The Haunted House Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spread eagled and naked on the dirt floor, the two women grinned at the colored demons as they gathered around them. "Come on boys, we want our pussies and mouths and asses fucked!" cried Samantha and indeed the demons fell apon the two women with glee. In a lot of ways this was a war, a very strange war, but still a war. The stair demons loved gang banging human bimbos and even if this cost them their demonic energies, it would also weaken the two women and soften them up for the heavy hitters to follow.

Jennifer and Samantha knew this too, but they didn't care. The two women knelt side by side, their large tits dangling down as Gold fucked Jennifer from behind while Blue did Samantha. Both women had their mouths stuffed with a cock as Red banged away at Jennifer's face while Green shoved his ten inch thick meat into Samantha's wet and willing mouth. Each women had a tight grip on another pair of cocks as Jennifer jerked off Yellow and White while Samantha slid Orange and Pink's dicks slick dicks through her fingers.

In the end, the demons didn't have a chance. Every color in the rainbow took their turns with the two human sluts but could not wear them out. Load after load of cum splattered the two women, but they just opened their mouths and swallowed all they could with big smiles on their faces. When the two women climbed up out of the cellar, there was a deathly silence below.

"Payback is a bitch isn't it boys?" called Jennifer as they trooped up the stairs. "I think I need to clean up a bit though," she admitted to Samantha who nodded her head causing a big wad of cum to drip from her hair.

"To the pool," cried Samantha and the two nude women jumped in to wash the cum from their bodies. Hlar and Hlox joined them in the pool and helped them clean up. The inflatable turtle was not a very brave little demon and it retreated into the far corner of the pool trembling. Hlar and Hlox finally herded it into the center of the pool where Jennifer swam up into its embrace.

"Come on baby, I want you to fuck my tits with that hard cock of yours," she told it and unable to help itself, the demon grew a cock and slid it between Jennifer's ample breasts while another cock slid into her mouth. A third cock eased home into her pussy and Jennifer bobbed up and down in the water with the three cocks inside her. Samantha swum over and began to lick at the cock between Jennifer's tits, her tongue flicking out to touch the head. The turtle blew its three loads in rapid succession and then their was a loud popping noise as the thing deflated and lay floating on the surface of the water. Samantha laughed and helped Jennifer lick the things cum from her tits.

Next, the two women climbed over the fence and went looking for a little tentacle love. The two naked women walked across the hot sand until suddenly they felt it heave up under them and the tentacled demon seized them and held them suspended and spread eagled in midair.

"Fuck me baby," yelled Jennifer as it loomed over her.

"No, fuck me first!" called Samantha.

This was rather a first for the tentacled monster. Human females were supposed to scream for help, not beg to be fucked. Still, it rallied and did its best to act menacing. "I have plenty of tentacles to go around!" it roared with an intimidating glower and sprouted a dozen more tentacles just to prove its point. It inserted three tentacles into each of the women and began to drill them like it was used to doing. Muffled cries came from the mouths of the women as the tentacles fucked their faces. The creature blinked its huge eyes as it felt the women's lips close tighter over the phallic tentacles and felt their tongues licking at the tentacles in their mouths. Even Madonna hadn't acted this slutty the time he had slunk into her dressing room and raped her, though she had given him a backstage pass for the rest of the tour. It felt like these two humans were enjoying being fucked. Not knowing what else to do, the creature followed standard operating procedure and dumped three tentacle loads of cum into each woman simultaneously and withdrew the first three tentacles only to replace them with another three and another three and another three.

After a while the creature felt its energy slipping away from it and it could no longer hold the two women suspended in mid air. The creature lay gasping on the surface of the sand barely able to move while the two human bitches crawled all over it, taking tentacles and sliding their mouth or into their pussies and riding up and down on them, milking out every drop of demon cum. Finally the creature gave a great groan as it felt the last of its cum drained by the mouth of the blonde woman and it lay still on the sand.

"How are you feeling?" asked Jennifer as they climbed back over the fence into the garden.

"A little bit tired," admitted Samantha, "but I can keep going for a long time yet!

"Time to go down the rabbit hole then!" laughed Jennifer and the two women found the hole by the back steps and jumped in feet first. The two women frolicked through the woods until they reached the tea party clearing. By this time, Jennifer's dress was looking rather the worse for the wear and now and then her hard nipples peeked out of the dress as she strolled along. Once she would have tried to demurely cover herself, but now she no longer cared who saw her. If all the animals watching in the woods got woodies from watching her jiggle along then who cared? The two demons sitting at the table guzzling whisky looked up in surprise as the two women bounced into sight.

"Hello there, Mr. Demented Tailor and my fuzzy Off Color Rabbit," chirped Jennifer. "I came back to suck on that big purple headed cock of yours again!" Before you could say "copyright infringement," Jennifer and Samantha were kneeling in front of the two stunned creatures. Jennifer was licking the Demented Tailor's big throbbing cock all over like it was the best thing she had ever tasted while Samantha gobbled down the orange cock of the Off Color Rabbit.

"Oh fuck, I don't care if I am late for anything," moaned the rabbit as Samantha bobbed her mouth up and down on the shining carrot colored dick. The rabbit took another swig from the jug in its paw and put the other paw on the back of Samantha's head. "Oh yeah honey, suck my big carrot cuz what's up doc is my dick!"

Jennifer and Samantha knelt side by side on the grass sucking their respective cocks until both creatures blew their sticky warm loads into the women's waiting mouths. Without missing a beat, the two women switched partners and began to lick and suck the cocks hard again. In the middle of doing the off color rabbit, Jennifer felt a familiar cold nose on her ass and she glanced behind her. She smiled at the cartoon dog behin her and took the cock out of her mouth just long enough to say "Hi there boy, why don't you start fucking my pussy like a good boy?" then she put the rabbit's cock back in her mouth and kept on sucking. Rex gave a big goofy grin and wasted no time in mounting his bitch again, shoving its huge red cock deep into her cunt.

Between the whisky and the consecutive blowjobs, the Demented Tailor and the Off Color Rabbit subsided into motionless lumps not long after emptying their second load into the women's mouths. That left Rex the cartoon dog fucking Jennifer's pussy. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's it Rex, fuck me like the bitch I am," moaned Jennifer as she felt her whole body rock back and forth from the impact of Rex's thrusts. "Shove that hard red cock into my pussy boy!" As Rex continued to fuck the blonde, Samantha moved around in front of her friend and began to lick at the heaving tits. When Rex finally came, he gave a howl that would have made his wolf ancestors proud as he emptied his load into Jennifer.

It was only when Rex pulled out of Jennifer and she got a better look at the cartoon dog that she realized that his appearance had changed. The big brown dog looked vaguely familiar. "What's with the new look Rex?" asked Jennifer as she licked her lips and crawled toward the dog on hands and knees.

"I got offered a part in a movie, panted the CGI looking dog. "It is about these four stupid looking teenagers and their brave dog who go around hunting ghosts. The pay wasn't great.....only dog biscuits, but I got to fuck the two chicks in the movie. The one is a real slayer man. And the other? Wowsa, I get turned on by babes with thick glasses."

"Well I want a S......" began Jennifer.

"A Rex Snack," broke in Rex. I don't want to be tied up in court over some copyright issue!

"Mmmmmm," murmured Jennifer as she dropped her head and began to suck on Rex's boner. Rex gave only a whimper as Samantha crawled over to join Jennifer and the two women double teamed his hardening cock. Jennifer licked up and down one side while Samantha did the other. Their tongues would meet at the top of the cock and caress each other in a battle for the precum oozing out. Jennifer and Samantha then took turns sucking the cartoon dog cock deep into their throats and then sliding their lips up the shaft until the head popped out of their mouths.

After a few minutes of this, Rex finally could not take it any more and shouted "Scooby Dooby Doo!!!!!!!!" realized what he had said belatedly and shot his load over Jennifer's face. Even as the cartoon dog's cum dripped down her face, Rex gave a last little whimper and collapsed like a ....well dead dog.

"Remind me to see that movie when we are done all this," laughed Samantha as she leaned forward to kiss Jennifer on the lips and sample Rex's cream. The women's kiss was quickly interrupted though by the strident sounds of trumpets and an army of cards marching into the clearing. At the end of the procession came the Queen of Tits and the King of Cocks. The two monarchs surveyed the three prone demons and the two naked women.

"Oh my G..." began the Queen and the King hurriedly clapped his hand over her mouth.

"Careful sugar. You use the G word and they will be scraping your insides off of Pluto and I don't mean the damn Disney dog."

The Queen nodded. "The worm was right though. These two whores are on a fucking rampage. We should do what he said and imprison them until the night is over just to be safe."

"I disagree my dear," replied the King. "I agree with the statue who says that the only way to deal with the problem is to wear them out in proper demonic fashion...by fucking their silly little human brains out! Behind the two rulers, the cards in the deck began to line up and take sides. It looked like there was a civil war brewing in the demon camp.

While it might be fun to watch the demons fight each other for a change, Jennifer knew that it wouldn't help her and Samantha escape. They had to drain all the demons of their supernatural powers and the only way to do that was to fuck each and every one of them into submission. Having reached that conclusion, Jennifer launched herself at the Queen of Tits and bore the stacked woman to the ground under her. Jennifer planted a kiss on he Queen's lips and began to literally rip the monarch's clothes from her well endowed body. The King and the other members of the deck stool looking on in shock. They couldn't recall a human ever raping a demon before, but that sure looked like what the human was doing to the Queen of Tits. The Racquel Welch look alike resisted at first, but she quickly fell prey to her demonic lusts. Once a demon, always a demon and she finally just lay back, spread her legs and let the human bitch eat her pussy out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," moaned the Queen and she pushed Jennifer's face against her pussy harder as the blonde human's tongue found her clit and flickered over it. "That feels so fucking good bitch. You were born to lick cunt!

The King of Cocks was watching enthralled as his female counterpart was licked into submission and then suddenly he felt hands undoing his belt and he looked down to see Samantha busy at work. He smiled at the sight. It had been a 100 years since she had blown him and as he recalled she had been very good at it. Her hands felt cool on his huge monster cock as she took it out and began to stroke it. When she wrapped her lips around the huge cock head and began to run her tongue around it, the King moaned with pleasure and grabbed Samantha by the hair and pulled her head towards him. By rights, no human should have been able to take all 18 inches of his massive dick, but inch by inch he pulled her head down onto it until she had the whole thing in her mouth. Still holding her hair, he began to pull her mouth back and forth along his cock. The human's lips felt so nice on his cock and her throat tightened around his cock causing loud moans of pleasure to escape his royal lips. Unable to hold back any longer, the King thrust his cock in to the hilt and held it there as it began to spew cum in huge sticky wads. After he finished cumming, the King pulled his cock out of Samantha's mouth and rubbed the dribbling slime coated meat over her face and hair. The bitch just smiled at him and then lay back on the grass, spreading her legs, and inviting him to fuck her. What was a demon to do? No demon in his or her right mind was going to be able to pass up a prime piece of pussy like that. As the King climbed up on top of Samantha, he heard a loud scream and he looked over to see the bucking form of the Queen as the other human brought her to a earth shattering climax.

After that, things just sort of went to hell, if you will pardon the expression. The clearing broke out in an orgy of 54 demons to 2 human females. It was all in all a very unequal contest as the two women proceeded to suck, fuck and lick the whole pack into submission. The cards all had the bodies of people that Jennifer had once had sexual fantasies about and it was more than a little exciting, not to mention strange, to have Dolly Parton jiggling her big tits as she licked your pussy while your lips were working over Sean Connery's cock and Harrison Ford fucked your ass. When Jennifer and Samantha finally staggered to their feet, the clearing was littered with the depleted bodies of the demons.

"Well that was certainly fun," said Samantha as she licked a gob of cum from her lips. "But I am getting a bit tired, what about you?"

"A bit," admitted Jennifer, but we still have a ways to go. "I think it is best if we leave the statue and worm to the end, so who does that leave?"

"Mmmmm, I think it is time to thank Taz for the recipe!" laughed Samantha as the two women strolled through the woods back to the hole which took them against all logic back up to the garden.

The Kitchen Gnomes were leery and hid at first when the two naked women walked into the kitchen. Jennifer grabbed a can of whipped topping and sprayed it over her breasts and pussy, and the little buggers couldn't help themselves. Dozens of them swarmed over the blonde eager to lick the stuff from her body. Jennifer grabbed Taz and literally shoved the little fucker into her pussy so only his feet were sticking out and he ate her out from the inside. When Jennifer came, his little legs kicked and flailed as he almost drowned in her juices. The more food the two women covered their bodies with, the more it seemed to drive the kitchen gnomes crazy with lust.

Samantha knelt on the kitchen floor while a group of the kitchen gnomes shoved a thick foot long zucchini up her ass from behind. In front of her was a long line of the little guys, each jerking on their cocks. One by one they stepped up and plastered Samantha with their sticky loads until the cum flowed off her face like water in a shower. The amount of cum the little demons produced was all out of proportion to their size, but they couldn't seem to satisfy the two humans stuck out their tongues and preferred up their big titties for load after sticky load. When the cum finally cleared, there were two naked human females still standing, er make that laying and a sprawl of totally drained little gnomes.

Jennifer pulled Taz out of her pussy with a popping sound and dropped him on the kitchen table. Both her and Samantha were drenched in cum, with little bits of food stuck to them. Samantha pulled a cum covered grape off Jennifer and popped it into her mouth. "Well we definitely need to wash up before the next round."

"Yes," sighed Jennifer. "The recipe is starting to wear off. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up."

"Well, we don't have too many more to go, said Samantha as they climbed the stairs to another cleanup session with Hlar and Hlox. After a soothing session with the two water sprites, Jennifer and Samantha headed for Jennifer's bedroom and the mirror. The two nude women stood before the ornate full length mirror and frowned in puzzlement. The mirror was totally dark and showed no reflection of them or anything.

"Now what?" said an exasperated Samantha.

"Well if they won't come to us, I think we go them," said Jennifer and taking Samantha by the hand she stepped forward into the mirror. The two women found themselves in a duplicate of Jennifer's bedroom and they found their two duplicates huddled naked under the covers trembling.

"Please don't hurt us," begged the mirror Jennifer as the two humans stood looking down at them.

Jennifer looked at Samantha who was equally shocked at the cringing behavior of the two formerly cruel and domineering demons. "What do you think?" asked Jennifer. "Should we leave them alone?

"Well, it would be so cruel to take them," admitted Samantha. "Look at the fear in their eyes and how they are trembling. It would take a couple of real heartless bitches to take them."

Jennifer sighed. "I suppose you are right," she agreed and the two humans turned and started to walk back to the mirror. Behind them, their mirror duplicates gave a sign of relief at having been spared. Suddenly, however, the two humans stopped and turned around with smiles on their faces.

"Got you," laughed Jennifer. "Payback is a bitch girls. You played with us and thought it was great fun. Well, now how does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot? Or maybe I should say, how does it feel hen the dildo is in your pussy? As the two frightened mirror duplicates watched, Jennifer and Samantha produced a pair of huge strap on dildos. The sight of the busty blonde with a 12 inch cock sticking out from between her legs would have frightened (or delighted) a lot of people and the two mirror demons were no exception. The two big boobed and now big dicked women advanced on their cowering counterparts.

"What do you think?" asked Jennifer. "Would you rather fuck me or you?"

"Me, definitely," asserted Samantha. I remember very well getting raped by myself and I want to return the favor." With that Samantha hrew herself onto the bed and climbed up on top of her frightened mirror counterpart.

"Maybe if you beg nicely, I won't take you," whispered Samantha as she rubbed the head of her strap on cock against her duplicate's pussy lips.

Eyes wide in fear, her demon began to beg. "Please, oh please don't do this to me. I never meant you any harm the last time. It was all just in fun, she cried desperately.

"And so is this bitch," yelled Samantha and rammed the whole length of her strap on dick into her counterpart with one thrust and then began to madly fuck her making the whole bed shake with the force of her thrusts.

Jennifer watched her friend fucking her duplicate for a few seconds then hauled her own trembling duplicate off the bed. " Kneel down bitch, ordered Jennifer and she sent her other self sprawling on the rug. "I want to hear you begging me to fuck you!" The mirror Jennifer knelt on the rug like she was told and offered her body up to Jennifer.

"Please, fuck me," she whispered and Jennifer stepped forward and slapped her duplicate hard on her bare ass.