The Harem Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark and Rachel get alone time. Mama and River talk.
9.5k words
4.75
6.6k
25

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/05/2023
Created 12/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harem Ch 5

River woke up with the hangover to end all hangovers. She stumbled to the bathroom hoping a hot shower might relieve some of the pressure in her skull, but the sound of the water running made her flinch away and head back to bed.

"Careful, Sweety."

River was confused by the obstacle she had just bumped into and tried to focus too-bleary eyes on a face. "Mama?"

"I brought you some advil and orange juice. Drink up."

River took the offered pills and drink and swallowed faithfully. "Time is it?"

"Early. Not even eight. If you think you're up for it, I'd like to take you shopping today. Think you can handle it?"

River moaned in pain at the thought of doing anything, but nodded.

"Alright. Let's get you cleaned up."

River nodded and sat on the toilet seat barely thinking. Cool hands cupped one cheek while a warm cloth wiped down her face. She felt her shoulders relax at the gentle touch and the warming room. The sound of rushing water faded into the background.

"Remember when I had strep?" River asked. "I was so sick I couldn't get out of bed."

"Daddy was so worried," Mama said. Her voice did more to soothe River's headache than the advil and River felt her whole body relax into her mother's touch. "He was convinced we needed to take you to the hospital."

"I remember laying in bed and feeling you wipe down my face like this." River took a deep breath and dared to open her eyes. Focusing for the first time that morning on the world around her, she saw her mother's face, her beautiful olive colored face and honey-brown eyes looking back at her. "I never thanked you enough for everything you've done for me."

"You don't need to thank me." Mama kept wiping River's face in slow, gentle strokes. Every touch fighting back the hangover.

River took her mama's hand and held it still. "Yes, I do. Thank you."

"Alright, Beautiful," Mama said, "time to get you showered. Think you can stand?"

Mama eased back enough so that River had enough room to stand. River leaned forward and had to use the wall to help her, but she got to her feet alright. "Looks like." River gave Mama a shakey smile and saw that, in very much the same way she had since Mark's prom, Mama was wearing only enough clothing to emphasize what she wasn't. River, never one to rise from bed early, hadn't seen Mama in just her bathrobe in years and she couldn't stop herself from staring and admiring her.

The simple terry cloth robe was old, comfortable, and short. It didn't reach halfway down her thighs, exposing enough of her leg to make River jealous. The robe was loosely tied, exposing a daring amount of cleavage, especially as River stood and Mama remained crouched close to the floor. She knelt in such a way that her robe rode even higher up her legs. Between what she couldn't see, and what she could, River was certain that Mama was naked under that robe, and felt her cock stir at the thought.

Susan smiled to herself as she watched River look at her. She loved to be on display. She had forgotten how much she enjoyed it since her husband had died but the last couple of weeks, with Mark pushing her to show off around the house and subtly seduce the twins, had reminded her how to notice the subtle and sometimes not so subtle cues that indicated someone was enjoying the view.

River was not being subtle.

Susan felt her daughter's gaze on her exposed cleavage, which was even more exposed as River looked down at her. She knew that the bottom of her robe barely covered her pussy the way she was crouched on the floor, and that River was getting a view that was less modest than a swimsuit to say the say the least. But it was the twitch and growing bulge of her cock that had Susan licking her lips. River was wearing panties and a tanktop and there was no denying that she was hardening beneath the flimsy material.

Soon, Sweety, Susan thought to herself as she looked at River's cute cock then up into her eyes. You'll be ours soon.

Their eyes met and River immediately blushed and looked away. "I think I'm ok, Mom. Thanks."

Susan stood up, careful to allow her cleavage to remain exposed without completely exposing herself, and reached out to touch River's cheek. Her stubble was growing thicker these days. "We'll have to see about that," she said with a caress. "There's some things we should probably talk about you know. Longer term plans if you think you're ready."

"I just got out of bed." River shook her head as she turned to check the temperature of the water. "I can't think about long term plans."

Susan took the moment to appreciate River's ass. It was trim and her hips wide enough to hold those cheeks high. It reminded her of her husband's ass and all the games they used to play together.

Susan pulled River around and hugged her, careful to make sure her daughter's panty clad cock pressed into Susan's bare thigh. She was taller than River, but not by much and she needed to feel her daughter. She wanted to get her strap on and fuck her ass until she was a blubbering mess, but Mark should have her first. Mark would always come first.

"I didn't mean have a talk now," Susan said. "But let's go spend some time together and talk things through. Ok?"

River nodded and stood waiting for Susan to exit before getting in the shower. "Ok."

Susan leaned into River and kissed her. It wasn't the toe curling invitation that Mark offered, but it wasn't a chaste mother-daughter expression either. There was heat in that kiss. Just enough heat to be noticed, but not enough to drive every thought from River's mind. It was a casual lover's kiss with just a touch of motherly tenderness mixed in.

"I'll shower too. Dress nicely. We'll make a day of it ok?"

River nodded, dumbfounded as Susan turned and sauntered away, letting River stare at her ass as long as possible, before closing the bathroom door behind her. Back in her room she saw that Rachel and Mark were still asleep. Rachel was spooned tightly against Mark who had one arm under her neck and wrapped around her upper chest while the other was tightly wrapped around her waist. Rachel still had enough makeup on to accentuate her lips. Her hair was a mess as it pooled around her face, and one of them had pulled the blankets down to their waist so that Rachel's full breasts were on erotic display. What had Susan standing just inside the bedroom door staring though, was the simple happiness and obvious restfulness that both of her children showed as they lay naked together.

In that moment Susan was sorely tempted to drop her robe and climb back into bed with them. She wanted to rest with them, and then to wake them up with a slow tease from her tongue and fingers. She wanted Rachel and Mark's first thought the morning after they first slept together to be about the next time they would sleep together. Unfortunately, there was one thing she wanted to do more than join her children in bed: get River ready to join them.

Taking a deep breath, Susan resolved to take a cold shower.

She took one last look at her two new lovers before going into the master bath.

"A very cold shower," she said to herself.

Rachel woke up slowly. Her eyes were still closed. She heard someone in the shower. Probably River. A few minutes later she heard the front door open and close. She didn't want to wake up though. She didn't want to leave her beautiful dream behind. She didn't want to forget the feel of Mark on her or inside her. It was such a rich, delicious memory. She didn't want to forget the wonderful dream she had of him last night. She wanted to lay there and fall back asleep into the dream she had been having of him. It had been so real that she was half convinced that he was still holding her as she struggled not to wake up. She could feel his arms around her. She felt the warmth of his body against her back and the gentle swell of his cock against her naked ass. She even imagined that she could feel his breath against her neck.

She felt his lips kiss the back of her neck and the whisper of his breath there as words floated across the short distance to her half-asleep brain. "Good morning, Baby Girl."

She couldn't believe it. She opened her eyes and turned over to see Mark, eyes half shut with sleep, laying next to her in their mother's bed. "It wasn't a dream." She reached up to caress Mark's face, half expecting him to vanish is a puff of smoke.

"Of course it was a dream," Mark said, "that doesn't make it less real."

Rachel took Mark's face in her hands and kissed him with all the love and excitement she had. "You love me," she said gasping. "You really love me."

"I do." He pulled her close to him and returned her kiss. As much love as she had been able to pour into her lips she felt an equal measure returned with twice the heat. The force of Mark's kiss had Rachel melting into him. Her soul screamed for him, for his touch, for his love. "I love you Rach. And I wouldn't trade you for anything."

"I love you too. I've been in love with you for so long... I've felt like such a perv, dreaming about my little brother. But I don't care anymore. I love you."

"And Mom?"

"Mom too."

"And River?"

Rachel snuggled into Mark's neck and let his arms hold her and protect her. "River too. When does she get to join us?"

"Soon," Mark said, "but for today it's just you and me. River and Mama went out and will be gone most of the day." He squeezed her tighter for just a moment. "For today, and probably for a good piece of tonight, we get to have each other. Just each other."

"What if I want Mama tonight?" Rachel made sure the tease in her voice was obvious and was rewarded with a quiet chuckle from Mark.

"I don't mind sharing you with Mama or River. But no one else."

"No one else," Rachel agreed.

The moment was somewhat spoiled by Mark's rumbling belly.

Rachel laughed. "Hungry?"

"What gave me away?"

"Come on. I'll make you some breakfast." She tried to roll away and get out of bed but Mark held her tight.

"I want breakfast in bed," Mark said.

"I still need to go make it." Rachel playfully slapped at Mark's shoulders. "Come on Kiddo. Let your Baby Girl make you some breakfast in bed."

"Oh, you'll definitely do that." He rolled over and pinned her body beneath him. "But you won't be getting out of bed just yet."

Rachel felt her breath catch as she was suddenly unable to move. Pinned by Mark's body, and by his gaze, Rachel felt her heart skip a beat, her nipples harden, and her pussy engorge at the prospect of what that gaze promised. But she didn't want to be passive either. "I don't think I've ever cooked a meal without getting out of bed before," her breathy voice was not feigned. "I might need some guidance."

Mark's smile was predatory and left Rachel trembling with desire. "I'll tell you a secret then," he leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You aren't the chef. You are the meal."

Rachel couldn't hold back a moan of desire.

"And I intend to enjoy my meal." He let his teeth grab at the skin of her neck and gently pull it, scraping along the skin sending delightful tremors down Rachel's back.

"Will you tell me how?" Rachel panted. "How you will prepare me, and enjoy me?"

"Well luckily you are already dressed. No unnecessary frills or feathers here." Mark removed the light blankets from the bed and looked down on his naked sister. Rachel wanted to look at him, to look at his cock and see how hard it was already, but she couldn't tear her eyes away from his face as he drank in her naked form. Without thinking, she tried to bring her arms to cover herself. She was more than a little ashamed of her curvy frame, but pinned as she was, she couldn't move. "I'll let go of your arms if you want to touch me, but not if you're going to hide from me. Please, Rach. Don't ever hide from me."

"But it's different. You can see me better than last night. Aren't you...I mean I'm not..."

"I can see you better than I could last night," Mark agreed, "which is why I want to enjoy the view for a while."

Rachel watched his gaze flicker from her face, to focus on her lips, her neck, her breasts and nipples (which hardened like a cobblestone street at the attention), her waist, her hips, her pussy, and her thighs. She watched him for some sign of disgust or disapproval. She waited for that moment when he realized that she wasn't beautiful and wasn't what he wanted. She was still watching him when he started to kiss her. She had a hard time focusing her eyes and tried to monitor his body language with her body as his tongue caressed past her lips and into her mouth.

When his mouth wandered southwards to tease her breasts and nipples, she was watching him again. She watched him as he caressed and groped and massaged and nipped and licked and pulled and teased every inch of her burning breasts and nipples until she saw stars of color flashing before her eyes. She tried to focus on him, to see that moment when his disappointment with her body eclipsed his desire as it had with all her other lovers. Even so she couldn't stop herself from touching him. Her hands were as eager to explore her new lover's body as her eyes were intent on watching his expression and they touched every inch of Mark they could reach. Starting from his hips they first worked up to his chest then his face and his hair. She ran her fingers through his hair over and over again, especially as his teeth played with her pebbled nipples. She touched his back, his ass, his hips and she pulled his hard body into her soft one time and again, desperate to hold on to this moment, this single blissful moment before it went away.

She felt his fingers dip between her legs, separating her wet pussy lips and gently entering her before scooping out again to the accompaniment of Rachel's wordless moans.

Her eyes were unfocused and glazed with lust as she watched Mark lift his wet fingers to his mouth and taste her. "Perfect," he said with a smile. "I do believe my breakfast is done cooking."

"Mark," she gasped, but whatever else she might have said was lost in the haze of her lust and the desire of Mark's expression.

She gave up trying to watch him as the stars flashed across her vision with the first touch of Mark's tongue on her pussy lips. Her hands, unable to reach any other part of him, reach down for his hair. Rachel could only utter wordless moans of appreciation as Mark made out with the lips between his sister's legs. He kissed her pussy as passionately and lovingly as he had her mouth. He pleasured her with his lips and tongue until he felt that he had prolonged the orgasm as far as was kind and he slipped two fingers inside her, searching for the swollen g-spot while a third finger teased Rachel's virgin ass.

"Fuck." The word came out in tremorous whisper. Mark, mouth on his sisters clit, two fingers against her g-spot and one caressing the opening of her ass, was the only thing that Rachel cared about as she gripped his hair and held him as best as she could. "I'm cumming" was the barely audible noise that was all Rachel could manage as the orgasm stole her breath away and the room was filled with fireworks and ringing.

When her orgasm quieted, and the stars settled all she saw was Mark's glistening face hovering over her with a wicked smile and unashamed joy at his mischief. Rachel put a hand on her mouth and another on Mark's chest. The tears started up unexpectedly and Mark's smile of joy faded.

"Rach?" He asked. "what's wrong?"

"You really do love me, don't you? No one has ever done that for me before."

Mark relaxed. "You've never had an orgasm with your partner before?" He asked.

"I've done that. I mean no one has ever gone down on me before." She felt the tears spill out at the corners. "they've-"

Mark put a finger on her lips. "I don't care what they've said. It doesn't matter. I love you. You're mine and I'm yours, and that's all that matters."

Rach smiled. She took the hand from her mouth and gently wrapped it around Mark's cock. "Yes," she said. "That's all that matters." She stroked him gently, lovingly. "Now that you've eaten, can I make a request?"

"Of course."

"Can I see you cum?" She tugged on Mark's considerable size as she continued to speak. "I don't' care where you do it, how we do it. I just want to see you when you cum. I want to know that I can do that for you."

Mark smiled. "Sure Rach. I think we can accommodate that." He swung his leg over Rach until he straddled her just below her breasts. "I have some conditions though."

"Anything."

"I'm going to cum on you, and I want you to walk around the house wearing nothing but my cum, until Mama texts to say she's on her way home." Mark pushed his sister's large, soft breasts together and slipped his cock between them. He pushed forward, pushed her breasts up, until the tip of his cock was at her mouth. Obediently Rachel opened her mouth wide and let Mark slip inside her.

The taste of him made her moan again. Then his cock was gone and he was looking down at her. "Do we have a deal?"

"I'll do anything for you," Rachel said with sincerity and submission that would have offended her feminism if it hadn't been so heartfelt and sincere.

"Careful," Mark said, "I might just take you up on that."

"I expect you to."

Mark's cock cut off anything else she might have said as he stopped playing with his sister's breasts and focused on fucking her face, though being careful not to choke her entirely. "God your lips feel good Rach." Mark slowed down and forced his hips to be still. "I want you to take over now. I want you to make me cum and shower my load all over your face and chest. Would you like that?"

Rachel nodded surprising herself at how much she wanted to do it. Partly because Mark was asking and she wanted to give him whatever it was he asked for. Partly because she wanted it. She wanted to feel him cum on her, to mark her and to let it dry on her skin. Her skin felt hot just at the idea of it.

"Alright then." Mark stood up on the bed and positioned himself so he could lean against the wall. Rachel took up her position on her knees in front of him and took her time worshiping his cock.

"I didn't get a chance to enjoy this last night," she said as she ran her fingers down the hard length. "I didn't get a chance to really take my time with you." Her hands felt so small wrapped around his cock. She looked up at him, up at the glazed hunger in her brother's eyes. "Is it alright if I take my time?"

Mark nodded and Rachel returned her attention to the dick that was bigger than her dildo. Much the same way Mark had with her, Rachel didn't want to just suck the cum out of Mark, she wanted to make out with his cock. And while she was no amateur when it came to blowjobs, she had never tried it with anyone or anything larger than her dildo. After a couple of tentative licks and kisses she looked up at Mark, gently tugging on his cock as she spoke.

"I don't think I can get all of you in my mouth."

"I'm not asking you to."

Rachel nodded, determined to get as much of him in her mouth and down her throat as she could. She pressed, sucked, licked and did everything she could think of to get her mouth down his rod. Every trick she had ever learned from cosmo or read about online flew into her mind and she pulled out all the stops.

"Damn Rach. You're almost as good as Mama."

She did a thing with her tongue and her jaw that made Mark moan and made her gag on the giant thing she was forcing down her throat. Reflexively she pulled away and gasped for breath.

"Sorry," she said, "it's harder than I thought."

Mark laughed. "Thank you for trying. Keep going. I'm close."

Rachel didn't need a second invitation and soon her petite hands were wrapped around his cock, pumping him furiously.

"I'm cumming Rach. Fuck!" The first explosion of cum threw a thick, heavy line of cum across Rachel's face. She kept on pumping his cock, aiming every line of cum to her face and chest until she had a veneer of her brother's ejaculate over most of her face, and a portion of her ample breasts. When he was done, Rachel sat back on her heels panting, flushed, feeling a rush of adrenaline and excitement that had her just as lightheaded as when Mark had made her cum.