...the Harder they Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He seemed a bit put off, "But why can't you?"

"I could." I told him, "But I haven't seen you do it at all. If you want this, I want to see you open the app on your phone and press the button."

"But..." He just let his shoulders slump, "Alright..." and he pressed the button, and I watched as all the changes overtook him... and in less than ten seconds, Abel was Allegra.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" I asked.

She smiled, "No." It was subtle, simple...

"Just one word?" I asked, but before she could answer I asked, "Are you dumber in there?"

She looked at me with a dull gaze, "No... just don't want to think that much, I like being a dolly."

My eyebrow raised, Abel was always good at math, "I'll dress you up if you can answer a math question for me..." She looked interested, "Twenty-four times thirteen."

Her answer was immediate, "Three twenty-five minus thirteen is three-twelve." I typed it into my calculator, 24 x 13 = 312... damn, she was still just as intelligent. She just didn't seem that way at all.

"Well a promise is a promise." I had a few sets waiting for her. "You know what, since you have the knowledge of a guy, I have to ask, do you know what the difference between a Chemise, a teddy, a babydoll and a Camisole are?"

She shook her head.

"Okay, I'll keep it simple. A chemise and a baby doll are very simple. They both typically have small straps and show off your breasts, and then tighten at your waist.. And then it changes... A babydoll will help tighten your waist, while flowing outward to make your hips look bigger.... A Chemise follows the flow of your own curves. A Camisole is more of a top, almost like a sexy tank top, usually with nicer materials like silk or lace and can be paired with sexy bottoms... And a teddy is like a camisole that keeps going to cover you like undies, think a lingerie version of a swimsuit." I smiled, "Got it?"

She nodded her head.

"You don't really care, do you?"

She shook her head, "I like being dressed up."

I nodded my head and withdrew a babydoll. It was red, like the bra she wore a few nights earlier, and I helped her pull it over her head, and lined it up and adjusted her cleavage. I made her wear high heels because it added to the sex appeal.

I arranged her hair into a ponytail, slightly up on top of her head. And then we tried this black teddy that was almost backless, it came up like a thong on her, and then just went up to her neck leaving a diamond shape to show off her cleavage and secured around her neck via a sexy collar.

After a little while we dressed her in a shiny pink Chemise. It was essentially a see-thru dress that clung to her every curve and though I saw everything, through it, it seemed to have a 'glisten' effect to reflect light off of her.

I asked her which one she liked more, she shrugged her shoulders, "I like wearing them all."

I paused to think, "Which one would Abel like to see on me more?"

She smiled, "The Black one." so we put that on her... and then we went to bed.

The next morning we woke up and I brought her downstairs and we ate breakfast together. I asked her how she slept and she said wonderfully. I asked her about her dreams and she told me that she was a runway model and a photographer took so many pictures of her and an assistant had to keep changing her outfits, it was amazing.

We showered, got dressed and I put her in this really sexy dress when I hit the button and changed her back to Abel. He gave me a look.

"So did you really have those dreams? Or was that part of the program?" I asked him.

"I had those dreams." is all he said, as he went to the bathroom and started taking off his makeup and dress. He came back out wearing jeans and a t-shirt and we started doing our normal Weekend routine. I didn't see Allegra again during the weekend.

Tuesday night we were on the couch watching television, my head on his lap and a commercial came on. It was for the breasts again, specifically for a 'doll' competition. My eyebrows quirked, there was a huge prize as apparently dolls were not as popular. I looked up at Abel, "Interested?"

"Huh?" he asked, he was focused on his phone and I narrowed my eyes at him. And then reached for my phone. "Hold on, look at this."

The app was loading and Allegra was ten seconds away from happening and I looked at his phone. "What am I looking at?"

"I found a backdoor into the software when it was connecting to the wifi. The GUI has been altered, there was supposed to be five cup sizes and I bet I could tweak it, and double that."

"Umm could that cause problems with the Warranty?"

He shrugged, "I'm actually not sure."

"Well we do have this competition with a huge cash prize."

"What do I have to do?"

I smiled, "I'll have to look at the rules, but from what I saw, see how quickly you can be trained to change looks and pose for pictures and there is an elimination style voting...

~~D~~

Chapter 5.

We talked about it for an hour. I tried to bring up some points about how it could be fun for the two of us. His Doll side would love all the outfits we could try on, and how the cash would be really nice to have. He countered that his doll side was supposed to be for when he wasn't able to relax, and I was pushing him to be a doll when he didn't want or need it... Okay, I might have felt guilty at that comment, I mean it was supposed to be for him, not me. He also pointed out that he actually made a decent amount of money, so it wasn't like we actually needed the reward.. Also, one week wasn't enough time for us to actually train for this thing, but if I kept my eyes out for some of the events he would consider them in the future.

Then he was starting to talk about how he wanted to get in there and tweak the software. I brought up the warranty issue and he sarcastically asked what they would do, remove them, stop him from using them? I said sue us, and he laughed, because they would probably pay him for fixing it. And finally I relented, "fine.. Have your fun."

It was ironic, we got that thing so he wouldn't be focused on work, but for the next week when he wasn't focused on work, he was focused on his doll stuff like he was art work. I mean, come home, kiss, eat, off to his computer, not even his cell phone, even his friends noticed that he wasn't gaming or anything the whole week. But I slept with D-cup Allegra at night so he got plenty of sleep.

Actually, it was more than a week by the time he was done, but thankfully less than two, and when he came into the living room where I was reading a book he said he figured most of it out, and by the next night he would have the Graphical User interface figured out.

And the next night, like he promised, he had adjusted the graphics of the software... He showed me it on his cellphone. There was originally a slider that went from 'off' and then 4 boxes labeled, '+1' through '+4' for Cup Sizes. He not only restructured it so that device would detect his individual situation, but it listed his cup sizes. So instead of '+1' it now said 'A' for A-Cup. But he changed it from four sizes to ten, but two rows, a big button for 'off' and beside that, the top row had A through DD and under that, F through JJ...

Honestly, my eyes bugged a bit, not just for what he did himself, but the idea of what would happen to other women. What if they started at Double-Ds, would 'A' be replaced by F? And just how much bigger was ten sizes beyond that? My mind was baffled by that.

Well that night we gave her Double-Ds a try to finish the sliding bar all the way to the right on the top row. It wasn't a crazy difference, her bust was a little bustier, and her ass and hips a bit wider, waist a little narrower, and even her personality was just a bit more subdued, I didn't think that was possible. It was. She slept like that, and we showered like that in the morning. It was almost strange, Allegra just wanted me to do everything for her in the shower. In retrospect, I could have... Should have changed her back just for the amount of Shampoo I would have saved. But when we were done, I changed him back, he shaved, got dressed, kissed me goodbye and went to work.

When he got home for work it was time to try the JJ-cup size. Admittedly when I was at the lingerie shop I found nothing in her size, so the clothes I picked up for her were just loose fitting or larger stretchy size.

But when I pressed the button, holy shit.. Her breasts were much bigger than her own head. Her waist was so tiny, I was convinced that if I pressed my thumbs together behind her back, my middle fingers would touch by her belly button.... The parts of her face that expanded made her seem like a caricature of a woman. Her lips were so big, her cheeks so pronounced. Her hips and ass were so big, and oddly tight in a toned muscled way. And her hair almost went to the back of her knees. Her penis shrunk so much that it was little more than a bump and a pee hole. Even her fingernails were so incredibly long, probably an inch and a half past the fingertips... (I'm guessing that would be about 4 centimeters for you metric barbarians*)

She just stared ahead,she wasn't moving. "Allegra? Are you alright?" no response, she just stared ahead.

"Not funny." I waved my hands in front of her face, "Abel?" I waved my hand again. "I need you to respond, are you alright?"

In the lightest whisper where her lips barely moved she answered clearly trying not to move her lips, "I'm a doll, dolls don't move on their own."

"Oh, thank God, you scared me for a moment."

She just stared ahead.

"Okay, we need to communicate. Some doilies have blinking eyes, can you blink once for me?" she did. "Okay, at the very least, we can do yes-no questions, One blink for yes, two for no." I paused, "Is your intelligence still intact?"

One blink.

"Do you want me to change you back right away?"

Two Blinks.

"Do you want me to dress you up and treat you like a dolly?"

One blink.

And I did, I dressed her up in large yoga pants, which seemed to stretch a little too much. I will probably need extra-large for her top size next time... The large sweater stretched so much that it lost its opaqueness and I could see her nipples through the material. Shit I needed to get some bigger stuff, and had a feeling that if he wanted to try this size again, I would need some custom clothing... or just make it myself.

We were watching television and I posed her... multiple times, sometimes in normal ways, but later in some more lewd and very unlady-like positions. But every time I asked her if she was enjoying it, she blinked once... Every time.

When it was time to go to bed, I reverted her to just the D-cup as I had been used to. Sleeping with her like that. And in the morning brought Abel back. He went to work and when he came home he took me out to dinner, wined and dined me, and we made love... and then we fucked, and then we made love again. It was wonderful. Allegra wasn't seen for a few days.

I asked him about it, and he said it was weird. With the Double-Js, he was just as intelligent, but no part of him wanted to do anything without direct control, he was perfectly a doll, he was happy being like that, and almost relieved when he wasn't.

I asked him if he wanted to avoid the extreme sizes now that he satisfied his curiosity that he could do it, and he nodded his head saying he actually liked the Double-Ds but was done with larger than that with one exception. Saturday night he wanted to try sleeping with the double-Js. I made him go, 'Double-J Allegra' that night for a few minutes and took his measurements, and then brought back my Abel.

So I spent a couple days making him some sleepwear for that extreme size. And Saturday night came, We blew her up to JJ-Allegra and she sat there without much reaction to anything. I put her in a nice little homemade Camisole and boyshorts, and we went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and I asked her if she was still asleep, no response, her eyes were still closed. I guess so.

I made some breakfast. When I set the table I walked to the bedroom and saw Allegra. Her eyes were open, but she was not moving, "Are you awake now?"

One Blink.

"Hungry?"

One Blink.

I helped her up, and we with one hand on her arm, I guided her, and with the other hand on her lower back pushing her forward, she walked to the kitchen. I stood her in front of a chair, stood behind the chair myself and pulled her down into a sitting position, crossed her legs and folded her hands on her lap... I wanted to test things myself. I'd have to ask Abel about it later.

"Okay, so we are going to eat, here's the deal: I want it to look like a doll, but I do need our help, are you with me?"

One Blink.

"Okay, I will use my finger to push your chin down, you will open your mouth we will get the food in there, and when I press my finger under your chin, you will chew, but it will look like I'm making you chew, got it?"

One Blink.

I used a fork to get the first bite. Used my finger to close her mouth, and pulled the fork free and held my finger under her chin until she finished chewing. I heard a chime on my phone, and was tempted to stop feeding Allegra, but decided to make sure she was full before moving on. Did I really enjoy feeding her like this? No. But it was intriguing, I wanted to see this through to the end so Abel and I could discuss it later.

Once the meal was done, I wiped off the few crumbs from her cheek. And walked over to my cell phone. I opened up the app to change her back... but I was at the login screen, every time I tried to log in, it kept giving an error. I tried to reset my password, and it said there was no account with that username.

I ran to the computer in the bedroom and found I had the same problem. And then his phone, same thing. I was starting to panic.

I opened my email and saw an email from Augment, Inc. I skimmed through it, but essentially they did a software update and found we had reverse engineered features that were not intended and as such our account was being disabled. There was a number for the customer service...

I called that, waited over an hour before I got Customer Service Rep, I explained what was going on, and they said that since we admitted to hacking the software which was a violation of our Terms of Service and we would no longer be able to use the software. I asked them if they could at least bring him back to just Abel, and all I got was, "Sorry there is nothing further I can do, however I can email you the contacts to our legal team if you want to work something out with them. However, if you admit to them what you admitted to us, they will likely sue you for gross abuse of our product, that could cost you personally, millions." I asked them to send the information though I had no idea what I would do with it...

I took Allegra and brought her back into the living room and explained it to her. I asked if she had any ideas. Two Blinks. I had no idea what to do. Abel was stuck as JJ-Allegra and I had no fucking clue how to fix this. Worse, looking at the email that canceled our service, it was delivered while we were eating breakfast. If I changed her back when she woke up, she would have been stuck as Abel, and I would have been fine with that.

This was my fault. I needed to fix this, and I just wasn't sure if there was a way. And even as I contemplated my next moves, I looked at Allegra, and noticed all her exaggerated feminine features, her lips, her hair, her chest, her waist... everything... She was just as much a doll in her physical appearance as she was in her mental persona.

The End?

Or To Be Continued?

Thank you for reading!

Xoxoxo

Mistress D

*Also I recognize that us non-metric users are the real barbarians, I'm just not admitting it... like I just did... oops.

Copyright 2022, All rights reserved

12