The Harlequin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Burghermiester's daughter stepped forward once more. There was a sparkle of excitement in her eyes. She was eager for whatever the Harlequin had to offer. She glided provocatively towards him and knelt at his feet. To her dismay his cock was flaccid, not the rampant tool she was hoping for but a little glisten of elixir twinkled from the droopy end. Lifting the flaccid cock carefully she placed the end on her tongue and very gently drew the entire, soft, length it into her mouth. The droplet filled her mouth with pleasure and she was soon sucking and stroking hungrily. The cock grew and grew until it filled her mouth and stretched her throat and still she sucked and stroked. As the cock continued to grow she became aware of a trestle, just to the side of her. It was long, low, narrow and sumptuously upholstered. She'd seen them in the Town Hall where people could sit and wait. They were not as comfortable as the trestle beside her looked.

The Burghermiester's daughter paused, looked plainly at the trestle then up into the Harlequin's face. He smiled.

"Stand at the end of the trestle, lean forward to put your hands on the top and place your feet as far apart as feels comfortable." he instructed.

The Burghermiester's daughter didn't hesitate and was soon positioned as demanded. The Harlequin stood between her parted legs and pushed down on his throbbing cock so that the cock head wiped down between the perfectly rounded cheeks of her arse leaving a thin, shining trace of his elixir everywhere the tip of his cock touched. He paused at her puckered dark rose to ensure it received sufficient and waited until he heard a soft gasp of delight from the young woman bent before him. He moved on and she sobbed quietly as his cock head passed on by. Her anus shone with his magical essence and as his cock reached the swollen lips of the young female's cunt it eased between them covering both swollen lips with his magical essence at once.

The Burghermiester's daughter sighed contentedly as the elixir went about its business, spreading warmth and excitement around the entire area of her virgin sex. He let it rest. The natural pressure caused by the stiff cock's need to be standing up tall, straight and proud pressed hard against her clitoris. Rocking back and forth carefully so as not the let his rampant cock escape the delicious crevice at the apex of the virgin's legs, the Harlequin teased her and spread his juices into every secret place. The young virgin began to wriggle and squirm excitedly.

He rested his hands on her hips, holding her firmly. She stopped squirming. Stayed absolutely shock still, waiting. His cock slipped backwards. She emitted a small cry of dismay believing his cock head was going to abandon her secret place. He stopped, checked his grip on the slim hips before him then thrust his cock forward, hard, fast and deep. The virgin yelped in surprise, grunted as he drove into her most private part then sighed as he paused before withdrawing, just enough to drive back into her once more.

The Harlequin wasn't gentle. He wasn't making love to the Burghermiester's daughter he was fucking her. Taking her as a young virgin and making her into a woman, his woman. He fucked her hard and without mercy as she screamed, first with pain then with pleasure. After her first cock induced orgasm he pumped his essence deep inside her causing her to climax once more. She wouldn't become pregnant, nor would she become pregnant if any other man fucked her in future. His elixir would give her the need to fuck but not the ability to conceive until he fucked her with the full intention of breeding her himself.

He fucked every single female virgin. None would get pregnant until they bore his child, sometime in their future. He fucked every single male virgin, in the arse, much to their own delight. They would never make a female pregnant, until the Harlequin used more magic on them, sometime in their future... maybe.

As night fell the young adults feasted then each retired to their own, large, luxurious bed. The stars were their blanket. The Harlequin's giant bed was in the middle of the group. He lay silently watching the shadows moving from bed to bed, each seeking their own kind of satisfaction. He smiled mirthlessly as he heard the cries of anguish from each and every, no longer, virgin as they failed to find complete satisfaction. Slowly he stroked his cock and waited patiently.

"May I suck your cock, Mr. Harlequin, Sir?" asked a shadow at the side of his bed politely.

It was the young man who didn't wait for the glistening globule to appear on his cock before trying to swallow his cock completely.

"Certainly, Young Man, climb onto my bed. My cock is awaiting your soft, sensitive mouth."

He didn't hesitate but climbed onto the giant bed, reached eagerly for the Harlequin's nice, fat, long cock with his hand and lowered his mouth onto the head that shone enticingly in the moonlight. He showed such skill and loving tenderness that the Harlequin was soon mewing contentedly. The young man edged the Harlequin exquisitely taking great delight in bringing the Harlequin so very close before backing off. He chortled uncontrollably as the Harlequin sighed and panted, thrusting his rampant cock up into the young man's face. The young man wasn't 'getting his own back' but giving pleasure, the best that he could.

The Harlequin was becoming frantic with the need for the young man to give him release. He pulled the young man's body towards him, lifting him effortlessly while the young man continued to pleasure his throbbing cock.

"Give me your cock," demanded the Harlequin.

With no hesitation the young man swung his leg over the Harlequin's head and spread his knees as wide as he could. The young man's hard cock was only a few inches from the Harlequin's face.

Reaching up the Harlequin pulled against the natural resistance of the rigid cock until he could lick the purple head of the straining weapon. The young man grunted delightedly as he felt the Harlequin's mouth encircle his cock head. Instinctively he pushed his cock down into the Harlequin's mouth. He felt it strike the back of his throat then started pushing further. At the same time the young man went back down on the Harlequin's cock forcing it deep into his own mouth and deeper, into his throat. The young man and the man each fellating the other, both intent of giving maximum pleasure. The young man brought the Harlequin to completion, happily swallowing the man's emission only a few seconds before he felt his own balls contracting and sending his own ejaculate deep down the Harlequin's throat. The Harlequin accepted it all without complaint.

They lay, one on top of the other, each playing and pleasuring the other's cock until the sound of a delicate little cough broke the spell.

"Mr. Harlequin," came the soft female voice out of the darkness, "may I suck your cock? Then will you fuck me please?"

The Harlequin beckoned her onto the bed. The Burghermiester's daughter looked down on the Harlequin and the young man most forlornly.

"All these cocks, hard, fucking cocks," she started, "I stroke them. I suck them but when I beg them to fuck me they refuse. They only want to fuck each other. I need a cock Mr. Harlequin, please fuck me." she sobbed.

The Harlequin moved the young man slightly so that he could look up at the unhappy woman. Continuing to tenderly stroke the young man's cock he studied the beautiful young woman. He smiled wickedly. Any male, absolutely any male, in his right mind, would fuck that beauty at the drop of a hat but then the males in the Enchanted Forest were not in their right minds. They were in the warped minds that the Harlequin had given them through his magical elixir. These young males only wanted a stiff cock and another young man's arse.

"Your Father and his friends," he said sternly, "didn't give me that which I had rightly earned. Why should I give his daughter what she needs?"

"But... But... it wasn't me or any of us that refused to pay you for your service" she stuttered indignantly, "And... you fucked me earlier. Filled my welcummin' pussy with your seed. Why won't you fuck me again?"

"Because I fucked you and all the other virgins for my own pleasure, not yours. The seed, as you call it, won't make you pregnant. It will make you crave cock. Cock you will not get until..."

The Harlequin stopped and wrapped his lips around the young man's cock once more.

"Until....?" begged the girl.

The Harlequin ignored her and continued to pleasure the cock in his mouth.

"Mr. Harlequin, please... Until when?" she begged.

The Harlequin eased the young man's cock from his mouth and moved his head to look up at her once more. She really was a beauty he admitted.

"Until your Father pays me my fee, in full... or..."

He returned to enjoying the young man's cock.

The girl was silent. As the Burghermiester's daughter she was used to getting answers to her questions instantly. She bit her tongue. Loosing her temper was not going to get her anywhere, she certainly realised that.

"Mr. Harlequin, please... or what?" she beseeched.

The Harlequin made her wait. It really was the most delightful cock that leaked juices into his mouth and such an exquisitely loving mouth that worked his own cock. The girl continued to wait.

"Until you have sucked the seed out of every male cock in the town," he advised at length.

Well, sucking lots of cocks probably wasn't going to be too much of a displeasure the girl decided and turned to leave. Then she stopped dead in her tracks.

"Every cock? My Father's, My Grandfather's, all My Uncle's?"

"Every male. No exceptions."

The young girl swallowed the lump that had formed in her throat. Uncle Johann would be rather nice she conceded but her Father and Grandfather? Then the impracticality of the task hammered into her brain.

"But some men will be too old to have any seed," she complained.

"Then you shall have to wait until they die," came the instant response.

"Some young men won't be old enough to produce any seed!"

"Then you shall have to wait until they are."

"But that's totally unfair! It's an impossible requirement. There must be something else I can do, pleeeese?" she sobbed.

"Get your Father to pay me my fee. Bear me two children and make a start on sucking the seed out of every male in the town."

The girl stood sadly, her shoulders drooped her face totally distraught. She withdrew into herself, the very image of desolation and despair. The Harlequin went back to sucking and pleasuring the young man's cock. Her face suddenly brightened, she smiled.

"Have your children!" she exclaimed excitedly, "that means you'll fuck me! I'll have your children willingly, when can I start?" she bounced onto the bed with delight. "Now?"

Releasing the young man's cock once more the Harlequin considered the situation before replying.

"Oh, you'll have my children alright, willingly or unwillingly. From now onwards the only children you will have will be mine. As shall be all the children born to all the town's womenfolk." he stated unequivocally. "The only cock you or the town's women folk will ever have from this time onwards shall be mine."

"All the children?" she asked in amazement, "you'll fuck all the women and give them your children?"

"All the children, all the women and when the female children have grown to adulthood, I'll fuck them and when I think they are old enough to bear children I'll fuck them and sow my seed in their bellies."

"That's evil!" the Burghermiester's daughter declared hotly.

"It is but I promised your Father and the other Burghers that if they didn't keep their bargain with me then they would live to regret it. Within only a very few years the town will be supporting hundreds of my children and the number will continue to grow all the while I'm able to fuck the women and sow my seed."

"And you'll fuck me tonight?" said the girl selfishly.

"No, I won't fuck you tonight or any time soon but I shall eat your pussy. Maybe you can teach the other girls how to eat pussy. You'll be able to entertain each other until I get around to fucking you all?"

"Eat my pussy? What's that?" asked the astounded young woman.

"Lay on the bed, bring your knees up and swing them wide. You'll find out soon enough."

She did as instructed and waited expectantly while the Harlequin spent a few more minutes enjoying the young male's cock and the pleasure that the young man was giving him. With a satisfied moan of release the Harlequin filled the young man's mouth with his juices and gratefully received the young young man's own juices into his mouth. He swallowed contentedly and wormed his way out from under the tired eighteen year old.

Kneeling over the young woman's head he looked down into her beautiful face. The Harlequin realised, with great pleasure, that the young woman was so innocent that she had no idea what her pussy was or how it might be eaten. A wondering look of excitement mixed with trepidation flickered back and forth over her face. He knelt at her head and leaned forward pushing his head down between her parted thighs and enjoyed the delightful view of her smooth, swollen, innocent freshness. Placing his forearms inside of her thighs he eased her legs upwards until they locked under his armpits. Moving backwards just a little he rolled her pussy up towards him and opening her up fully for his attention. His stiff cock hovered only inches from her face.

Just as he made no concessions regarding her obvious virginity when he had driven his big cock deep into her virgin pussy only a few hours earlier the Harlequin made no attempt to seduce her in any way prior to using his mouth, teeth and lips to take his pleasure.

Even in the moonlight the Harlequin could see that her pussy lips were swollen and shining with the juices of her excitement. She might not have much idea about having her pussy eaten but laying naked on a bed with a grown man kneeling over her face, his head between her wide parted thighs and his rampant cock only inches from her mouth certainly gave her a very sexy feeling.

The Harlequin leaned forward and pushed his mouth straight into the apex of her wide parted legs. His tongue spread the swollen lips and the girl gasped in delight, frantically reaching to hold the Harlequin's head tight into her sex.

"Ahhhrrrr!" she gasped happily.

The Harlequin laughed with delight. The Burghermiester's daughter was a whore! He'd have a great deal of fun with her, at both her and her Father's expense. He didn't hold back in the giving of pleasure. He wanted the new whore to experience every pleasure, so that she'd know what she was missing when he removed them, if necessary. He made her squirm with pleasure and groan in ecstasy for a good ten minutes without a pause.

"Master?" the young young man's voice filled his head as the young girl's pussy filled his mouth, "Master, your arse looks divine up in the air as it is, may I fuck you while you eat the slut's pussy?"

The Harlequin paused only momentarily.

"Of course, Dear Boy and would you like to eat the bitch's pussy while I fuck you afterwards?"

"Thank you Master but please don't rush. I want to enjoy fucking your arse much more that I want to eat a slut's cunt and you can have my arse whenever you desire, Master."

It had been a very long time since the Harlequin had had a totally willing cock fuck his arse and he slowed his assault on the girl's pussy with his mouth so that he could concentrate on the young man's attention to his grateful arse. The young man was good, fucking good. His long slim cock eased it's way past the sphincter without any pain and only the slightest resistance before it pushed deeper and deeper. He felt the young man's balls knock against his own and sighed with as much pleasure as the young woman beneath him did as he returned to eating her pussy.

The Harlequin's intentions altered as the young man buggered him. He started to play with the young woman, pleasing her and trying to give her pleasure rather than just take his own. He started to use his fingers, first one then two as he finger-fucked her to another massive orgasm. So many new and exciting pleasures for her to enjoy. Everything the Harlequin did rapidly brought her to orgasm. After finger-fucking her to a climax he moved his cum covered fingers out of her pussy and started to tease her anus, working the wetness around and inside, opening her up to new pleasures and himself to the delights of a new arse. She responded to his explorations with ever increasing enthusiasm. His thumb replaced his fingers and with two fingers fucking her arse, his thumb fucked her pussy.

"Suck my cock whore!" he commanded and was delighted to feel her hand wrap around his rampant cock and pull it down to her waiting mouth without any hesitation.

He waited, enjoying the feeling of his new whore licking the head of his throbbing cock while the young male continued to lovingly fuck his arse. Once he felt her straining upwards to take more of his cock in her mouth the Harlequin began to feed his cock deeper into her and into her throat, being careful not to dislodge the exquisite cock fucking his hungry arse. The young man adjusted slightly to the required new position.

"Fuck us both, Master." suggested the lad, "fuck down into her throat then up, driving my cock deep into your arse while eating her pussy. We can all cum together, Master."

The Harlequin was delighted. The young man was utterly beautiful, had a marvelous ability with his cock and a wonderfully creative mind. He fucked them both and ate the whore's pussy as suggested. It wasn't very long before the girl thrust her hips up pushing her dripping pussy hard against the Harlequin's mouth and covered his face with the juices of her release. Her moan of utter contentment pushed the Harlequin close the edge. The beautiful young man cried out.

"Ohhh Master I have to cum. I need to fill your delicious arse with the juices of my love!"

He didn't attempt to wait for permission and with a deep, urgent thrust he filled the Harlequin's arse with his love. The thrust of the young man's cock deep into his arse pushed the Harlequin's cock deeper into the girls throat where he proceeded to pump his own juices down her open throat and straight into her belly.

The girl swallowed greedily and pushed her pussy hard up against the Harlequin's mouth as her orgasm continued. The Harlequin ate her delightedly as his cock continued to pump his juices down her throat and the young man pumped his own spunk into the Harlequin's hot, contracting arse. All three came together exhaustingly.

"Fuck!" exclaimed the girl after a few minutes of laying on her back, beside the Harlequin, and dragging air into her tortured lungs, "that was fucking incredible!"

"Yeah! Out of this world," agreed the young male from the other side of the Harlequin.

"Yes, something else," confirmed the Harlequin reaching out to pull his two lovers closer.

They cuddled up to him as he tenderly stroked their heads.

"What's your name, girl?" he asked kindly.

"Giselle, Master," she replied instantly.

"And yours young man?"

"Rudolph, Master," came the instant response.

"Rudolph you will now fuck Giselle."

"Yes, Master," they both responded without hesitation, "her arse or her cunt, Master?" continued Rudolph.

"Her cunt. Giselle you will kneel up and suck my cock while Rudolph fucks you. When we have both filled you I'll fuck your arse while you suck Rudolph. Then we shall both fuck you, arse and cunt, together."

"Yes. Master," exclaimed Giselle excitedly. Her smile of complete happiness so big that her teeth shone in the moonlight, "Rudolph let me suck your cock and make it fucking hard first".