The Haunted Gym

Story Info
A very short encounter with a cock sucking ghost.
957 words
4.3
10k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're the last one to finish your workout, and the last one to finish your shower. Alone in the locker room, you're walking back to your locker, toweling your hair dry when you feel a cool sensation around your swinging cock.

You grunt and swat at your groin, thinking that maybe it's dripping water or maybe some soap that didn't get washed away... but the feeling doesn't go away.

You look down at your dick, and it's... growing? What's going on... what's causing that feeling, and why does it feel so GOOD? There's no reason that you should feel turned on right now, maybe the soap you used is... but no, that doesn't make sense. You rinsed, there's nothing on your cock that could make it feel...

"Oh shit! What's going on?" Now it feels like fingers teasing and pulling at you. You dry your dick with the towel, but it doesn't change the cold tugging you're feeling. You're starting to freak out a little, wondering if you need to go to the health center.

You hear soft, girlish words echoing faintly through the room. "Relax, Josh, we're just going to have a little fun!"

You look frantically around. "Okay, guys, very funny!" This has to be a practical joke... but... that doesn't explain the very real feeling of a hand tugging on you.

You stand up with some difficulty. Moving is awkward because the invisible handjob continues. You look around the locker room, but you don't see anyone. You're scared, certain that you're going crazy.

The voice is back... "Oh come on, babe! I won't hurt you. I know that Jennifer won't suck your cock, so why not let me help you?"

You panic and barely get out, "How do you know... shit! Who are you? What do you know about my girlfriend?"

The invisible hand grips you tighter and strokes faster. You scream and back peddle fast, hitting the wall so hard that you almost knock yourself out. Your cock is very hard now, sticking up into the air

"Relax, baby, I just want to suck your cock... can I suck your cock, baby?"

:Suck my cock? What the FUCK is going on here? Who are you? What are you doing?"

"It's okay, Josh. I just want to show you a good time! Can I taste your cock, baby? Please? I just want to suck your dick!"

You're still not believing what's happening. You've heard the crazy rumors about the gym being haunted but you've just laughed them off. Until now. A second cold had cups your balls... are you going crazy?

You jump when you feel a warm wet mouth take the tip of your cock.

"WHAT the FUCK? Who ARE you and HOW are you doing this?"

The warm mouth takes more of you. You groan and lean back against the wall. You're definitely going crazy, but it's a very good kind of crazy. The mouth moves back and forth, taking you a little deeper each time. The hand still seems to be gently stroking you, but it's only moving at the base.

You look down and see your tool dripping with saliva. You watch, breathing hard as the flesh of your dick ripples, the imprint of lips moving up and down, up and down.

"Oh my gawd," you gasp, and involuntarily move your hips, pushing back against the mouth, pushing your cock deeper.

This is the warmest, wettest blowjob you've ever had, and there isn't even a girl here. "Fuck," you think, "why can't Jennifer,,,?"

The voice again - "Mmmm baby! I love your taste! Please give me a drink?"

"Oh gawd! Don't make me cum!"

"Silly boy, I WANT you to cum! Fill my mouth!"

Saliva drips off the tip of your cock onto the tiled floor. You reach for your cock but find instead a head of curly hair that's bobbing back and forth. You hold the head tight and close your eyes.

"Fuck NO! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"

The warm mouth starts to suck, and suck hard. You hold your breath and push your hips forward and the mouth seems to take all of your cock. It sucks and sucks and sucks.

You whimper, cumming hard. Rope after rope of jizz blows out, leaving streaks and a puddle on the floor in front of you.

The wam wet mouth and the hands go away. You slide down the wall and sit, knees up on the floor, gasping for breath. You try to control your breathing, not able to move or even think.

After what seems like a lifetime, the coach comes out of his office, sees you on the floor starts laughing. "I see you met Annabelle!"

"Who? What? What the fuck is happening?"

"Annabelle... she was on the very first women's gymnastics team the school fielded. She's been here in the gym for a LONG time."

"What the ever loving FUCK? You know about this?"

"Relax, son... she won't hurt you. And you're a lucky guy, she'll probably be with you until you graduate. Just enjoy it." He sighs. "She's a snug little honey! Sometimes, when we win a game, she still... rewards me... if you know what I mean."

He points at the puddle of jizz on the floor. "Clean that up, and lock up when you leave." He struts out, shoulders back, whistling the school fight song.

You wipe up the cum on your hands and knees. You jump into your pants, not bothering with shorts or a shirt or shoes, slam the locker shut and run like hell for your car.

A voice echos through the quiet room... "That was nice. I think next time I'll take him up my ass!"