The Harlequin Pt. 02

Story Info
Stefan and Anne wake up naked and in the same bed...
7.6k words
4.68
2.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part 2 of a Fantasy, built upon a Fairy Tale conjured from a Legend and sparked by a single line written in a medieval town's chronicle. Do not imagine that any of it is real nor that I condone any of the activities in this fantasy. Adaliz is the storyteller and I, the mere recorder of her narrative.

The story so far... The Harlequin has taken the children from the town. Unknown to him he was followed by Adaliz, a beautiful young whore that was tone deaf. It seemed that his magical music had no effect on her. With the help of Stefan and Anne Adaliz settled the children into their new home. That same evening she was taking a bathe in a handily located, warm pool when the Harlequin appeared...

Adaliz slept late, by her standards. She freshened up using the bowl of fresh cool water and cleaned her teeth with her finger dipped in salt. She dressed and with a light step walked out into the sunlight ready to meet whatever the day brought forth. Her breakfast was on the table. Pouring herself a goblet of fresh cold milk she started to eat while looking contentedly around the clearing.

It was a hive of activity. Breakfast was being eaten. Tables were being cleared, dishes washed. The beds under the shelters were being made. Children were walking to the stream with towels draped over their shoulders while others were returning, blundering along as they dried their hair. Adaliz was astounded and delighted.

"Hello sleepy head, did you sleep well?" came Anne's voice from behind.

"Don't tease, she had a very hard day yesterday," came Stefan's riposte.

'If only they knew' Adaliz chuckled to herself.

"Good morning! Happy Birthday both of you. Come, sit, help yourself," she replied happily, "you've clearly got everything sorted, well done."

"Idle hands are the Devil's workshop," replied Stefan seriously, "anyway the children are happy. All the different ages are working together, the older ones helping and guiding the others."

Anne lifted the flagon and Adaliz was amazed when she poured a dark yellow liquid into the two goblets.

"What's that?" she questioned in surprise.

"Fresh, pressed, orange juice. We have it every day for breakfast. Father brings the fruits up from the South. It's delicious, try some?" she suggested pouring more into yet another goblet without even wondering where the goblet had appeared from....

Adaliz sipped the new drink enjoying the wonderful freshness of it. 'Wouldn't it be wonderful if everybody had these little pleasures and not just the rich', she mused.

"Well, how did you two sleep?"

"Stefan snores," laughed Anne.

"Sorry," he responded.

"No! It was nice. I felt safe knowing you were just the other side of the wall. I didn't mind a bit, honest. Did you sleep well Adaliz?"

Adaliz confirmed that she did and said no more on the subject.

"I think I saw the Harlequin last night," offered Stefan cautiously, "it's a bit hazy though, might have been a dream."

"Well if it was a dream then I had the same one," retorted Anne, "when we awoke this morning the wall making the two rooms had disappeared. We were both in the same bed and snuggled up, naked." laughed Anne delightedly.

Adaliz chuckled;

"Was it good?" she asked without suggesting what might have been good.

"Yes, very," agreed Stefan, blushing deeply.

"Extremely," corrected Anne, "err... Adaliz, can I ask you...? Is there anything I should do to ensure I don't get pregnant? Apart from not do it any more, of course."

Adaliz roared with laughter;

"The question every real woman asks, 'how can I enjoy the pleasure without suffering the consequences?', normally I'd say have a very good wash after every time and hope, but the Harlequin did visit you both last night, I'll tell you the detail later. His magic will protect you from any man making you pregnant. It also stops Stefan making any women pregnant.

"Forever!?" gasped Stefan in a horrified voice.

"No, not forever just until the Harlequin turns his magic off. In the meantime I suggest that you both make the most of your protections."

Anne instantly looked delighted and reached for Stefan's hand longingly.

"I saw the Harlequin as well, after you'd gone to bed. We talked for a very long time...."

"He's not going to take us back, is he?" asked Stefan in alarm.

"You don't want to go home?"

Stefan looked around the glade;

"Have you ever seen children looking so happy?" he asked simply.

"The Harlequin is working on a way to make things better in the town."

"With the greedy Burgers in charge it isn't going to happen," stated Anne vehemently.

There was so much venom in her tone that Adaliz was shocked and looked quickly at Stefan, who's Father was one of those Burgers.

He nodded wisely.

"It's true," he admitted, "I hear them talk. They think I'm too young to understand. All they talk about is the money they take from the townsfolk and how they can take more. The town would be better off without any of them."

"But if we got rid of the Burgers who would run the town?"asked Anne, "We'll always need somebody and who's to say the new Burgers would be any better than the ones we have. I mean, my Father's a merchant, he works hard and makes a lot of money but I wouldn't promise that he wouldn't use any power he had as a Burger of the town to make even more."

"Power corrupts," muttered Stefan sagely, "absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"Wow!" exclaimed Adaliz, "the Devil makes work for idle hands' and now 'power corrupts...' where are you learning these things Stefan?"

"My Mother, she is always finding some way of explaining why things, bad things, happen. She tells me to watch, listen and learn because one day it might be useful. So I do. That's why the children are all busy. They are doing and learning new things. It keeps them out of mischief and it might make them better grown-ups."

Anne and Adaliz were very impressed.

"I always knew you were clever," laughed Anne adoringly.

"My Father is not very nice to my Mother," Stefan continued quietly, "when he thinks nobody is around he shouts and is very cruel to her. One day, when we were alone, I asked her why she'd married such a horrible man. Know what she said? She said because he is rich and powerful, he can look after me and look after my children, or would you rather grow up in a hovel with no future to look forward to?' I thought about that. Thought about that a lot. It's nice living in a big house without any problems but I feel guilty. I try to help others when I can, which isn't often enough." he finished lamely.

Adaliz hugged him close;

"I'm sure you do enough to make a difference." she said warmly.

"A proper Knight in Shining Armour," agreed Anne, "and you can snore as loud as you like each night, my Knight, and I'll snuggle up very close and know that I am perfectly safe," she giggled.

Adaliz had an idea, a light bulb moment, if she'd known what a light bulb was or did or...

"You can both read and write, yes?"

"Of course!" they replied together as if Adaliz was a simpleton.

"I've an idea for a game you could play with the children. I'd like you to ask them what they would do if they could make a town for themselves. What they would like to do. How they would like it to work, that sort of thing. Don't worry about names etc.. just split them into age groups. Make notes. If they argue make a note of both sides it will give them something to think about, keep their minds occupied. Maybe give them ideas for their own future?"

Anne looked sceptical. Stefan beamed with delight.

"Don't you think they will very upset when they eventually go home and find nothing has changed?" suggested Anne.

"Only if we told them it would or might be like that when they get home," responded Stefan, "Look around you, this place is just about perfect. We could get them to build a fantasy town, discover what they dreamed of. When we did get home maybe we, and others, could try and help them build their dreams. Like Adaliz said, it would keep them busy and might give them hope for the future."

Anne looked at him dreamily.

"Isn't he wonderful," she said to Adaliz, "he always sees the best of everything. His goblet is always half full."

"I'd rather it was full full," Stefan chuckled pushing his less than half full goblet towards his lover.

=== === ===

Anne and Stefan picked up the papers and writing equipment that appeared on the table beside them and set off to organise the children. Adaliz glanced up at the sun and wondered if the Harlequin had reached the town. She wandered aimlessly, thinking of ideas and putting them, one by one, to the back of her mind.

=== === ===

As soon as the Harlequin left the magical paths and stepped onto the public tracks he sent a few notes heavenwards to precede him... He walked boldly into the town, mounted the Town Hall steps, strode across the vestibule, past the mere minion and straight into the Committee Chamber. The Burghers awaited him, although they didn't fully understand why they had all decided to meet at the Town Hall on that particular day at that particular time.

"Gentlemen," opened the Harlequin majestically, "You failed to pay the 1000 Gold Duckets due to me. I took your children. Pay me the monies owed or face the consequences."

To a man the Burghers burst out laughing.

"You're a fool!" laughed the Burghermiester, "all you've achieved is to reduce the number of mouths we need to feed. Our women will soon make us more children. Be off with you, fool, n'ere darken our doors again with your silly demands."

The Harlequin said not a word but turned on his heels and strode from the Chamber with the Burgher's laughter still ringing in his ears. As he approached the top of the Town Hall steps he slipped a pipe from his bag and sent a dozen notes skyward. The individual notes multiplied and magnified and a beautiful melody pervaded the town. Seeking out and permeating the fabric of the buildings. People danced into the square, laughing and making up their own happy words to the engaging tune. All except the Burghers, they had followed him, they knew not why nor how, and now stood rooted to the spot, utterly unable to move.

When all the people of the town were dancing in the square the tune changed, a slightly more sombre note was added. The crowds moved back until they were pressed against the walls of the surrounding buildings. Again the tune changed, light and jolly. The younger adults, aged 18 to 25 worked their way through the throng of people with a jaunty step and took up position in the centre where they danced freely.

The Burghers stared in disbelief while the Harlequin smiled contentedly. The crowd of onlookers clapped and laughed.

The Harlequin smiled. As the dancers danced so their movements became more and more erotic, quite unlike any dancing seen before. The young women pressed their bodies against those of the young men. The young men caressed the delicious bodies of the young women. The young men pushed their best leg forwards and the young women, without pause, sat astride them rubbing themselves against the powerful male legs totally oblivious to the roars of delight and lewd encouragement of the towns folk looking on.

The Harlequin easily identified Giselle and Rudolph, the two that Adaliz had told him to make the leaders of the group. He had no problem following her advice. Giselle was a beauty to nearly match his own, beloved, Adaliz and Rudolph was a very good looking young man. He sent two notes out, one to each, and the young couple started to make their way towards each other.

On meeting they clasped each other tightly, touching most inappropriately. Giselle danced away a few steps and commenced a provocative striptease. All the men in the square, except the Burgers, encouraged her raucously. She was indeed a beauty. With Giselle naked Rudolph started to remove his clothes and the females in the square screamed for more. With them both naked as the day they were born they held each other close as all their contemporaries divested themselves of clothing.

With all the young adults naked the Harlequin led them, as he had the children, out of the town, over the hills and faraway. They danced happily holding hands every step of the way. As the last turned onto the magic paths of the Enchanted Forest two notes drifted from the Harlequin's pipes and wandered back towards the town.

=== === ===

The Harlequin led them onwards until they reached a clearing in the Enchanted Forest. Here he stopped. Standing at the end of the large clearing he waited while his followers formed a large horseshoe arc in front of him. They stopped dancing and started to notice each other and the fact that they were all naked. The Harlequin watched and smiled as the obvious beneficial effects of adulthood manifested itself in the young males and females.

Being naked it was impossible to properly tell the high born from the guttersnipes but it mattered not. The Harlequin would treat them all the same. He raised a pipe and even before it reached his lips it emitted a brief silky tune then went silent.

A girl stepped forward. The Harlequin studied her, pretty, long dark hair, brown eyes, nicely developing breasts and a confident walk. She walked straight towards the Harlequin and knelt at his feet. His clothing melted away and he was very quickly as naked as the young adults around him. The girl, the Harlequin knew, was the Burghermiester's youngest daughter. She stared directly at the Harlequin's stiff cock. It was exactly as she imagined the cock that would take her virginity, would be. It was long, slim and white. A small dewdrop of glistening liquid dribbled out of the little hole at the top and looked as if it would fall to the ground. She leaned forward and caught it quickly with her tongue.

She trembled with delight as the droplet touched her tongue sending shivers of wonderment throughout her body. A second droplet appeared and her tongue was instantly there, waiting to catch it. It didn't look as if it would drop. Impatiently she placed her mouth over it and probed the little hole for more. The droplet dribbled onto her taste buds causing delicious sensations of lightening leaping from side to side as the effect coursed down her throat, into her belly and sent such wonderful feeling down further into her groin. She suddenly felt warm and wet between her legs. As the wonderful feelings began to abate the young girl pushed the Harlequin's long slim cock deeper and deeper into her mouth. It began to fill her throat. She fought off the desire to gag and kept pushing the cock further down until she had it all in her mouth and down her throat.

The magic of those first two droplets of the Harlequin's essence directed her actions and slowly, steadily she started to bob her head back and forth bringing the Harlequin's cock head back to her lips before swallowing it all again eagerly. As she lifted her head for the third time she wrapped her small hand around his throbbing shaft and stroked the cock into her mouth. This action squeezed a few more drops of the magic elixir from his cock. Soon she was sucking and stroking his cock like a seasoned whore and loving every moment.

The Harlequin didn't tease her. He didn't make her work for his seed. He just waited until his tiny drops of essence had done their work and she was working his cock hard to bring him to climax. He pumped three large squirts of magic into her greedy mouth. The first started to work long before the third had fully left his cock and pumped down her throat. The young girl climaxed. She shook, groaned contentedly around his still pulsing cock. Her virgin pussy contracted and she felt a glorious wetness covering her inner thighs.

Instinctively she caressed the Harlequin's balls trying to extract even more of his wonderful fluids. She stroked his cock upwards attempting to squeeze the very last drops from his tubes then she licked and sucked around the head and down to his balls, just to make sure.

Eventually she looked up, straight into the Harlequin's sparkling eyes.

"More?" she said wantonly, "please."

"There will be more, lots more. Later. Return to your place for now."

The young woman rose to her feet and, without complaint, turned and walked to take her place back in the line of followers. She didn't walk confidently as she had before but rolled her hips, emphasising her delicious young, naked bottom swaying teasingly, knowing that the Harlequin was watching her every move. Rejoining the arc she turned provocatively, placed her feet comfortably apart and her hands behind her back. She stood straight, shoulders back, breasts thrust forward. Her breasts had firmed with desire. Her nipples were as hard as little hazelnuts. The juices that her virgin pussy had spurted over her young thighs sparkled in the afternoon sun and her pussy throbbed achingly, wanting more. Of what she didn't yet know but she did know she wanted it and that the Harlequin would give it to her before the sun set that night. She stared straight into the Harlequin's eyes and blew him a kiss.

Next in the line was a male. He'd watched the Burghermiester's daughter suck the Harlequin's cock and was shocked to discover his legs were taking him straight to the Harlequin where he knelt. Unlike the Burghermiester's daughter the cock before him wasn't one that he'd dreamed of having inside him but it was very similar to one he rather fancied his own developing into. He didn't move but knelt, mesmerised by the Harlequin's large, fat cock and hairy balls until a little globule of essence appeared on the very tip. Without hesitation he pushed his head forward and licked the little droplet into his mouth. Moments later the Harlequin filled his mouth with three strong injections of his magical elixir. The young man caressed his balls, stroked his length and squeezed every possible drop from the Harlequin's cock and into his own mouth. He too asked for more and was sent back to his place in the line with a promise of more, later.

As the young man approached the line his eyes fell on the Burghermiester's daughter. His cock instantly started to grow, his breathing increased, coming in short sharp gasps. Noting her obvious arousal, the full breasts, hard nipples and swollen pussy his cock grew rapidly from dangling lazily over his small ball sac to the horizontal then into the hard, throbbing vertical.

The girl watched in delight and amazement as the cock grew and pulsed before her eyes. She licked her lips, wanting it in her mouth, feel his elixir pouring down her throat. She did nothing but stood and enjoyed her dirty thoughts of the fun she might have sometime in the future. The young man rejoined the line, next to the girl. He wanted to touch her breasts, slide his cock into her mouth and feel her sucking him deep and hard, he didn't. He turned to face the Harlequin and with his cock rampant, standing tall and proud he smiled contentedly at the Harlequin.

The next two adolescents were also male. One was reluctant until the shiny globule appeared, the other didn't hesitate but had the Harlequin's cock in his mouth as soon as he knelt. Both young men returned to their place in the line, content and smiling happily. And so it continued until all of his followers had tasted the Harlequin's cock and received three ejaculations of his magical elixir.

The Harlequin looked at the gathering of happy, smiling, sexually aroused followers. Each female stood straight with her shoulders back and her breasts thrust forward. Some had breasts so small they were barely more than the slightest of swellings others were so fulsome that grown men would beg to fondle and caress. Each and every male had a throbbing cock standing vertical, thrusting upwards from their ball sacs. In size they ranged from quite delightful to barely visible but each and every one was hard and eager, for something.