The Hard Sciences Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up." I said, turning and looking at Trish, a hand reaching out to help her up.

"Where are we going?" she said, either innocently naive or just playing the part.

"Bedroom. You want me to do that project, you're paying with your fucking pussy." I said, and she didn't hesitate to come along.

-Head Cheerleader-

I may have said "pussy", but I got the whole package. Trish jerking and sucking my fat black dick, her pale pink lips wrapped around it as she knelt between my legs on my bed, a bed I had never shared with anyone before. She sucked my balls, taking each of them into her mouth, always still using her hands, never seeming to want to stop. Unlike Ms. Pinchin though, when I came this time, it was entirely in her mouth as she sucked me off, her lips wrapped tightly around the head of my dick, still sucking. There are some amazing sensations in the world, but having your dick sucked while you're cumming is one of the better ones. Down her throat it went, another deposit at the sperm bank for me, as she smiled up and stuck out her tongue to show me what a good girl she had been. She didn't even wait for me to do anything, simply climbing forward, her perfect white legs straddling me on either side as she lined her tight white pussy up over my thick dark cock. Her face contorting into a wince as she started lowering herself down.

"God... your so fucking... it's so fucking big..." she mewled, and I could feel the pressure as her otherwise taut flesh stretched to take me all in, her cervix struggling to allow my passage despite her wetness.

Something must have gave, because suddenly it went from half way there, to all the way there, and she let out a cry of pained surprise as the head of my dick slammed into her uteran wall, curving slightly as it did.

"FUCK!" she shouted out, her look still pained, but her body already starting to lift and lower itself as she began.

Her body was begging for it, pain or not, she couldn't stop fucking and once again, I felt like the fucking king. Her hands shot out, and I took them to help stabilize her, her legs doing most of the work, her hips doing the rest, her naked white body bouncing up and down with raw need. Her tits were as perfect as I always pictured too, round and plump with no sagging, tight little pink nipples now standing up firm, she really was quite the catch. Her movements had started to quicken, as she was seeming to get used to it, but her face still showed signs of painful struggle in spite of everything. I didn't care, honestly. If anything, knowing it hurt made me get off even harder. Because I wasn't just fucking Trisha Raymond, darling of the Whitehaven High cheer squad, I was fucking over Donnie Dane, her lumbering goon of a boyfriend. I was fucking every white person who ever tried to make me feel lesser for who I was as she took my fat black dick inside her. I was righting hundreds of years of wrongs by claiming her white body, I was... I was going to cum.

"OH FUCK, I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!" she shouted loudly as she rode me, apparently eager to join me in simultaneous climax.

She rode faster, harder, her hips working overtime, her lip shuddering and her tits bouncing, our hands still clasped together. As soon as the first burst of semen came out of me, she lost it, her moans turning into screams of pleasure, her whole body shaking and wracking, her eyes pinched closed, and her every muscle tense. Another pulse, and another. It was really only then that it occurred to me that we hadn't used any sort of protection whatsoever, a thought that vanished very quickly into the "who cares" section of my mind. She collapsed forward on to me, her whole body shaking as she embraced me, her naked breasts pressed against my chest, her skin hot and scented of lovely perfume and soap. She didn't try and say a word, or get up for quite a while, simply laying there with my dick still buried deep inside her, billions of sperm cells racing around in there too, and gasped as she slowly caught her breath. I was there now, not just a passenger, and I was pleased as hell. Today had been the greatest of my entire life, and there were no words for this moment. I simply put my arms up behind my head, and smiled with smug satisfaction.

-We've Only Just Begun-

Eventually, she looked up at me with a tired but satisfied smile, her dazzling hazel eyes looking at me lovingly. I responded similarly, giving her a nod of quiet appreciation. She finally eased herself up and off, the deluge of trapped semen running down my dick as she did, though she surprised me even further by leaning down, taking my dick inside her mouth and sucking all of it off with a single slurp, swallowing before turning and heading towards my bathroom to clean up. A guy could get used to this sort of treatment. I would have been content to just remain there, placid and satisfied, but my mind is never fit to leave well enough alone. It's hungry and curious, and exactly the reason I excelled at my education. It was processing the information from today, and asking me for more data, interpolating what I had already experienced to draw reasoned conclusions about what hadn't just happened, but what COULD happen. Trish padded back into my room, still completely nude, a smile on her face as she approached.

"That was beyond fucking amazing, you are... I've never experienced anything like..." she struggled to find the words, but I had already found mine.

"We done here?" I said, sitting up.

"I mean... I guess?" she said, her smile faltering.

"Alright, then you need to go. I have work to do." I said, swinging my legs over the side of the bed and sliding my pants back on.

"You mean on my project?" she said, a little hopeful.

"No, I'll get to it when I feel like it." I said, standing now and buttoning them, going for my shirt next.

"Oh, okay... will you at least call me..?" she started, but I was done with the small talk at this point.

"Probably not. I'll see you at school tomorrow, but you gotta go." I said, grabbing her clothes off my chair and tossing them to her.

She caught them, the bundled mess in her arms, her look one of confusion, likely never having been put in such a position before. I decided this needed further punctuation, and I simply walked over and put an arm around her shoulder, guiding her to my bedroom door before ushering her out and closing the door, leaving her standing naked in my hallway, her bare feet sinking into the plush beige carpet. She didn't protest, or curse me out, she simply got dressed before gently knocking twice and saying,

"Alright, I'll see you at school."

And with that, she left. What a fucking concept. Something beautiful was unfolding inside me, like an elaborate piece of origami that had a message hidden at it's core. I watched her car pull off, a smirk breaking on my face as she did. I had just fucked (arguably) the hottest girl in school. I had dumped a fucking load directly into Ms. Pinchin's mouth. Two solid data points that needed correlation, and I was eager to get started. There were no less than 850 students at my school, 205 of them seniors, roughly 100 of them female, most of them white (with a few high achieving asians thrown in for good measure), and me... the sole black male student in the district. I was going to need A LOT of data to prove the hypothesis I had developed tonight, but as anyone with true scientific rigor would, I was going to go get it.

12