The Harem Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They shared their breath as they half floated together. Rachel's face and upper chest were still dry and her hair fanned out around her face. Mark could smell his cum on her skin but after having dried for so many hours, combined with the sweat of the heat of the day, Mark's cum had undergone some arcane alchemical process and that which had been a sign of his claiming her, had turned into a sign of her acceptance of him.

The only sound around them was the gentle susurration of the artificial waterfall as Mark gently pressed his lips to Rachel's. Her lips and mouth were as rich and flavorful as they had been the previous night. Rather than melt into him though, Rachel pulled him closer, tighter. Harder.

Mark smiled at the change and accepted the invitation, but not in the way that Rachel had intended. He was more gentle. He let his hands roam over her body in soft caresses that could have been half missed in the water if not for Rachel's heightened awareness of her brother.

"I love you, Kiddo." Rachel pulled away from the kiss long enough to speak. She placed one hand on Mark's cheek as she gazed into his eyes. "I don't think I realized just how much I love you."

Mark kissed her gently. "I love you too Rach. How many men get the privilege of saying they got their first crush?"

"Not as many as get to say they fell in love with their sister."

"You don't need to convince me I'm lucky."

They took their time making love in the water. They didn't rush to remove their bathing suits and their urges didn't drive them into the animalistic frenzy that had driven them the night before. Their passions floated on the water with them as Mark ran kisses down Rachel's neck and Rachel ran her hands through his hair. He enjoyed the taste of her cum covered skin, while Rachel inhaled her brother's scent and languished in his presence. Mark's hand on Rachel's breast was unhurried as he took his time to explore the way her nipples stood out through the bikini fabric. Rachel put her hand over his as he explored and found a quiet thrill in his explorations.

Eventually it was Rachel who decided to take off her top. She tossed it to the side of the pool while Mark sucked and nibbled on her breasts and nipples. "Oh Kiddo, I love the feel of your mouth on me."

Mark replied by slipping his hands down the front of her bikini bottoms. Rachel gasped as she felt him part her wet pussy lips. She reached down the front of his shorts to feel him. She needed to feel his cock and was rewarded with the hot, hard shaft ready for her. Using her hands, her mouth, and gentle pressure from her legs, she got Mark to stand infront of the bench. Once there, Rachel let go of him long enough to remove his boxers and toss them onto the patio. Their eyes met as Rachel gently pushed mark onto the bench. He sat, willingly.

"I showed you my love this morning," Rachel's voice was throaty with desire. She ran a finger through the last of the cum on her face and chest. "But it goes away so quickly. Can I show you again?"

"Anytime, Love." Mark took her hand and kissed the palm, which surprised Rachel and made her sway slightly. "Anytime."

Rachel didn't bother to remove her bottoms. She straddled Mark on the bench, and pulled the bottoms to one side, allowing his cock to slip in. "Is it ok if we go slowly?" Mark's cock head only barely brushed his sister's entrance and he could have so easily lifted his hips to penetrate her, but he resisted.

"As slow as you could like," Mark replied.

Rachel lowered herself. Her breasts were flushed, bare nipples hard in the warm summer air and the light sheen of Mark's cum still decorated her face and neck. She lowered herself until Mark's cockhead was fully inside her and she let out a sigh. "I'll never not-enjoy this." With the help of the water she kept herself from falling too quickly on Mark's cock. "That moment when you first get inside me." She lowered herself fraction by fraction. "My pussy's slow stretch to let you in."

"Rach," Mark breathed, "I love you Rach. I'll never get enough of you."

She lowered herself more. "Someday it might change. Some day you might put a baby in me. Some day you might stretch me out permanently." She lowered herself the last little bit and let out another sigh of contentment as her ass rested against Mark's thighs. "But for now, I'll enjoy the feel of your cock stretching me." Rachel rocked her hips and moaned as she felt Mark's cock rolling against her g-spot in time with her movements. "Your cock is so big," she breathed, "it feels so good no matter what I do."

Mark lifted his hands to his sister's breasts and caressed them as she worked her way towards an orgasm on his cock. He teased her already hard nipples and relished the feel of them as they traced lines against his chest in time with Rachel's rocking motion.

"Am I doing ok, Kiddo?" Rachel asked. She continued rocking on Mark's cock, building the fire of her orgasm and getting distracted by Mark's teasing hand.

"Wonderfully. Don't stop."

"I want you to cum inside me again." Rachel kept her pace steady but switched from grinding to gently bouncing. "I loved that feeling. I loved feeling you cum inside me. Can you do it again?"

Mark ran his hands down his sister's body until he cupped her ass. "I can do it again." He gripped her ass and urged her into a faster pace. She willingly agreed. "I can do it again. And again. And again." He kept one hand on her ass and brought the other to Rachel's neck. He pulled her head down and kissed her with the deep possessiveness that he had for the women in life. "Whenever you want. Do you want it now?"

"Yes," Rachel moaned into his mouth. "Please, yes."

Mark stood up, careful to keep himself nestled inside Rachel's velvety smoothness, and elicited a gasp of pleasure from her. "Hold tight," he whispered in her ear.

Rachel wrapped her arms and legs around Mark as he gently fucked her across the pool until her back was pressed against the waterfall. Then, keeping her pinned against the wall, the water falling across her shoulders, Mark began stroking into her. "You're mine," Mark said as he fucked his sister. "Mine to love, mine to pleasure."

"Yes Kiddo. Yes. Yours. All yours." Rachel's breathing came in shorter and shorter gasps as Mark increased his pace.

"And I'm yours. Yours to love. Yours to pleasure."

"Fuck." Rachel panted. "Fuck yes. Take your pleasure. Take me."

Mark grabbed Rachel's hips as he increased his pace further.

"Cum for me, Kiddo." Rachel gasped. "Show your sister how much you love her. Show how much you want her. Cum for me."

Mark kept their lovemaking gentle as he increased his pace again. Their bodies pressed into one another. Mark felt his sister's soft body molding to him as he caressed her gspot with his cock. She moaned in pleasure and Mark felt the tightening of her pussy walls on his cock as she approached her own pleasure. Their lips melted together in a kiss deep enough to touch their souls.

Twisted into one another, under a fake waterfall, with Rachel pressed into artificial rock, their respective orgasms rolled through them as gently as their lovemaking. Rachel's breathy exclamations were drowned out by the waterfall and her body shuddered and twitched. Mark felt the cum flow out of him and let out his own sigh of pleasure and release. They remained, locked in each other's embraces, and lost all track of time.

"So according to the website that Dr. M gave me, this newer version of HRT starts with an injection to kind of kick start the process, but then I'm on a more standard regimen of pills with another injection in six months."

Susan nodded as they put their shopping into the trunk of the car. "You sound pretty excited about it."

"Excited. Nervous. Scared." River shook her head and let out a deep sigh. "Committed."

Susan raised an eyebrow. "That was quick. You don't have to decide today Honey."

"I decided weeks ago. Maybe months. I just needed to admit to myself that it was ok to want it."

"And Dr. M will sign off on it?"

River laughed. "She already has."

"Ok. So when do you start?"

"I just got a text from the clinic. They can take me today if we can make it by five."

Susan got in the car. "It's in Bethesda isn't it?" She asked as she started the car. "I think we can get there by five. It'll be tight."

"Tysons," River said as she buckled in.

"Tysons we can make by five."

They had moved back inside, but Rachel still wore only her bikini panties and Mark was naked, save for the towel under them to make sure they didn't get the couch wet. Mark with one foot on the floor and one stretched out on the couch. Rachel was between his legs, leaning against his chest.

"Do you have a favorite fantasy?" Mark asked.

"Obviously." Rachel said, without actually answering the question. "Do you?"

"Obviously. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours."

"Mine is... a little weird," Rachel said. "Don't judge me?"

Mark leaned down to kiss the top of Rachel's head. "Never."

"Hero worship. I'll fantasize about you swooping in and saving the day, like you did that day at the mall, and I'll be so grateful, and 'how can I ever thank you' and you'll say something like 'well I'm sure we can think of something.' And you get the idea." Rachel was flushed red with embarrasement but didn't move from her position on Mark's chest. "Tied for it is you get so turned on you can't stop yourself. You tear off my clothes and pin me against the wall, and just take me hard and fast. Your turn."

"Life together. Ordinary life. Being lovers and partners in everything. Getting married. Having kids." Mark sighed. "I don't want a whole lot out of life, Rach. Just this. You and Mom and River, and kids of our own someday."

Now Rachel sat up. "I thought we were talking about sex."

"There would be plenty of that too."

"That's sweet, and romantic," Rachel leaned down to kiss her brother, "but I want to know what gets you hard."

"Oh that's easy. All of you together, in matching lingerie."

Rachel laughed and lay back down on Mark's chest. "What does lingerie matter?" She asked. "You'd just take it off anyways."

"Doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy the show while it lasted."

Mark's phone sang out, letting him know he had a text message. Assuming it was Mama telling them she and River were heading home, he reached for it and frowned. He showed the text to Rachel as he responded.

Mom: We're going to be late. Can you get dinner together?

Mark: Sure thing. Everything ok?

Mom: More than ok. River decided to transition. She's been sitting on the paperwork for months apparently, she just couldn't bring herself to seriously think about it before now.

Mark: that's great! We should celebrate. Go to that French place?

Mom: It needs to be low key tonight. Just put something together.

Mark: Come on. This is a big deal. We should celebrate.

Mom: Oh Baby. You trust your Mama. You'll get to celebrate soon enough.