment she wasn't that convincing.

"Please," she gasped. "Let me go."

"Just a moment," he groaned. "I've got something for you first."

"No!" she cried, looking down at his cock. She could feel the shift in his rhythm as he drew closer to his own climax inside her. I knew how it felt, the struggle between primal pleasure and rational struggle, and I wasn't sure if I felt for her or envied her.

"Maybe you'll cum when he does," Anna said, her fingers dancing along my lips.

"No," I gasped.

"Oh, yes," she said. "It really blows your skirt up to see a man cum in a bare pussy." She smirked, glancing at my belly. "That's how you ended up harboring a fugitive, isn't it?"

I shook my head, desperate not to give her more reasons to smirk at me, but it was a losing battle. Her fingers and Natalie's predicament were driving me higher. I hadn't had a partner for this sort of dance since I got knocked up, and my body was ecstatic at getting this close.

"Oh yes," the man groaned. "Oh, Natalie. I'm gonna fill you up."

"No!" she cried, renewing her struggles. She looked desperately at the bonds that held her, hoping that her efforts had loosened them, but saw nothing promising. The man was looking down at her gorgeous body, as if imagining what she would look like in a few months - her belly filling with his child, her pale skin showing tiger stripes as it stretched to make room, her breasts swelling to feed the baby he was about to put in her.

"Yes," he moaned. His pace grew frenetic as he pounded her, her pussy making a soft squish with each desperate thrust. I glimpsed his balls drawing close, ready to fill Natalie's helpless womb with his potent seed. I could feel my own body riding the edge of a climax, just as it had when I'd been ravished, and I put every ounce of my effort into staving it off.

"Oh yes!" he cried. "Take it, Natalie!"

"Do it," Anna replied. "Plant a baby in her!"

His climax came slowly, not a sudden explosion but rather a rising ecstasy that carried him up and up. He moaned with his thrusts, louder and longer with each one until it became a continual flow of pleasure. His thrusts lingered deeper and deeper until he buried himself in her, his voice rising to a roar as he began to seed her. Natalie moaned helplessly as she felt his cock twitching inside her, each movement flooding her womb with more of his sperm.

I tried so hard not to go with him. I didn't want to give Anna or the man the satisfaction, or let Natalie see me respond to her insemination by cumming. But every detail conspired against me. The way the man's arm shook as his pleasure washed over him, the way Natalie kicked her delicate feet with each pulse of cum that flowed into her, the way his long groan of pleasure merged with her cries and moans - no matter how I dug my heels in they pulled me forward, until they pulled me over the edge.

I moaned wantonly as I hit my climax, pleasure burning through me like a wildfire. We certainly weren't harmonizing, but our voices joined together in a chorus of physical pleasure. The man moaned with the joy of filling Natalie's pussy, Natalie cried out helplessly as her body got the seed it wanted, and I moaned along with them as I came apart under Anna's fingers. This wasn't the way that the miracle of life was supposed to happen, but we were celebrating it all the same.

The man leaned on Natalie's shoulder as his climax began to fade, still moaning into her ear as he pumped the last of his semen into her cunt. She groaned, her feet still pushing weakly against her sheets even though it was far too late.

"Oh, that was beautiful," Anna said. She leaned in close, her head on my shoulder, as she felt my pussy contracting around her fingertips. Realizing I might not have another chance, I strained to reach my hand over and dipped my fingers into her pocket. I closed two fingers around a key and pulled them back, clutching them tightly so that Anna wouldn't notice.

"I'm so glad you could be here with us," Anna said. "You needed that, and you can also be a witness, so when Natalie turns up pregnant you can tell who the father is."

"You might not get away with this as easy as you think," I said.

"We got away with fucking you," the man said, to Natalie and I both. "And telling the police just means the Hollingsworth fortune will be ours when we get out of jail."

"We'll see that you and your sisters are taken care of," the man said, caressing Natalie's cheek.

"Me first, darling," Anna said with a smile. The man pulled out of Natalie, drawing one last groan from the both of them, and stood. With a bit of a wobble, he scooped up his robe and threw it back on. Anna untied one of the ropes holding my wrist. "You can handle the rest," she said with a smirk. Then, with one last glance at the two of us, she took the man's hand and left the room.

It took me a few minutes to unfasten the rest of my knots, but once I did I staggered over to the bed and freed Natalie. She embraced me, her generous bosom heaving against my chest, and I held her as she tried to get herself together.

"What will I do, Sam?" she asked.

"That's up to you," I said. "But I know something that'll help you decide."

--

Natalie threw on a nightgown and I led her back to the study. Sure enough, the key I'd lifted from Anna fit in the secret compartment, and the second copy of Hollingsworth's will was inside. I put them both on the desk and laid the whole plot out for her.

"I'm still not sure what we can do," Natalie said. "The will is clear. If even one of us is with child, we lose everything, just as we do without the will."

"Anna and her friend were counting on one copy of the will being hidden, though," I said. "So that they could reveal it at the right time. Now that you've got them, you can replace them. I know a retired forger who owes me a favor."

Natalie gave me a surprised look. "Do you often recommend illegal acts to your clients, Sam?"

"Only when I have to," I replied. "Justice and the law might be sisters, but that don't mean they always agree, and I know which one I'm partial to. So what do you want the will to say?"

She took a deep breath. "That my father's property should be divided equally between his three daughters."

"That's awfully generous," I said.

Natalie shook her head. "It's what my father should have done all along."

I smiled. "You've got a good heart, doll," I said. "Now let's call the coppers and make sure those two swindlers get what's coming to them."

--

The Hollingsworth story was all over the papers for a solid week, once it came out. A rediscovered will, a lost heir, and plenty of lusty details - the reporters were in heaven.

For Natalie, Erika, and Ruby, it was a mercifully brief circus. They answered a few questions, and confronted Anna and her accomplice at the trial. Anna and the man who'd ravished the girls insisted that Hollingsworth's will should have given everything to them, but no one seemed to believe them, and within a few days they were both in the hoosegow and the girls were back home.

When it was all done, the girls were generous. I guess I did solve the mystery and save their inheritance, but I didn't stop them all from getting pregnant. Still, it kept me in the black, at least until my daughter was born. With her hitting the milk bottle and me hitting the other bottle, it wasn't long before money was tight again.

I'd just finished a round at the bar when my old friend Shelley sat down next to me. Her raven-black hair was tied in a tight ponytail, which suited her better than her old flapper bob.

"How's tricks?" she asked.

"They've been worse," I said. "Nice job with that little bit of forgery, by the way."

She nodded. "If I'd realized it was Hollingsworth's will I would've asked for a cut, but there we are."

"You owed me a favor either way."

She chuckled. "Maybe so. But I do have another job for you."

"I thought you were retired."

"Mostly," she said. "But this job is legit. I have a friend who needs my help finding her young sister who ran off. I'm worried about them both. It's down south in Louisiana."

"It's a good cause," I said. "Could you cover babysitting expenses?"

"Well enough," she said, stirring her drink. "And if you share a bunk with me on the train, your travel expenses are covered too."

I chuckled. "You do know how to persuade a girl."

"We all have our skills, detective."

"That we do," I said. I knocked back my drink and stood. "I'll meet you at the train station."

--

I want to thank Sylvidoll for her editorial help.