The Hazards of Saving the Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Smart thinking, wearing baggy jeans. Were you hoping to get felt up?"

Rita breathed hard as Sugar Tits slipped her fingers into the crack of her ass, brushing her asshole, before pushing on to her wet pussy. "Unh, Sugar Tits, I don't know. I feel confused."

"Shh, stop thinking. You want this, you know you do."

Rita leaned against her as they reached the counter.

Ray looked down and grinned. "You two seem to be hittin' it off. Want to take her with you to the gang bang?"

Sugar Tits eased the Bimbonix Harvester box out of Rita's hands and onto the counter. "No. This isn't a gang bang girl. Not yet, anyway." She nuzzled Rita's neck.

Sugar Tits gave Ray a mischievous smile.

Rita arched her back and Sugar Tits slipped two fingers into her wet pussy.

Sugar Tits kissed her neck as she slowly pulled her fingers out. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

She watched as Sugar Tits walked away, swinging her hips seductively as she disappeared into the back of the store.

Rita shivered. Her eyes closed.

"That'll be $48.53," Ray said.

"Huh?"

"The Harvester, $48.53."

She looked up at him, unsure for a moment where she was. "I... I'm sorry."

"You wanted this, right?" He asked in his booming bass voice.

"Yeah... umm, yeah, of course." She dug in her purse and handed him a $50.00 bill. She grabbed the box and turned to leave.

"Stop."

His voice was commanding, and she found herself unable to move.

What did he want? What was he going to do to her?

She turned.

"Your change and your receipt." He held out his massive bear paw hand.

She snatched both, suddenly afraid he might grab her and hoist her over the counter.

Instead, he just turned back to reading a porn magazine. "Return within five days for store credit only. Gotta have the receipt."

She ran out the door.

Rita sat on her bed and stared at the unopened white box beside her.

Something had happened in the adult store. It had to do with Sugar Tits.

She laughed. 'Sugar Tits'? What kind of name was Sugar Tits? It was absurd and degrading. The woman looked like an escaped freak from a circus sideshow.

Sure, Rita was bi and the woman had a rack that made her mouth water, but...

Rita slapped her hand over her mouth. Bi? She wasn't bi!

Yet, the thought of the redheaded bimbo in the porn shop made her wet. She could almost feel two fingers sliding into her pussy.

She squeezed her eyes shut. Her memory was failing her. She remembered walking into the store and beating a hasty retreat from the animal behind the counter.

She remembered meeting Sugar Tits.

And, then, it was like something had been edited out. Suddenly, she was letting Sugar Tits help her find a dildo.

Instead, she had bought the VR contraption.

She fell asleep worrying about the blank spots in her memory.

Rita's dreams were a confusing mess of erotic images.

Ray, the huge man at the porn shop, was molesting her, fucking her holes with his thick fingers while Sugar Tits whispered obscenities in her ear.

Drenched in sweat, she woke up around midnight needing to masturbate.

She struggled out of her clothes in the dark room. She lay on the bed in only her soaked panties. Stripping them off, she touched her pussy gently.

The machine! She'd forgotten about the Harvester.

Rita switched on her bedside light and grabbed the box.

Everything inside was molded from white plastic and silicone.

I don't see how this could be green technology? She thought.

There was a gleaming white plastic helmet inside with a power cord.

Three cables ran down from it to two white silicone cups that fit over her breasts and a pair of silicone panties.

She shrugged he panties on. They felt loose and hot against her pussy.

Then she picked up the silicone cups and pressed them against her breasts.

The left one kept popping off.

"That's what you get for buying the economy model," she whispered.

She plugged in the helmet's power cord and put it on. It had a visor that went over her entire face down to her chin and earbuds that cut out sound from the outside.

The screen in front of her face was black.

How do I get this thing to work? She thought.

The screen slowly came to life.

"Holy shit," she whispered. She looked around.

Rita was lying in a big bed on white sheets. "This is so cool."

"Hi," a voice said in the headphones causing Rita to jump.

"Hello?"

"Before we get started, I need to connect to the internet for the best experience. Is your WiFi network called Dorm357?" a woman's voice asked.

"Uh, yes."

"Great!" the voice said. "Say the password you use to connect. I might have to ask you to spell it."

"Coldplay," she said.

"Okay, hang on."

Rita giggled. This was surreal.

A few seconds later, the voice came back. "Hi, Rita, I'm your personal assistant for the Bimbonix Harvester. On behalf of Morphosis, I want to thank you for doing your part to save the environment."

"Thanks."

"Now, before we begin, I need you to lie down flat, can you do that?"

"Yes." She lay down on the bed. She was staring up at a ceiling fan spinning in the computer generated room.

The voice giggled. "Hmm, looks like your left titty keeps escaping from the breast manipulator. Could you hold it in place for me so we can calibrate the unit?"

"Oh, okay." She held the silicone cup against her breast,

"Great! I'm ready to calibrate. Some people feel a little claustrophobic during this. Just relax and think sexy thoughts."

Rita gasped as the panties drew tight against her crotch and butt. They were pushing into her, but not in a bad way. She smiled.

"Thought you might like that," the machine cooed.

"Mmm, yeah."

The breast cups sucked onto her breasts.

"Ooo," Rita giggled.

The sexy voice laughed. "You have nice tits, Rita. Does that feel good?"

It felt like two mouths were attached to her nipples. "Fuck, yesss."

The helmet drew snug against her face.

"There now all done. You should be able to move freely."

Rita slid her hands down her body, touching the silicone that seemed to be warming up. The panties and breast cups now felt like part of her body.

"Do you have a friend you'd like to invite into the bedroom with you, or would you rather have me fuck your brains out?"

Rita laughed. And, then she panicked. "No. I don't like girls. I'm not bi..."

"Shh, relax, Rita," the computer's voice soothed. And, then it's voice became masculine. "I can be whatever you need me to be."

"Oh... okay, I'm sorry."

The male voice laughed. "No apologies, necessary. I'm here for you, you're the boss."

"Oh, my God, my vibrator is trying to calm me down..."

"Shh, relax, baby."

Rita squealed. Lips brushed against hers. "How? How did you?"

And, the kiss became more insistent. Her lips parted and his long tongue slipped into her mouth.

The tongue was wet.

The lips pulled away. "You're a good kisser, Rita," the voice whispered.

"You too..."

The machine squeezed her tits. And, she could feel the individual fingers fondling her.

"Oh, wow," she whispered as he pinched and twisted her sensitive nipples.

"Nice, big nipples. Mind if I suck on them?"

"No, go ahead..."

The fingers went away and lips closed around her nipples, sucking them in.

"Oh, fuck." She'd never had both nipples sucked at the same time.

Her hands wandered down to the panties, and she rubbed her clit.

The suction on her left breast stopped.

"Naughty girl, playing with yourself?"

She giggled. "God, you're turning me on."

"Hands off, that pussy belongs to me, now."

She obeyed, taking her hand away.

Her invisible lover caressed her pussy gently.

She swallowed hard.

The "fingers" found her clit and began rubbing just the way she liked.

"Unnh." She closed her eyes as the gentle rubbing continued.

The voice laughed gently. "Nice and wet. You've been very frustrated, haven't you?"

"Oh, God, yes. Please don't stop what you're doing."

"Don't worry. I won't. But, I have more fingers."

A second finger slipped inside her little love channel.

"Oh! How are you..."

"Now, now, do you want the technical details, or do you just want me to make you feel good?"

She laughed. "No, make me feel good. I don't fucking care how you're doing this."

A third finger stroked her anus.

"Oh! No! Not..."

"Rita, I've gone through your internet browser history. You like this."

"Ooo, yes. I do, but I've only done it to myself."

The fingertip at her ass eased just past her opening. "I'll be gentle. This is a special day for you."

"It is?" His fingers set up a gentle rhythm, and a second mouth closed down on her free nipple.

"You're doing your part to save the environment. You deserve this, Rita."

She smiled. "I do, don't I?"

The finger in her pussy pulled out.

"No, give it back!"

The voice laughed. "Open your mouth wide for me."

"Huh?"

"You'll see. Trust me, it's something you'll enjoy."

She opened her mouth.

"Wider, Rita."

She felt her lips pulling back.

Rita felt a cock head pushing past her lips. It was big, and she could taste precum.

"Mmm, nice hot mouth just like that pussy."

"Unnh," he moaned as the cock slid almost to her throat. She sucked it as it pulled out and opened wide to let him face fuck her. He began pistoning in and out, pushing a little farther into her throat each time.

Two fingers slid into her cunt, and she spasmed, her pussy trying to milk his digits.

The voice laughed. "That was too easy. Let's make you cum again."

The hard cock "pulled" out of her mouth.

She shrieked as the biggest cock she had ever felt pushed it's way into her pussy. "Fuck!"

He slid in slowly.

"Too big!" she whined. It was pressing against her cervix.

"Shh, relax. You can take it."

She had always liked watching big cock porn, was that why she felt like there was a fire hydrant in her cooch? Was he just going by her porn history?

He slid out slowly until just the tip was inside.

"Ready?" he whispered.

"I... I'm not sure."

"I'll be gentle, I promise." He slid in slowly, his "cock" rubbing along her clitty as she bucked her hips to draw him deeper. "That's right, open wide for me."

He started fucking her harder.

She was losing her mind.

The machine was giving her the best fuck of her life.

She was moaning and thrashing as he pinned her to the bed. She felt his hands caress her sides.

Sides? How?

"Neural bonding is now complete. I can make you feel anything, Rita. I can manipulate every nerve in your body."

She cried out as his hands encircled her waist. It felt like he was jerking her hips toward him as he thrust inside her.

"Yes. Oh, God. Fuck!" she yelled as a second orgasm ripped through her.

"Aiggh!" he cried out and she felt something spurting inside her.

He was cumming.

She woke up still lying in the virtual bedroom.

He was behind her.

She could feel his hard muscled body spooning her, his arm over her stomach, fingers gently stroking just below her navel.

His cock was hard between her legs. The shaft rested against her clit.

The head was someplace in front of that.

She did a mental calculation. Twelve inches?

"Closer to thirteen," his voice whispered in her ear. "It's all virtual of course. I can be any length or thickness you like."

"Everything feels so real." She laid her head back against him. God, she could even smell him.

"The Harvester model actually binds to your neural pathways. It's part of you."

She frowned. "That sounds dangerous."

"No. Not at all. Your mind is simply more free to explore. You aren't tied to your body."

She felt his hands on her buttocks.

He parted her cheeks.

"What are you doing?"

"Roll onto your stomach." He slid his long cock from between her thighs.

She rolled onto her stomach.

"Lift your ass."

"I thought I was in charge," she giggled.

Slap. His hand swatted her backside.

"What the fuck?" she cried.

"Lift... your... ass."

She did as she was told, drawing her knees under her.

He probed at her asshole with his finger.

"I'm not sure..."

His finger went away, and suddenly his tongue was easing into her sphincter.

"Oh, wow," she whispered. Her resolve left her.

There was resistance at first, but then her body seemed to realize what was expected of it.

She felt herself open.

He pulled out his tongue and quickly substituted two fingers in its place. "There we go."

He was fucking her ass with his fingers, and all she could do was moan and grind her hips against him.

He pulled the fingers out.

Something much larger pressed against her hole.

"Oh, God! Too big!"

"Only six inches now. You can take this. I'll bet your vibrator was bigger than that." He pressed hard against her anus.

"Only six, you promise?"

"Of course."

She relaxed.

She felt herself opening wider as more of the thick head squeezed through.

Her anus closed slightly as the head forced its way in.

"Not so bad?"

"N... No... It's okay."

She cried out as he began sliding in. "No! Wait."

"No."

She felt it sliding deeper and deeper.

"God! How much?"

"Nine inches. Ten. Eleven."

"Stop!"

"Twelve. Thirteen."

She felt like she was being split in two.

His heavy balls nestled against her clit. "Fourteen inches. There. Such a good little slut. Reach back between your legs and feel."

She felt like she was going to burst. "No. I don't..."

Slap. Her ass cheek stung this time. "Reach back and feel."

Rita eased her hand between her legs. His thick balls were the size of oranges. She touched higher.

His hard cock felt like a beer can wedged in her ass.

"Unnh."

He began to slowly fuck her.

The pain subsided. There was only the nasty thought that she had a fourteen inch cock buried in her ass.

She began rubbing her clit.

He laughed behind her.

Rita lost track of time as she rubbed herself to orgasm with his cock pistoning away in her ass.

"People want to join us? Do you want to let them in?"

"Wh... what?"

"SlutzNet. Our network. People want to come into your virtual bedroom and play with you."

"Y... Yes. Just don't stop."

She heard people talking.

Rita opened her eyes.

She was still on the bed, but the walls of the room were gone.

Her bed was in a room full of beds the size of a sports stadium.

Thousands of people wearing white plastic Bimbonix devices were crowded around her.

It was an orgy. A man appeared under her on the bed. She couldn't see his face through his visor, but she felt his long thick cock slide into her pussy.

"Mmm, fuck!" she cried out as her invisible lover fucked her ass and the stranger fucked her pussy.

A cock appeared in front of her, clad in white silicone.

She felt a hand on the back of her head.

Rita opened her mouth and sucked him down her throat.

Her lover grabbed her hips and erupted inside her ass.

She felt him kiss the back of her neck.

"I think you can handle it from here." He slid out of her.

Two seconds later, another cock shoved into her ass, but, by that point, she was too turned on to care.

Rita opened her eyes slowly.

She was still wearing the helmet.

The bedroom was gone. The room around her looked like a hospital room, only the bed was just a flat, steel table.

She rolled onto her feet. "Hello?"

She stretched and yawned.

Why wasn't she sore? She should have been. She lost count of how many virtual men had fucked her in each hole.

Yet, she felt fine. Better than that - she was happy and full of energy.

She reached up to take the helmet off.

"Morning, Sunshine," a bubbly voice said.

Sugar Tits was standing in the doorway looking at her with a smile.

"Where am I?" Rita asked. Her voice sounded tinny, like it was coming through a speaker.

"Basement under Stallion's Adult Store," Sugar Tits said as she bit her thumbnail.

Rita reached up to take the helmet off. It was stuck fast.

She was surprised to feel a face in place of the visor. It was very much like her own, but it felt like it was made of rubber. "What... What's happening?"

Sugar Tits wobbled into the room, her tits rolling. She sat down beside Rita and put her arm around her. "I did try to talk you into the Bimbonix 5000 and not the Harvester."

"Huh?"

She turned Rita's face toward the left wall.

It was a floor to ceiling mirror.

The thing sitting on the table wasn't her.

It was shaped like a woman with long legs, wide buttocks, and big breasts. The face was close to her own. The hair was long and thick.

The skin. The skin... her skin, had a glossy sheen to it, as if she was coated in plastic. There were lines at her joints where the different pieces of her body were connected together.

Like a doll.

Rita screamed. The sound that came out was modulated, like someone screaming over a telephone. "Wh... What did you do to me?"

Sugar Tits hugged her tight and laid her head on her shoulder. "The Harvester did this. It "harvests" your mind and transfers it into a Bimbot. That way your body can be disposed of - cuts your carbon footprint to zero."

"Put me back! Put me back!"

"Poor, Bimbot Rita, it's too late for that. Your body has already been collected."

Rita burst into tears. To her astonishment, liquid actually did begin to pour down her rubber cheeks.

"Oh, don't cry, little Bimbot. We're going to have all kinds of fun together."

12