...the Harder they Doll

Story Info
Guy gets mind altering remote-controlled breasts.
6.7k words
4.37
29.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other 'deviant' sexual experiences: don't read this. Don't read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

The following rules are for unOwned subs looking for a little extra fun, I know it may seem pretentious to some, but it's just for a bit of extra interaction for those who may enjoy it!

Rules for the subs:

Rule #1. If you are not owned and seek to be owned for the day, consider yourself mine, all you have to do is say, "I belong to Mistress Dyvia." If you do belong to someone else, invoke their name instead of mind, and get permission from them to follow the rest of the rules.

Rule#2. I like to mark my pets. Lipstick is my preferred mark, though you may write my name somewhere important to you (Perhaps your genitals?)

Rule #3. I want you to be conditioned for two words. 'Doll' and 'Cup' If you read the word Doll, finish the sentence, and cross your legs and place your hands on your lap and stared ahead motionlessly while you think to yourself 'I am a pretty doll' ten times over. If you read 'cup,' I want you to squeeze your nipples and your titties (even if there isn't much there), bonus points if you do the same for sizes.

Rule #4. Stroke yourself with a single finger for the entirety of the story, you may not come until you finish reading the story.

Enjoy.

Mistress Dyvia presents:

The Bigger they are, the Harder they Doll

By Mistress Dyvia

Chapter 1

My name is Rhetta and my ex-husband, current boyfriend is Abel... Trust me, a longer story than you probably want to hear... After two years apart we are finally living together once again, and I thought things would be different. He was attentive, and we were very happy sexually. And then he started his new job.

Trust me, I didn't try to be that wife... Nor do I try to be that girlfriend... You know the one that nags him about his job, I genuinely try to be supportive, he puts in long hours, and I try to keep our home clean and make dinner three or four times a week, I make big meals so we have leftovers for at least one night, and try to go out on Saturday nights.

But yeah, his job, it didn't bother me at first, I know he had a new job he liked. He was working IT and I know coding and such really speaks to him. And then came the night he got home, ate dinner, and while we were watching a movie, I saw him playing with his phone. I offered to change the movie if he wasn't interested. He told me no, the movie was fine, but he was stuck on a puzzle from work.

I tried to let him be, but it wasn't long before that was his every night. I asked him if he was expected to work at home and he told me no, that he was frustrated he couldn't get his mind around a few things and wanted to troubleshoot a bit. Well that was Abel. and it kept happening, he would come home, eat, and troubleshoot. I know he wasn't being that way intentionally, but it did happen, sex was still frequent.

Then one night a commercial came on. I'm sure you have seen it. The one for 'Augment Inc.' about how a little injection could allow breast growth through the use of a cell phone or computer app. You know the one that showed shy girls sometimes coming out of their shell, or the college girl who partied too much, getting a larger bust and suddenly doubling down on her studying... And even men use it too! You know that one?

I asked him about it, and at first he seemed incredulous, said I was fine just the way I was... I know sweet, but not what I meant, so I clarified. the next thing out of his mouth was, "you want to give me boobs?"

And I put up my hands in a 'calm down' manner, "honestly, I love my boobs, I'm sure you'd love yours, but that's not the point, you have no idea how to relax at home. Love making is not as often as it used to be, you do everything you're supposed to around the house, and I love you for that, but when it's time to just relax you can't, and I think this could help you."

Well he dismissed that. But I know how his mind works, so I used my laptop, and over the next 60 days, I actually logged in his behavior, time relaxed vs. Time working... and then I brought it up again.

He was good with data, but ultimately he agreed to try the consultation, but made no promises. That was a good start. So we made an appointment for Abel's lunch hour.

The doctor was actually quite nice, and he apparently had a pair himself. Apparently his staff had told him he was too clinical, so used the breasts not only as a sample for prospective clients, but also to become more personable.

And it worked, without breasts he was cold, clinical, and half the words he used I didn't know and just went with context clues, with breasts... he made more eye contact, used simpler words, smiled more, and actually made more sense. One of the really interesting things is that he allowed us to control his breast size, and there was a progression, from one cup size to four, each one doubling the effects.

He let Abel play with the app, and somehow managed to get my boyfriend to kind of agree, "she wants it, I guess I can give it a try." But that was only after finding out it wasn't hard to remove. But he wasn't filling me in. It was less about what I wanted, and more about his curiosity regarding the technology, he was a science geek after all.

He looked at his watch and declared it was time for him to get back to work. The doctor asked if they could reschedule, and he just said that I could handle the details...

With that we shared a kiss, a goodbye and the doctor looked at me, "this is unusual."

I shrugged, "he is my boyfriend." Then I smiled, "and he's all mine."

He nodded his head slowly, "how do you want to go forward?"

I tilted my head, "seemed pretty straight forward, am I missing something?"

"Well, there is the breast augmentation, there is also the breasts and ass, and full body..."

"Full body?" I asked.

"Well, it affects the waist, ass, his, lips, eyelids, hair, and of course breasts... the penis will shrink a bit, but won't change into a vagina..."

~~A~~

Chapter 2

Well with my husband's permission, I started setting up all the required things and we had a surgery planned for Friday in the late afternoon. He told his boss he was having elective surgery, and needed to leave an hour early, he even offered to work through his lunch... His boss was actually fine and made him take his lunch, which made me realize he actually had a really awesome boss.... I mean his boss made him leave his desk for an hour... The world needs more bosses like Gerry. Well at least I hope, maybe he just said it because Abel is always ahead of his assignments, and rarely asks for favors, I would like to think it was because he was an awesome boss.

He signed the documents he was told to, and didn't read the paperwork trusting me for everything. I sat patiently in the waiting room and the 'surgery' was less than an hour, which I assume a lot of it was prep time. Just knocking him out, a series of injections, calibrations, cleanup and done.

A nurse came and got me, "He's all done, and awake."

I smiled and pulled out my phone, wondering if he would be loopy after the surgery. I walked in and said "Hi.

He smiled back, "Yo-ahhhh pwetty."

"Thanks, and you're handsome."

"Wus yoah name?"

Oh he was gonzo, "I'm Rhetta. I'm your girlfriend."

"Oh... Yo-ahh pretty."

I smiled and took my phone, looking for the camera app I said, "Thank you." again.

He then asked, "Wuhs yo name?" again.

"Rhetta." I said as I pointed my phone at him and hit the record button, "What's yours?"

He scowled, "Abel, and I'm faking."

"Son of a bitch." I cursed, losing an opportunity at comedy gold.

He laughed pointing out, "She's your ex- mother in law."

I rolled my eyes, "Then I'm allowed to say it and mean it..." but with a couple chuckles, the nurse helped us get his things together. And then we were on our way home.

While I cooked dinner, Abel installed the software on both of our phones and the computer in the bedroom. Then we ate dinner.

After dinner we sat in the love seat, usually we would watch a movie, but I leaned into his chest and got started. First thing it asked was for her name, so I chose 'Allegra.' Abel asked "why Allegra?"

"It means cheerful." I smirked and then added, "You know the opposite of 'I need to do more work.'" and a slight pause and I added, "Besides names have meanings, and this was important, even your real name and mine have meanings...

He grunted and I continued, he watched as I cycled through the options for personalities to set as his default. It could be changed, but it took a few minutes once done, and needed to be confirmed on all devices to make sure that no one was doing anything against the main user's will. We ignored the practical ones like 'scholar,' gym rat,' and 'social butterfly' and focused on recreational personalities.

There was bimbo. Described as dumb, superficial, and both narcissistic and naive... obsessed with looks, her own and that of her partner, often sexual.

Slut: constantly had sex on the mind, always eager to try something new, and of course bisexual so there's always a partner available.

Maid: enjoys cleaning, teasing and keeping everything tidy and clean. I thought that might be good to use a couple times a year if I could get Abel to agree to it.

Dominatrix: The one in control, takes her partner and commands, she does not make suggestions.

Slave: A need to be bound, a need to obey, and guides their actions by these two overwhelming needs.

Doll: Always relaxed, enjoys being pampered and treated like the lady she is.

Drone: Incapable of independent thought, is only focused on the last words and commands spoken until the circumstances are fulfilled.

And there were more, and each selection could be broken down into smaller sub categories, but for the sake of it, we decided on Doll... though he claims I decided on it.

Then it was time, we agreed to one hour. I chose one cup size, which would give him A-cups, and when I pressed the button, things happened quickly. His chest expanded, and as much as I was focused on that, his butt expanded, and his waist shrunk, his hips adjusted to his ass... and then the area around his eyes softened, his cheeks became a bit more pronounced, and the area around his Adam's apple adjusted. It took less than ten seconds and I just let out a, "wow."

Allegra smiled back, "Thanks." with her soft and feminine voice. I wasn't ready for that voice.

We simply stayed cuddled and watched television for most of the time. I didn't realize I would enjoy being cuddled up with her as much as I did. I was glad to see Allegra relaxed, but I thought I would miss his masculinity a bit more, a concern I hadn't really thought of before we went through with the surgery... But here we are, warm, relaxed and entwined.

My alarm went off on my phone, I had five minutes left. I paused the show we were watching, "Well, almost done. But I thought I'd ask, did you enjoy it?"

She nodded, "yeah, it was nice."

"Just nice?" I asked. "Anything you'd change next time?"

She nodded her confirmation, "I really want to try on your lipstick. Maybe you could do my hair and pick out an outfit and dress me like a doll."

My mouth dropped open. "Umm.. Dolly... Got it... maybe we can." wow, I didn't expect that, and I somehow doubt Abel did either.

But instead I smiled, and gave her a hug, "I'll make it better next time," and took her into the kitchen and took a few measurements.

And soon we had her back to normal. Abel was my boyfriend again.

"And?"

He shrugged, "Well on one hand, I was definitely relaxed, I don't think I've ever been so relaxed, but awkwardly I never wanted to wear your clothes, let alone as much as I did then, or have this crazy need to have you be the one to dress me up."

"Then I asked, "Do you want to change the personality type?"

He shook his head, "No... I don't think I'm ready for the other ones we looked at just yet."

I laughed, realizing 'Doll' was probably the tamest of them all.

The next day I went to the mall and decided to pick up some outfits for Allegra. I bought mostly stuff that was stretchy, with a few things that would be loose like bathrobes because quite frankly, I wasn't sure what the next thing to do would be, go A-cup again? Spend a few days trying all the sizes, or go straight to the biggest size and see how extreme her doll persona would be.

~~B~~

Chapter 3

So I knew what Allegra's band size was and that should not have been affected by her waist size, so I bought her one sexy red bra, it was lacy and cute with a matching panty set. Yes I bought it for her D-cup, we already saw what her A-cup persona was like, and we decided to jump into the deep end by going to the other extreme. I bought a couple cheap bras for her other sizes... But behind that I was focused on getting her more stretchy clothes for her first time and we could worry about a shopping trip later.

So... That night we had dinner and turned on the television like we normally did. It wasn't unusual for either of us to occasionally look at our phones while lying there... But I said nothing when I saw that glazed look on his face that told me he was working something out. I casually grabbed my phone, opened the app and pressed a button.

I could still feel the small vibrations through his arm of him clickety-clacking away at his cellphone, when I heard the, "what the-" cut himself off as he just looked at me with my warm, fuzzy smile... Then just looked down as his chest grew straight to its D-cup while the rest of his torso shrunk and especially his waist shrunk to a more feminine shape. Even her hair extended down to her shoulder blades... She started mumbling "I just needed a couple..." As the changes finished... "Minutes..." And a relaxed smile fell over Allegra's face.

Her eyes settled on the television, she put down her phone, and put her hand on her lap. She was ready to settle in. But I interrupted, "Allegra, I bought some clothes for you, do you wanna play dress up?"

Her smile widened with her eyes, "yeah!"

I held out my hand, she took it, and we eagerly made our way to the bedroom where I had several bags lowered in front of the closet.

Allegra was eager. She didn't take off her clothes, but she spread her arms like she was waiting for me to undress her. And so I did. She was wearing Abel's button down shirt, but I just pulled it over her head and left it inside out in the corner, on the floor... Then I unbuttoned her pants and did the same, and her undies followed, and finally her socks.

I grabbed a pink bag that may or may not have had a 'Pink' logo on it, and withdrew the sexy set I had bought. I started with her panties, her penis was very small now, so there wasn't much of a bump there. It was a thong, so I definitely giggled when I gave an extra tug on the back forcing a little wedgie. She giggled as well, not arguing at all. Then I helped with the red bra, helping her arms through, and helping her very large breasts into the cups and after securing the back, adjusted her breasts for maximum cleavage. She simply stated to herself with satisfaction in the mirror...

I kept it simple with a white tank top which you could see her bra through. A fashion fail for me, but she was happy with the look, and I added a button down sweater which I left unbuttoned, a simple black pencil skirt which were accented by stockings and black kitten heels.

She was very passive as I guided her to a chair and started playing with her hair. And when that was done she seemed quite pleased as I put makeup on her face. It was subtle, colors that weren't outright whitish or anything like that, but ones that accented her own beauty.

I went back and looked at her with an appraising eye, admittedly, I could not find a single masculine trait in her. I actually hate to admit it right now, but like that, I felt she was making a prettier woman than I was. I knew I shouldn't find that intimidating or anything, but I did.

There was a wide smile on her face, and we walked back to the living room and sat together on the couch, and watched a couple episodes of one of our favorite shows. Allegra actually stayed pretty still, and it wasn't long before I figured out why. She didn't dress herself, she liked to be dressed, she liked to be made up, and she liked to pose, she loved embracing the role of a doll... I didn't think that's how it was going to be. Not to say I didn't have fun.

It was close to ten when I used my cellphone to undo the changes. And there he was with clothes that didn't fit him and makeup on... He looked at me, "This is awkward." I laughed, he laughed... awkwardly, but I took Abel by the hand and brought him to the bedroom where I helped him out of his doll clothes and then took him to the bathroom to help him get his makeup off.

We made love that night and then went to sleep... more or less... but I noticed that he tossed and turned a bit. I asked him about it in the morning and he told me that he just had a lot on his mind. I asked him if it was the Doll mode, and he said no. I asked him if he wanted to try sleeping as a doll if that would quiet his mind a bit...

He said that he hadn't really thought of that, but he was curious to try it.

~~C~~

Chapter 4.

I had smirked when he said that he wanted to try it overnight. I thought of all the sexy lingerie he had bought for me over the years, truthfully I really liked to sleep in it, but more or less enjoyed wearing it because he liked to see me in them... But after sex I often put on something more comfortable or slept nakedish... yeah I hated sleeping completely naked, but sleeping with just a pair of panties on was acceptable. But it would be his turn.

He put up his hands in defense, "Don't take it the wrong way. It just has two advantages, one I don't think as intensely when I'm in Doll mode, so I might be able to actually sleep better. Second, I'm curious to see if it affects my subconscious, how will I dream?"

I giggled, "You don't have to justify being a girl to me. I don't have to be the one to trigger it all the time, if you want to be a sexy dolly most of the time, you can, if you want it just a little of the time, quit doing so much work when you're supposed to relax." I let out another giggle, "seriously it was my idea, why would I judge you for enjoying it?"

He seemed a little sheepish.

Friday night came and after dinner I found myself reading a book, and checked up on him. He was playing some video games with his friends via a bluetooth headset. But around ten I knocked on the door of the game room, "Hun, it's almost time to go to bed."

He nodded his head, I let him finish his mission and he said that he'd be along soon. I honestly imagined him excusing himself from his friends because his girlfriend wanted him and lingerie was involved, but who knew what he said... Well they knew, I didn't.

He walked inside and I told him to strip. He smiled and did as he was told. And then we had a bit of a staring contest and finally he broke it, "I'm ready..."

"Okay?" I asked, pretending to be confused.

"You can change me now," he said.

I had been waiting for that, "I know, but so can you, I haven't seen you do that."

12