The Harder They Cum Ep. 02

Story Info
Sub wannabe husband submits to training.
2.6k words
4.49
10.9k
11

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/01/2023
Created 04/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers

"Conner, get the door will you?" Siobhan yelled from the bedroom. "That will be Anna. Remember I told you she was coming over today to show us a few tricks?"

Yeah, Conner remembered that Anna was coming over alright. He had thought of little else since that mind-bending afternoon when he had agreed to accompany Shiv to meet the woman who had been advising his wife on how best to control him.

Conner had gone through a wide range of emotions at that time, from anxiety to unbelievable horniness, followed by embarrassment and finally acceptance. Or resignation. Conner wasn't sure. He opened the door and stood back quickly. Anna flashed him a smile then leaned in and pressed her body against him briefly before kissing his cheek.

"You're looking very well Conner. I assume Shiv is taking good care of you?" Anna slid out of her coat, handed it to Conner and yelled up the staircase. "Siobhan I know you can hear me. I'm going to wait in your living room. Take your time. I'm sure Conner will keep me entertained." She smiled and looked seductively at Conner.

Conner held Anna's coat, not sure of his role. Should he be the sub Anna had been introduced to, or the guy everyone else knew as Conner? Truth be known, he would prefer being taken advantage of by Anna, but he felt like it wasn't his call. And he was right.

"Let's not pretend the other day didn't happen, okay Conner?" Anna cooed, resolving his dilemma. Temporarily mute with embarrassment, Conner nodded his agreement. He followed Anna into the living room, watching her hips undulate as she strutted in four-inch high heels. The tight, mid-thigh skirt contoured her ass perfectly. At forty years old, Anna had not lost any of the natural seductiveness that made men want to please her. Owning two subs herself, and training men for other Dommes had shaped her into a confident, vibrant woman, interested in helping other Domme-sub relationships flourish. She savoured a long moment, watching Conner struggle with his reluctance to embrace his status as a sub in front of her. He was hesitant, unsure of his position and unable to simply surrender to her presence. Anna enjoyed these initial encounters with men who were so out of their depth, but still didn't recognize her authority. They were so genuine, so vulnerable, so adorable, and so easily led.

"While we wait for Shiv to join us, why don't you take your clothes off and pile them neatly on that chair over there." Conner knew it wasn't really a suggestion. He was suddenly shy and felt his face flush. But he also felt his balls tingle at her instruction. Anna was not Shiv. She was a woman who saw him solely as an object to be trained for his wife's pleasure.

Conner and Shiv had played this game many times. She initiated, often without any preamble, then it was up to him to flip that little switch in his mind that turned him into a sub. His role was to reciprocate her advance with the proper subservient response. His compliance told Shiv that he was ready to obey.

But this situation with Anna was different. She didn't have any agreed upon limits with him. They had no parameters that separated normal behaviour from what they were doing. Yet here he was, alone with the woman Shiv had tasked him with obeying as if he were married to her. Conner averted Anna's gaze, took a deep breath and started to unbutton his shirt. But she had other plans for him.

"Look at me while you're undressing Conner. Think about the fact that

you are taking your clothes off just because I told you to." Now Anna's face was flushing. Her breath was shallow and rapid, like she had been jogging. She held his gaze like a lioness staring down a gazelle.

"Understand that I know what you are, and I'm ok with that. In fact I'm more than ok with it." Anna stepped close to Conner as he was removing his underwear, the last symbol of his modesty. "I'm very much into male sluts. I prefer them. And I prefer my man-sluts to be obedient, Conner."

Conner stood naked, rooted to the floor, not daring to move while she walked slowly around him, touching, inspecting.

"Are you obedient Conner?" Her fingers trailed across his shoulders, down his back and onto his buttocks. Her hand squeezed his butt cheek and she patted his ass gently; appraisingly, like she might bid on him at an auction. Canner felt his cock stiffen. Although she never touched it once, his cock swelled into a rock-hard protuberance that stuck straight out in front of him. Anna was amused.

"Wait there. Don't move. Keep the hard-on and reflect on the fact that you're such a slut, a woman you barely know can walk in here and have you naked and erect in about fifteen minutes." Anna laughed just as Siobhan came into the room towelling off her damp hair.

"What's funny," she asked? It occurred to Conner that Shiv was not very surprised to see him naked with a hard-on in front of Anna. Clearly, they were normalizing his nudity in their presence. He was a sub and he needed to get used to being taken for granted. He had to become accustomed to being talked about in the third person, even though he was present in the room. He was being objectified and it felt exciting.

"He got hard just from me telling him what I expect from my subs. I guess he thought he was one of them." Anna shrugged, grinned at Shiv and returned her attention to Conner still standing obediently. Still erect.

"That's a huge boner," Anna observed. "Have you been denying him like I suggested? Making him work for his reward and wait for gratification?" Anna smiled. "And has he been able to last longer for you? Maybe I should see for myself?"

Glancing at Shiv who nodded her permission, Anna wrapped her hand around Conner's erection and squeezed. The involuntary grunt told her all she needed to know. This cock would obey her too. Together she and Siobhan would increase its ability to stay hard for them.

Because his orgasms would be controlled, Conner would cum whenever they allowed him to cum. He would likely always want to cum, but now it would be a privilege, a reward, contingent on good behaviour and definitely beyond his control. As the saying goes, 'abstinence makes the slut grow desperate', and very cooperative.

Conner shuddered. No one but Shiv had handled him like this before. Of course he had other sexual partners, but they had not been motivated by a desire to control him strictly for their own benefit. Conner swelled in Anna's hand. Unsure of where to put his own hands he left them dangling awkwardly at his side.

"Hands clasped on top of your head Conner." Anna's quiet authoritative directive had the desired effect. Conner was clear about what he had to do. "Elbows at right angles to your body. Feet one meter apart, and arch your back Conner. Stick that ass out. You want to look the part don't you?"

Conner wanted to do whatever Anna told him to do. He wanted to please her and show Shiv that he was ready for whatever came next. Most immediately he needed to release the exquisite unbearable tension Anna was creating in his genitals.

Anna looked at Siobhan, careful not to usurp her authority, but knowing she had to set the agenda for everyone.

"Clear instruction will help resolve any internal conflict he may be experiencing," Anna said to Siobhan and let go of Conner's cock. Conner moaned and involuntarily pushed his hips toward Anna.

"Please Ma'am! Can I cum? Can you please make me cum!" Conner begged.

"What do you think Shiv? It's your call. Should we let him cum? He looks needy enough, and he begs convincingly." Anna ran a fingernail tentatively along the rigid cock from base to head. Conner gasped. Anna's fingernail left a trail of fire along his aching erection.

Anna looked at Siobhan. Shiv shrugged.

"Isn't the idea to make him work for it? I mean, he hasn't really done much for us so far. Why should he be allowed to cum?" Siobhan pointed out.

Anna's eyebrows shot up, her face a mask of amusement. "That's my girl," she joked. "Of course you're right Shiv, he needs to earn his reward."

Conner groaned, the pressure in his hard-on was almost painful, but they werent going to let him cum yet.

"Please ma'am, what can I do to earn my reward? Conner blurted out. "Anything!"

"Of course anything," Siobhan replied. "Get down on your hands and knees while I consult. Conner dropped to the floor onto all fours, eager to please, desperate for release.

"Arch your back. Yes, stick that ass out. We may have a use for it later." Siobhan turned to Anna, ignoring the panting sub at her feet.

"I've decided to take a page out of your book when it comes to man training." Siobhan said. "I'm sure Conner will be fine with that. He got hard just knowing you were coming here this afternoon. And as I believe you mentioned, you had him naked and erect in about 15 minutes. Look at him now." Shiv pointed to Conner's twitching cock. "Spread your legs wider Conner, Anna can't see what a good boy you are."

Conner felt like he was going to explode. Not cumming was quickly becoming not possible. If they would only stop talking about him like he was an object, a sex tool, he might be able to hold off a little longer. As he waited, Conner felt Anna's eyes on him, considering the sub.

"I think you need to work your way up the usefulness ladder Conner. You will first begin training as a utility sub. You will need to be collared before we begin shaping your sexual tension into a craving," Anna purred. She ran her hand lightly along Conner's shoulders, across the small of his back onto his buttocks. Conner arched instinctively. Anna slid the edge of her hand between his cheeks.

"Wider Conner," Anna instructed in her calm reassuring voice. Conner spread his knees as far apart as he could. Anna's fingers curled around the hanging balls and tugged up on them.

"Up more Conner, up! I want to see that ass up where it can do me some good. You want to do what I say don't you?" Anne looked inquisitively at the sub. There could only be one answer.

"Of course Ma'am, Conner parroted, and strained to obey.

"You need to understand the ground rules before we begin," Anna informed the nude male crouched at her feet. The focus on pushing his ass up forced Conner onto his forearms. Anna relinquished his balls to Siobhan. Shiv reached between his legs with her free hand and began stroking his cock, while she held him in place by the balls. Anna laid out the rules.

"You need to learn your place Conner. Being comfortable naked while remaining sexually available at all times takes practise. Two or three times a week Shiv and I will train you to get over your self-consciousness. You will serve as our house slut. You will do as you are told, including substituting for furniture when instructed."

Siobhan stopped petting Conner's cock seconds away from allowing him to cum. Conner groaned. Somehow Shiv knew exactly when he was on that knife-edge of no return, and how to keep him there. His erection drooled precum. Conner had never been so close to the edge and not able to follow-through. It was excruciating torture, frustrating and exhilarating all at once.

Shiv leaned back into a chair. She sighed, crossed her legs and rested her heels on Conner's back. The humiliation of being used as a footstool poured fuel on Conner's already desperate need to ejaculate. Anna continued as though she were unaware of his need.

"If all goes well and we feel you have learned step one, you will be allowed to progress. You will have an opportunity to be kept naked on a continuous basis. Just that one condition will speed your ability to relinquish control. Your cock will be hardened at our discretion and you will learn unconditional obedience."

Conner felt Shiv's fingers in his asshole, widening and lubricating the opening. He felt the tip of an impossibly large latex butt plug being eased into him. After some momentary discomfort, Conner's hole relaxed and held the plug with no ill effects.

"The place-saver will keep your hole ready for penetration during our training sessions. It will be a necessary tool to train a tool," Anna quipped. Anna bent forward and fastened a thick collar around Conner's neck. "This collar will remind you that you are property. You and your cock belong to us now."

Shiv's fingers worked Conner's cock insistently, relentlessly and he missed most of Anna's instruction. Conner's attention was riveted on his cock. So close to the edge. They had to let him cum soon didn't they?

As Siobhan picked up the pace Anna sat crosslegged in front of Conner, his face at her crotch level. Anna leaned forward and held Conner's face between her hands.

"Good boy Conner. Would you like to cum?" Anna teased. She enjoyed hearing Shiv's sub beg. Shiv had done such a good job on Conner.

"Yes please Ma'am! I would very much like to cum!" Conner managed.

"You're a lucky boy Conner," Anna teased. "I'm in a generous mood today." Anna glanced up at Shiv. "Do you agree Ma'am?" Anna grinned.

Siobhan nodded. "You can cum Conner. Cum now!" Shiv demanded.

Hours of being teased mercilessly collided with desperation. Conner's hard cock throbbed in Shiv's hand and erupted. Cum splattered onto the floor and Conner grunted his relief.

"What do you say Conner?" Anna patted his head. "Are you a happy sub now? Anna slapped Conner's cheek playfully. "Show some gratitude."

"Thank you Ma'am!" Conner rasped. "Thank both of you for letting me cum. I am a grateful slut Ma'am." Conner panted, still on all fours, still naked and plugged, now more than ever in need of instruction.

"I think that's all for today," Siobhan decided. "Once he is allowed to cum he will be done for an hour or so before he can work up another load. Oh we could make him dry-cum a few more times, but let's not overwhelm him after his first lesson. Clean up your mess Conner and Anna will be back next week for your second lesson."

Anna and Siobhan watched Conner lick his cum off the floor then Anna bent down and patted Conner's head.

"Good boy Conner. You have done very well for a sub so recently introduced to 'the life.' Most males struggle with premature ejaculation or self consciousness so profound they cannot perform adequately. But not you." Anna glanced at her friend. "Shiv has guided you through the first steps like a pro." Anna nodded respectfully to her protegé.

Her hand glided along Conner's bare back and patted his buttocks affectionately. She tugged on the butt plug, still firmly embedded in Conner's ass.

"Hmmm, next time Shiv, I think Conner should be able to keep his hard-on while being pegged. He is a quick learner and being good at accommodating dildos is a necessary skill for a sub." Anna smiled and gave Conner a sharp slap on the ass. "Sound good to you?"

"Most definitely," Siobhan replied. "Can I walk you to the door?" Shiv and Anna walked away chatting about the next session, leaving Conner naked on the floor. He would wait for instructions. Maybe Shiv would take the butt plug out and he would be allowed to put on clothes. But that would be her decision.

MosheDovit
MosheDovit
314 Followers