The Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rach?" Mark asked. "You alright?"

Rachel nodded. Licked her lips to taste Mark's cum. "I'm yours, Kiddo. Body and soul. All yours." Mark leaned down to kiss her. "Careful," Rachel said with a teasing smile, "I spent quite a bit of time on my makeup. I don't want you ruining it before we get out of the bedroom."

Mark smiled and kissed her gently before he got out of bed and shrugged on his bathrobe. "Now, I'd like to watch you make breakfast naked for me, if you don't mind."

"Clothing, Mr. Amren?" Rachel asked.

"You can ogle me later," Mark promised. "For now, it's my turn."

Rachel smiled. "I don't mind." She got out of bed, still conscious of what she thought of as the unsightly lumps and curves of her body, but no longer caring about them. She understood, in a way that she hadn't before, that Mark really did think she was beautiful. He really loved her, no matter that her body wasn't what most men said they wanted. She was loved and wanted and covered in his drying cum to prove it.

She took her brother's hand in hers and led him to the kitchen so she could make him some real breakfast.

"Here's to the ladies who brunch."

"I don't think this is what they meant by that." River managed a smile through her lingering hangover and clinked coffee cups with Mama.

"Because we aren't brunching at some fancy open-air garden where they charge a hundred dollars a plate?" Mama arched one eyebrow as she sipped her coffee.

"That," River said. She tasted her coffee and made a face. She always tried to drink coffee black, and she always hated it. She mixed in milk and sugar as she continued speaking. "Denny's is hardly the Ladies who Brunch kind of place. And it's just as well since I'm not dressed for a fancy brunch." River was wearing tight, hip hugging jeans, and calf high boots with a blousy, cream-colored crop top that left a tantalizing strip of her midriff exposed. She took a sip of her coffee with a contended sigh. "Much better."

Susan smiled over her cup of black coffee. "I suppose you're right." She looked down at her own clothing choice - an airy sundress with a beach print that tastefully showed off her cleavage and calves paired with strappy sandals - and shook her head. "Denny's is more my speed anyways."

"I'll drink to that."

They clinked their coffee mugs together again with a giggle. It had been a slow and easy morning, in part because of River's terrible hangover, and in part because Susan had taken her time working out the details of their day. No matter how hard she tried though, Susan was stuck between two courses of action and she didn't know which to take.

River could tell that her mama was preoccupied and between the fresh air, the coffee, and the advil, she felt like she could broach the subject, whatever it was just as the waiter brought their order.

"Here you go ladies," the waiter said. "Can I get you anything else?"

River looked up at the handsome young man. There was something in his look that gave her pause until she realized that he was looking at her with open appreciation. River blushed as she smiled and looked away from that appreciative gaze. "No, thank you."

"No, thank you," Susan said, returning the young man's admiration. "I think we're ok for now."

When he was gone River leaned forward. "Were you flirting with him?"

"The waiter?" Mom asked. "Don't' be ridiculous. He's too scrawny for me anyways. I'd break that poor boy if I looked at him the wrong way."

"You'd break him," River said, "and he'd be grateful for the privilege." Susan laughed. When she quieted down River took the plunge. "So do you want to tell me about it?"

Susan looked at her with a mischievous smile. "There's a lot of things I don't tell you River. You'll have to be more specific than that."

River rolled her eyes but didn't dispute the point. She waved vaguely around them. "You never drag me out of the house this early on a Sunday unless you want to talk about something privately. What is it? Is it about Mark?"

River snapped her mouth shut at the words. She hadn't meant to say that.

"No, Honey. It isn't about Mark. It's about you." Susan took a small bite of food, to give herself time to phrase what she wanted to say correctly. Words mattered.

"What about me?"

"I wanted to spend some time with you today. I want to do girly things, but I also want to give ourselves some time to talk about how things are going for you, and if you've had any thoughts about how you want things to proceed? You haven't come out at the office yet, but you are dressing whenever you leave the house. You dress around the house, and even in the office you are clearly more feminine than masculine. And I can't remember the last time you were this happy."

"Ok," River said, "So what do we need to talk about?"

"How far do you want this to go? Do we stay as we are with dressing? Do you want to start on HRT? Look at surgery? Do we go shopping for clothes after brunch, or do we go shopping for a doctor?"

"Jesus, Mom. That's a lot." River took a long sip of her coffee and a healthy bite of her breakfast for she responded. Even then she didn't know what to say. "Those are big questions."

"It's why I've been thinking about them." Mom kept on eating as they talked.

"I've been thinking too. I just..."

Susan nodded. "I'm the same way, Honey. Daddy used to say that the head thinks, but the heart knows." She smiled as she remembered the third part of that sentiment 'and the body wants.' She didn't say that to River though. "So tell me what your head thinks, and then we can try to figure out what your heart knows."

They talked for hours over brunch and coffee until it became lunch and iced tea. They talked about clothes and ideas and what a sense of self really is. It was a deep, soul searching conversation that made them both very glad to have been given a seat in the back where no one would accidentally walk by and overhear them.

"And here's the toughest question of all:" Mama said, "what do you want your body to look like when Mark finally seduces you?"

"Mama..."

She put a hand on River's thigh and patted her in that reassuring way that only mothers can. "It's ok. He wants you too. In case you weren't sure about that." She started the car. "So?"

River took a deep breath. "I suppose cost is something we need to worry about too. It's not like I can buy a new wardrobe, start HRT and get surgery at the same time."

Mama shook her head. "No. I mean, yes cost is a concern, but no you wouldn't want to do all three all at once."

"What do you think I should do?" River asked. "I mean, if you were in my place, what would you do?"

"I'd say we should go see Dr. Dee and see what he thinks."

The family doctor, River and Mark's doctor for the last couple of years. River shrugged. "Dr. Dee suggested I start seeing a therapist a year ago. I talked to her about all this," she gestured to herself to indicate her recent transformation "and she's very excited about it. She thinks I should start HRT, but that I should take my time. It's a lot to do all at once."

Mama raised an eyebrow. "Just out of curiosity, did you tell your therapist about wearing women's underwear to help with panic attacks?"

River nodded. "Let's just say she wasn't surprised when I told her about the rest."

Mark took his phone out to frame the picture he saw. Rachel was wearing nothing but his cum and an apron. She stood in profile to him so he could see the fine curve of her ass and the side view of her breast was enough to make him ignore the scents of a wonderful breakfast. The mid-morning sunlight filtered through the window and highlighted her dark hair and pale skin. But there was something else. There was a special kind of contentment about her as she made him breakfast. It was in the relaxed slope of her shoulders. The slight smile in the corner of her mouth. The bright joy in her eyes. The coy pose that wanted to show off her brazen attire and was still shy about it at the same time.

"It's still hard to believe." She said as she checked the bacon.

"What is?"

"That you love me. That you want me. That Mama does too." She looked at him and her eyes went wide. "Are you filming me?"

"No," Mark said, "but I am taking pictures. Just for me."

"They better be."

"I don't share."

"How long have you and Mama been sleeping together?"

"Since prom. Does it bother you that she was first?"

Rachel shook her head as she dished out the breakfast for them. Eggs, toast, bacon, and fresh fruit. "Remember when Craig and I broke up I cried into Mama's shoulder for hours? There was a moment then when we were close, our foreheads pressed together and I thought she was going to kiss me. Kiss me like she did last night. I wanted it to so badly, Kiddo. I was wet for days every time I thought about that moment." She poured them both a mug of coffee and sat down across from Mark at the kitchen table. "Point is, the only reason I didn't sleep with her first was because I was scared."

"Are you still scared?"

Rachel shook her head. "It's too surreal to be scary."

Mark reached over and kissed his sister gently on her cum glazed cheek. "Good. I don't want you to get too used to it too quickly. Let's enjoy the wonder of it all together."

"Can I ask a practical question?"

"Go for it."

"What will you do once you have all three of us? Once your harem is all present and accounted for, what then?"

"I'm not sure I like that word. I don't want you to be my slaves..." he paused thinking about it "I mean it would be fun some of the time."

"It's just a word, Kiddo." Rachel took a bite of her breakfast. "River will be just as devoted to you as Mama and me. Don't doubt it for a second."

"You should have the ability and the opportunity to live your own lives. You'll finish school like I know you want to. River will pursue her interests and Mom will hold onto the company until the two of you decide you don't want it anymore and then she'll sell it and retire to her own naked paradise."

"And you?" Rachel asked. "You seem to know what the rest of us want, but what do you want?"

Mark shrugged. "I can't think about the future right now. I'm just enjoying the moment we're in. Is that ok?"

Rachel nodded. "For now. But Mark, I love you too much, we all love you too much to let you just drift through life. That's no way to live."

"You're right. It isn't. But I still intend to enjoy this as much as I possibly can while it is still new."

"I'm not complaining."

Mark snapped a couple more pictures while they were eating and talking about all the little things that, when combined, formed the bulk of the thing called life.

"I've been thinking about it a lot." River and Mama were taking the scenic route back to the outlets. The ferry was short, but it was nice to roll down the windows and look out over the river. "About who I am, my body, and all that. I've been thinking about what I like, and I don't." River kept her face on the water. She was nervous. She was as closer to a panic attack than she had been since she had started dressing nearly full time. It shouldn't have been this difficult, not with Mama.

"I can tell," Mama said. She looked up through the sun roof. She wasn't trying to force eye contact with River, understanding that she needed a little extra distance to say what she needed to. "You've said a lot of things that make me wonder if you hadn't been thinking about this far longer than you let on."

"It's Dad." River blurted and having started she couldn't stop. "Before he left that day, he gave me a hug and said, 'I've got a job for you River. You're the man of the house while I'm gone.' Then he smiled at me said, 'I knew I could count on you. Love you, Sweety.' And he left."

"Oh Sweety, Daddy would be the first to support you right now. I promise you, he would be so proud of you for coming even this far."

"I know. But it's hard to let go of that, you know?" River felt the tears rolling down her cheeks and didn't bother to hide them or wipe them away. That wasn't who she was anymore. "It's the last thing he said to me."

River felt Mama take her hand with the kind of gentle pull that was asking for attention. River turned, her face streaked with tears and mascara, unable to hide the misery she felt. The misery that she understood had been such a big part of her life for so long, that it had caused her panic attacks. "The last thing your father said to you was 'I love you.' Now I spent more of my life with Daddy than without him, and I can tell you with absolute certainty, he meant that a thousand times more than he did the 'man of the house' bullshit." River was stunned to see Mama smile with a hint of tears in her eyes. "Hell, that asshole was probably trying to goad you into realizing who you are. He had a way with people, he probably suspected long before either of us did."

"You think so?"

"I know so. That was the first time... probably the only time he called you 'Sweety' wasn't it?"

River nodded, the tears were really choking her up now.

"Yeah. He suspected." Mama smiled and the two women hugged in a mess of tears and smudged makeup.

When the ferry arrived and they had to start driving again, they were laughing about how horribly they managed to ruin their makeup and how unfair it was that Rachel could cry and look fine, but they looked like hags.

As much as Mark was a physical creature and getting the pool installed in the backyard had been his idea first, it was not a lap pool. It wasn't even a particularly large pool and Mark could traverse the length of it in a single breath. The pool was a place to rest and relax in the warmer months. It was a kidney shaped pool, bending around an artificial waterfall. It was uniformly deep at just about four feet with bench seating the whole way around. A fence that was just high enough that the neighbors couldn't "accidentally" look into the pool area circled the entire back yard and took most of Mark's attention as he waited for Rachel to join him. He walked around the back yard, swam across the pool, checking the sightlines into his neighbors' yards and back windows everywhere he went.

He smiled when he finally confirmed that the only way any of their neighbors could see the pool or back yard, was to climb the fence or drill a hole through it. He got out of the pool and let the water drip off his body. He knew Rachel was watching him from inside, even if he couldn't see her through the glass, so he purposefully took his time walking to the house. The sliding glass door opened and he saw her there, watching him. She was wearing a simple black bikini with full cups that nevertheless showed off her cleavage and the dried glaze of Mark's cum on them. The bottoms of her bikini were simple but low rise, hip huggers that showed off her hourglass figure. Her pale skin, normally so carefully hidden from sight, was on brilliant display for him as she stood with her arms casually at her side. It was clothing she would never have dreamed to wear a month ago. It was a pose she couldn't have imagined holding until that morning.

She was standing there so he could look at her, but she was just as obviously looking at him.

"Nice speedo," she said.

He looked down at his own swim trunks. Like his underwear they were tight, low rise boxer briefs that were easily confused with speedos, but more importantly highlighted the outline of his cock on the wet material. Which was not-quite see-through now that it was wet.

"You're looking pretty good yourself." Mark smiled and held out a hand. "Come join me in the pool."

Her response was automatic. She was halfway between him and the door before she remembered she was wearing a bikini that showed more skin than she had dared to show in daylight at anytime in her life before then. She was suddenly reminded that girls like here weren't supposed to show off her curves. She wasn't supposed to revel in her body or show off her sexuality. She was too big, she was too curvy. The voice every man who thought his opinion mattered suddenly rang out in her mind telling her just how ugly and unattractive she was, and she froze halfway between Mark and the door. It was only a supreme act of will at the memory of Mark's earlier command ("don't ever hide from me") that kept her from crossing her arms over her lumpy body and oddly formed waist. It was only that command that kept her from turning around and running back into the house.

"Rach," Mark saw the turmoil on his sister's face and hoped his words could cut through it. "Look at me, Gorgeous. Look at me."

He watched Rachel's eyes focus on his.

"Walk towards me."

Rachel took a step towards him. A slow hesitant step that showed all the conflict and insecurity she was feeling. Then another and a third, and soon she was standing within arm's reach.

"Closer to me, Gorgeous."

Her breath caught as she took another step forward.

Mark took his sister's hand and placed it on his cock. "Do you feel that?"

She nodded.

"Do you know what that is?"

She nodded again.

"Say it."

"It's your cock." Her voice was light and airy. Her breathing was shallow as her mind struggled to sort out the contradictions between everything she had come to accept as true and the experience of her brother's love and attraction to her.

"Describe it to me," he said. "How do you know it's my cock?"

"It's hard."

"And why is it hard?"

"You're expecting to get off?"

She had meant it as a joke, but he wasn't laughing. He grabbed her chin gently and held her gaze. "My gorgeous sister, I'm hard because you turn me on. And believe me, it isn't just any girl that can do that." He licked a finger of his free hand and dragged it across her exposed cleavage. He relished the slight shudder that ran through her at the sudden sensation of his cooling saliva on her skin. He held up his finger in front of her face so she could see the seemen he had picked up from her in the process. "I marked you as mine. I want you as mine. And nothing anyone has said before now, matters. Alright, Gorgeous?"

She nodded. "Alright, Kiddo."

"Open wide."

Rachel obeyed and Mark dipped his finger into her mouth, dragging his cum onto her tongue. She closed her eyes and wrapped her tongue around his finger, licking and sucking every drop of cum off his finger before swallowing.

Mark put one hand behind her neck and removed his finger from her mouth with a smile. "That's my gorgeous Rach."

She sighed and leaned into him, one hand still on his cock, but not stroking him. Her hand enjoyed the confirmation of his attraction to her as she enjoyed the general hardness of his body against the softness of her own. "You really think I'm gorgeous?"

"I know it."

"It still seems so surreal."

"It is very much real." He picked her up into a princess hold with quick, effortless ease. Rachel squealed with surprise as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Now how about we get out of this heat for a bit and enjoy the pool?"

Rachel looked into her brother's eyes and felt as light as air. "Whatever you want, Kiddo."

The water was refreshingly cool after the summer heat and Rachel flinched away from the initial sensation. Once they were fully in the water, she swung her legs around and wrapped them around Mark's hips, pulling tight to him, feeling his cock press into her hot pussy through their swim wear. She flexed, ground against him, feeling his cock grow harder as she felt her nipples harden and her pussy lips swell. She looked into his eyes, looked for some sign, some signal that he wanted something different. Despite everything, she was still expecting him to reject her, but she was too in love with him to hold back.

Mark didn't say anything. He adjusted his grip to support his sister as he navigated them to the bench seating by the waterfall. He returned her gaze every step of the way. He caressed her and held her in loving arms and made sure she knew that his love for her was absolute. He wanted to sit on the bench himself and let Rachel ride him. He wanted her to take control for a moment and relish her own sexuality. He wanted her to discover her beauty and to live in the power of her desire, but he knew that she wasn't ready for it. She still needed him to prove his want and desire for her, so instead of sitting down, he leaned forward until she was on the bench and leaned her back until her head rested on the edge of the pool.