The Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Graduation Day: surprises all around.
16.7k words
4.76
12.8k
38

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry it took me a while to get this one posted, and thanks to everyone for your patience. I hope this measures up to the earlier chapters. Please remember to vote, comment and most of all, enjoy!

Life in the Amren home settled into new routine that differed substantially from the previous routine in only two ways. The first was how everyone dressed. Susan wore tank tops and t-shirts as she always did, although they were always the older, more see-through ones and they were paired with yoga pants that revealed the lace patterns on her panties, or the obvious lack of panties, when she bent over. She wore shorts that would have been thought to be too short for a woman of her age outside of the house, but which showed off her legs and her ass to great advantage. If she was wearing something else it was showing skin that had until recently remained hidden, and she rarely wore a bra. Everyone enjoyed watching her nipples through whatever top she wore, and she enjoyed the audience.

Around the house, River was always dressed as herself. She had even started dressing, albeit subtly, when she went into the office. Nothing earth shaking: a bit of makeup, fitted women's jeans and a blouse, a touch of jewelry. Just enough to make her feel more like herself without having to explain it to everyone who looked her way. She had experimented a bit but decided that Mark was right, and she looked better in slimmer, more modern styles. Around the house this meant that, like Susan, River tended to wear shorts and yoga pants that emphasized her legs and ass, and paired them with crop tops, tops with plunging necklines, or exposed backs. She took extra joy in wearing tops that were just loose enough to show off flashes of her bra when someone happened to catch her at just the right moment. As much as river enjoyed the audience though, she struggled to enjoy it as freely as Susan did, often vacillating between brazen exhibitionism and ultra conservative modesty.

Even Rachel had changed the way she dressed. She no longer hid in baggy, over-sized clothes that made her look like a potato and now favored fitted clothes that showed off her mid-century beauty when out or when getting ready to go out including flowing dresses and tops that allowed her to show off her cleavage. Around the house she had started wearing form fitting clothes taking her cues for what was considered acceptable from her mother, but never quite daring to go as far. Her clothes were never quite as see through, her pants and shorts never quite as tight, and she always wore a bra, but she made every effort to touch, brush up against, and feel everyone in the family, including River. Rachel would go to bed in such a heat of lusty frenzy over the glimpses and touches that she had to gag herself when she masturbated; while this started out as an occasional event, it quickly turned into a nightly ritual.

Even Mark had changed up his routine and his wardrobe. He took longer to get dressed, walked around the house in tight t-shirts and made less effort to be discreet as he walked around in his tight, low cut boxer briefs. Mark stopped being careful when he closed doors behind him; started meditating in just his boxers, and though he was unaware of the vent that Rachel could use to watch him in the shower, he made a point of putting on a show for anyone who might walk past the partly open bathroom door. A fact that River and Susan both enjoyed, until they were awkwardly having conversations outside the bathroom while Mark showered. Rachel enjoyed herself from the privacy of her room, although she was careful not to enjoy herself too much lest her brother hear her pleasure.

The second change to the Amren routine was that Mark was tired of sleeping alone. He was always careful to go his own room at night. He was always careful not to fall asleep in his mother's bed or to let her fall asleep in his. He didn't want the twins to find out that way, but he was growing restless. The beast was a patient hunter, and it was willing to wait for the right opportunity to catch Rachel and River, but it hungered for more from Mama. Lucky for him, this was the kind of thing that Mothers notice about their sons.

Mark lay in bed, unable to sleep. It was the night before his graduation ceremony, and he wasn't sure he wanted to go, but that wasn't what kept him awake. He had contemplated sneaking into his mom's room, but it was still early, and River or Rachel might be awake. He wasn't sure. He wasn't even sure he was thinking about going to his mom's bed for sex. He just wanted to be with her. He wanted to hold her and smell her hair. He wanted to feel the slight sheen of sweat on her skin that she always got no matter how light and easy their lovemaking. He wanted to smell her lingering arousal after they had brought each other to comfortable orgasms. He wanted to hold his woman in his arms and watch her sleep until the birds woke her up.

Mark heard a sound. Someone was walking around the house. His door, as it always was these days, was open just enough that someone could look in and see him on the bed. He closed his eyes. Was it Rachel? River? Mama? It didn't matter. Either way he knew what he was going to do. The Beast was suddenly hungry, and it was going to lay a trap for whatever little birdie strayed its way.

Eyes closed, he put his left hand, the hand closest to the door, behind his head. With his right, he started to tease his cock into hardness. He groaned, partly in show, partly in real desire for whoever was out there to see him. He remembered Mama playing with herself in the car and emulated her. He took his time running his fingers through his hair, down his neck and over his chest. He grabbed his thighs and teased his cock gently, careful not to get too close or go too far. He wasn't just teasing himself; he was teasing his watcher.

Movement at the door.

He had her. Whoever she was, Mark had her. He lifted one knee, partially obscuring the growing bulge in his boxers and reached down on that side to grab his ass, as his free hand teased his perineum and balls. He rocked his hips against his hands, alternately thrusting his ass down into his grip, or his cock up to rub against the palm of his hand. When the precum started to stick to his wrist, he pulled his boxer's down, and he heard a familiar sigh from the door.

Mama was watching. Now that he knew his audience, he played up the scene he knew she was hoping for.

Lying flat on his back, he played with his cock in long, leisurely strokes and put his left hand behind his head again. He wanted her to see. He wanted to know that Mama was watching him play with his cock as his fingers trailed up and down his nine-inch shaft. He wanted to know she was hungry for him and he gripped his entire girth and squeezed a little bit of precum out. Then he groaned just loud enough for her to hear.

"Oh Mama. Oh that's so good Mama. Your mouth feels so good on my cock." He licked his hand, tasting his precum before letting the now slippery palm slide down his shaft. "Yeah Mama. Just like that."

He heard the gentle click of his door closing. "Is that any way to talk about your Mama."

Mark snapped open his eyes and sat up in bed as if he had been surprised. He pulled the sheet over him. Mama stood by the door, lit only by the faint streetlight coming in from the window. She was wearing her usual bathrobe, although it was tied so loosely that the top half barely covered her breasts while the bottom teased him with barely concealed shadows between her long legs.

Mark knew that his role here was that of the young, inexperienced boy caught masturbating and that he was supposed to stammer and stare and get all flustered, but he didn't have to act. His Mother was beautiful and incredibly sexy and even though he already knew, even though he had already tasted and taken her, it still took his breath away. He soaked in the sight of her exposed cleavage. He drank in the hint of the secret between her legs. Surely there had never been a more beautiful woman in the history of the world.

"Well?" She crossed her arms when he didn't say anything and her breasts nearly spilled out of her bathrobe. Mark was willing to be that the only reason he couldn't see her nipples, was that they were so hard, the fabric had caught on them. "Aren't you going to say anything?" Mama prompted.

"Sorry Mama," Mark managed. "You're just so beautiful."

She smiled at him. "You really think so?"

Mark nodded.

"Do you masturbate thinking about all the pretty girls? Or just your Mama?"

"Just you," he said. He thought about adding something about fantasizing about his siblings, but the mood wasn't right. This wasn't about the family; this was about a boy and his mama. He kept his mouth shut but let his right-hand drift to his cock that was tenting the sheets. He stared at her and her deliberately teasing pose. He watched her, completely spell bound, and started playing with his cock through the sheet covering him.

Mama watched his hand as he played with his cock in front of her. "And when you think of me, what am I doing?" She closed the distance between them until she stood right in front of him. She was close enough that he could smell her arousal. He wanted to pull her close to him and dive down into her sweet depths. He wanted to pin her to the bed and fuck her until she couldn't speak a coherent sentence. He wanted to hold her and make love to her for hours. He didn't do any of those things, not yet, at least. For now he was content to play the game his woman wanted.

"Just now, I was imagining you on your knees, your marvelous lips around my cock."

"On my knees?" Mama asked as she got down to her knees. "Like this?"

"Almost" Mark smiled. He reached out with a hand that was too bold for a shy boy caught masturbating, and pushed Mama's robe off her shoulders. The tie was so loose it fell from her body completely. "Like that."

"Not fair," Mama said with an exaggerated pout. "You can see me, but I can't see you." She grabbed the blanket and pulled it away gently. Slowly. She teased herself as she pulled the blanket away from Mark until they were both naked and exposed. "Better." She looked up at him. Their eyes met in a flash of heat that nearly destroyed the fantasy. "Has my boy had a blow job before?"

Mark refused to let the fantasy go, for Mama's sake, and shook his head pretending nerves.

"I'll have to make sure it's good for you. Make it a special treat just for my Baby." Without losing eye contact, Mama stuck out her tongue and began licking his cock. Teasing the head at first, then going lower and licking the shaft. She teased his balls with her tongue before climbing back up and gently wrapping her lips around his cock head.

"Oh, Mama that's so good," Mark moaned. He didn't have to pretend.

Mama came off his cock with a wicked smile. "Just you wait, big boy." She lowered her head again, starting with his cock head and then used her lips and tongue as though she were massaging the tense muscles of his cock. She worked her way down, going deeper and deeper until her nose brushed against Mark's pubic bone.

Mark had to put his hands on the bed behind him to keep himself from grabbing her head as she worked on him. "Oh fuck, Mama. Damn you're good at that." He felt his breathing getting faster and worked to calm himself down.

Then Mama's mouth was off him. "I'm glad you like it, but I can think of something better than a blow job for my Baby."

Mama stood up, straddled Mark and lowered herself onto his cock, but didn't let him penetrate her. She did it with the same deliberate but gentle pace that she had used to remove the blanket from his body. "Do you wonder what it's like in Mama's pussy?" She swung her hips so that her pussy lips teased his cock head. Her forehead pressed into Mark's and her hard nipples gently scrapped across his chest as she teased him.

"I never dared to dream," Mark said, struggling to hold on to the fantasy. "I mean, I've wondered- I've wanted..."

"Would you like to know a secret?" Mama whispered.

"Yes," Mark breathed.

"I want to feel you inside me, just as much as you want to," she whispered into his ear and pressed her soft body into his. "I want to feel your cock stretching me out. I want to feel my pussy clamp down around your magnificent cock and feel it force me open." She continued to lower her body as she spoke and gasped. "I've lost track of the number of times I've fantasied about fucking you, taking your virginity. Showing you how a real woman does it." With a shuddering sigh she lowered herself all the way down on his cock. "Oh yes. Just like this." She lifted up and eased down again. "God you're so big."

"Oh Mama," Mark moaned.

"Touch me, Baby. Feel my tits, my ass. Feel my body."

He put his hands on hips and let them wander around her tight ass and back. He didn't want to hurry her. He wanted to roll over and start pounding into her. He wanted to let her tease him. To take her time and drive him wild. He wanted her. His hands drifted up between them until he felt the soft, heavy flesh of his mother's breasts in his hands which he caressed and kneaded and pinched and teased until he thought her nipples would cut through his skin. Then he sighed and kissed her lovingly on her lips. "I think about this every day." He said between kisses.

"Do you?" Mama asked returning the kisses and keeping her arms around Mark's neck. "Every day?" She rocked her hips and ground into his cock.

"Every day. I'm so happy we started doing this."

She caressed his face and ran her fingers through her baby's hair in a perfectly motherly gesture. "I can tell, Baby." She lifted up and presented a tit for her son to suck on. "You've been such a good boy for Mama tonight. Go ahead and take your reward."

He leaned in and licked and sucked on the offered nipple. Mama moaned and rocked her hips in time with his sucking. When she finally pulled away it was with a smile that made Mark glad he was already sitting down. "Now it's my turn," she said. Mama pushed him back onto his bed and rested her hands on his chest. She teased and played Mark's nipples as she rode him.

Mark put his hands behind his head and let his mother have her way with him. He pretended to be helpless, limp, insecure or naive. He was the virgin boy being seduced and Mama loved every minute of it as she rode him closer and closer to her orgasm.

"Mama," he said in his best imitation of a nervous virgin. "You're making me feel so good Mama. This is best graduation present I could have hoped for."

"Oh Baby. Your cock is so good. You're going to make Mama cum. Would you like that Baby? You want to feel Mama cum on your big, hard cock?"

"Yes Mama," he said, all pretense of nervousness gone. "Cum for me."

"Yes Baby. I'm cumming. Fuck, I'm cumming." Mama sped up, tensed, shivered and let her orgasm wash over her like the gentle and inexorable flowing of the tide. Her arms and legs gave out on her and she collapsed ontop of Mark. Her breathing was heavy, but not hard. She rested against his chest, basking in the glow of her orgasm while her pussy clenched and convulsed around Mark's cock.

"Did you enjoy seducing your son, Mama?" Mark asked with a smirk.

"You know I did." She pushed herself up enough to look at him and plant a loving kiss on his lips. "It was wonderful and so much fun. Now, I've had my fun, what do you want?"

The Beast roared out of Mark's chest, and he had flipped them around before Mama could say another word. She gasped and giggled at the sudden change in Mark as much as she thrilled at his sudden aggression and control. His cock slipped out of her in the process of moving but Mark had her pinned against his bed, his cock at her entrance between her legs in classic missionary position.

Mama didn't fight him. She had just cum, but she was more than ready for round two. But Mark made her wait. He leaned down and licked the thin sheen of sweat from her neck. Then he licked it from between her breasts. He teased her nipples with his tongue until she was squirming beneath him. Then he leaned down until his lips were right by her ear.

"I'm hungry, Mama." He breathed.

She moaned in response. "I know." She tilted her hips, brushing her hot, swollen pussy lips against his burning cock. "I'm all yours. As much as you want, whenever you want."

"Mine," he said with a light nip of her ear. Then he thrust inside her with a single, forceful motion.

"Oh fuck," Mama moaned, but he didn't give her a chance to say anything more. Mark pumped into Mama hard and fast. He watched her body shake and her breasts bounce beneath the force of his thrusts while Mama tried not to moan too loudly. "God you're good at that." She managed to say.

"Don't scream," Mark said, "they'll hear you if you scream."

"Then don't -- uh fuck un. Don't fuck me so good. OH fuck."

Mark smiled and kept on going. He was relentless. Hungry. He wanted her over and over and over again. When he got close to cumming he lowered himself and covered Mama's mouth with his own, then thrust into her even harder, until Mama screaming her orgasm into his mouth.

The sex had been wonderful, but they both knew that the reason Mama had come into Mark's room was to spend the night with him, despite their unspoken rules to the contrary. That however, was the problem with unspoken rules: they were easy to ignore.

Luckily the twins were up and about early and made no effort to wake either of them. If they had tried or checked, they would have quite the eyeful waiting for them since Mama's room was empty and Mark's had an extra body in it. An extra, naked body. Susan heard them going about their morning routine without her, muttering to each other quietly until Rachel left to go to her class and River went out shopping. What a difference the change had made in her. Just a couple of weeks living a new life, and already River was going out, as herself, to go shopping by herself.

Susan lay naked with her boy on his bed. She curled up against him, her head on his chest as Mark's fingers ran through her hair.

"Rachel," Mark said. "Rachel first."

Mom sat up. Her body gently glistened with sweat. Mark watched his mother's breasts sway slightly with the motion and he licked his lips at the still puffy and aroused nipples. "Are you sure, Baby?" She asked.

Mark nodded. "I'm sure. River needs more time. Rachel is doing everything she can to not throw herself at us these days. She's too much in control of herself. I'll take her to lunch tomorrow. If you and River can be out of the house all afternoon?"

Mom smiled. "I have just the plan. I've been thinking about it for a while."

"Nails or hair?"

"Why not both?"

Mark reached up and pulled his mother down to him so he could kiss her. "You are amazing, do you know that?"

"Yes. But I like to hear you tell me."

"You are amazing."

"And what will you do when I'm out with River?"

"I'm going to seduce Rachel's pants off. Quite literally."

"Then it should be tonight. A graduation gift. What do you think?"

"No." Mark was adamant and he knew his mother wouldn't argue with him, but he wanted to explain. "River is making dinner tonight. I can't seduce Rachel when we're having family time."

Mama smiled. "My Baby boy. I'll set everything up for you. You just be yourself. Maybe you don't get in her pants tonight, but you'll still get a chance to seduce her. River too. Maybe I'll have a bit of fun while we're at it." There was a wicked gleam in her eye as she got out of bed and stretched. "I need a shower." She stopped on the threshold of Mark's room. "Well? Aren't you coming?"

Mark returned the wicked gleam with a smile of his own. "Not yet I'm not." He jumped out of bed with a predatory growl that made Mama squeak in playful fear. She squeaked differently when he caught up with her in the shower.