All Comments on 'The Harlot'

by Jimyfoxx

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedover 7 years ago
Wow

This story started out with me having normal interest and just seemed to get weaker. I couldn't even make it through the first page

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truely a great story

JUST out Fucking Standing kept my dick hard all the way through. keep on trucking Ten bears43

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad...

But not "out-fucking-standing", either. The story spent too much time getting us lost in the past, rather than focusing on the present, and the developing mother- son relationship.

Also, at least in my mind, this was a rape scene. Any time you get someone so drunk and/or stoned that their will-to-resist (or ability to resist) is completely gone, it's the same as rape, in my book. The only difference is that you have essentially deprived the other person of the ability to say 'No." Couldn't give this story anything higher than a '2'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Will there be a part 2 - Maria seduces April and then Part 3 where she gets Tony to join them for a threesome. Maybe a Part 4 when Tony and April get married and Maria joins them for the wedding night. Or even a Part 5 when Tony's dad is tied up and made to watch the taking of Gloria by all of them. Just a thought. Good story by the way, great build-up.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 7 years ago
Great story

Did he fuck stepmom

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Ignore the picky bastards

Who have no idea this is a fantasy story not a documentary. I loved it and want to read more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a lovely caring mother

Despite having spent time in rehab getting clean from a drug habit, she persuades her son to do drugs with her before she sucks his cock and gets him to fuck her.

Hey, here's an idea for a Part 2. The next Valentines Day she can check them both into rehab, where he can watch her give birth to a drug dependent baby.

Part 3 could have their junky street whore daughter selling her pussy to feed the habits of all three.

prop69prop69over 7 years ago
Erotic story...definitely a hard on story although. Love to suck those magnificant tits

Yes she fought the drugs and won against the hard drugs. Why is still still smoking dope and why did she continue as a Stripper, Harlot and a Whore after she left rehab. If she ever wanted her son back she could have gotten a real job.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
A sad story of incestuous love between a mother and her son.

Although incest, there is a sad background of a love story between a mother and her son.

A new life awaits them?

Maybe there will be more chapters?

As for drugs, it is not a subject I like, but I recognize that it is something that happens. Maria has left the hard drugs, only smokes grass, but drinks too much. I understand that uses that to mitigate her pain for having left ..., rather, lost his son because of Tony's father.

And what kind of man is this father, who after a life of excess, drugs and prostitution, claims to have found religion and a very religious wife (but that yes, rich) and leaves Maria stealing her son? The father is a false and evil man, if he has really found God, why does not he help Maria, the real mother of his son?

Will not be, what he have really found is the Gloria's money?

I know that this is a story of erotic fantasy, but this story has a very painful background of the life of a woman who loses her beloved son, and that because of her mistakes of youth, and because of the threats of her former partner (At no time was it spoken that they were married and they divorced), did not dare to fight to recover her son. Society is cruel and does not support women with a profession as a striper, especially if there have been drugs in the middle.

Anyway, this is just a story and this is not the best place to express my rejection of the falsehood of society, even some of my own demons.

5 * `for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

duke0467duke0467over 7 years ago
A good fantasy story well written

The story show how real humans might act. The exhibitionist woman (or man) has a primal need to be seen so she goes back to the one job she is good at, and can make a living at, stripping, but with a firm determination to stay off the hard stuff where drugs are concerned. She wants to be a harlot and finally finds someone she can be that with. There are some deep undercurrents here that show some good thinking on the part of the author.

Well done, sir.

bumknee52bumknee52over 7 years ago
Exceptional

An exceptional story, well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wake up genius..............

To the naïve person who has such deep issues with smoking a bit of grass. You do realize -- genius-- that pot has become legal in some parts of the U.S. Get off your "high" horse you bitter angry man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
OMG Love it...but....

...to the DUMB ASS who wrote "why sis he still smoking weed and a stripper?" Guess you are a novice...weed OMG...it is like a beer..everyone can handle rehab or sobriety different ways. I LOVE this Mom and actually would love to hear part two of her dancing, doing lines and smoking up with other dancers and getting down with her son....that be sexy..hope it is next...bad Mom's are SEXY.

Miss Strutter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
???

what kind of scum of the earth whore of a mother would try to set up her son to get fucked????????????? just another scum cum story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star just to vote

the bitch is lower than a harlot...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I can't justify both characters. Either they are sick or we are sick for justifying them. But the story is too exciting to disregard. But something is missing in the story.

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago

It would help to at least give us a hint of what their new life is gonna be.

This ending seems rather rushed and incomplete

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

One of the very best mother/son stories, Jimmy, and I must have read dozens of them. You have crafted a compelling tale of incestuous LOVE, and the romantic thread is as important as the erotic one. I was horribly afraid at first that the stepmother was going to interfere, but, no, you kept to the mother/son story, and I, for one, am extraordinarily grateful. Thank you for an outstanding tales, well worth five stars - many more if they were available.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story but you should have continued until he confronted his father with the truth and moved in with his mother gave it 5 stars!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimyfoxx@Jimyfoxx
Just an above average guy with an over active imagination trying to create a titillating story or two. If you are looking for quick cheap sex with no plot-- look elsewhere.