All Comments on 'The Harpy's Daughter'

by NewOldGuy77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfalmost 3 years ago

A wonderful follow up to a story I really enjoyed. I enjoy a great majority of your works and look forward to your next story.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

EXCELLENT STORY! A WELL DESERVED 5 STARS.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 3 years ago
Great story

I share your admiration of taiyakisoba‘s writing. This was a good addition to his story. Thanks.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

I loved Wings of Desire and ditto for this story. Very Very good!! Thanks so much for the additional Harpy Chronicles.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read Wings of Desire, pretty much all of taiyakisobe’s stuff except those I wasn’t interested in. But “The Vixen” remains my favorite in spite of implausible victory of the therians.

Initially I thought the story was about the daughter seeking a mate but nope, instead you set it from the perspective of his son, born from the woman the harpy had taken him from. I enjoyed her story and I liked that you gave her redemption. Even the blacksmith I felt had softened in his old age before death, or maybe that’s his stepson’s fondness for him in spite of his mother’s story.

But our guy got a happy ending with his own harpy. A man of steel, fathering *forty three* chicks, that’s impressive. As always, keep writing, I enjoy stories like these.

NovaMNovaMover 1 year ago

👽🤛🎓🎖Thank you for writing a most excellent sequel to } Wings of Desire {

I enjoyed both stories immensely as both sucked me into the lives of the people concerned, be they human or any of the other beautiful/colourful species.

Bravo and encore.

WE WANT MORE 💐🤩👏 ✍️✍️✍️

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

This one perfectly complements the truely wonderful original. Very well done.

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[30.09.23]

After 1st reading 'Wings of Desire' nearly two years ago, I finally read the comments and got to yours and your mention of this sequel story...and I'm glad I did!

This is an excellent continuance (and closure for the original protagonist and his Harpy spouse).

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNewOldGuy77@NewOldGuy77
Male, living on the Pacific coast. I can see Japan from my house! UPDATE: January 1st, 2023 Currently experiencing an extended writer's block. What's up with that?!?!?! Most of my stories are longer ones. For those of you who invest the time to read them, I thank you, a...

SIMILAR Stories