The Hayloft Pt. 03

Story Info
PART 3, John and Nicole's adventures continue...
2.7k words
4.37
3.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks, as you can see, this is part 3 of a semi-biographical story, relating to when i worked as a stable manager in Germany. The names have been changed, and a couple of experiences embellished.

So far, John our main character, has spent the night in the Hayloft with Nicole, the Riding Club Chairwomans daughter.

He woke to the sound of his alarm, it was still dark and it took him a moment to remember where he was, and that it was Nicole on his arm asleep.

It was still dark, but normally he would have to get up now to be at the stables on time, but as he was already here, he had an extra 40 minutes.

He looked around the hayloft and out of the double loading doors, the horizon was starting to warm with the coming dawn.

The hayloft had a different smell this morning, not just hay now, but sex too.

The warm smell brought back the memories of last night, which in turn brought back his arousal.

But first he needed to relieve himself. Too lazy to walk downstairs, he stood in the double doors and pissed from upstairs into the stable yard, nothing worse then what the horses do he thought with a smile.

Finished he turned around and looked at Nicole asleep on the inflatable mattress.

The duvet hardly covered her, but on such a warm summers night, it wasn't really necessary.

As he watched her sleeping, he admired the gentle rise and fall of her chest, with the perfect nipples.

The smooth belly, but not unhealthily skinny like fashion dictated, the muscular legs, that had been riding him last night.

With that final thought, his arousal was complete, and he stood there, nude with the dim glow of the dawn silhouetting him decision made.

He knelt on the hay and gently spread Nicole's legs, trying not to wake her yet.

Tender little kisses up the inside of her thighs, getting closer to her pussy. His nose full now of the aroma of last night's passion, driving him on.

Tenderly he kissed her pussy lips, tasting her, wanting her again. He felt his cock scrapping along the hay beneath him as he moved in closer.

His tongue probed between her lips, gently licking her, feeling her body gently stirring in her sleep. Finding her clitoris again, his tongue circled it and a low murmur of approval came from Nicole in her sleep.

One hand slowly gently stroked up to her breast, caressing it gently while his tongue worked on her pussy, which he noticed was now becoming wetter.

He enjoyed the taste, moving his own body in pleasure, he ground his hard cock against the hay, the many small prickles a new but not too unwelcome sensation.

His tongue moving down to the entrance to her love, he could taste his cum from last night, he let out a slight moan of pleasure himself now, but Nicole didn't wake, or at least she pretended to sleep.

He slipped a finger now into her wet pussy, which brought a long sigh from her.

She moved slightly, almost in expectation of what should come next.

He moved up between Nicole's legs, brushing some stray bits of hay off his cock, and slowly entered her, glancing at her sleeping face, noticing how it was looking so content and happy now.

He moved all the way inside her, her hips moving to meet him, while her face stayed peacefully in sleepful bliss.

She felt amazing around him as he started to move more vigorously, his passion now in control.

Nicole moaned in pleasure and finally her eyes opened, slow to immediately take in what was happening, was it still the amazing dream or reality?

Seeing him deep inside her already was a surprise, how could he, but oh my god its amazing.

Seeing she was awake, he lifted both her legs up onto his shoulders, bending her so his thrusts struck deeper inside her, and took his desire.

Holding her in position, he thrust harder and deeper then before, more than she had experienced before from any lover.

She found herself moaning with every thrust, some almost painfully deep, but didn't want him to stop.

His fingers digging into her legs as he held her, used her, added to her pleasure. No one had used her like this before, and quickly she realised she was about to cum. Her moans now turning in to cries of ecstasy, echoing out into the morning, till she came again, her body convulsing as he held her tight.

Her noises only fueled his passion for her, holding her tighter, using her now, pumping harder into her, aware it wasn't simple love making now. The rich bosses daughter was getting used, and he realised, they both loved it.

As he struggled to hold her through her orgasm, he gripped her legs tightly with his strong fingers.

Finally he exploded into her again, feeling her relax as he finished.

Sitting back into a kneeling position, breathless but fulfilled.

"Good morning" he smiled at her.

"Yes, it is now, how late is it?"

"Quarter to 6 I think. Almost time to start work" he smugly answered, knowing that the only time she would see this time of day was on the way home from a party or getting a flight to the Caribbean on holiday.

"I think I should clean up" she said unaware.

"Just put your panties on and go home like that, with my cum dripping into them"

"Why do you want my dirty panties afterwards?" she answered with a giggle.

"Now that's an idea, something special for when I'm home alone and want a wank."

"Ohhh no more wanking for you, that's MY cum in there, you're not wasting it" she exclaimed as she rolled away and put her panties from yesterday on.

"We'll see" as he grabbed some fresh underwear from his bag and started to dress.

As they dressed, him in his work clothes and her in the shorts and t-shirt from last night, they were both lost in thought, what exactly is happening now?

Together they packed the bedding away and left the hayloft.

They parted in the carpark, with a kiss, "see you later" he called as she got in her Audi.

"Errm yeah, I don't know if I'll be in for training later, we'll see" she called, shutting the door and driving away home.

Still slightly confused about the situation, he started work. At least he knew the situation with the horses, they're easy to understand.

The morning turned into a beautiful day, hot and sunny, the only downside was having to work, but his memories of last night and this morning kept him company. Although he was still struggling to make sense of the situation, "your cum is mine now" she said yet the parting felt cold.

Well there was nothing he could do about it now, and he certainly wasn't going to start calling her to find out.

But true to what she said, she hadn't put her horse on the list to be kept in the stable for her to ride, it was out in the paddock with the others. In fact there were no horses on the list today. Meaning the stables were very quiet today with all the horses out, which made his job easier, and might finish early today, which was good, as he was conscious of the fact he hadn't showered since the day before.

He was just finishing the last stall in the stables when a voice behind him made him jump out if his skin.

It was Sharon, one if the other horse owners.

"Sorry, did I startle you?"

"Yes, it's ok, I was miles away" he replied looking her up and down.

He noticed she was in jodhpurs and a tight polo shirt today, showing off her figure very well, rumours were that her husband paid for her figure.

"Oh I didn't know you were coming in to ride this morning, your horses are all in the paddock" he exclaimed apologetically, it could take half an hour to get one single horse in when the others are still out, and that would be his early finish finished.

"Oh did I forget to put it up yesterday, oh nevermind, I could always do it this afternoon. How was your night?"

Ahhh that's it, he thought, that's why she's in, searching for gossip and anything against the club secretary.

"It was good thanks, everything went smoothly, no problems" he replied coyly.

"That's good" she replied, coming closer to him, "I would hate to think of you being used and abused by them"

At this point 2 things struck him.

Firstly, hopefully today's smell of horse muck will be hiding the smell of sex and sweat he was sure he smelt off.

And secondly, they way she said that, almost sounded like she wanted to do that.

No, must be his imagination, his sex addled brain.

"If there is anything, you can always, ahhh, confide in me" she said, stroking his bicep, then down his forearm to his hand which was gripping a straw fork.

She looked him in the eye and proceeded to stroke the end of the fork handle, as if it was a cock.

He was speechless.

Did she just do that?

That only happens in cheesy porn films right, with the plumber or pizza delivery?

He had just spent the night with a gorgeous girl in her late 20s and now a sexy milf in her 40s was hitting on him.

Nah, can't be, imagining it he thought.

But the thought did flicker across his mind, just long enough to awaken his cock again.

As he looked Sharon in the face, she looked him over, from mucky work boots to his eyes and back down again, noticing a fresh bulge in his trousers, and not looking away.

Suddenly he felt self-conscious of it, tried to look down sheepishly, but ended up noticing Sharon's pristine riding boots, spotless white jodhpurs and skin tight pink polo shirt.

Wrong move, his erection responded as it would. Which became uncomfortable for the moment, and before he could stop himself, he subconsciously adjusted his position.

Sharon noticed, and licked her lips in anticipation.

"Are you OK? I'm not making you uncomfortable am I?" she asked, leaving no mistake in the tone of her voice what she meant.

Now he was certain, there was no mistake in letting the horses out today and her being here dressed so perfect.

"No, I'm fine, just had to adjust something "

"Have you got much left to do? I must be holding you up with your work?" She enquired.

"No no, its fine, it's gone quick today, I'm about half an hour ahead of myself as no one is booked in today. Just got to put out the lunch feed and get the horses in, and I was going to go home for a shower" he quickly replied, happy for a normal conversation, and putting the fork on the wheelbarrow.

"Oh good" replied Sharon, before taking a step and knocking the fork off the wheelbarrow, "sorry, clumsy me" she exclaimed, turning to bend over and pick it up.

Her arse pressed against his groin.

This definitely isn't a mistake he thought.

"Sorry again" she giggled, but didn't move away, instead she gave a little wiggle against his groin.

Finally she stood up and turned to face him.

"What was that in your pocket, felt big and hard"

No fucking way, he thought. Chat up lines from the 70s!!!

"Errm, that'll be my penknife" he answered pulling it out of his pocket.

"No no no, felt bigger and more impressive than that!!!" as she reached over and felt his groin, cupping then squeezing his hard cock.

He stood there dumbstruck for a moment.

"What are you doing?" he demanded.

"Oh, just seeing if this is what Nicole wanted last night, and how good it is"

His mind swirled, what's going on here?

Is he an unwilling pawn in a power game in the club now?

"If something happened, it would be between Nicole and me, but as it would be unprofessional on both our parts, we wouldn't be that stupid"

"Oh really? You know you're not her first!" she chided, giving his cock a squeeze and a stroke through his trousers.

"First what?"

"You know. This...." Sharon whispered, as she unzipped his fly and slid her hand inside his trouser, holding his now very hard cock through his undies. Thank god he had clean ones on he thought briefly before she started stroking him again.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" she stated.

"Well it's not everyday you get your cock played with by a Milf" he answered.

"Do you?" Sharon asked.

"Do I what?"

"Want to fuck me?

"That is what Milf stands for." Again she squeezed the tip of his cock, this time she could feel his cotton undies getting moist with his excitement.

Excellent, she thought, he does want me, a shiver ran down her back and she subconsciously rubbed her pussy with her free hand.

"I'm not going to lie to you, yes I would. But we can't, you're married" he protested, noticing she was touching herself now.

"Let's just say my husband and I have an agreement, his secretary, my toyboy" she smiled at him.

"Now let's see it" she murmured, undoing his belt and trousers.

"What? Here? Now?"

"Why not? We're alone, if anyone comes we'll hear them, and we have the time" and she let his trousers fall to his ankles.

She took a half step back to look at his package. It was irresistible, even though she was pretty certain it had been in that little slut Nicole last night, she wanted it for her toy.

She knelt in front of him, and kissed his cock through his undies.

He could see where this was definitely going now, but he was uneasy with it still. Will this blow his chances with Nicole, will this just be used as a weapon in their little feud?

He didn't get much more of a chance to think as Sharon pulled his undies down, freeing his cock, which sprang up free in her face.

"Beautiful" she whispered before licking from his balls up to the tip.

"Hmmm you taste as if you've been in someone's pussy" she teased, "that won't do I'll have to clean her off you"

At that she started licking every part of his cock, swirling her tongue around the rim of his tip, making him twitch with excitement, she was definitely very good and experienced at this, better than Nicole last night.

Then she sunk her mouth over his cock, taking it unbelievably all the way in on almost the first attempt. Fuck that felt good.

He held her head as she started to bob it on his cock. He couldn't believe this. He couldn't believe he was going to cum again, and soon...

Sharon tasted the surge of his precum and the tension in him growing.

"Not in my mouth yet" she instructed, "later if you're a good boy" she stood up as she said it.

She smirked at his frustration and started to undo her jodhpurs. Pulling them and her panties down enough to show him her pussy, smooth and soft looking.

"Cum in my panties. You need to shower off the rest of her before you cum in me. But I want your cum in my panties for when I see my husband." She instructed.

This is getting more and more twisted he thought, but didn't back away as she grabbed his cock rubbing his tip over her wet pussy lips before starting to pull his foreskin back and forth.

He started to tremble as his orgasm neared.

"That's it, cum for me. Cum in my panties my little toy."

With a stifled moan he came, cum squirting over her pussy and panties as she had demanded.

"Good boy" she said, letting him go and pulling her panties and jodhpurs up again. Feeling the warm wetness of his sperm on her skin.

"Be a good boy and keep yourself clean for me, and next time I'll let you do more" she explained, almost matter of fact, turned and left him there alone, stood in a stable with his pants around his ankles and a used cock slowly returning to its normal size.

And a very surprised and questioning look on his face.