The Harlequin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the dawn chorus started over the Enchanted Forest Giselle, yesterday's virgin, had been face fucked, cunt fucked and arse fucked by both the Harlequin and Rudolph, twice. She'd sucked Rudolph off while he ate her pussy and the Harlequin had buggered him. She'd shared the Harlequin's cock with Rudolph and Rudolph's cock with the Harlequin. She'd finger-fucked both their arses while sucking their cocks and had taken both cocks in her cunt, together. She'd fallen asleep with her lips around the Harlequin's cock and Rudolph's head between her legs. She'd never felt happier.

Rudolph was as happy. After a long time of pleasing his father following the death of his mother he'd discovered that fucking a cunt was as good as fucking an arse. It was equally good having his cock sucked by a man or woman. Eating pussy was as enjoyable as sucking a cock. Rudolph was very content.

=== === ===

After they had bathed and had breakfast the Harlequin told his young lovers to mingle with the others and teach them to enjoy each other's bodies. He said that he would be away for the day.

Taking out one of his pipes he played a short tune and with a jaunty swagger swung his pipe bag over his shoulder and headed, naked, into the forest.

=== === ===

"Good morning, Darling. Did it all go according to plan? Were Giselle and Rudolph to your liking? Do they suspect anything?" she gabbled out excitedly.

"Hey! Slow down sweetheart, one question at a time. Yes, everything worked perfectly. Giselle and Rudolph were incredible! Couldn't have asked for better. Giselle will be perfect for you when you are ready and I'm sure you'll want to have Rudolph often. His cock is just divine and his mouth..."

He left the sentence unfinished as Adaliz pulled him eagerly into her arms and planted her mouth firmly upon his.

When she finally released his mouth she demanded his cock, 'if Giselle and Rudolph had left any for her'. She told him he needed to find some clothes, that they were going to have breakfast and a long talk. She told him that Anne and Stefan had made the very most of his visit and were delighted with their Birthday presents.

=== === ===

After a mere half an hour of sensual love making they bathed each other, dressed and headed for the cottage. The Harlequin explained how he had identified Giselle and Rudolph easily, brought them together and made them lead the others out of town. How he'd summonsed them in the night and pretended not to know them. He'd let them both seduce him then led them both down paths of exploration quickly and easily.

"Giselle would make a great whore, my Love," he whispered, "but never as good as you!"

Adaliz was aghast.

"You knew?" she whispered.

"I surmised. I have fucked hundreds if not thousands of women in my time, whores and Princesses, women in the gutter and the finest ladies in all the lands. Despite my magic none were anything like as enjoyable as you were the other night nor just now. You were either a whore and the woman of my dreams or the woman of my dreams and a whore. It matters not, you are the woman of my dreams, that is all that matters."

Adaliz was astonished! This man, wanted her, a harlot? For as long as SHE would have HIM?

She threw her arms around him and kissed him feverishly.

"Are you sure you are happy to continue with your idea? Me having all the people of the town, making the town ours?"

"Absolutely! You'll enjoy it. I'll enjoy you enjoying it and I rather suspect that I shall enjoy some of our town's folk as well. You won't object will you, my Darling?"

There is more... if you would wish?